What's new

Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch's life story

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
Yvonne Doreen Gillham Jentzsch, founder of Scientology’s Celebrity Centres, was born October 20, 1927. This year her birthday is being celebrated by the release of her in depth biography. The research for the story of her life took over seventeen months and resulted in a piece of work which contains over thirty one thousand words and one hundred fifty seven pictures. Many people who knew and interacted with Yvonne contributed their firsthand knowledge to this story and as such, her biography also documents events in the history of Scientology.

Yvonne’s life story is located on SCIENTOLiPEDIA’S website and is free for all to see. The address to her biography is – http://scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch

Please spread the word!

Howard Dickman

TG1

Angelic Poster
Howard,

I appreciate your affection for Yvonne and your warm feelings for her and the relationship you shared.

But except as a "love offering" by Yvonne's family and close friends for her other friends who loved her in life, I fear you've picked one of the least friendly times to launch a biography of ANYONE who was a leader within the Church of Scientology.

Obviously, I haven't read your biography. And since you say it isn't a hagiography, I'll take you at your word. And obviously, you know all this as well or better than I do.

But these days, I'm just more interested in spending my reading time slogging through legal documents as I try to follow the glorious fast and fatal footwork of the Church of Scientology as it's besieged on multiple fronts by ex-Scientologists seeking justice.

TG1

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
Howard,

I appreciate your affection for Yvonne and your warm feelings for her and the relationship you shared.

But except as a "love offering" by Yvonne's family and close friends for her other friends who loved her in life, I fear you've picked one of the least friendly times to launch a biography of ANYONE who was a leader within the Church of Scientology.

Obviously, I haven't read your biography. And since you say it isn't a hagiography, I'll take you at your word. And obviously, you know all this as well or better than I do.

But these days, I'm just more interested in spending my reading time slogging through legal documents as I try to follow the glorious fast and fatal footwork of the Church of Scientology as it's besieged on multiple fronts by ex-Scientologists seeking justice.

TG1

I understand where you are coming from and we thought about that. After 17 months of work, we were ready to launch it. The rate of decline with Corporate Scientology is going to just get faster and faster.

I believe her story is ready to be told.

Thanks;

Howard

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you, Howard...Yvonne well deserves having her story told and you have done one helluva fine job of it! :yes::clap::thumbsup:

Face:)

Last edited:

frhidden

Patron with Honors
Thank you Howard. A massive effort. A great read. Very useful as a cross reference to what I have read elsewhere and to what I have personally experienced.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you Howard for all of your efforts in putting this together. You have done a very good job. I might suggest that you send this to the independent Scientologist web sites as I am sure they would be much more receptive to it than many of us here. I like the fact that you did this mostly because DM has tried to erase the history of some of the good and important people in Scientology and how they influenced it. Your biography of Yvonne kinda undoes DM's
dirty work.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Howard, I received yet another email from thetaburst, now with your story. No offense personally but please have thetaburst.org take me off their mailing list ( which I have unsubscribed to 3 times to no avail). I am not a scientologist, as they state I am in the Dear Scientologist start of each email.

Mary McConnell
email xscilentologist @ yahoo.com

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
Howard, I received yet another email from thetaburst, now with your story. No offense personally but please have thetaburst.org take me off their mailing list ( which I have unsubscribed to 3 times to no avail). I am not a scientologist, as they state I am in the Dear Scientologist start of each email.

Mary McConnell
email xscilentologist @ yahoo.com

So sorry about that Mary. I was not part of that mailing, which was used solely to get the bio in front of as many people as possible in a short about of time. I personally promoted Yvonne's bio on this site, ten Facebook Scientology groups that I belong to and then 50 personal e-mails to those who helped me on her bio. I have no dealings with Thetaburst.

Howard

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
Even though Yvonne's bio is up and available for the world to read, I have not gone away. I just recently added a picture of the key to the city of Galveston, Texas, which was presented to Yvonne. Some new info has trickled in and will be added at a later date.

However tonight I want to send out a special request. This medium, the ESMB, has lots of readers and it is to them that I address this request.

Some background first though. I have heard of several instances where a person's Scientology memorabilia is confiscated when they leave Scientology. I know for a fact that this was the case for the person who sent me to the RPF, the ED of the Church of Scientology of San Diego. I know of others. This was also the case with Yvonne's children. In fact a good portion of the pictures that are on Yvonne's bio were unknown to the family.

So here is my request, please spread the word for me.

I am hoping to find video of Yvonne. There has got to be some footage of her out there somewhere. Please help me find it.

Thanks so much;

Howard Dickman

AnonKat

Crusader
please elaborate

Cat daddy | December 19, 2013 at 5:58 am | Reply

I just learned that Hubbard tried his moves on Yvonne, than Wife of Heber.

The man had no descency, not that i am an angel.

Michael Hobson | December 19, 2013 at 1:50 pm | Reply

Spreading vague, unverifiable defamatory rumors is certainly not the trait of an angel. That you are not one is probably the only bit of truth in the above.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
Cat daddy | December 19, 2013 at 4:09 pm | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I ask you, can you say in all honesty that L Ron Hubbard was a faithfull husband

checkmate

It is in this Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-qfhnwhynk

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
October 20, 2014

Today marks the one year anniversary of Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch’s on-line biography. Her story is a fascinating one, filled with eyewitness accounts of her life as well as a history of Scientology, the Sea Org and Celebrity Centre.

So far her biography page has been viewed 18,381 times. Her biography is here -http://scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch. Please help me spread the word about Yvonne’s life. May it remind us that despite what Scientology has mutated into, there were fabulous people involved in it, of which Yvonne’s star shone the brightest.

Today I want to reveal another whose star shines great for me.

During the research for Yvonne’s biography I went to great lengths to get time, place, form and event for her story and that of the history of Scientology. But I also had the help of an extraordinary lady. She took on the task of editing all of Yvonne’s chapters up to and including the Sea Org chapter. That was a lot of volunteer work, let me tell you. In addition to her wonderful editing abilities, she was also one of Yvonne’s best friends and a first person witness to many of the events documented in the biography.

I’d like to publicly acknowledge Hana Eltringham Whitfield for her untiring work on Yvonne’s biography. Thank you Hana for being there when I needed you.

Howard Dickman

Flag Order #232, dated October 10, 1967 implemented the Sea Org's "billion year" contracts. For the historians out there, I have obtained a digital copy of the 6th Sea Org signed contract dated October 14, 1967 from the actual owner of the document. I plan on displaying this historical document on Yvonne's Bio website.

With all the stories of Celebrity Center on the internet I thought that this part of her bio would be the easiest. Was I wrong, this is going to take some time to set the story straight!

Howard Dickman

o boy!!!

a t-shirt reading "FUCK FLAG ORDER 232!" might be profitably popular in a niche market...

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yvonne Doreen Gillham Jentzsch, founder of Scientology’s Celebrity Centres, was born October 20, 1927. This year her birthday is being celebrated by the release of her in depth biography. The research for the story of her life took over seventeen months and resulted in a piece of work which contains over thirty one thousand words and one hundred fifty seven pictures. Many people who knew and interacted with Yvonne contributed their firsthand knowledge to this story and as such, her biography also documents events in the history of Scientology.

Yvonne’s life story is located on SCIENTOLiPEDIA’S website and is free for all to see. The address to her biography is – http://scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch

Please spread the word!

Howard Dickman

Thank you Howard for completing this wonderful biography of one of the important and good people in this rather bad religion called Scientology. You have done an excellent job and I was happy to see that Hana had helped in the editing of the biography. I am finding it all very interesting and the pictures you have included bring back many pleasant memories. Kudos. :thumbsup:

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
A new picture of Yvonne has become available. This one is of Diana Hubbard Horwich and Yvonne at the grand opening of CCLA at the LaBrea location in October of 1975. I just placed it on her bio near the end of her CC chapter. This is a great find; my thanks go out to the person who recognized it and allowed its use.

http://scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch

Thanks;

Howard Dickman

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a great tribute! Thank you for making this possible.

I would love to see similar pages for others who have passed.

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
What a great tribute! Thank you for making this possible.

I would love to see similar pages for others who have passed.

David's site - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Main_Page is a wiki based platform where anyone can create a login and write whatever they like. We hope that more people will take the time to grab a personal profile form and go to town. Dave has noticed that the people section has drawn the most interest.

Many people have wonderful stories to tell. Hopefully those stories will eventually see the light of day.

Howard

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
David's site - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Main_Page is a wiki based platform where anyone can create a login and write whatever they like. We hope that more people will take the time to grab a personal profile form and go to town. Dave has noticed that the people section has drawn the most interest.

Many people have wonderful stories to tell. Hopefully those stories will eventually see the light of day.

Howard

I paid for and attended a weekend seminar that Yvonne Gillham gave at Vancouver Org Academy ca 1976-7. Yvonne was charismatic, beautiful and an exceptionally good LRH PR. Everyone at the org seemed to gravitate toward her and shower her with love, admiration, respect, etc.

The first day was for newbs, some sort of introductory lecture. The second day she took us down our whole track as given by Hubbard's "Individual Track Map." (Dianetics and Scientology Technical Volume 1, 1976 ed., pp. 232-8.)

Yvonne required that attendees take Vitamin B1 before attending Day Two of the seminar, which no doubt acted like a hypnotic suggestion. Her "R-factor" was that these precautions were needed because she would be talking about these factual, but very restimulative, events in our distant past. She expressed Tone 40 certainty that Hubbard had plotted our literal ancient past with these track maps. I remember her talking about The Piltdown Man, Arslycus, The Grim Weeper, and many of Hubbard's standard implants from History of Man.

Oy. Now I just feel sorry for her and for the people who are still apparently hypnotized by her.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Like most of you I wonder why Diana became a recluse and stopped appearing in public:

DianaYvonne2.jpg

Diana Hubbard Horwich and Yvonne at the grand opening of CCLA at the LaBrea location, October, 1975.

http://scientolipedia.org/info/Yvonne_Gillham_Jentzsch#Picture_Gallery_-_Celebrity_Centre

Last edited: