What's new

Protest at HGB & Celebrity Centre Gala, Los Angeles

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It was a hot day in Los Angeles today.. Derek Bloch & I did our small protest at the HGB & Celebrity Centre Gala in Hollywood (we were the only protesters there).

[video=youtube;kk3fNV8M70U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk3fNV8M70U[/video]

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
It was a hot day in Los Angeles today.. Derek Bloch & I did our small protest at the HGB & Celebrity Centre Gala in Hollywood (we were the only protesters there).

Do let us know how Jason managed to reproduce while in the SO. I don't know him, it's just intriguing.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Thank you Smurf, that was great.

When they give tours of that building or speak of its history at events, I wonder if they mention that on the 5th and 6th floors things like the framing and destruction of people like Paulette Cooper were discussed and planned as per standard scientology policy?

Such a "rich" history to that Hollywood landmark indeed.

In any event, thanks to you and Derek for keeping it going. :yes:

whitesand

Patron
Smurf and Derek, you did a great job. Jason opened up to you, I hope he doesn't get in trouble for it. I noticed Jason quizzed you about your source of income, I've seen other scilons do the same thing with other protestors. You're probably the only person in his life that tells Jason he's made for better things than working for $50 a week.

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
The only way Jason could have a kid is if he cheated on his wife, got the chick pregnant and she either wasn't in the SO or left in shame. As Smurf knows, he's been married to Vanessa for many years and they do not have a child. So WTF is he talking about?

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.justjared.com/2013/08/25/john-travolta-laura-prepon-church-of-scientology-gala/

JOHN REMEBERS SMURF
350x.jpg

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The only way Jason could have a kid is if he cheated on his wife, got the chick pregnant and she either wasn't in the SO or left in shame. As Smurf knows, he's been married to Vanessa for many years and they do not have a child. So WTF is he talking about?

He could be lying, it is possible, scientologists have been known to do that on very rare occasions. Especially if he strongly would like a kid but can't.

If he did a couple of years on the RPF that might be why, then the mother would be nonSO. He is certainly very chatty to a known SP, and doesn't go 'out TRs with a bit of man on man flirtation.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
He could be lying, it is possible, scientologists have been known to do that on very rare occasions

Perish the thought, man!

Cramming order: La La Lou Lou report to Qual for M9 and starrate on HCOPL "Integrity is the Hallmark of Dianetics and Scientology"

Let us have your success story after you F/N at the Examiner......

:biggrin:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Kudos to you and Derek!! Jason likes interacting with you He just can't escape all that ARC you send his way, lol!! It would be sure nice to see him out of the cult some day.

Perhaps Jason is working in a Cl V org ( LA Org ) if he and his wife had a child? That is what they do. Send them to Chall V orgs. Perhaps this ios the case and OSA borrowed him for the event because they knew you would be there, lol

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Perish the thought, man!

Cramming order: La La Lou Lou report to Qual for M9 and starrate on HCOPL "Integrity is the Hallmark of Dianetics and Scientology"

Let us have your success story after you F/N at the Examiner......

:biggrin:

Sorry, I'm still persistently rockslamming, dial wide. The cramm off said I was being enturbualtive, and asked me to go away, apparently SPs like me don't make gains in cramming.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
He could be lying, it is possible, scientologists have been known to do that on very rare occasions. Especially if he strongly would like a kid but can't.

If he did a couple of years on the RPF that might be why, then the mother would be nonSO. He is certainly very chatty to a known SP, and doesn't go 'out TRs with a bit of man on man flirtation.

I've known Jason & his wife, Vanessa, for a long time. His parents, Keith & Jane, have been in the SO for decades. Jason's mother has been in the RPF several times under his watch while he worked in PAC Security. His wife, Vanessa, is the daughter of Ron & Maggie Reinhart. She is the only child of the Reinhart family in the SO.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.reinhart

https://www.facebook.com/maggie.reinhart.16

Jason is lying about having a son. Sadly, he is the victim of growing up in Scientology & being in the SO since he was a child. He can be a very nice guy, but he's beholden to the cult, and often reverts back & forth being a nice guy to playing the Scio handler's game, as you can see in the video where he's toying with me, trying to confuse me into admitting I'm being paid to protest.

Jason assumed the role of PAC Security Chief after Ryan Boswell was RPF'd in 2008 for beating up his wife, Tiffany Ott Boswell, and putting her in the hospital. A former Senior HCO (now out) said Jason was also a favorite punching bag of Ryan's. Ryan is living in Texas now after being off-loaded from the SO. His wife divorced him.. she's now working at Delphi School in Sheridan with her parents & brother, Trevor Ott.

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
In regards Jason's fatherhood, none of the above guesses are right. He's never been on the RPF and he is not doing a stint in a Class V org and never has. They cancelled the practice of sending people to Class V orgs who have kids many years ago. He must have been just flat-out lying but that's weird because he had no reason to do that.

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
Jason assumed the role of PAC Security Chief after Ryan Boswell was RPF'd in 2008 for beating up his wife, Tiffany Ott Boswell, and putting her in the hospital. A former Senior HCO (now out) said Jason was also a favorite punching bag of Ryan's. Ryan is living in Texas now after being off-loaded from the SO. His wife divorced him.. she's now working at Delphi School in Sheridan with her parents & brother, Trevor Ott.

I'm sorry but I know for a fact that this is not true. While I would normally have no doubts that Ryan Boswell was capable of such depravity since the guy is a total dick, he was still in Security at PAC (can't confirm he was the Security Chief) as of last year and had never been on the RPF. I saw on a google lookup that it does look like he's divorced from Tiffany. Can you please clarify where you are getting this information from. I'm not debating you, I just want to know the facts of the matter. I have nothing but ill will for Boswell.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm sorry but I know for a fact that this is not true. While I would normally have no doubts that Ryan Boswell was capable of such depravity since the guy is a total dick, he was still in Security at PAC (can't confirm he was the Security Chief) as of last year and had never been on the RPF. I saw on a google lookup that it does look like he's divorced from Tiffany. Can you please clarify where you are getting this information from. I'm not debating you, I just want to know the facts of the matter. I have nothing but ill will for Boswell.

I'm sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about, and no, I have no need to explain anything to you, given the nasty PM to sent me recently. I got my intel from a former senior exec who knows both Ryan & Jason & their perspective families, personally.

You are free to hem & haw all you want. :duh:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
In regards Jason's fatherhood, none of the above guesses are right. He's never been on the RPF and he is not doing a stint in a Class V org and never has. They cancelled the practice of sending people to Class V orgs who have kids many years ago. He must have been just flat-out lying but that's weird because he had no reason to do that.

So if they don't send pregnant women and their husbands out to failing orgs now, what do they do if they refuse an abortion?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I've known Jason & his wife, Vanessa, for a long time. His parents, Keith & Jane, have been in the SO for decades. Jason's mother has been in the RPF several times under his watch while he worked in PAC Security. His wife, Vanessa, is the daughter of Ron & Maggie Reinhart. She is the only child of the Reinhart family in the SO.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.reinhart

https://www.facebook.com/maggie.reinhart.16

Jason is lying about having a son. Sadly, he is the victim of growing up in Scientology & being in the SO since he was a child. He can be a very nice guy, but he's beholden to the cult, and often reverts back & forth being a nice guy to playing the Scio handler's game, as you can see in the video where he's toying with me, trying to confuse me into admitting I'm being paid to protest.

He thoroughly enjoyed his time toying with you in front of the camera, I hope you enjoyed it too. It's not easy being in his role. You touched close to the mark with your questions, his TRs did go out. Well done.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
He thoroughly enjoyed his time toying with you in front of the camera, I hope you enjoyed it too. It's not easy being in his role. You touched close to the mark with your questions, his TRs did go out. Well done.

Thank you. I've had multiple comms with Jason over the years. At the big events, he plays the typical handler role because he knows he's being watched. At PAC, when my camera is not aimed at him, he often lets his guard down and talks casually. :)

And, go Derek..

2cs80gl.jpg

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=10836

Last edited:

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
So if they don't send pregnant women and their husbands out to failing orgs now, what do they do if they refuse an abortion?

They route them out of the Sea Org with no questions asked. There is a routing form and they go on it and they leave. They quit actively pushing abortions (to the best of my knowledge) a few years ago after it became such a huge PR flap.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I've read that some women in the S.O. become pregnant so that they will be routed out of the S.O.