What's new

FORMER SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESMAN TOMMY DAVIS SUBPOENAED BY MONIQUE RATHBUN

AnonKat

Crusader
The Anonymous collective is happy to see it's leader again. Tommy Davis AKA Footbulletman

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/tommy-davis-is-missing.104562/

tommyufo.gif

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/where-is-tommy-davis.107670/

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...os-for-harassment.113178/page-25#post-2364351

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
There's one part of this video that doesn't make sense to me. Beghe is quoted as saying "they even kicked my 4 year old son out of a fucking scientology school"

That information came from a May 14th, 2008 interview done with the Village Voice (Tony Ortega)

Jason Beghe to Scientology Mouthpiece Tommy Davis: 'You're Losing Your Soul'

Scientology defector Jason Beghe on Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis: "You see the eyes, the lying that he's doing. Anybody can see that this guy is not clean. It's clear as day."

Last week, John Roberts of CNN grilled Tommy Davis, a Scientology spokesman, who was predictably evasive about what L. Ron Hubbard's wacky minions are up to. 'Disconnection,' the church policy of splitting up families in order to shun critics of the church? Never happens, Davis claimed. And as for that high-priced stuff about removing alien souls with lie detector machines? "It's unrecognizable to me," Davis told Roberts.

But it was Davis himself who was practically unrecognizable, Jason Beghe tells the Voice.

<snip>
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2008/05/jason_beghe_to.php

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
That information came from a May 14th, 2008 interview done with the Village Voice (Tony Ortega)

I see where it came from, but, like I said - it was just a daycare run out of a lady's house. 4 years old isn't even old enough for preschool yet.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is what it means to be a Scilon spokeshole.

You tell lies to cover up the lies you told earlier and then more lies to cover those.

Pretty soon you can’t remember what is a lie and what is the truth. I’m betting that Tommy will be desperately reading what he said before and trying to memorise it so he can keep to the script.

I’m betting he will say the same thing and if asked about McShane’s statement to the police, pretend to have no knowledge about it. It would be great if he spilled the beans, but I’m guessing Miscavige has too much dirt and more importantly paid him handsomely for his cooperation.

However, we can dream about how this might play out:

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Thank you for attending this deposition, Mr Davis. Can you confirm your name?

Tommy Davis: Ummm… [Looks despairingly at his attorney who is filling his glass with water]

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Please would you confirm your name?

Tommy Davis: Er, I ….

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: [Starting to sound exasperated] This is a simple request. Please can you confirm that your name is Tommy Davis.

Tommy Davis: That is a disgusting lie, promulgated by bitter defrocked apostates and anti-religious bigots on the fringes of the –

Tommy’s Attorney: It’s all right Tommy, we discussed this. You can tell him your name.

Tommy Davis: [Visibly relaxing] My name is Thomas W. Davis, Managing Director with Diamond Laurel Wreaths of Colony Capital.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Thank you. Now, I’d like to ask you about you relationship with Mr David Miscavige –

Thomas Davis: Who is a great and benevolent ecclesiastical leader. A man who’s boots you are not fit to lick.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: [Unperturbed] Please describe the duties you performed for Mr Miscavige.

Thomas Davis: Mr Miscavige never once hit me. Not once. And he certainly never grabbed me by the throat and stuffed my head down the toilet of building 41 at the Int Base while yelling, “You stupid f**king spoilt rich brat!”. Nor did he ever make me clean a dumpster with my own toothbrush and then make me brush my teeth with it.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Who said anything about hitting you? But tell me, how often did these beatings occur?

Thomas Davis: It depended on what sort of mood he was in. Sometimes it would be twice a da- Hey! I see what you are doing! It won’t work. You want to see me angry? Well right here, right now, I’m angry. Real angry. You co******** ********** ******* I’ll **** up your **** **** *********!

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: And you used to be the spokesperson for a church?

Thomas Davis: I, er, ummm… Under the leadership of Mr Miscavige, the church has expanded more in the last 5 years that during the last ten million, I mean, er -

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: That is hardly relevant. What I want to know is how much control does David Miscavige exert over the day-to-day running of the Church of Scientology?

Tommy Davis: David Miscavige has no say in the day-to-day running of the Church.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: So it would be fair to say that Mr Miscavige is merely a clerk and is only fit to carry out administrative duties?

Tommy Davis: Certainly not! The COB is the Pope of Scientology. He is a leader of men. Where others failed, he single-handedly fixes every problem within the church. He is the only one who can make it go right. He oversees every program and selflessly goes without sleep to make sure that every part of the church runs flawlessly.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: [Smiling] I see.

Tommy Davis: Oh f**k!

. . . [2 hours later]

Tommy Davis: Not going to answer.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Please answer the question, Mr Davis.

Thomas Davis: [Studiously examines his fingernails]

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: I’ll repeat the question, Mr Davis – until I get an answer.

Thomas Davis: [Looking smug] Do fish swim?

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: What? Look, Tommy this is a serious business. I would ask you to remember that you are under oath here.

Thomas Davis: Watcha gonna do? Lock me up?

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Mr Davis, telling lies here is perjury and punishable by a prison term.

Thomas Davis: You can’t prove diddly.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Actually, Mr Davis we have this previous declaration, from you, under oath which says -

Tommy Davis: I want my mom!

Ax

Anonycat

Crusader
I see where it came from, but, like I said - it was just a daycare run out of a lady's house. 4 years old isn't even old enough for preschool yet.

Mine was in preschool at 4. Don't call people liars as they tell about their families, unless you can prove something.

guanoloco

As-Wased
This is what it means to be a Scilon spokeshole.

You tell lies to cover up the lies you told earlier and then more lies to cover those.

Pretty soon you can’t remember what is a lie and what is the truth. I’m betting that Tommy will be desperately reading what he said before and trying to memorise it so he can keep to the script.

I’m betting he will say the same thing and if asked about McShane’s statement to the police, pretend to have no knowledge about it. It would be great if he spilled the beans, but I’m guessing Miscavige has too much dirt and more importantly paid him handsomely for his cooperation.

However, we can dream about how this might play out:

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Thank you for attending this deposition, Mr Davis. Can you confirm your name?

Tommy Davis: Ummm… [Looks despairingly at his attorney who is filling his glass with water]

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Please would you confirm your name?

Tommy Davis: Er, I ….

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: [Starting to sound exasperated] This is a simple request. Please can you confirm that your name is Tommy Davis.

Tommy Davis: That is a disgusting lie, promulgated by bitter defrocked apostates and anti-religious bigots on the fringes of the –

Tommy’s Attorney: It’s all right Tommy, we discussed this. You can tell him your name.

Tommy Davis: [Visibly relaxing] My name is Thomas W. Davis, Managing Director with Diamond Laurel Wreaths of Colony Capital.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Thank you. Now, I’d like to ask you about you relationship with Mr David Miscavige –

Thomas Davis: Who is a great and benevolent ecclesiastical leader. A man who’s boots you are not fit to lick.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: [Unperturbed] Please describe the duties you performed for Mr Miscavige.

Thomas Davis: Mr Miscavige never once hit me. Not once. And he certainly never grabbed me by the throat and stuffed my head down the toilet of building 41 at the Int Base while yelling, “You stupid f**king spoilt rich brat!”. Nor did he ever make me clean a dumpster with my own toothbrush and then make me brush my teeth with it.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Who said anything about hitting you? But tell me, how often did these beatings occur?

Thomas Davis: It depended on what sort of mood he was in. Sometimes it would be twice a da- Hey! I see what you are doing! It won’t work. You want to see me angry? Well right here, right now, I’m angry. Real angry. You co******** ********** ******* I’ll **** up your **** **** *********!

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: And you used to be the spokesperson for a church?

Thomas Davis: I, er, ummm… Under the leadership of Mr Miscavige, the church has expanded more in the last 5 years that during the last ten million, I mean, er -

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: That is hardly relevant. What I want to know is how much control does David Miscavige exert over the day-to-day running of the Church of Scientology?

Tommy Davis: David Miscavige has no say in the day-to-day running of the Church.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: So it would be fair to say that Mr Miscavige is merely a clerk and is only fit to carry out administrative duties?

Tommy Davis: Certainly not! The COB is the Pope of Scientology. He is a leader of men. Where others failed, he single-handedly fixes every problem within the church. He is the only one who can make it go right. He oversees every program and selflessly goes without sleep to make sure that every part of the church runs flawlessly.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: [Smiling] I see.

Tommy Davis: Oh f**k!

. . . [2 hours later]

Tommy Davis: Not going to answer.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Please answer the question, Mr Davis.

Thomas Davis: [Studiously examines his fingernails]

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: I’ll repeat the question, Mr Davis – until I get an answer.

Thomas Davis: [Looking smug] Do fish swim?

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: What? Look, Tommy this is a serious business. I would ask you to remember that you are under oath here.

Thomas Davis: Watcha gonna do? Lock me up?

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Mr Davis, telling lies here is perjury and punishable by a prison term.

Thomas Davis: You can’t prove diddly.

Sugar Ray Jeffrey: Actually, Mr Davis we have this previous declaration, from you, under oath which says -

Tommy Davis: I want my mom!

Ax

That's assuming, Ax, that someone has the fucking rank to ask these questions, right?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Is this why BFG was on here last night telling Tommy that DM started the lies about his wife having cancer? Trying to tell Tommy who he wants to align himself with for the final collapse sequence?

Just curious. I had no idea why BFG would have chosen to go public with that now, but this morning it all made so much sense.....

:drama:

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Mine was in preschool at 4. Don't call people liars as they tell about their families, unless you can prove something.

He kid was in DAYFUCKINGCARE with my kid when he left. God forbid an actor be dramatic or anything. LOL

PS. Good on him for getting out and telling his story. My story has many similarities to his. (before i'm called a scn'er or an osa goon or a troll.)

Anonycat

Crusader
He kid was in DAYFUCKINGCARE with my kid when he left. God forbid an actor be dramatic or anything. LOL

PS. Good on him for getting out and telling his story. My story has many similarities to his. (before i'm called a scn'er or an osa goon or a troll.)

Pull yourself together and write intelligibly. I cannot understand what you're saying. Thank you.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Yes it is. :yes:

Fine, I stand corrected. You can send your child to preschool at 2 yrs old.

Mine didn't start an actual "school" until he was 5. Most preschools that I checked out wouldn't take a child that wasn't potty trained. Not saying my wasn't by 5, but that's just the way it worked around my area.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Don't you dare turn this into a Daycare Thread! :no:

I've been wanting to see Tommy the weasel squirm for a long time. This is the Tommy Davis is gonna burn thread. Not a Daycare Thread. OK. Pull yer shit together !

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron

Our son was also in preschool when he was 4 as well as a whole class room of kids. At 5 one goes to Kindergarden.