What's new

Sea Org Tech

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
The one thing I remember and still use, it was really good, is from FO38, don't stand around blocking people's passageways. I do find it annoying in pedestrian areas, shops etc when people just stop everyone else by taking up a whole aisle or footpath up.

That is all I ever got of value out of a decade of abuse.

I got that too! Of course, it was f*%&$ing common sense, but I still see that in my job today, people set junk in the walkways, stand around where people need to walk carrying equipment. Really annoying.

I noticed that a lot of the "stuff" I got from the SO or from "the tech" that was workable was just COMMON SENSE. I didn't need to join a cult to learn it! Most of it I knew already, because I am a common sense kinda of gal. There should be a course in public schools called "common sense tools for everyday living". Or "Common Sense for Dummies" - LOL! :biggrin:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
yep, unless you're "clear", you're not be trusted.

In the meantime, man has gone to the moon and back, build better and faster cars, trains, boats, better housing, bridges and roads.

And where is the scientologist in all this production? Why he's holding two soup cans. :roflmao:

Even if you are clear, that places you in the non interference zone. So, you are at "risk." I used to dread going clear because I didn't really have the money to OT I II & III.

Although, I was at heavy risk of going clear because I kept saying shit like, "Well, I might be mocking this up" Or, "You know I could choose whether to care about this or not".

MOST ESPECIALLY on long runs of earlier similiars.

Not on topic, but, ya know if you didn't make stuff up for earlier similiars you would be
labeled an occluded case. Which was a whole different set of problems.

Although, I really did run some whole track that leaves me mystified to this day.
Things I seriously did not know, but was able to locate historically.

Genetic or cellular memory I wonder?

Last edited:
Even if you are clear, that places you in the non interference zone. So, you are at "risk." I jsed to dread going clear because I didn't really have the money to OT I II & III.

Although, I was at heavy risk of going clear because I kept saying shit like, "Well, I might be mocking this up" Or, "You know could choose whether to care about this or not".

Not on topic, but, ya know if you didn't make stuff up for earlier similiars you would be

Although, I really did run some whole track that leaves me mystified to this day.

well, we often do not realize how much we have learned in our current lifetime. also there is much to suggest "collective consciousness"

there is an utterly fabulous amount of things we do not know

unless you are a member of one of numerous groups, usually "religious" and/or political in nature which have the absolute correct answer to all things which commonly reduces to "cough up what you have, shut up and get to work"

Gib

Crusader
Even if you are clear, that places you in the non interference zone. So, you are at "risk." I jsed to dread going clear because I didn't really have the money to OT I II & III.

Although, I was at heavy risk of going clear because I kept saying shit like, "Well, I might be mocking this up" Or, "You know could choose whether to care about this or not".

I believe "at risk" is just another scare tactic to get one to continue. Then the implanting now starts on L Ron's [STRIKE]whole track incidents[/STRIKE] imagination.

The only thing "at risk" is the CO$ might lose some immediate income. They want it now, as Hubbard wanted it now. You're not supposed to go off and enjoy life or chase butterflies or go bowling.

still here

Patron with Honors
You have awakened one of my absolute favorite beefs about a lot of Scientology believers.

I noticed after I was out that people who still maintained the mindset would always express contempt for the "earth" (reference to Prison planet, mudball etc ad nauseam) and for NASA and it's "primitive" space technology.

All this from people who despite claiming vast arcane knowledge from their total command of the time track could not even compute simple orbits and ballistic trajectories, who had no idea how to build rocket engines or anything better - on and on. It was utterly breathtaking when I finally started to see it.

Hubbard not only conned us but he sold us a fucking fairy story and we were busily comparing HUbbard's fantasy to the real thing and criticizing the real thing for not being real enough?

There are times I look back at myself and I am positively embarrassed.

I think the SO maybe qualified me to apply for Clown School.

Hilarious!

I remember the quote we often got that if scientologists didn't smoke how would anyone find a cure for cancer....and I always wondered who the hell was working on that then??

As for an understanding of space technology...All this in fact, from people who quite often could not navigate a staircase too well - let alone a life.

If it wasn't so funny it would be very sad, this blatant arrogance always is sad.

Still

CO2

Patron Meritorious
yep, unless you're "clear", you're not be trusted.

In the meantime, man has gone to the moon and back, build better and faster cars, trains, boats, better housing, bridges and roads.

And where is the scientologist in all this production? Why he's holding two soup cans. :roflmao:

not to be picky, but I think you might like to know, that one man, who went to the Moon, got auditing in Palo Alto

http://noetic.org/library/video-interviews/edgar-mitchell/

another, who got auditing, was on the cover of Life Magazine in an astronaut suit

Gadfly

Crusader

Scene featuring two Space Org members, from the surface of the 2nd Scientology planet, from a late 1960s Advance! magazine photo​
5633291173_33496c73c0.jpg

Scientology Space Org Success on another planet: 2010

...There were, of course, a few diehards [sic] - who claimed man couldn't be helped, that all life was basically composed of star dust... Anyway, we sent these pathetic few to a secluded island where they could get special attention... Eventually even they... were rehabilitated...

original.jpg

Veda, is this a joke? Or, did this actually exist in a Scientology publication some years ago?

Actually in a late 1960s Advance magazine?

Could you scan the cover and some other pages and post them here?

This is just TOO FUNNY! :hysterical:

What isn't funny is that some folks actually believed this sort of thing, and still do today! :duh:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Veda, is this a joke? Or, did this actually exist in a Scientology publication some years ago?

Actually in a late 1960s Advance magazine?

Yup. That and more.

Pooks has posted a lot of old Advance mags in various places. Maybe she'll show up and give us a link.

Scene featuring two Space Org members, from the surface of the 2nd Scientology planet, from a late 1960s Advance! magazine photo​

5633291173_33496c73c0.jpg

Scientology Space Org Success on another planet: 2010

...There were, of course, a few diehards [sic] - who claimed man couldn't be helped, that all life was basically composed of star dust... Anyway, we sent these pathetic few to a secluded island where they could get special attention... Eventually even they... were rehabilitated...

original.jpg
Seriously, is that the silliest shit you've ever seen?

Checkout the lunchbox with the car dashboard on it, it's almost as comical as those costumes, with the silver do rags

Gib

Crusader

Gib

Crusader
not to be picky, but I think you might like to know, that one man, who went to the Moon, got auditing in Palo Alto

http://noetic.org/library/video-interviews/edgar-mitchell/

another, who got auditing, was on the cover of Life Magazine in an astronaut suit

And another thing, not directed at you, but

WTF. Ol'e flappy mouth hub says a group of "clears" or a group of "OT's" --------well WTF. How come the CO$ is now a fuk'in mind control operation all about donations ---- money, money, money.

Well, you fuk'in "clears & OT's" get your shit together and straighten out the CO$. WTF is taking so long.

Oh, there is a bit of a problem, that would be the legal laws of the land.

But, still, you are "clear and/or OT, so fuk'in handle it. It's like WTF.

Queenmab321

Patron Meritorious
Not on topic, but, ya know if you didn't make stuff up for earlier similiars you would be labeled an occluded case. Which was a whole different set of problems.

This reminds me of a passage near the end of Kaufman's book. Both auditor and preclear embrace the roles Hubbard designed for them. The auditor believes he's facilitating the removal of engrams, etc., the preclear dutifully follows the script, believing he's making gains. But in reality, the preclear is merely being finely conditioned to give the auditor exactly what he wants without realizing himself that this is what is actually taking place.

"The growing rapprochement between auditor and preclear -- sitting to front and back of the E-meter, the dispenser of judgments and gifts -- is a tragi-comedy, neither having any idea of what is actually happening, neither aware that the machine is their masturbation toy."

Robert Kaufman, Inside Scientology, p. 190

Gadfly

Crusader
" --------well WTF. How come the CO$ is now a fuk'in mind control operation all about donations ---- money, money, money.

Now?

It has ALWAYS been a "mind control operation". And, WHEN has it not been about money?

When I walked in back in 1976, there were MANY times where I was surrounded by 2-4 people, working on me for HOURS - to PAY. And PAY MORE.

I remember that registrar standing outside the course room, waiting for course to end, so MANY times, waiting like a vulture to pounce.

And if it wasn't the Div 2 reg, then it was a CCHR reg, or somebody regging for Narconon.

Help us clear the planet . . . with your DOLLARS.

Gib

Crusader
Now?

It has ALWAYS been a "mind control operation". And, WHEN has it not been about money?

When I walked in back in 1976, there were MANY times where I was surrounded by 2-4 people, working on me for HOURS - to PAY. And PAY MORE.

I remember that registrar standing outside the course room, waiting for course to end, so MANY times, waiting like a vulture to pounce.

And if it wasn't the Div 2 reg, then it was a CCHR reg, or somebody regging for Narconon.

all so true. no argument there. Being on staff and as a public I witnessed both ends of that. Interestingly when I was in the game of scientology, I welcomed both sides of that coin since I knew the tech of it. A faithful member knowing he was being hard sold because he knew he had a reactive mind. And knowing he was being hard sold because the person selling was caring for me to get thru my reactive mind.

But, my friend, you miss the subtlety of my post.

In hubbards great ability to sell, he says "a group of "clear's" or "OT's".

Take away the words "clear" or "Ot" and the statement simply means: a group of people.

And, well, how many people are now clears and OT's? Lots.

Now?

the times when it has not been about money are the times we've made it about something other than money

as i have for forty years

Gadfly

Crusader
the times when it has not been about money are the times we've made it about something other than money

as i have for forty years

Birdie, your own isolated, entirely-unique, subjective, personal, and largely-edited and diluted version of Scientology is not what is being discussed here. :no:

You can take some tiny part of the incredibly larger subject of Scientology and choose to still call it "Scientology", as you and some others do, but that is NOT "Scientology" as created, codified, and intended by Hubbard as contained in the FULL and COMPLETE writings and tapes of Hubbard.

What people are discussing here is the version of Scientology as it existed and continues to exist in the official Church of Scientology. The abuses largely occur in THAT context.

Context is everything . . . everything.

Discussing Scientology (or Christianity or Democracy or Islam) without a specific context is meaningless.

Birdie, your own isolated, entirely-unique, subjective, personal, and largely-edited and diluted version of Scientology is not what is being discussed here. :no:

You can take some tiny part of the incredibly larger subject of Scientology and choose to still call it "Scientology", as you and some others do, but that is NOT "Scientology" as created, codified, and intended by Hubbard as contained in the FULL and COMPLETE writings and tapes of Hubbard.

What people are discussing here is the version of Scientology as it existed and continues to exist in the official Church of Scientology. The abuses largely occur in THAT context.

Context is everything . . . everything.

Discussing Scientology (or Christianity or Democracy or Islam) without a specific context is meaningless.

and most of the abuses are off policy

good example

quentin

CLXII cert and by his own statement would assess a list on a pc and mark it as f/ning without even looking at the meter

didn't want to be an auditor but his old man made him do it

that's p.t.s. type E

the bulk of green and white is either good or acceptable, a tiny percentage stinks

the red and white's pretty good what i saw of it

yeah, yeah, helatrobus etc.

in the colliquial "batshit crazy", properly speaking "a bit daft"

ron will never be Enshrined in The Pantheon of The Great Poets of English Literature but his poetic liscence was in good order in spite of those who would have it revoked and have arraigned him on charges of reckless endangerment

and...

auditing and auditor training are not all about money

auditing and auditor training are all about AUDITING AND AUDITOR TRAINING!!!!

i spent $15 bucks on an HAS course and moved in with a bunch of scilons at the 3 flat building on pierce street. rooms were fifty bucks a month and i was in the large front room with bob waldeman and a couple others so i paid $12.50 a month for rent. i read all the books and discoursed with the others who were impressed by how quickly i picked up on the stuff. promo came daily in the mail but no reges ever came to the door. i spent $1500 on a meter, a student hat and the HSDC. split back east and hung out with bobby ford's crowd in cambridge 'til dakota river caught me in his slipstream and i got paid a living wage at fcdc to intern and do CLIV HGDS

that's back in the day...

now i get reports of flag auditors doing crush reging during session break and tech pages gleaning billable minutes from old folders, obviously auditors treating pc's right and not counting beaks as session time

mange merde et morte monsieur! je ne travais pas pour vous!