What's new

A Coup Against Miscavige if Tommy Tells the Truth?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Or Jesuses. I had an auditor friend tell me that Jesuses were very common.

Jesus was very common. And Marilyn Monroe (and all of them have a different "real story" about her relationship with Kennedy and the truth about her death, phew!), and Quentin Hubbard, and Yvonne Gilliam, etc etc.

I have had people explain how they have 2 bodies.

Or that they died in one body and took over another, which explains why they were alive in current body at the same time that ____ (fill in the blank) was still alive. And those who have another body on the other side of the planet that is starving to death or dying, or sick.

On and on.

I can't make this stuff up....

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
He who inherits the mantle inherits a world of trouble.
The only workable "solution" is for Ron to return and pick up the reins.
Once scientologists are convinced that the new Ron is the real Ron (and, believe me, scientologists can believe anything if they try hard enough) all else will be possible; tech revision, policy change, practice reform, moral and ethical correction etc.
The CofS needs a Second Coming.

Wouldn't it be interesting if DM had already thought of this and is training someone right now to be the reincarnated LRH? He would have them listen to all Ron's tapes, read all Ron's books and publications, watch all the videos with Ron in them and do the check sheet three times. This person would be about 27 years old and in addition to the above regimen would have acting classes training him to be in the LRH valence to perfection. If DM had such a person he would then have complete control as he would dictate the actions of the L Ron Hubbard clone and thus be able to change all kinds of policies and the "technology" itself. He would be L Ron's right hand man from the public's view but in reality he would be pulling all the strings.

Would the Scientology public believe it? Well they sure bought everything DM told them at the Palladium in 1986 when he told them that Ron "causatively" left his body once it became an impediment to upper level research.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Wouldn't it be interesting if DM had already thought of this and is training someone right now to be the reincarnated LRH? He would have them listen to all Ron's tapes, read all Ron's books and publications, watch all the videos with Ron in them and do the check sheet three times. This person would be about 27 years old and in addition to the above regimen would have acting classes training him to be in the LRH valence to perfection. If DM had such a person he would then have complete control as he would dictate the actions of the L Ron Hubbard clone and thus be able to change all kinds of policies and the "technology" itself. He would be L Ron's right hand man from the public's view but in reality he would be pulling all the strings.

Would the Scientology public believe it? Well they sure bought everything DM told them at the Palladium in 1986 when he told them that Ron "causatively" left his body once it became an impediment to upper level research.

He trusts no-one.

Can you imagine? All of the tech films are pretty much screwed up because they have people in them that have disaffected!!! Do they still show these films or have they all been removed? Replaced with something else?

If he put someone up on a pedestal like that.... I don't think he could... what if it went wrong, how would he get out of that kind of mess? Say the guy/girl is a fake and rewrite/fix all the books and references yet again? :eyeroll: More money for him... Hmm... what a great idea!!!!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Jesus was very common. And Marilyn Monroe (and all of them have a different "real story" about her relationship with Kennedy and the truth about her death, phew!), and Quentin Hubbard, and Yvonne Gilliam, etc etc.

Or that they died in one body and took over another, which explains why they were alive in current body at the same time that ____ (fill in the blank) was still alive. And those who have another body on the other side of the planet that is starving to death or dying, or sick.

On and on.

I have a spoof on the stupid thread where a couple Marilyns meet and as-is and the cops show up to investigate...and somewhere in ESMBland is HH's IAM (International Association of Marilyn) - hilarious.

I met 5 Marilyns, a Tesla, a van Gogh, etc.

Good Twin mentioned Bolivar - awesome because if Hubbard hadn't written about him he would've been too obscure for 3 of them to pop up.

Wouldn't it be funny to meet a Siddhartha or a Rhoades or some other Ron entity before the person knew Ron had staked the claim?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, OR, perhaps this.... a more self serving plan by DM, especially after popularizing the idea of "WALK INS"

I was in $cn in the late 60's and 70's... got to OTIII (u-huh)...
Yes it was delusional. yes it didn't make sense, but when I was last
in Clearwater.. (2002?) for a picket. I asked an old guy I saw wearing a boiler suit, on Cleveland Street, whom I assumed was in the sea org, the following question, his answer troubled me a great deal, I like to believe this answer wouldn't have been possible in the 70's..which also begs the question what the hell are they planning now, ten years after...

Question: What plans are you making for retirement in your old age?

Answer: (without a pause): I plan on doing a walk in, and taking over someone else's body when I get to OT...

DM could go get his lower legs broken, and made longer by surgery, (34,000$) when he came back, he could say

I AM THE NEWRON

And all would be well...
everyone would "Know" it was true because suddenly the dwarf was as tall as "RON"...

(and the crowd swoooons)

---------------------------

---------------------------

whathubbardwasthinking.jpg

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

The wheels are turning. Ideas popping out. Hit movie here.

Search For Ron

followed by

The Return of El Ron

I pay for that. :drama:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The wheels are turning. Ideas popping out. Hit movie here.

Search For Ron

followed by

The Return of El Ron

I pay for that. :drama:

Frankly, at this point, it's the the only scam that might save $cientology from oblivion...raising ron from the dead...with a "walk in".. after all if anyone could do that "Ron" could, right?

So the dwarf should be motivated to:

MAKE THINGS GO RIGHT

Last edited:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Frankly, at this point, it's the the only scam that might save $cientology from oblivion...

So the dwarf should be motivated to:

MAKE THINGS GO RIGHT

Help wanted!

Salary position. Male only. Age 26-27. Red hair. Must be excellent in public speaking and inventing stories that are totally believable. Show charismatic ability to have people believe in you. No college, high school or any other degree needed and any degree neededcontacte supplied. No prior experience needed as training will be provided. Must be absolutely willing to follow all work orders without question. Contract will be needed to be signed. Housing, staff and other living accommodations will be provided.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

On and on.

History of Man tapes (pretty sure it's them), Ron explains that a thetan runs more than body at a time, with often being aware of the other identity. He tells a 'plucky' little story about stuff he became aware of, that he was doing with his other body/identity.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
History of Man tapes (pretty sure it's them), Ron explains that a thetan runs more than body at a time, with often being aware of the other identity. He tells a 'plucky' little story about stuff he became aware of, that he was doing with his other body/identity.

Yes I know. LRH has an answer for everything.... :eyeroll:

TG1

Angelic Poster
You have misunderstood me. Just to clarify - when I wrote "outsider", I wasn't referring to anyone appointed by a court. That just wouldn't happen here in America - that sees Scientology not as a corporation but as a religion. The courts have no power to interfere with religions or how they are run, except to sanction them on civil or criminal matters, which as we've all seen, they WAY too rarely do.

When I said "outsiders" I mean Clams outside Sea Org or staff. I meant some powerful Whales who might want to take their "religion" back - if only to save face and their money. My point is, David appears to be seriously tarnishing the Scientology "brand", and if it were my own money, I'd want that to stop. (Nothwithstanding what others have rightly pointed out here, that LRH built that 'brand tarnshing' into the system.)

It seems from what you all are saying, however, that any new leadership would have to arise from within the Sea Org, and that doesn't look possible, given the fact that all the real "talent" has blown. Or is in the Hole, probably shadows of their former selves.

No.

Would.

Not.

Happen.

Ever.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

So That explains how I can be both La La Lou Lou and President Putin at the same time, but how can twelve people have been Jesus at the same time without him knowing, were they all BT's of his nether regions? This does get a little complicated.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
So That explains how I can be both La La Lou Lou and President Putin at the same time, but how can twelve people have been Jesus at the same time without him knowing, were they all BT's of his nether regions? This does get a little complicated.

Just wait till they do Class VIII and find out Jesus is an implant!!!! :hysterical:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

Really not complicated at all. We have this wonderful institution where all sorts of famous people live at. Just show up, tell them who you are and they will be more than happy to let you in. If you do go please say hi to my good friend Napoleon. He's the short one with his hand in his shirt.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
He trusts no-one.

Can you imagine? All of the tech films are pretty much screwed up because they have people in them that have disaffected!!! Do they still show these films or have they all been removed? Replaced with something else?

If he put someone up on a pedestal like that.... I don't think he could... what if it went wrong, how would he get out of that kind of mess? Say the guy/girl is a fake and rewrite/fix all the books and references yet again? :eyeroll: More money for him... Hmm... what a great idea!!!!

If the person he picked ever became disaffected he could then say that after a thorough investigation by RTC it was discovered that the person we thought was LRH was really a spy for the Marcabian Federation and that we now have him being held in an electronic mountain trap where he will be held for eternity. Upon further investigation RTC has discovered that the real Ron was another person and they could then bring in the stand in who was also trained in the same way as actor number one.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
My first thought at the idea of Tommy's testimony causing a coup against Miscavige is that not many people left when the other spokescreatures (RVY or Rinder) left and spoke out about Miscavige and/or Hubbard, and some people don't even leave the cult when they're disconnected from their own children who leave, like Astra and Zoe's mother. They aren't reading news of these court events. Instead, they're working on their next level, or working on blocking entheta and clearing the planet.

For the members who didn't or don't work under him closely enough, Miscavige became Hubbard-by-proxy, the Keeper of the Source. A former Sea Ogre, relatively newly out, was asked on this board a few months ago what he thought about the absence of other executives speaking at major events and how it was mostly the David Miscavige show. He said he liked it that way. He makes Scientology appear strong and growing.

However, a few things distinguish Tommy's tenure as spokescreature, from that of past spokescreatures. He had increased TV presence, the fight with Sweeney, the walking out on Bashir, which all meant increased Internet presence also. There is his connection to celebrities including a few important ones like Tom Cruise. I'm not sure that the majority of Scientologists were even aware of who Tommy Davis is/was. So, if they do find out he testified against Miscavige, they would just think he was yet another SP or "defrocked apostate," and it really has nothing to do with the "tech" or their "religion."

I would have thought the Death Event and Miscavige's takeover would have spelled the imminent collapse of Scientology, but in addition to being Keeper of the Source, Miscavige plays an odd role of also being a scapegoat for some people to blame, that Scientology isn't working for them, or that it is not clearing the planet. Where Miscavige falls short, Sea Org members feel they have to stick it out, sometimes for decades, to "do it for Ron," just as Rathbun and Rinder did.

However, if Miscavige got in a bad situation and had to retire or step down, I don't think Scientology could function by committee. It needs a dictator, someone with "command intention," a symbol of "certainty" in Ron and the "tech."

The big crack Tommy could cause in court, whether he says in his deposition that he left Scientology, or has to say what Miscavige ordered him to handle Marty, is that it will affect new membership the most. Karin Pouw does not speak in public, and the last 3 spokescreatures for the cult left Scientology (or at least the Sea Org in Tommy's case) and did just what Miscavige ordered, in spite of their high level of "self-determination." Since many scilebrities thought Tommy was such a nice kid, they will have some questions as to what happened if they find out he's left, or testified against Miscavige. If his family can't continue this dynasty of loons, who can? :omg:

Leah Remini's deposition, because of her popularity, may draw the attention to this case that does the most damage to Scientology, as more people find out about the Squirrel Busters and the way the cult treats ex-members and anyone around the ex-members.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
A lot of it does come down to how deep folks are caught up in the thought-reform and still believe that Scientology can win out in the end. As much as Davey wants to think it's all about him, it's not. He's just a figure-head (an abusive little fuck of one, but still)... I remember after the death event (and I was not alone in this), that although it was shocking to have Hubs die, part of me was pretty happy thinking that finally, Scientology would not be thought of as a cult. If it survived the death of its founder, I figured we'd finally be seen as a religion, because, at the time, I thought that the whole 'charismatic' leader part who put it together was essential for something to be a cult.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Because thetans steal one another's facsimiles like they're trading cards. This is "why" you do the OT levels to bring the thetan up the tone scale where it's way below body death and that's why it's running dub-in of a dub-in on the whole track...can't remember this reference source.

Like Bea says...answer for everything.

This is the double deep stupid of Scientology. The various people claiming to be Marilyn don't even know their own subject well enough to realize Hubbard says they're running dub-in of a dub-in, that's how far south the state of case is...on this planet...at this time.:coolwink:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is rebellion even possible?

Well, sort of...

In 68 or so Hubbard came out with "Standard Dianetics" and put Dianetics back on the gradation chart, this was his new super duper discovery... (He said)

OK, so granted, that was another shore story...

I believe Hubbard had lost the trademarks to Dianetics in 52 to Don Purcell, that oil man in Wichita, during a bankruptcy proceeding. which is why he left Wichita and ran to Pheonix...high on benzedrine, and started writing some new drivel called $cientology, and when he regained control of Dianetics in 67 or so, he could now sell us Dianetic auditing, so he wrote it back into the supposed standard tech with a new discovery.. Standard Dianetics... (retch)