What's new

Ex Public

xemnu

Patron with Honors
Actually I didn't mention everything I'd been involved with. FSM, WISE, ABLE, NARCONON, SMI, ASI and Advanced org have all had my participation in some form or another. I was an IAS Patron so I endured many "special briefings" - "crush regging" by multiple terminals. I also did the full OEC course twice, which involved doing an internship in every department of my org. I've audited and C/Sd staff members cases in my local org and the Advanced org and I was married to a staff member so I think I've had more overall experience of staff than most staff members.

But I didn't join the SO therefore I haven't had the "full" Scientology experience but then again I didn't say I had.

So you're a fellow traveler then. I can't wait to hear from you.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Another :welcome2: ThetanExterior, if you've read around here a bit you'll realize we do love us some stories, please do carry on and enjoy your time here!

:cheers:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome ThetanExterior

Speaking of Landlords locking the doors I am thinking it would make a good thread in itself.

I would imagine a great many of the orgs of had their landlords, or electrical supply companies cutting them off by locking the doors or disconnecting the power. If a list of the approximately 170 class IV (V) orgs was posted I am sure many of the orgs could be matched up with such SUPPRESSIVE acts... a topic for a new thread I am sure but the gradual filling in of the data would be interesting to see how the fastest growing most ethical 'church' of modern times was flourishing and prospering over the decades. :eyeroll:

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
I was a tech and admin-trained public for about 15 years. After a series of bust-ups with RTC and then my org I saw the Golden Age Of Squirrel Tech arriving and that was my cue to leave.

Since then I've watched the downward spiral of the CofS with interest. I don't go near my local org very often but when I do the doors are closed and it looks empty.

And I realise the whole future of this sector of the galaxy was dependant on me joining the Sea Org but the Galaxy will just have to get over it.
Welcome and the golden age of tech is the painted lead age of crap. Please feel welcome!:happydance:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Yep, that's true. I knew a Sea Org guy who was OTV who'd twice been Declared an SP for financial irregularities and kept doing his A-E steps and going right back on a finance post. Last I heard he had been forced to have False Purpose Rundown Auditing on all 8 dynamics and then he was caught raiding dead public's accounts for book sales. He got Declared a third time.

Sounds like Mike Silverman from ASHO, lol. Mr. Kha Khan.

BTW, he's out of the cult for good.

AnonKat

Crusader
Welcome Homie, Cat Daddy on Marty's Blog plesed to meet you.

I was a tech and admin-trained public for about 15 years. After a series of bust-ups with RTC and then my org I saw the Golden Age Of Squirrel Tech arriving and that was my cue to leave.

I had about $5000 unused in my account at the org so I asked for it back and they agreed but they asked for time to repay because they had no money. I knew this was probably true because they were always short of money. On one occasion the landlord came into the org overnight and took all the books and e-meters and held them until all the back rent was paid.

Anyway, I waited for over a year and eventually had to take legal action to get the money and for that they declared me a Suppressive Person. I think that's interesting considering what happens when they want money from you and you can't pay. I remember when I was still raw meat and asking for time to pay for my next course. A senior org exec was listening and said to me: "If you don't pay for the course today you're a complete asshole and failure as a being!" and he stormed out. That came as a bit of a shock I can tell you. But I soon learned they'll get you to max-out credit cards, get loans, sell property, borrow from a friend - anything so long as you pay immediately and if you don't then you get sent to Ethics. Well I actually gave them about a year to pay me before I took legal action (in other words "sent them to Ethics") and they called me Suppressive.

Actually, that was a bonus for me because it meant all of the mailings and phone calls stopped and my life became so much calmer. I didn't have any family or friends still in so I was cool with it.

Since then I've watched the downward spiral of the CofS with interest. I don't go near my local org very often but when I do the doors are closed and it looks empty.

Even though I wasn't on staff I've had almost the full "Scientology experience". I've audited and C/Sd staff members, done OT levels and experienced their attempts to enforce disconnection (I told them to f*** off). I've spent many hours resisting their attempts to get me to join staff or the Sea Org: "If you don't sign this contract I'll personally make your life hell". No thanks - have a nice day. And I realise the whole future of this sector of the galaxy was dependant on me joining the Sea Org but the Galaxy will just have to get over it.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Welcome ThetanExterior

Speaking of Landlords locking the doors I am thinking it would make a good thread in itself.

I would imagine a great many of the orgs of had their landlords, or electrical supply companies cutting them off by locking the doors or disconnecting the power. If a list of the approximately 170 class IV (V) orgs was posted I am sure many of the orgs could be matched up with such SUPPRESSIVE acts... a topic for a new thread I am sure but the gradual filling in of the data would be interesting to see how the fastest growing most ethical 'church' of modern times was flourishing and prospering over the decades. :eyeroll:

Well this might generally fit into that category. At least it has to do with scientology organizations and not paying their bills.

Here is an example of a scientology org "OT" handling the press re late bill payments. Remember this classic one?:

[video=youtube;D3ECxktRCQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ECxktRCQI[/video]

Even though this some times makes me laugh (not at him but at the farce that is scientology), I mostly feel a sadness and bad for the guy and the other poor lost souls in that, and other, orgs.

Anyway, an "OT" at work.

I hope he is out now.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious

I had about $5000 unused in my account at the org so I asked for it back and they agreed but they asked for time to repay because they had no money. I knew this was probably true because they were always short of money. On one occasion the landlord came into the org overnight and took all the books and e-meters and held them until all the back rent was paid.

Anyway, I waited for over a year and eventually had to take legal action to get the money and for that they declared me a Suppressive Person. I think that's interesting considering what happens when they want money from you and you can't pay. I remember when I was still raw meat and asking for time to pay for my next course. A senior org exec was listening and said to me: "If you don't pay for the course today you're a complete asshole and failure as a being!" and he stormed out. That came as a bit of a shock I can tell you. But I soon learned they'll get you to max-out credit cards, get loans, sell property, borrow from a friend - anything so long as you pay immediately and if you don't then you get sent to Ethics. Well I actually gave them about a year to pay me before I took legal action (in other words "sent them to Ethics") and they called me Suppressive.

Actually, that was a bonus for me because it meant all of the mailings and phone calls stopped and my life became so much calmer. I didn't have any family or friends still in so I was cool with it.

Even though I wasn't on staff I've had almost the full "Scientology experience". I've audited and C/Sd staff members, done OT levels and experienced their attempts to enforce disconnection (I told them to f*** off). I've spent many hours resisting their attempts to get me to join staff or the Sea Org: "If you don't sign this contract I'll personally make your life hell". No thanks - have a nice day. And I realise the whole future of this sector of the galaxy was dependant on me joining the Sea Org but the Galaxy will just have to get over it.

Welcome Thetan, and thank you.

You are amongst friends here. :yes::hug:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

When you say Golden Age of Squirrel Tech, you referring to GAT or GATII?

I just saw your anagrams thread and I think I know you from AOLA.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome.

That will be 5000 Shekels please.

If you don't have it, you can get down there and start chipping out the bilges.

Actually, just welcome and I hope you will be happy here.

Rob

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually I didn't mention everything I'd been involved with. FSM, WISE, ABLE, NARCONON, SMI, ASI and Advanced org have all had my participation in some form or another. I was an IAS Patron so I endured many "special briefings" - "crush regging" by multiple terminals. I also did the full OEC course twice, which involved doing an internship in every department of my org. I've audited and C/Sd staff members cases in my local org and the Advanced org and I was married to a staff member so I think I've had more overall experience of staff than most staff members.

But I didn't join the SO therefore I haven't had the "full" Scientology experience but then again I didn't say I had.
I noticed and even said to staff members when I first got in...the only cycle that goes quickly in Scientology is the "REGG CYLCE" - taking your money...but getting actual valuable services in exchange...nothing! Then I found out they keep your money if you want to quit. CRIMINAL ORGAINZATION!!