What's new

For New Scios OUT: How OSA flies on the Net

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please excuse this being so long: Pete asked me to do a write up on this on SPs'r'US, so I thought I'd share it here on Exscn for new peeps out or anyone who hasn't read this, re OSA and their Goals re the Net:

$cientology OSA (the office of special affairs...whose public "purpose" is PR and Legal...and who sekretly DO, often not known to the members, still use "Fair Game". Proof? Go check out their hate page: ReligiousFreedomWatch. There are TONS Of lies up there about myself and others, and they (OSA/$cientology) REFUSE to ever even hear our side). An amazing side note that most peeps do not know is that truly and honestly, until THE DAY I was leaving and "Someone anonymously cancelled your van to the airport" <<<That was THE 1st time a glimmer of light came in that maybe they DO actually do this Fair Game the critics had told me about for so long. I had stood up in Court against Margaret Singer saying that is not true, "FG was Cancelled". (Which is not true, just the name was cancelled and I'm sorry to Margaret Singer and anyone else where I told them I was 'sure' they did not. They DO use Fair Game, extensively. :yes: :omg:

This is a write up about a small, sekret group I was a part of in the 90's. I was invited "in" by my auditor (counselor) and then best friend, Bill Yaude. I only did any of this as I trusted him, and he told me he would NOT tell me what they were doing with the phony accounts because: "The critics are super evil and they will get you in deposition forever, and you don't want that, do you Tory? So I just won't tell you and then you can honestly say "I don't know". (Plz remember this was in the mid 90's...so the Net was NOT used as it is, today in 2013. Also, Scientology did scare people into NOT LOOKING, and they no doubt still do, today).

He asked me to open up some 'anonymous accounts' (Years before "ANONYMOUS" ARRIVED) to "handle the critics on the Net". This, he told me, was "Top Secret" and "Run out of OSA Int: the top dogs in OSA.
I met the Sea Org guy there many times who 'ran the program": Gavino Idda.

In a nutshell, I later found out their top 3 goals, which no doubt are still being run on the Net.
1) DISTRACT off of ANY "HOT" topic..especially if it's re Hubbard, DM or the "church" sekret activities.
2) DEGRADE any and all activists they do NOT want listened to, which most certainly includes "Divide and Conquer". (Get the critics fighting amongst each other was a KEY goal.... Yaude had created 10 different identities. He told me: "I have been on the Net since the DAY ARS began".(the 1st Newsgroup where Scientologists were posting things they did not want known). Yaude would play these identities one against the other until FINALLY a "real critic" would bite. Once that happened, he'd leap up: BINGO! I asked, "Bingo what?" He: "Once a real critic bites...we're set. They'll be fighting amongst each other for days, if not weeks: Let's go EAT" <<< True story.
3) "SLIME THE AREA SO NO ONE WANTS TO EVEN PUT THEIR NAME THERE". (If you don't think this is possible, go check out ARS: a wasteland. OCMB--used to be "hot"...now only a few post there).

I had personally watched Nancy Many 'go insane' and Bill Yaude told me (and plz don't laugh--again, remember a) this was my friend ..my best friend who I trusted beyond belief and b) He tricked me saying "She went insane because she was READING THE INTERNET" So was I going to look after that? HELL NO! (FACT is $cientology had Drugged her and reverse audited her! See "My Billion Year Contract"...her book telling her side of the story). But....Gavino kept acting like someone from the Mafia, and finally one day I decided to go LOOK at ARS. That day, this OSA group had "Spammed" all of the page, posting Baking recipes. In between were critics saying: "I DID NOT SAY THAT: SCIENTOLOGY IS CHANGING MY WORDS."

Stunned, I (who does not get scared easily) suddenly found myself very scared! They were stopping free speech, and I am a free speech advocate. (I know, ironic, eh?) The fear came because I am 15 minutes from OSA and suddenly I realized this went a lot higher than I thought...and Gawd knows what they'd do to me IF I 'woke up'. The rest of that story you can find at www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44 Or Google "Tory Talks to CFI"

People will say: "I don't care about OSA". Really? Then you don't get how this sekret group works, nor do you get why many, many peeps have "just left". Sure---some will leave on their own. However, I'd put $$$ on it that OSA has been in there working people over, spreading a little of this shit, a little of that until all of a sudden either the person leaves OR they turn on good critics.

So there ya go, Pete, and anyone new who has not ever seen this. Sorry it's so long. Love to ALL ! And oh! How can you tell if it's a 'real critic' or a fake one? Easiest way is ask them to call you or meet with you. OR does anyone know this person---aka: Has anyone MET this person? Many will say they "know Bill Yaude/aka: One of his 10 identities" I promise you NO ONE has ever met with any of them. Thanks to you ALL for helping expose this sick, insidious organization. No---I do not "Think everyone is OSA": That's another of their BS programs, proven by "For Your Eyes Only" 2006 program about me, a 25 STEP Program to slime me on the Net, slime me with the Media and get me fired from my job: EPIC FAIL ON ALL but it Still shows what they *really* do behind our backs. And they call us "1.1" LOL~ :eyeroll:

Happy New week for us, and OSA OPS: You've FAILED AGAIN. :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks: <<< their "Stats" AGAIN! :biggrin:
To ALL Here :bighug:

Tory/Magoo~~Still Dancing in the Moonlight ("Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about how to Dance in the Rain"

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
This needs a :bump2:

Thanks, Tory - your courage is astounding. You don't waste time/energy stirring the shit INSIDE us, or here, you take the battle where it belongs, out there - to the co$/osa/dm. You present it to the public, and to those getting out, those in doubt, those questioning. You REACH them. You are DOING, not bitching, and I love it. No arm-chair critic you. You walk the talk. Yea. :happydance:
You are a hero - a real one. Thank you. :clap::thumbsup:

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
This needs a :bump2:

Thanks, Tory - your courage is astounding. You don't waste time/energy stirring the shit INSIDE us, or here, you take the battle where it belongs, out there - to the co$/osa/dm. You present it to the public, and to those getting out, those in doubt, those questioning. You REACH them. You are DOING, not bitching, and I love it. No arm-chair critic you. You walk the talk. Yea. :happydance:
You are a hero - a real one. Thank you. :clap::thumbsup:

Like walking on water.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

You don't waste time/energy stirring the shit INSIDE us, or here, you take the battle where it belongs, out there - to the co$/osa/dm. You present it to the public, and to those getting out, those in doubt, those questioning. You REACH them.

-snip-

Well, Lurker5, you possibly hold the record for planting "What The Fucks" on my posts on ESMB, so either you just like saying that to people or you actually disagree with me. Oh wait, there's a "disagree" button, so that can't be it. So what does "WTF" mean? Most of the time it seems to mean something like, "Hey, you're a crazy asshole." Mmmm... Sounds a bit like you're attempting to "degrade" and discredit me. Mmmm...

Apparently, I'm one of those judged not to be cooperating sufficiently with the shoulder to shoulder united effort to take down Miscavige/Cof$, so, considering your team spirit, I can see why you'd be annoyed with me, and might consider such "degradation" acceptable.

The funny part of this is, I'm completely in favor of you expressing your views (although "WTF" is not so much a view as an e-poke in the gut).

IMO, the freedom to express one's views, to disagree, to exercise critical faculties, is essential.

That means that we won't always agree, and that's good. We can even argue about stuff. :ohmy:

It doesn't necessarily mean we're "doing the Cof$'s work." :unsure:

So, while I agree with, and admire, Tory, and the tactics she described are very true :), it's also true that (in effect) re-training people to limit their views and agreements/disagreements to a kind of "unofficial, official, unofficial" acceptable deep groove - as we work towards the cause - is misguided, stifling and, ultimately, counter productive.

And I'm sure that Tory isn't encouraging any such thing, but I thought I'd write this for the sake of expression, and for clarification.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, Lurker5, you possibly hold the record for planting "What The Fucks" on my posts on ESMB, so either you just like saying that to people or you actually disagree with me. Oh wait, there's a "disagree" button, so that can't be it. So what does "WTF" mean? Most of the time it seems to mean something like, "Hey, you're a crazy asshole." Mmmm... Sounds a bit like you're attempting to "degrade" and discredit me. Mmmm...

Apparently, I'm one of those judged not to be cooperating sufficiently with the shoulder to shoulder united effort to take down Miscavige/Cof$, so, considering your team spirit, I can see why you'd be annoyed with me, and might consider such "degradation" acceptable.

The funny part of this is, I'm completely in favor of you expressing your views (although "WTF" is not so much a view as an e-poke in the gut).

IMO, the freedom to express one's views, to disagree, to exercise critical faculties, is essential.

That means that we won't always agree, and that's good. We can even argue about stuff. :ohmy:

So, while I agree with, and admire, Tory, and the tactics she described are very true :), it's also true that (in effect) re-training people to limit their views and agreements/disagreements to a kind of "unofficial, offici, unofficial" acceptable deep groove - as we work toward the cause - is misguided, stifling and, ultimately, counter productive.

And I'm sure that Tory isn't encouraging any such thing, but I'd thought I'd write this for the sake of expression, and for clarification.

WTF? Gees, what on earth ever made you think I was referring to you with that post? And I have done more wtf's on your posts? Really? I will have to go look. Before this last week I had only done 2 wtf's, ever, and I unclicked one of those when the person explained the post I clicked it on . . . So I will have to go back through this week and see wtf you are talking about.

I was admiring Tory's work, admiring that she has owned and accepted responsibility for her actions when she was an unknowing dupe in a criminal organization. She is blowing the whistle on the crimes, on the criminals and the criminal behavior, and warning those who have no understanding of the depths of evil the osa sociopaths will go to fuck with good people who actively go out and point to the criminal/evil behavior of the co$/osa/dm. She is not muck raking amongst the other critics, out of envy - or maliciousness - or whatever the fuck is wrong with unhappy/miserable people who do that kind of thing.

But hey, if you identified with something I said, that is on you, not me. I am just glad Tory has better things to do with her life.

I have not always agreed with you Veda, but I don't recall ever putting you in that class, so really I am wondering wtf? and where did your post to me come from. I will have to go back and find where I have done that on your posts . . .

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

So, while I agree with, and admire, Tory, and the tactics she described are very true :), it's also true that (in effect) re-training people to limit their views and agreements/disagreements to a kind of "unofficial, official, unofficial" acceptable deep groove - as we work toward the cause - is misguided, stifling and, ultimately, counter productive.

And I'm sure that Tory isn't encouraging any such thing, but I'd thought I'd write this for the sake of expression, and for clarification.

Excellent point, Veda.

While exposing the cult is a very important activity, finding your own thoughts and feelings, and expressing them - despite the social pressure you may face from others - is also an essential activity in one's own cult recovery.

There are all kinds of important things to talk about on ESMB. Most of the work of exposing the cult and "taking it down" has moved to other venues - where they have rightfully always belonged - such as with pro journalists like Joe Childs and Tony Ortega and attorneys like Ted Babbitt and Ronald Weil,Ken Dandar and Ray Jeffrey, and the people who know the whole sausage making factory of OSA, such as Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun. That is where this important work is now being done. And that is where it always SHOULD have been being done.

All the rest is just commentary. And we really don't need militant cult control of that commentary, or the subject matter to comment on.

The role of ESMB is changing. In my opinion it is no longer the place to "expose Scientology", although it can do that too. In my opinion the most important role of ESMB now is to help people to recover from their cult experience and to move on to more positive and constructive lives after Scientology.

My opinion only.

Alanzo

Lone Star

Crusader
WTF? Gees, what on earth ever made you think I was referring to you with that post? And I have done more wtf's on your posts? Really? I will have to go look. Before this last week I had only done 2 wtf's, ever, and I unclicked one of those when the person explained the post I clicked it on . . . So I will have to go back through this week and see wtf you are talking about.

I was admiring Tory's work, admiring that she has owned and accepted responsibility for her actions when she was an unknowing dupe in a criminal organization. She is blowing the whistle on the crimes, on the criminals and the criminal behavior, and warning those who have no understanding of the depths of evil the osa sociopaths will go to fuck with good people who actively go out and point to the criminal/evil behavior of the co$/osa/dm. She is not muck raking amongst the other critics, out of envy - or maliciousness - or whatever the fuck is wrong with unhappy/miserable people who do that kind of thing.

But hey, if you identified with something I said, that is on you, not me. I am just glad Tory has better things to do with her life.

I have not always agreed with you Veda, but I don't recall ever putting you in that class, so really I am wondering wtf? and where did your post to me come from. I will have to go back and find where I have done that on your posts . . .

Don't worry Lurker 5. Sometimes Veda just likes to slap someone in order to prove he can still do it, I guess. There's usually very little reason or logic to his "slaps".

Oh and I see Alanzo is now joining in. No comment necessary. It's readily apparent what he's been doing since his return.

Note how this distraction is happening on a day in which everyone is discussing the Rathbun court case. A "Hot Topic". Hmmmmmm..... Jes sayin' :wink2:

Actually it's a hot topic regarding Rathbun, whom they despise. He's Indy OSA after all. :eyeroll:

(Now watch....I'll be accused of "handling" :roflmao:)

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't worry Lurker 5. Sometimes Veda just likes to slap someone in order to prove he can still do it, I guess. There's usually very little reason or logic to his "slaps".

Oh and I see Alanzo is now joining in. No comment necessary. It's readily apparent what he's been doing since his return.

Note how this distraction is happening on a day in which everyone is discussing the Rathbun court case. A "Hot Topic". Hmmmmmm..... Jes sayin' :wink2:

Actually it's a hot topic regarding Rathbun, whom they despise. He's Indy OSA after all. :eyeroll:

(Now watch....I'll be accused of "handling" :roflmao:)

Exactly, the timing, I noticed that too.

And Veda, I went back and found 2 wtfs on you in over 105 pages of lols/likes/thanks. And a disagree or two. I may have missed something. That is a lot of stuff to look through. I did find a few errors, a handful of disagrees (and 1 wtf) on people I had no recollection ever disagreeing on/with (or wtf'g), and when I checked, they were funny posts, and I am sure I meant to hit lol/like. I have this kindle that I hate typing on, but thought was fine for clicking likes/lols/thanks - and sometimes a disagree or wtf. I think my thumbs are too big, and I have goofed a few times, so I apologize to those posters. Oops. I fixed those, undid the bad and clicked LOL. Also, I have discovered that if the light hits the touch screen wrong, other things get clciked. Oops. I will be more careful.

But when I looked at the wtfs on you, I did not unclick them, as that is what I meant. All regarding all this indy osa alanzo finger pointing at others thing. I think the wtfs and disagrees I gave to him, quite few this last week, and you, 2 wtfs and 1 or 2 disagrees, were all earned. I mean just WHO IS doing the work of osa (knowingly or unknowingly) on this board disrupting this very important news event going on over at Tony's and all the other venues, that we are all reading and going back and forth on, excited out of our minds over this fucking screw up by the co$/dm/osa ?

I mean, it is my personal opinion that Alanzo has done more harm to ESMB than Mike Laws.

Veda

Sponsor
Exactly, the timing, I noticed that too.

-snip-

I mean just WHO IS doing the work of osa (knowingly or unknowingly) on this board disrupting this very important news event going on over at Tony's and all the other venues

-snip-

Wow. :ohmy:

A few posts on a thread is "disrupting a very important news event" ?

If that's true then your militancy is justified.

Guys,

Neither Lurker5, or Veda, or Alanzo, or Lone Star are OSA.

I am not saying anyone said that, I'm just pointing that out.

While Tory is right, that does not mean every disagreement or argument that happen here is initiated or agitated by OSA.

OSA may have one person with several names; as for me I'm schizophrenic so I'm many persons with one name.

So let's calm things down.

I think Davey is on the run, and everyone here can smile knowing that in someway each of us has contributed to the movement of getting him to move.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Lone Star

Crusader
Wow. :ohmy:

A few posts on a thread is "disrupting a very important news event."

If that's true then your militancy is justified.

Don't forget your out of the blue false accusation of Lurker 5.

Are you feeling a little randy today Veda?

Ready to do some good old fashioned bullying like the good old days?

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I don't know the history here but it seems like what Veda posted follows what Tory wrote about. Don't take offense but it almost sounds like OSA would do to distract.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

So, while I agree with, and admire, Tory, and the tactics she described are very true :), it's also true that (in effect) re-training people to limit their views and agreements/disagreements to a kind of "unofficial, official, unofficial" acceptable deep groove - as we work towards the cause - is misguided, stifling and, ultimately, counter productive.

And I'm sure that Tory isn't encouraging any such thing, but I thought I'd write this for the sake of expression, and for clarification.

I'll WTF this post because I have no idea where that rant against L5 came from.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Please excuse this being so long: Pete asked me to do a write up on this on SPs'r'US, so I thought I'd share it here on Exscn for new peeps out or anyone who hasn't read this, re OSA and their Goals re the Net:

$cientology OSA (the office of special affairs...whose public "purpose" is PR and Legal...and who sekretly DO, often not known to the members, still use "Fair Game". Proof? Go check out their hate page: ReligiousFreedomWatch. There are TONS Of lies up there about myself and others, and they (OSA/$cientology) REFUSE to ever even hear our side). An amazing side note that most peeps do not know is that truly and honestly, until THE DAY I was leaving and "Someone anonymously cancelled your van to the airport" <<<That was THE 1st time a glimmer of light came in that maybe they DO actually do this Fair Game the critics had told me about for so long. I had stood up in Court against Margaret Singer saying that is not true, "FG was Cancelled". (Which is not true, just the name was cancelled and I'm sorry to Margaret Singer and anyone else where I told them I was 'sure' they did not. They DO use Fair Game, extensively. :yes: :omg:

This is a write up about a small, sekret group I was a part of in the 90's. I was invited "in" by my auditor (counselor) and then best friend, Bill Yaude. I only did any of this as I trusted him, and he told me he would NOT tell me what they were doing with the phony accounts because: "The critics are super evil and they will get you in deposition forever, and you don't want that, do you Tory? So I just won't tell you and then you can honestly say "I don't know". (Plz remember this was in the mid 90's...so the Net was NOT used as it is, today in 2013. Also, Scientology did scare people into NOT LOOKING, and they no doubt still do, today).

He asked me to open up some 'anonymous accounts' (Years before "ANONYMOUS" ARRIVED) to "handle the critics on the Net". This, he told me, was "Top Secret" and "Run out of OSA Int: the top dogs in OSA.
I met the Sea Org guy there many times who 'ran the program": Gavino Idda.

In a nutshell, I later found out their top 3 goals, which no doubt are still being run on the Net.
1) DISTRACT off of ANY "HOT" topic..especially if it's re Hubbard, DM or the "church" sekret activities.
2) DEGRADE any and all activists they do NOT want listened to, which most certainly includes "Divide and Conquer". (Get the critics fighting amongst each other was a KEY goal.... Yaude had created 10 different identities. He told me: "I have been on the Net since the DAY ARS began".(the 1st Newsgroup where Scientologists were posting things they did not want known). Yaude would play these identities one against the other until FINALLY a "real critic" would bite. Once that happened, he'd leap up: BINGO! I asked, "Bingo what?" He: "Once a real critic bites...we're set. They'll be fighting amongst each other for days, if not weeks: Let's go EAT" <<< True story.
3) "SLIME THE AREA SO NO ONE WANTS TO EVEN PUT THEIR NAME THERE". (If you don't think this is possible, go check out ARS: a wasteland. OCMB--used to be "hot"...now only a few post there).

I had personally watched Nancy Many 'go insane' and Bill Yaude told me (and plz don't laugh--again, remember a) this was my friend ..my best friend who I trusted beyond belief and b) He tricked me saying "She went insane because she was READING THE INTERNET" So was I going to look after that? HELL NO! (FACT is $cientology had Drugged her and reverse audited her! See "My Billion Year Contract"...her book telling her side of the story). But....Gavino kept acting like someone from the Mafia, and finally one day I decided to go LOOK at ARS. That day, this OSA group had "Spammed" all of the page, posting Baking recipes. In between were critics saying: "I DID NOT SAY THAT: SCIENTOLOGY IS CHANGING MY WORDS."

Stunned, I (who does not get scared easily) suddenly found myself very scared! They were stopping free speech, and I am a free speech advocate. (I know, ironic, eh?) The fear came because I am 15 minutes from OSA and suddenly I realized this went a lot higher than I thought...and Gawd knows what they'd do to me IF I 'woke up'. The rest of that story you can find at www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44 Or Google "Tory Talks to CFI"

People will say: "I don't care about OSA". Really? Then you don't get how this sekret group works, nor do you get why many, many peeps have "just left". Sure---some will leave on their own. However, I'd put $$$ on it that OSA has been in there working people over, spreading a little of this shit, a little of that until all of a sudden either the person leaves OR they turn on good critics.

So there ya go, Pete, and anyone new who has not ever seen this. Sorry it's so long. Love to ALL ! And oh! How can you tell if it's a 'real critic' or a fake one? Easiest way is ask them to call you or meet with you. OR does anyone know this person---aka: Has anyone MET this person? Many will say they "know Bill Yaude/aka: One of his 10 identities" I promise you NO ONE has ever met with any of them. Thanks to you ALL for helping expose this sick, insidious organization. No---I do not "Think everyone is OSA": That's another of their BS programs, proven by "For Your Eyes Only" 2006 program about me, a 25 STEP Program to slime me on the Net, slime me with the Media and get me fired from my job: EPIC FAIL ON ALL but it Still shows what they *really* do behind our backs. And they call us "1.1" LOL~ :eyeroll:

Happy New week for us, and OSA OPS: You've FAILED AGAIN. :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks: <<< their "Stats" AGAIN! :biggrin:
To ALL Here :bighug:

Tory/Magoo~~Still Dancing in the Moonlight ("Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about how to Dance in the Rain"
Tory,

I think you are awesome. You are a true heroine in exposing the crimes and atrocities of the Co$. I subscribe to your YouTube channel – ToryMagoo44. Though I have not been able to view your near 700 total now, I have, at least, watched almost half of them. I’ve been watching and giving a like/thumbs-up to all your videos since subscribing.

I appreciate the way you present each one of your videos to a wide audience; ex-scientologists, scientologists who are on the fence about their religion, those who are concerned about family/friends who are still in, and the various types of never-in scientology watchers. IMHO, the way you present your topics - communicates to all.

Thank you for your posts here at ESMB. I speak for myself, and I think I can speak for others; what you have to say is always IMPORTANT!
:thankyou:

TG1

Angelic Poster
I think it's great when people say exactly what they believe. It makes everything so much clearer.

Carry on.

:thumbsup:

TG1

TG1

Angelic Poster
Out of curiosity, can someone help me?

How can I see which buttons I've pushed for certain people here at ESMB? Is there a specific screen or search function for that? And if so, where is it?

Thanks,

TG1

Lone Star

Crusader

How can I see which buttons I've pushed for certain people here at ESMB? Is there a specific screen or search function for that? And if so, where is it?

Thanks,

TG1

I was wondering that too. Lurker 5 can "hat us up on that".

I'd also like to have an e Notepad on the site. I'm tired of using paper notepads when I need to note a post. :biggrin:

(Your request is noted btw).

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Thanks,

TG1

Not that I can see, It seems you have to manually go through what you have clicked from the profile meny under the Post Thanks/Like

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, go to Profile, and click Likes/Thanks tab. Yes, have to go through them one by one . . . . :biggrin:

Veda

Sponsor
Here's the core message:

It's a pretty simple message.