What's new

A Coup Against Miscavige if Tommy Tells the Truth?

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Because thetans steal one another's facsimiles like they're trading cards. This is "why" you do the OT levels to bring the thetan up the tone scale where it's way below body death and that's why it's running dub-in of a dub-in on the whole track...can't remember this reference source.

Like Bea says...answer for everything.

This is the double deep stupid of Scientology. The various people claiming to be Marilyn don't even know their own subject well enough to realize Hubbard says they're running dub-in of a dub-in, that's how far south the state of case is...on this planet...at this time.:coolwink:

Never recalled being a famous person one time during auditing. Couldn't even recall my name but I do recall being a caveman dragging my cave woman by her hair. Now those were the days!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jesus was very common. And Marilyn Monroe (and all of them have a different "real story" about her relationship with Kennedy and the truth about her death, phew!), and Quentin Hubbard, and Yvonne Gilliam, etc etc.

I have had people explain how they have 2 bodies.

Or that they died in one body and took over another, which explains why they were alive in current body at the same time that ____ (fill in the blank) was still alive. And those who have another body on the other side of the planet that is starving to death or dying, or sick.

On and on.

I can't make this stuff up....

I still can't figure out how I ran a past life incident with real facts that I was able to research later. About a time and a place that I knew virtualy nothing about. AND, never had a migraine headache again. I still credit running that incident to that.
I have peeled away (hopefully) almost all the onion, but that one still mystifies me.:confused2:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
If there is a coup, then I believe that the person who pays the bodyguards and security personnel is the person who will be determining whether or not the coup is a successful coup

Sort of like "he who controls the spice controls the universe".

Rd00

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
You have misunderstood me. Just to clarify - when I wrote "outsider", I wasn't referring to anyone appointed by a court. That just wouldn't happen here in America - that sees Scientology not as a corporation but as a religion. The courts have no power to interfere with religions or how they are run, except to sanction them on civil or criminal matters, which as we've all seen, they WAY too rarely do.

When I said "outsiders" I mean Clams outside Sea Org or staff. I meant some powerful Whales who might want to take their "religion" back - if only to save face and their money. My point is, David appears to be seriously tarnishing the Scientology "brand", and if it were my own money, I'd want that to stop. (Nothwithstanding what others have rightly pointed out here, that LRH built that 'brand tarnshing' into the system.)

It seems from what you all are saying, however, that any new leadership would have to arise from within the Sea Org, and that doesn't look possible, given the fact that all the real "talent" has blown. Or is in the Hole, probably shadows of their former selves.

It comes down to perceived legitimacy.

A "whale" may contribute a lot of $$$, but he's unlikely to be famous, or widely known, among Scns.

A "celebrity" might be widely known, but lacking perceived legitimate authority. Visualize Rush Limbaugh declaring that Obama is not the legitimate president, and Rush saying he's willing to step in. Even his fans would go "WTF?".

Now, in the Obama example, if the Secretary of State, Speaker of the House, and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court got on TV and proclaimed that Obama became President through fraudulent means and was thus not entitled to the office, it would create a crisis of perceived legitimacy.

Similarly, if high-ranking Sea Org execs declared at an event that DM was an usurper, people would take notice. But DM has been busy taking down anybody who could remotely pull that off. In the eyes of Scn public, there's just DM. You don't see any Scn "cabinet officers" in public view.

This creates a perpetual crisis in Scn management, because DM has to micromanage everything, and he just doesn't have the ability to juggle that many hats.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I still can't figure out how I ran a past life incident with real facts that I was able to research later. About a time and a place that I knew virtualy nothing about. AND, never had a migraine headache again. I still credit running that incident to that.
I have peeled away (hopefully) almost all the onion, but that one still mystifies me.:confused2:

First of all you were told that it was past life - thats part of the preprogramming which is auditing. Auditing is, in large part a series of actions telling the PC what they will experience and how, what is expected of them and so on.

So the sentence "I ran a past life incident" is a construct of three "implanted" ideas - "ran" "past life" and "incident" none of which exist outside of a scientology auditing room.

To give you an example of how this works - take young children who have been convinced that something bad has happened - solidly validate their imaginary accounts and you end up with created memories (and people in jail for things they did not do).

So for example the "incident" you are talking about - you could have described it as a "waking guided dream that had connections to the past" but that would not sound nearly so "techy".

As you don't mention what the proof was or the facts and how you validated them its hard to discuss.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Wouldn't it be interesting if DM had already thought of this and is training someone right now to be the reincarnated LRH? He would have them listen to all Ron's tapes, read all Ron's books and publications, watch all the videos with Ron in them and do the check sheet three times. This person would be about 27 years old and in addition to the above regimen would have acting classes training him to be in the LRH valence to perfection. If DM had such a person he would then have complete control as he would dictate the actions of the L Ron Hubbard clone and thus be able to change all kinds of policies and the "technology" itself. He would be L Ron's right hand man from the public's view but in reality he would be pulling all the strings.

Would the Scientology public believe it? Well they sure bought everything DM told them at the Palladium in 1986 when he told them that Ron "causatively" left his body once it became an impediment to upper level research.

I posted about this idea a few years ago and still humbly offer it to COB as his exit strategy. The post was free, keep it so, and so forth, on this planet. . .

HOW TO RUN A CRIMINAL CULT,
REAP BILLIONS, ENSLAVE & TERRORIZE OTHERS
FOR PLEASURE & NOT PULL IN DEVT LIKE PRISON

1. "Find or Manufacture" some super-secret LRH advices that nobody has seen before. They should be on the subject of his "most important hats" that he needs to be carried forward in his absence. Such as the "Finder of Lost Technology" or "Keeper of Standard Tech" or "Build a Better Bridge" hat. Essentially, some glorious sacred mission that COB can point to as his "new post" because he has succeeded with such astonishing stats in expanding Scientology "on this planet". In other words, he turns over the senior management hat (which he never admits he is wearing because that causes severe DevT like the Mosey Rathbun lawsuit). Once these LRH advice(s) is announced, COB can name the party that is "running" the church while he "moves up the line" per Ron's scripture.

2. COB then lays out the future for dumbfounded parishioners (who are slack jawed at the announcement that Miscavige will be moving off to an ultra-senior post--and wondering "…but then who will suppress, terrorize & bankrupt us?!!"). In his speech entitled "Our Glorious Future", COB explains all of the beyond-your-wildest-dreams that are going to happen in the next 5 years, which would include opiate-dreams of Scientology establishing its own sovereign country so that Clears and OTs and "The Tech" always have a safe haven if homo sap decides to blow up this mud ball. Naturally, such announcements will be presented as fait accompli with such flair that parishioners will have no problem at the end of the event putting down a security deposit on their "TIME SHARE" condos that will be built on Scientology Island.

3. Oh yeah, the most important part--RECRUITING THE SAINT-LIKE FIGUREHEAD that will replace COB as the "face of Scientology". Whereas the above two (2) program steps are 50% parody and 50% real advice, this one is 100% factual advice. What Scientology lacks is a Saint-like, irresistibly lovable and loving person--and someone that people can trust! Like whom? Glad you asked, we can talk about that, but first you have to remember that the person we are going to "cast" in this "role" will not really be the leader of Scientology any more than a movie star writes/directs the movie they are acting in. This is where Scientology needs to develop better skills than it has shown in the past to operate a marionette without the audience seeing the strings. Okay, on to the fun part--who should Scientology cast in the part of the SOS (nope, not the Science of Survival---the Saint of Scientology). The person must have these qualities:

* As loved/trusted as Tom Hanks, who routinely ends up #1 on the list of the "Most Trusted" people in America.

* The voice of Morgan Freeman, richly resonant, refined & reassuring.

* The integrity of Jimmy Stewart (see movie "It's a Wonderful Cult")

* The selflessness of Mother Theresa.

* The unbridled happiness of Tom Cruise (before he became a KSW Scientologist)

* The simplicity of the Dalai Lama

* The forbearance of Gahndi.

* The pithy wisdom of Confucius, with micro-quotes for every occasion.​

Now, the last time Scientology had someone that even approached any of the above attributes, it was Clear #1, John McMaster. He was well-loved and loving, speaking beautifully about the spiritual heights achievable through Scientology. Alas, less than 3 years after he attained spiritual perfection and was declared Clear, Ron also declared him to be an SP--which is probably not ideal for showing the world what happens after you go "Clear". LOL.

Scientology probably should outsource the casting on the Saint of Scientology because they are not very good at it. The last time they tried to cast someone it was for the part of Tom Cruise's wife. That didn't end well.

In any case, after COB has found his figurehead, he can shed the encumbrance of his COB status and dump all civil/criminal liability on other people, much like the loving Ron did for his beloved wife Mary Sue Hubbard.

I hope nobody reading this gets the idea that Scientology is not loving and genuinely spiritual, that would be a terrible mistake and we might have to send head cam people out to your house to re-brief you! LOL.

Last edited:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
It comes down to perceived legitimacy.

A "whale" may contribute a lot of $$$, but he's unlikely to be famous, or widely known, among Scns.

A "celebrity" might be widely known, but lacking perceived legitimate authority. Visualize Rush Limbaugh declaring that Obama is not the legitimate president, and Rush saying he's willing to step in. Even his fans would go "WTF?".

Now, in the Obama example, if the Secretary of State, Speaker of the House, and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court got on TV and proclaimed that Obama became President through fraudulent means and was thus not entitled to the office, it would create a crisis of perceived legitimacy.

Similarly, if high-ranking Sea Org execs declared at an event that DM was an usurper, people would take notice. But DM has been busy taking down anybody who could remotely pull that off. In the eyes of Scn public, there's just DM. You don't see any Scn "cabinet officers" in public view.

This creates a perpetual crisis in Scn management, because DM has to micromanage everything, and he just doesn't have the ability to juggle that many hats.

Totally agree here. Even if a high ranking SO exec would attempt to remove DM how would he/she gain support? Talk to the wrong SO member KR written hello hole. Don't see that happening.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Well, sort of...

In 68 or so Hubbard came out with "Standard Dianetics" and put Dianetics back on the gradation chart, this was his new super duper discovery... (He said)

OK, so granted, that was another shore story...

I believe Hubbard had lost the trademarks to Dianetics in 52 to Don Purcell, that oil man in Wichita, during a bankruptcy proceeding. which is why he left Wichita and ran to Pheonix...high on benzedrine, and started writing some new drivel called $cientology, and when he regained control of Dianetics in 67 or so, he could now sell us Dianetic auditing, so he wrote it back into the supposed standard tech with a new discovery.. Standard Dianetics... (retch)

" I think the people at the top are no longer brainwashed because the cash wakes them up to the real world.

The people who are spending the money at the top know that it is all a scam.
So L Ron's promise is true.
At the top level you get enlightenment!!
The illusion is removed and they see the real world as it truly is, a big racket to make cash! "

Well, damn Arnie! I MUST be OT8 then. :omg: I know that!

Poison Ivy

Patron
He trusts no-one.

Can you imagine? All of the tech films are pretty much screwed up because they have people in them that have disaffected!!! Do they still show these films or have they all been removed? Replaced with something else?

If he put someone up on a pedestal like that.... I don't think he could... what if it went wrong, how would he get out of that kind of mess? Say the guy/girl is a fake and rewrite/fix all the books and references yet again? :eyeroll: More money for him... Hmm... what a great idea!!!!

I think this would be the Scientology version of "The Manchurian Candidate.":angry:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
A coup would be sweet but highly unlikely. DM leaves because he has a warrant for his arrest or Scientology has callasped and it's time to live in exile. To have an in-house coup DM would need to be overpowered and house arrested. Would that even be possible at the Int leveoffHow would anybody at Int plan such a event? Who does one trust? After all they practically work around the clock with no time off.

More likely Scientologists outside the SO involved in missions and CL four orgs would splinter off causing some type of civil war. Still believe in the tech Ron but DM is the SP. This nearly happened in the 80s as the SO sent out missionaries to handle disaffected Scios. I know our org execs had considered this.

And even more likely is Co$ is unable to gain new followers. The SO and org staff, public that remain grows old and die from natural causes or other causes. Hubbsard and Scientology fade from memory.

:think: My thoughts (for whatever they are worth)…

I agree with some of Out-Ethic’s scenario.

If DM does go in exile, it is hard to believe that he would have supporters to follow him and help protect him because (from the stories of people who have worked with him) he has alienated everybody and anybody close to him. He will have a hard time of it, and deserves it.

Sea Org members, especially those who have been in a while, have no assets or job skills. Where would they go? Maybe they would try to salvage Scientology. Maybe start a spin-off like the FZ – or a transition like Dianetics in Wichita Kansas became Scientology in Phoenix in the early 1950’s. Maybe some hard-core Scientologists would go independent somehow (like Marty?).
Any movement like that would eventually fade away. :sadwave:

Then there is the question of the money, the real estate, and other Scn. assets. What happens to them? I could not begin to guess on that. IMO, Miscavige will try to run (hide) with some of the money. Could he get away with (any of) it? :unsure:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Never recalled being a famous person one time during auditing. Couldn't even recall my name but I do recall being a caveman dragging my cave woman by her hair. Now those were the days!

Perhaps I'm odd in this but I was always me, different colours, different sexes, just me. I never did get off on celebrity gossip.

guanoloco

As-Wased

For what it's worth I think you may've actually experienced the real deal.

Thanks for sharing this! I would love to hear what you verified to your satisfaction as to the veracity of the incident. Feel free to PM me if you don't wish to post it publicly.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

For what it's worth I think you may've actually experienced the real deal.

Thanks for sharing this! I would love to hear what you verified to your satisfaction as to the veracity of the incident. Feel free to PM me if you don't wish to post it publicly.

I agree. Sometimes it works as expected.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Carl Jung believed that the subconscious had two parts, one containing an individuals darkest fears, things that go bump in the night , etc.. and another that he called 'the collective subconscious' - which includes all information that has ever existed, and is the one that makes 'psychic' stuff possible.

Further, the old hypnotists noted that during hypnosis, during trance, a few of their subjects were able to demonstrate psi activity.

So I would dun again that Hypnosis is what is works in Scn... well other than their lawyers who are always working...

Last edited:

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Well, sort of...

In 68 or so Hubbard came out with "Standard Dianetics" and put Dianetics back on the gradation chart, this was his new super duper discovery... (He said)

OK, so granted, that was another shore story...

I believe Hubbard had lost the trademarks to Dianetics in 52 to Don Purcell, that oil man in Wichita, during a bankruptcy proceeding. which is why he left Wichita and ran to Pheonix...high on benzedrine, and started writing some new drivel called $cientology, and when he regained control of Dianetics in 67 or so, he could now sell us Dianetic auditing, so he wrote it back into the supposed standard tech with a new discovery.. Standard Dianetics... (retch)

My memory is foggy, but wasn't there some one from boston who set up all the corporate veils?

I have a feeling, that corporate scientology is really privately owned in it's "essence". Meaning the primary and sole share owner is miscavage. Piercing that veil is most likely impossible.

This is why a long long time ago (ok so only 5 years ago) if you really want to hurt the dude, you cash starve him. Simple really and you all are going a bang up job making sure no more "idiots" (yes I saw the thread) don't give him any more. By bang up job, I mean sharing your stories, documenting real abuses and showing that hubbards con is really just a cult. So keep doing that, there is your coup.

Edit: Larry something or rather...boston guy helped set up the "corporate scientology" thing...if memory serves right. Not to negate your hubbard is douche point.

TG1

Angelic Poster
My memory is foggy, but wasn't there some one from boston who set up all the corporate veils?

I have a feeling, that corporate scientology is really privately owned in it's "essence". Meaning the primary and sole share owner is miscavage. Piercing that veil is most likely impossible.

This is why a long long time ago (ok so only 5 years ago) if you really want to hurt the dude, you cash starve him. Simple really and you all are going a bang up job making sure no more "idiots" (yes I saw the thread) don't give him any more. By bang up job, I mean sharing your stories, documenting real abuses and showing that hubbards con is really just a cult. So keep doing that, there is your coup.

Edit: Larry something or rather...boston guy helped set up the "corporate scientology" thing...if memory serves right. Not to negate your hubbard is douche point.

:)

You're thinking of Larry Brennan. If you contact "JustMe" here on the Board, you'll find out what happened.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

For past lives: As the saying goes "the devil is in the details".
For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridey_Murphy

For your now absent migraines:
We still have a lot more brain research to do to more fully understand how all the parts interact.

Maybe instead of "god of the gaps" we could say "dianetics of the gaps".

I doubt Ray Jeffrey will veer from his focus which is the deliberate and coordinated harassment of Monique, never even a Scientologist.

A good attorney doesn't get distracted from his/her goal.

But I do think if Tommy gives up the truth - that he was answering to DM's orders when he was sent to Texas after John Brousseau (a mission that including a Special Ops unit going to harass Marty) - then DM is toast.

As well he should be.

I'm just wondering if the bigger fish still in the church will see this as an excuse to push him out. He's become a liability and an embarrassment. Sort of like the last Pope was kinda-sorta forced out.

DM toast? Nah. He will fight it anyway he can until it is obvious he can't win then he'll pay. He has enough money to avoid jail time for the rest of his life. With everybody locked down, he has eliminated an internal coup on the Int level. About the only way he is going to be taken down would be an OSA plot. Look on the bright side - he is destroying scientology. If they do a coup and put in somebody with real marketing savvy, this whole Scientology downward spiral might be reversed.

Case in point: look at what Jeff Hawkins was able to do with his Dianetic Campaign. He spiked the stats until they canned him. Had anybody had the brains to back him up, Scientology would be much bigger. It was the same thing with the decapitating the Missions. If they let these guys have their heads, and kept them flowing completed public to the upper bridge, they would have expanded the hell out of the bottom of the bridge. Now the missions are a dried out husk of what they were.

Scientology, under David's stewardship is in a nose dive.

Mimsey

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
If anyone here thinks Tommy is going to be completely truthful & throw David Miscavige under the bus, they need to take off their tinfoil hats. They are delusional.

I have been involved in many depositions. There are many avenues with which to avoid answering a question & outright being deceptive, i.e., answering questions with "I don't know", or "I don't recall". It happens all the time in depositions. I don't expect Ray Jeffery to be successful in getting alot of answers from Tommy.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
:omg: Wow Arnie.

That has got to be the simplest shortest explanation of how Hubbard takes/cons one from RAW meat all the way to OTVIII and can even stick them there, that I have ever read. It should be titled How L Ron takes u from RAW Meat to OTVIII

For any lurking scientologist who might be worried about their case just click on the link, don't read the page, just print it out, lock it in a suitcase, go for a vacation on the Freewinds. Sit at the door to the OTVIII course room, open your briefcase and start reading..... and splitting your guts laughing

Or read it now..it should take less than 10 minutes and well worth it.

Here is a little taste:

Instead of ability, you are given a picture of people who look able.

Instead of a Bridge, you get a picture of a bridge. Instead of a "bank" or "reactive mind," you are merely tricked into painting in this part yourself, in your own mind. Almost like a paint-by-numbers picture.

This is what creates the Scientology trap. In Scientology words, you continue to create the "reactive mind" in order to then get rid of it, at great monetary expense and time.

http://www.lermanet.com/ot8-revealed/

Then send me my FSM commision for 10% of the 300+ K$ Arnie and I saved you. :yes::roflmao::goodluck::dieslaughing:

Last edited: