What's new

Super Power pushed back indefinitely!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Super Power - Scientology Building Dedication Postponed - Indefinitely!!

Excerpt from the Tampa Bay Times link above...

I'm feeling just a bit of honest gratitude towards the Clearwater city employees right about now. :)

JB

Clearwater city employees prove that THERE ARE NO OTs in $cientology, not one, just a dwarf.

AnonKat

Crusader
^^^^^That is indeed a very good article.

After reading it I had this huge cog and realization.....This is it! DM is screwed....and he did it to himself!!! :yes:

miscavige.jpg

Orglodyte

Patron with Honors
It's the hockey stick, folks! The exponential growth of the downfall of Scientology has been happening since when, ARS? It starts so slowly, one breakthrough every year or two, then monthly, now more than once a day! Approaching singularity, the Big Crunch of Hubbard's universe, the church is circling the event horizon of its own black hole. Dramatic days indeed for this ex, got me mixing metaphors like crazy. Where's the "tears of joy" smiley?
901524632-Hockey-Stick-Growth.jpg

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh dear!

Tiny fists will be pummelling hapless lackeys…

According to a secret source of mine, Miscavige demanded that all technical staff personally test the new apparatus and they couldn’t get the smell of vomit out of the lino and had to order a completely new set.

SuperPower-machine.JPG

Ax

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

. . . <snip> . . .I'm feeling just a bit of honest gratitude towards the Clearwater city employees right about now. :)

JB

I've been reconsidering my view of the Clearwater city employees since August 2011 when assistant city attorney Camilo Soto described, in public, the whole Supah Powerz Mecca Flag business as a "shell game". You will recall that was when Scientology was fined $413,500 after ignoring its civic repsonsibilities for more than four years.

Techless

Patron Meritorious
It is great fun to see this play out and be a part of witnessing the failure.

But I still am uneasy about the fact that: davey still now owns all these stagnant buildings. I love to see now just how that little tidbit can crumble down and become some benefit to all those who've been ska-rood. I still think he's smirking the whole way through this and until I can feel otherwise: there's more work to be done!

I tend to think nowadaze: anyone can get past anything, (emotionally and otherwise) with a few billion in the bank...(not that bank - lol)

also - Anybody know any current info on the Chicago idleorg "City of Chgo vs. CofS" case? The deadline for the bldg code compliance has come/gone (8/1/13)

Anxious to hear

Best
TL

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Oh dear!

Tiny fists will be pummelling hapless lackeys…

According to a secret source of mine, Miscavige demanded that all technical staff personally test the new apparatus and they couldn’t get the smell of vomit out of the lino and had to order a completely new set.

SuperPower-machine.JPG

Ax

Updated movie set for: "Forbidden Planet".

I always loved Sci-Fi - but to be living in it now, freaks me the F out!! I probably wouldn't feel this way if I did not have a most amazing daughter - with a future - of some sort...
Feel like I must prepare her, just like Sara did for her son John Connor, in that 'Terminated' saga. (good movie actually - but it was supposed to stay sci-fi!!))

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
DM phone conversation with an important COS whale overheard today: :coolwink:

I'll have to cancel our get-together on Oct 6. Something else came up. I have
to prepare and coach some co-workers for an upcoming PR engagement in October.

ImageProxy.mvc

A Fine Mess (good article)

http://blog.savescientology.com/2013/09/a-fine-mess/

"The judge heard partial argument and testimony on all three matters, but resolved
none of them due to a lack of time, and continued the hearing until October 18, 2013.
However, based on the Judge’s comments during arguments, and his order that both
RTC and CSI make corporate representatives available for deposition
in the meantime,
Miscavige and his legal case, are in big trouble."

I wonder if part of the reason was DM's not wanting to be at a predictable place and time, where he could be reached by subpoena servers and court officers, and not wanting to delegate the MC hat to anybody else.

Lone Star

Crusader
Conversation between Slappy and Top Gun after postponement announcement:

Tom: "Hey Dave...WTF man? I put off a film project to be here for Supah Powah next month! And I've been here for all these boring ass graduation nights to help build the excitement up!"

Slappy: "Well Rathbun and Rinder along with Geir Isene helped the psychs figure out how to hack into the Hotel and Airline Reservation systems so that we couldn't get 10,000 public to confirm. Then Clearwater screwed us with all this permit shit! Cocksuckers!! But I haven't been able to bribe them much lately because of all this lawsuit shit! Fuck the TRO! I'm getting OSA to go through Rathbun's trash tonight! But you didn't hear that....I don't run OSA."

Tom: "But you said I was gonna be the first to ride that Supah Powah whirly-gig thingy!....Can I ride it anyway? Huh? Can I ? Pleeeeeeeze?"

Slappy: "Sure Tom you can ride it....but you'll have to agree to help us get a surveillance camera in Katie's NY apartment when you pick up the little rugrat next week.... I already had Allender mail her a rubber dildo at that damn faggoty ass theater she's playing at!"

Tom: "Cool, making it go right! Can we go ride the whirly-gig now? Huh? Oh pleeeeeeze?"

Slappy: "Shit Tom make another damn Mission Impossible movie already! Ya freak! On the way to the SP bldg lets stop by and slap the Flag CO around....This place is downstat!!"

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . A Fine Mess (good article)

The writer seems to have missed apportioning responsibility to David Miscavige's "enabler", preferring instead to make another attempt at rewriting history. A fine mess, indeed . . .

9807063305_3934bb31f9.jpg

Techless

Patron Meritorious
I wonder if part of the reason was DM's not wanting to be at a predictable place and time, where he could be reached by subpoena servers and court officers, and not wanting to delegate the MC hat to anybody else.

That would be nice but I don't see how it could ever be: mainly given that these 'big' events require a lot of planning...logistically, politically, permits, bla, bla...

And unless a new precedent has occurred where now davey is in actual hiding...and that's not good 'cause he can fit in much smaller holes than Elr ever could!

Who knows just yet? There is just so much (understatement) exciting, long-awaited anticipation of the end, I think it sometimes can tend to allude to something much more entertaining than what may actually occur (boo-hiss)

fingers crossed though -

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

I've been reconsidering my view of the Clearwater city employees since August 2011 when assistant city attorney Camilo Soto described, in public, the whole Supah Powerz Mecca Flag business as a "shell game". You will recall that was when Scientology was fined $413,500 after ignoring its civic repsonsibilities for more than four years.

A recent informal discussion was had by a group of 'never-ins'.
The topic: What would be the fastest/easiest way to derail the 'Super Power' building?

Many of the suggestions involved 'frikken laser beams' tied to the heads of certain media darlings; some involved 'super-soaker' water pistols filled with non-lethal but decidedly icky liquids; a few involved hurricane-inducement prayer sessions; but one suggestion proved a winner all around the kitchen table because it requires little real effort, addresses the situation head-on, costs very little $$, and has a lulz factor of 100:

Change The Name of The City of Clearwater.

Freudwater, Florida

Psychwater, Florida

Exwater, Florida

Espeewater, Florida

Shellywater, Florida

McPherson, Florida tied with Wogwater, Florida for the win here. YMMV. :confused2:

If the past and present City employees who've done their jobs despite the negative influence of Co$ truly want to help the tax-paying residents of their community, this may be something to consider.

JB

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Davey,
hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhhhahahhahahahahahahahahhhaahha--wheeze--hahahahahhahahahhahhahahhhahahahhhahahahahahhhahahahhah---pick up chair and reassure the cats------hahahhahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahhahaha.

ML,
Mog
PS Need some help with the empty tent syndrome? Scientology can help with that.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron

A recent informal discussion was had by a group of 'never-ins'.
The topic: What would be the fastest/easiest way to derail the 'Super Power' building?

Many of the suggestions involved 'frikken laser beams' tied to the heads of certain media darlings; some involved 'super-soaker' water pistols filled with non-lethal but decidedly icky liquids; a few involved hurricane-inducement prayer sessions; but one suggestion proved a winner all around the kitchen table because it requires little real effort, addresses the situation head-on, costs very little $$, and has a lulz factor of 100:

Change The Name of The City of Clearwater.

Xenu, Florida?

If they changed the name to that and put incident II on signs at the edge of town no one below OT3 would be allowed to come.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
It's that oil table! Tom said it's not oily enough for underwear wrestling. Heads will roll!