What's new

My Super Seven needs a new clock. MarkNR at Marty's

AnonKat

Crusader
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/abolition-of-scientology-slavery/#comment-281638

My Super Seven needs a new clock. Any one know an Independent service person for meters? -MarkNR at Marty's

kN3CA.gif

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: My Super Seven needs a new clock.

I think you can get one for free or a Dollar on E-Bay - people are leaving in droves and trying to sell their Scientology crap. Had you caught me a little earlier - I would have given you mine but I smashed it with a sledge hammer and threw it in the trash! I paid $4,200 and never used it! I helped a family get out and they trashed 4 E-meters....$16,800 down the tube.

They are all over E-Bay and cheaper than trying to fix the piece of crap! Put an ad on Craigslist in LA and you should have one by the end of the day!'

Everyone is getting rid of the LRH crap. It is evil and considered dangerous...it "pulls in" evil entities!

AnonKat

Crusader
Re: My Super Seven needs a new clock.

Haha that story never get's boring, I was relaying a message for MarkNR at Marty's

I think you can get one for free or a Dollar on E-Bay - people are leaving in droves and trying to sell their Scientology crap. Had you caught me a little earlier - I would have given you mine but I smashed it with a sledge hammer and threw it in the trash! I paid $4,200 and never used it! I helped a family get out and they trashed 4 E-meters....$16,800 down the tube.

They are all over E-Bay and cheaper than trying to fix the piece of crap! Put an ad on Craigslist in LA and you should have one by the end of the day!'

Everyone is getting rid of the LRH crap. It is evil and considered dangerous...it "pulls in" evil entities!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Anonkat,
I don't post over there but you might tell the guy that I know how to fix "frozen display" if that's his problem with the clock.
Cheers, Panda.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I see an old Mathison meter on Ebay from 1950:

It would be good to have for a cult museum.
:thumbsup:

That guy has been trying to sell the old Mathison for years. Museum piece, but who cares? I think there was one in Melbourne Org.