What's new

Scientology? It is so much worse than you can ever imagine!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Go to Tony Ortega's Bunker this am and read what is posted about L Ron Hubbard and his involvement with the OCCULT - Aleistar Crowley and OTO. WOW!!

For any noob's that just left Scientology or lurker's that are doing their DOUBT formula - This is really, really, really hard to believe but keep doing your research - the truth is free and it sets one free!!

Just when you thought Scientology could not get any worse - it does! As one unravels and sorts out the lies from the truth - listen to the lecture from the Philedelphia Doctorate Course where Hubbard talks about "SECRETS"! He then peppers his religion with secrets that only the worthy can have - and they pay and pay and pay!!

I had one WIN from Scientology and that is the ability to confront EVIL and L Ron Hubbard was one EVIL MAN! Had I never done Scientology and really dug into it - I could never, ever believe this!

I feel bad for anyone still in - they are being exposed to occult magick and don't even know it - hence, the small miracles that pop up but slowly fade into the distance and hence the "bridge" was born - to take them out of society and the world and get used to propagate a nasty, evil cult and not even know it.:bigcry::bigcry:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Go to Tony Ortega's Bunker this am and read what is posted about L Ron Hubbard and his involvement with the OCCULT - Aleistar Crowley and OTO. WOW!!

Here's the link:

Blood Relation, Blood Ritual: A Hubbard Family Occult Mystery
http://tonyortega.org/2013/09/28/10468/

Here's a snip from the article:

"It’s always fascinating to delve into Hubbard and the occult. But part of our reason for bringing this up again, Jon, is that we wanted to talk about another Hubbard and some pretty odd activities."

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Messiah or madman has a lot about the occult stuff too. Today's article helped me put into context why Crowley called them a bunch of louts, but the Corydon book goes into really great detail about the ritual and Hubbard's connection to Satanism.

If you haven't read Messiah or Madman yet - add it to your Suppresive Basics reading list. That was the book that freaked the shit out of me.

Monica Pignotti opened my eyes about Hubbard being the cult's real problem. Corydon convinced me that Satan was Hubbard's major malfunction.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
L Ron Hubbard had a BLACK SOUL - he disguised it very cleverly and his abilities and skills were OT - he duped us all and is still duping 28 years after his death!

The only one IN Scientology that knows he was a fraud is David Miscavige - but he ain't talking - it is a cash, friken cow~! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where else would he go and be a "rulah" that gets to rein terror to control his dwindling minions who the "ability" to think for themselves has been run out? Poor souls still trapped in - I hope they wake up and get out!

Scientology - the slime and sludge of all religions!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I had one WIN from Scientology and that is the ability to confront EVIL and L Ron Hubbard was one EVIL MAN! Had I never done Scientology and really dug into it - I could never, ever believe this!

It's true.

I was aware on a analytical/mental level that yes, EVIL does exist in the world. That there are evil people. But I had never truly encountered it "up close and personal" until the $cientology cult scammed me out of my life's savings and the ASHO Asst. Chaplain (the excrement wrapped in human skin known as Lisa Starkey) advised to me "end cycle".

Wandering on Sunset Blvd. having a breakdown blinded by tears and suicidal, wanting to throw myself in front of a bus; I not only realised I'd been had but that THIS WAS EVIL, PERPETRATED BY EVIL PEOPLE.

In my recovery I've come to have the ability to confront evil. To see it, recognise it FOR WHAT IT IS and not tell myself it's something else.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's true.

I was aware on a analytical/mental level that yes, EVIL does exist in the world. That there are evil people. But I had never truly encountered it "up close and personal" until the $cientology cult scammed me out of my life's savings and the ASHO Asst. Chaplain (the excrement wrapped in human skin known as Lisa Starkey) advised to me "end cycle".

Wandering on Sunset Blvd. having a breakdown blinded by tears and suicidal, wanting to throw myself in front of a bus; I not only realised I'd been had but that THIS WAS EVIL, PERPETRATED BY EVIL PEOPLE.

In my recovery I've come to have the ability to confront evil. To see it, recognise it FOR WHAT IT IS and not tell myself it's something else.

The "religion for all religions" they claim - and they sure are - they have taken the religious cloak to cover up their nasty, slimy, dirty and filthy rotten-ness like no other religion in the history of the planet. They can teach other religions how they too can make billions of dollars and have free, slave labor with the "Tech"!

You nailed it Dave - when you described a "died in the wool Scientologist" -

True Group Member = "the excrement wrapped in human skin"!

The one you dealt with happened to be called "the excrement known as Lisa Starkey".

I bet "the excrement known as Lisa Starkey" is still in Scientology and has risen above the ranks - she just has the "right stuff" to be a true blue group member!! To think she has to live with that on her conscious for eternity. No excuse justifies this behavior towards others and all I can say is Karma will be a bitch for that "human excrement called Lisa Starkey" - she is disgusting!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
In defense of Arthur.. it's not all blood and gore..

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Blood & Ink - September Exhibition - Hosted by Danny Masterson

A. Conway Hubbard @ POVevolving Gallery

On September 10th, 2009 POVevolving Gallery will open a wonderful exhibition of original prints by Los Angeles based artist A. Conway Hubbard.

A_Conway_Newsletter.jpg

The show, hosted by Actor / DJ Danny Masterson, will be the first exhibition by A. Conway Hubbard in nearly a decade and marks the artist's first adventure into the world of drypoint intaglio printing. [..]

POVevolving Gallery
http://brask-art-blog.blogspot.com/2009/08/blood-ink-september-exhibition-hosted.html

He's looking pretty good...

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

Too bad he is still in those scientology circles
http://povevolving.com/gallery/exhibitions/blood_and_ink/a-conway-hubbard-opening/

arthur%20hubbard%20poster.jpg

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
add it to your Suppressive Basics reading list.

LOL. That's a good one - Suppressive Basics Book list. After having disposed of quietly and with zilch sorrow all of my scio books in March '87 I have been busily restocking my book shelves with nothing but entheta suppressive books about the cult. I now have an impressive bookcase of Basic Suppressive Books.

L Ron Hubbard had a BLACK SOUL - !

Ahem, Hu666ard had no soul. But if he did it would certainly be the blackest shade of black ever!

(the excrement wrapped in human skin known as Lisa Starkey)

LOL Nice description! I can't get the imagery out of my head now. LOL That one would be a good candidate for ESMB's Golden Quotes thread.

suspiciousperson

Patron with Honors
While I get how this is significant for those still in Scientology, I don't really see how it's a big deal for rational thinkers outside. All this black magic stuff is STILL COMPLETE BOLLOCKS. Just cause you suddenly call "magic" "black magic" it doesn't suddenly become a real thing.

Also, I looked through some of the OTO degrees recently and a lot of them are nicked from freemasonry (and Crowley was a mason although I think he got kicked out eventually). I know that there are a bunch of members here who are all into the illuminati and all that shit, and this OP is not targetted at you cause you need to start thinkin more rationally and have a shave, but to the rational thinkers, let me assure you that freemasonry is, for the vast majority of its members, one (minimum) of the following:

1. A drinking society
  2. A charitable society
  3. A place to play around with silly ranks that mean nothing to those not in the organisation

I say that as a genuine, but extremely lazy and rather cynical, freemason. I can answer any questions the craft, at least in the UK (I understand in the US that a load of lodges are teetotal which honestly is wtf to me but then again the US isn't as drinkey as us over here) apart from the "secrets" but as a general note about them - the ONLY reason I won't talk about them is because I took an oath that I wouldn't. If someone tells me a secret, and asks me to keep it a secret, then I will do. For that reason alone I cannot discuss them*. It's not as if these secrets are very... well... secret!

*I totally would IRL if someone said what they were and then asked to discuss them privately - that is the big difference between them and the Xenu stuff. Well, that and the way it won't cost an indigent mason anything to learn the secrets, and even a rich one will pay less than a hundred quid and that isn't to learn the secrets as such, which are rubbish anyway (no one believes them, or at least most don't - in craft masonry all the "secrets" are ways of identifying oneself based upon stories about the building of King Solomon's temple, the majority of which is in the bible anyway and realistically is bollocks) - it's to cover lodge expenses which all ultimately end up going to charity.

Seriously, Crowley was basically a piss taker hedonist whose last words were disgust re: not being allowed more heroin. I reckon he'd have either been a good laugh or a sociopath, it's impossible to tell at this distance tbh. But let's not pretend he really was a "great beast".

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
While I get how this is significant for those still in Scientology, I don't really see how it's a big deal for rational thinkers outside. All this black magic stuff is STILL COMPLETE BOLLOCKS. Just cause you suddenly call "magic" "black magic" it doesn't suddenly become a real thing.

Also, I looked through some of the OTO degrees recently and a lot of them are nicked from freemasonry (and Crowley was a mason although I think he got kicked out eventually). I know that there are a bunch of members here who are all into the illuminati and all that shit, and this OP is not targetted at you cause you need to start thinkin more rationally and have a shave, but to the rational thinkers, let me assure you that freemasonry is, for the vast majority of its members, one (minimum) of the following:

1. A drinking society
  2. A charitable society
  3. A place to play around with silly ranks that mean nothing to those not in the organisation

I say that as a genuine, but extremely lazy and rather cynical, freemason. I can answer any questions the craft, at least in the UK (I understand in the US that a load of lodges are teetotal which honestly is wtf to me but then again the US isn't as drinkey as us over here) apart from the "secrets" but as a general note about them - the ONLY reason I won't talk about them is because I took an oath that I wouldn't. If someone tells me a secret, and asks me to keep it a secret, then I will do. For that reason alone I cannot discuss them*. It's not as if these secrets are very... well... secret!

*I totally would IRL if someone said what they were and then asked to discuss them privately - that is the big difference between them and the Xenu stuff. Well, that and the way it won't cost an indigent mason anything to learn the secrets, and even a rich one will pay less than a hundred quid and that isn't to learn the secrets as such, which are rubbish anyway (no one believes them, or at least most don't - in craft masonry all the "secrets" are ways of identifying oneself based upon stories about the building of King Solomon's temple, the majority of which is in the bible anyway and realistically is bollocks) - it's to cover lodge expenses which all ultimately end up going to charity.

Seriously, Crowley was basically a piss taker hedonist whose last words were disgust re: not being allowed more heroin. I reckon he'd have either been a good laugh or a sociopath, it's impossible to tell at this distance tbh. But let's not pretend he really was a "great beast".

The point is that Scientology keeps Hubbard's involvement with Aleistar Crowley a SECRET! His entire life is an embellished LIE!

How far are you up the Mason Ladder? 33 degree?

I don't think anyone here thinks Crowley is the big beast - not sure why you think that but you are free to "do as thou wilt" LOL.

suspiciousperson

Patron with Honors
The "33 degree" thing is irrelevant to most masonry. Craft Masonry is basically 3 degrees:

1. Entered Apprentice
  2. Fellowcraft
  3. Master Mason

And you move up through all of them in no time at all. Two years at most in practice these days. It was long a long time ago.

Then yippideee dooo dah!! That's it! Well, unless you want to have other positions in the lodge. And realistically, beause Masonry is kinda dead now, they will really want you to. I won't bore you with all the stuff you can be, it's only being the Master that actually requires telling you other things (being Master of the lodge is not the same as being a Master Mason). And in all honesty I have not been a Master of a lodge so I suppose MAYBE THAT'S WHEN THEY TELL YOU HOW TO HAVE FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS. But knowing loads of real masons, honestly I doubt it.

Although in England & Wales you're then all like... join chapter you bugger... which is fair enough and then you do yer fourth degree and that's it. Basically there's a lots and lots of flags to see (this sentence made for other masons to know I'm not speaking bollocks rather than to really make sense to non masons) and that's it. Woohoo now you have even more jargon to learn. Yay for chapter.

The 33 degree thing is Scottish Rite. My understanding is it's currently Lord Elgin in charge of that. He has H14RAM as the reg plate of his Merc. Good for him. Not the only mason with a personalised numberplate and those of us who geddit know how to make the right horn signs at each other. Big woop!

But seriously you don't do all of these degrees, they're kinda split up and you do a few at a time. And the 33rd one is honorary, but if you care enough you'll get it. And then whoopy doopy doo. In acheiving this you are now 70 or 80 and you have missed out on a hell of a lot of sex with your wife when it was worth it. At least that's the impression I get.

Seriously "being up the mason ladder" is just not that important. In England and Wales you could simplify it (very approximately) to "your lodge", "your provincial lodge", "grand lodge". But it's so, so unimportant. If you don't believe me, then join! It's dying almost as Scientology! Find a nearby lodge and phone the secretary and if you're not a twat it won't be hard to get in, seriously.

(Unless you're an atheist. But are you really an atheist? Don't answer that question. Instead, answer this question... do you believe in a supreme being? ;) )

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
The point is that Scientology keeps Hubbard's involvement with Aleistar Crowley a SECRET! His entire life is an embellished LIE!

How far are you up the Mason Ladder? 33 degree?

I don't think anyone here thinks Crowley is the big beast - not sure why you think that but you are free to "do as thou wilt" LOL.

uh, really? Hell, I listened to plenty of PDCs where Hubbard boasted about his close friendship with Crowley... maybe those bits are some that have been edited out now.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Uh, by "plenty" you mean one tape heard many times, right? :biggrin:

omg no... and maybe it wasn't all on PDCs. I was the weird one that listened to so much of Hubbard (I want to beat myself up for the hours I spent) that I heard so much stuff that it is really bizarre. My ex always got regged into buying all the tapes... but the oddest were the individual tapes from who-knows-when that he bought that I think were labeled the "OT tapes". Horrible quality, and individual cassettes. I definitely heard other versions of those that were cleaned up in audio, but also sanitized to a bit.

We also owned the 'old' PDCs, and this is some of what I'm referring to for sure (my memory could be a bit fuzzy, but know some of this was definitely from there). These were tapes in light blue binders, like school binders. They were released a few times later, and I remember listening to some and going... wait.... they totally left that part out. At the time, I thought I must have been wrong, but am now pretty sure that it was part of cleaning up stuff to make it more palatable.

When I got out, I was just decompressing, and just spent so much time trying to forget, and in some ways I really regret that, but it was the only way I knew how to heal. When I heard the stuff about the assassin cult and went wtf, I was a true believer.

Holy hell, somebody bring me a cigar... this stuff is just so !#@$.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I've listened to a lot of Hubbard tapes too. I can recall one PDC where he mentioned Crowley. That's it. Maybe Veda knows of others.