What's new

The McPherson Issue

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
One would have to see it to believe it - the condition Lisa McPherson was in after 17 days in the Fort Homicide at the FLAG Land Base - Scientology's mecca of criminal activities and cover ups. Look at her autopsy photos if you have not seen them and you have any doubt about her dying of an embolism...it will give you certainty that this is not the case! Scientology lies!

One would have to see it to believe it - the condition Lisa McPherson was in after 17 days in the Fort Homicide at the FLAG Land Base - Scientology's mecca of criminal activities and cover ups. Look at her autopsy photos if you have not seen them and you have any doubt about her dying of an embolism...it will give you certainty that this is not the case! Scientology lies!

hi there IM...

yes it was a tragic death and a wrongful death

photos of corpses before the mortician practices his craft are usually unpleasant. she didn't look that bad when she arrived DOA or they could not have claimed she was alive when the journey began

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
hi there IM...

photos of corpses before the mortician practices his craft are usually unpleasant. she didn't look that bad when she arrived DOA or they could not have claimed she was alive when the journey began

And MissCabbage aint that bad a guy is he? I mean he could hit people a lot harder than he does, huh? But he don't. I mean c'mon what's a little bit of physical abuse?

Last edited:
hi there IM...

:lol: Didn't look that bad. Just DEAD. It's good you never became a doctor.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
hi there IM...

I feel so very deeply sad for the likes of you.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Scientology kills.

Impossible to prove other-wise.

Mind/body... when the money runs out yer either a slave or deaded...

Prove me wrong mofop's !!!

Scientology~ fucking with your mind since Hubbard.

:confused2:

And MissCabbage aint that bad a guy is he? I mean he could hit people a lot harder than he does, huh? But he don't. I mean c'mon what's a little bit of physical abuse?

what is this crap man?

i know basically nothing of DM; i left in 1974

i do believe a thread about a fairly serious topic might be spared an off the wall bit of snark

:lol: Didn't look that bad. Just DEAD. It's good you never became a doctor.

it would have been better phrased as "she did not have such gross appearance when she arrived at the ER"

it is good i did not become a doctor because i really never had the potential to be a highly competent physician. i do have a knack as a healer and my study of dianetics has enhanced i substantially

i do object to the use of lisa's morgue photos for the purposes of emotional arson

Scientology kills.

Impossible to prove other-wise.

Mind/body... when the money runs out yer either a slave or deaded...

Prove me wrong mofop's !!!

Scientology~ fucking with your mind since Hubbard.

:confused2:

i really don't know about the ASHO/AO material but the material on the lower levels is entirely gentle and wholesome

and...

dozens of americans die each day from medical errors in hospitals

do you want to go out running around the streets screaming "DOCTCRS KILL!"?

turning to more substantial matters...

it was the CoS statement lisa was alive when the journey to the hospital began. it has been suggested that she died earlier and her corpse warmed in a tub of hot water. it is also alleged some of the cockroach bites occurred post mortem

what did the docs say about time of death?

did anything of substance come out about time of death in the wrongful death suit?

Gib

Crusader
I feel so very deeply sad for the likes of you.

I just don't get that Birdsong guy.

He wants his friend Dakota River who is Mystic on past posts to tell stories.

And yet Mystic/Dakota River wants nothing to do with anything spewed by Hubbard.

And yet TAJ is also friends with both Mystic/Dakota River and the Commandeer Birdsong. From the FCDC days.

And, Dakota River & TAJ think scientology/dianetics is BS.

But yet the Birdsong keeps posting that the concepts of hubbard and his work have value. Go figure.

And the Birdsong keeps singing that Hubbard is some profound guy who discovered truths about life and should be praised. Sounds like a PR action to me. But I don't know.

Sorry guys that I'm not around any longer (I was "Mystic"). I have no interest in anything resulting from anything the hubbard thing ever spewed. I've been back into ESMB several times lately and, well, seems very few people here have recovered from their cult experience. So I'll just wait around in other locals. Love you all deeply.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2773-FCDC-circa-1970&p=781256&viewfull=1#post781256

And yet Mystic/Dakota River wants nothing to do with anything spewed by Hubbard.

And yet TAJ is also friends with both Mystic/Dakota River and the Commandeer Birdsong. From the FCDC days.

But yet the Birdsong keeps posting that the concepts of hubbard and his work have value. Go figure.

And the Birdsong keeps singing that Hubbard is some profound guy who discovered truths about life and should be praised. Sounds like a PR action to me. But I don't know.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2773-FCDC-circa-1970&p=781256&viewfull=1#post781256

and dakota river and i are great friends also. it was DR who recruited me for staff at fcdc and as well performed the service when i married

and i left CoS in 1974 because of things which get discussed on this board

but...

i am still an auditor. what is good and true and strong and right and useful in hubbard's work is good and true and strong and right and useful...

and...

as it happens, i have twice been subjected to malpractice in extremis against my will by psychiatrists. and my father's life was heavily damaged by two rounds of ECT

the shrinks produce lethal horrors my friend

yes, CoS produces some rank scenes also

THAT'S WHY I LEFT

but never no way is as bad as the shrinks

and now that it can't get new people in and is losing it's base one hopes for substantive reform but no way should this work go on the trash heap...

and dakota river and i are great friends also. it was DR who recruited me for staff at fcdc and as well performed the service when i married

and i left CoS in 1974 because of things which get discussed on this board

but...

i am still an auditor. what is good and true and strong and right and useful in hubbard's work is good and true and strong and right and useful...

Friendships transcend Scientology.

When I first joined staff there were two people that always encouraged me, Dakota River and Rebecca Sweigart.

Commander Birdsong was my auditor. As was Dakota River for awhile.

The Commander gives more credence to the tech than I do.

If you were in a room with either one of them, you would get wins even if they only read the phone book out loud.

It is all about the people.

If you look anywhere on this board you find find people who gave up on the tech but still appreciates most of the people they were on staff with.

Even the ones still in.

We were comrade in arms; regardless of the fact that were fighting on the wrong side.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
turning to more substantial matters...

it was the CoS statement lisa was alive when the journey to the hospital began. it has been suggested that she died earlier and her corpse warmed in a tub of hot water. it is also alleged some of the cockroach bites occurred post mortem

what did the docs say about time of death?

did anything of substance come out about time of death in the wrongful death suit?

Call Flag and ask to speak to the Chaplian, Paul Greenwood. He was sitting with her in the backseat of the van! He would know if she was dead or she died in his arms!:omg: You can read about it on the Lisa McPherson Trust website.

Friendships transcend Scientology.

When I first joined staff there were two people that always encouraged me, Dakota River and Rebecca Sweigart.

Commander Birdsong was my auditor. As was Dakota River for awhile.

The Commander gives more credence to the tech than I do.

If you were in a room with either one of them, you would get wins even if they only read the phone book out loud.

It is all about the people.

If you look anywhere on this board you find find people who gave up on the tech but still appreciates most of the people they were on staff with.

Even the ones still in.

We were comrade in arms; regardless of the fact that were fighting on the wrong side.

The Anabaptist Jacques

taj

so what is the right side?

you don't think the shrinks are the right side do you?

Call Flag and ask to speak to the Chaplian, Paul Greenwood. He was sitting with her in the backseat of the van! He would know if she was dead or she died in his arms!:omg: You can read about it on the Lisa McPherson Trust website.

yeah...

he would know

and we would not know whether he spoke the truth to us

yup

he would know

but he is not a free agent to speak other than what CoS will allow him to say

whoops...

double post