What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
Sue Price, from what I recall, became a very high up exec at Int.

In the early 90s she was WDC FSO. That was when Miscavige did some event at Flag, decided the public were "BIs", did a big invest into FSO, and RTC took over the base.

He demoted Sue Price to be a cleaner in the FH.

Does anyone else remember this?

I was posted in CMO CW when all of this happened. It was nuts. Mrs Price used the CMO to set up shop. I think she did her decks up lines. I do not remember her doing MEST work AT the FLB. It was a hard time to be a WDC member or a member of CMOI, but what is the diff:confused2:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I was posted in CMO CW when all of this happened. It was nuts. Mrs Price used the CMO to set up shop. I think she did her decks up lines. I do not remember her doing MEST work AT the FLB. It was a hard time to be a WDC member or a member of CMOI, but what is the diff:confused2:

Rumor has it that CMOI has been dissolved. Any info? I do know of any number of CMOI execs who are off doing 'other projects' nowdays. Mostly detritus of the 'musical chairs' games.

Zinj

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
There was an SO member who was supposed to get offloaded, in part he had been spying in the women's showers in Big Blue. This was around 2003. He was still around when I left in 2004.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Come to think of it, Churchies are generally so incompetent that each of us could be OSA and not know about the others! :duh:

Who is the one non-OSA? :whistling:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
But then that leaves just Alex. 'Only One' - classic Scio approach.

Which means he must be OSA. :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What is this OSA thing? I am a newbie...

Is it like bad breath or something? :unsure:

A-HA!

Totally OSA.

Bea is OSA because she wanders in and asks an innocent question, like she doesn't know all about the game called "Who's OSA?"

HA!

OSA!

Good twin

Floater
You guys should be looking for the guys who are on the board, but not commenting. You know, the OSA TR0 crap. Check out "Who's Online" but not posting. That's your man!:yes: