What's new

LISA MARIE PRESLEY ON SCIENTOLOGY: “CRAZY CRIMINAL PEOPLE”

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Posted in the Bunker this morning by Tony Ortega:

Lisa Marie Presley is inching ever closer to speaking publicly about leaving Scientology. And yesterday, she seemed to take a pretty big move in that direction.

In April of last year, we first pointed out that a new song by Lisa Marie contained words a Scientologist in good standing would never use. The song was “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet,” and it was released ahead of the album Storm and Grace. Based on those lyrics, we said it was pretty likely that longstanding rumors were true and Lisa Marie had left the church.

A month later, we obtained from her label the lyrics to the rest of the album’s songs, and revealed that the words in the song “So Long” no longer left any doubt that Lisa Marie had left Scientology behind.

This here is a city without lights
Those are all the people without eyes
Churches, they don’t have a soul
Soup for sale without a bowl
Religion so corrupt and running lives
Farewell, fair weathered friends
I can’t say I’ll miss you in the end

In the year since, we’ve received further confirmation from our celebrity sources that Lisa Marie Presley has, indeed, given up on Scientology. But she has not spoken publicly about it, and generally, when reporters ask her about the lyrics of her songs, she’s offered only vague stories about leaving a group of people who had been holding her back.

<snip>
Read Full Post: http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/13/lisa-marie-presley-on-scientology-crazy-criminal-people/#more-11554

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Radar Online picked up on the story as well:

Did She Diss Scientology? Lisa Marie Presley Admits She Had ‘Blocked View Of Reality’ Until She ‘Got Rid Of Nuts In My Life’

Lisa Marie Presley implies she’s defected from Scientology in a new interview, longtime church watcher Tony Ortega writes in a new blog.

Discussing her 2012 song "So Long" with CBS’ omg! Insider, Elvis’ daughter told the show’s Kevin Frazier the tune’s topic matter was “pretty self-explanatory.”

The lyrics in question to the tune?

“This here is a city without lights/ Those are all the people without eyes/ Churches, they don’t have a soul/ Soup for sale without a bowl/ Religion so corrupt and running lives/ Farewell, fair weathered friends/ I can’t say I’ll miss you in the end.”)

<snip>
Full Story: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/11/lisa-marie-presley-church-tony-ortega-so-long/

Here's the actual song with the lyrics:

[video=youtube;Jp6kQmZ3L2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6kQmZ3L2Q[/video]

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lisa Marie Presley looks fantastic! I love how she is taking care of her family - the most important group on the planet. I agree - Scientologist's are the most fair weather friends whom I don't miss. There is absolutely no connecting to anyone in Scientology these days...no lasting friendships are formed and certainly no cherished and respected marriages are maintained.

I can't wait until the epic failure of Super Power and GAT II - more will leave until they only have a few robots left who can't think for themselves enough to get the hell out of the Cult.

She really seems quite sane now that she is out of the cult of Scientology. When she was in - her interviews were strange to me. She did not seem "confident" and now she exudes confidence and certainty.

I can't wait until she is willing to speak the word - "Scientology" and tell the world her experience! I understand why she doesn't - the most ethical group :whistling: on the planet may fair game her...and I would not want to be harassed either!

Maybe she will write a book - "My Father, Elvis Presley Was Right - Scientology Just Wants Your Money" and a photo of this guy on the front cover...:duh:

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
Not long ago, I used to cringe every time I saw her, knowing she was helping to promote criminal activity, helping destroy lives.

These days, I just understand that we're all changing.

Constantly.

And it's better to see the good in a person

and hope they cultivate that goodness.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Maybe she will write a book - "My Father, Elvis Presley Was Right - Scientology Just Wants Your Money" and a photo of this guy on the front cover...:duh:

Maybe.

But if she just keeps writing lyrics as she does I'm OK with that too.
:yes:

This here is a city without lights
Those are all the people without eyes
Churches, they don’t have a soul
Soup for sale without a bowl
Religion so corrupt and running lives
Farewell, fair weathered friends
I can’t say I’ll miss you in the end

By the way, here's part of the story you mentioned with her father in it:

all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/lisamarie.html

Also, here's a relevant excerpt of Janet Reitman's book, Inside Scientology:

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe.

But if she just keeps writing lyrics as she does I'm OK with that too.
:yes:

By the way, here's part of the story you mentioned with her father in it:

all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/lisamarie.html

Also, here's a relevant excerpt of Janet Reitman's book, Inside Scientology:

This is GREAT!! Thanks for posting the history of Elvis Presley and Scientology. I wonder what Lisa Marie Presley and her mother, Priscilla Presley thought about Elvis - surely they knew he had gone in and said "all Scientology wants is my money"...

Did they think...

1. He was an SP?
2. He was connected to the Psychs and was PTS....?
3. Had crimes to hide....?
4. It was his "case" and he just needs to get up the Bridge?

Who got them in? Was Michael Jackson ever in or did he do any courses ... or just a ton of money extracted from him due to "Illegal PC" status, like 90% of the culties.

Because when you are in - you just cannot have anything bad to say about Scientology or one of the four justifications are implanted into the minds of the vulnerable, trusting souls that are looking for life's answers...and of course, are sent on a 100 year course of spinning through all of the Scientology confusion to only leave many years later having total certainty that the WHOLE THING WAS A SCAM AND A LIE!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
unfortunately she still has CCHR on her website:

http://www.lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

She needs to keep looking...hope she is! The truth will come out sooner or later and hope she does not have to read it in the Headlines that CCHR is only a front group for Scientology - they do nothing to help anyone - just take money from them...and the Church of Scientology has been shut down due to their criminal tactics!

Send tweets to her, post stuff on her FB page - she needs to take the CCHR off of her website!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
unfortunately she still has CCHR on her website:

http://www.lisamariepresley.com/about/philanthropy

True. There are other non-scientologists as well who have endorsed and/or supported CCHR.

And then there are some others who are calling for some reforms within psychiatry but want nothing to do with CCHR as they understand it's a front group for a crazy cult.

I predict that in time Lisa Marie will drop her support of CCHR.

In my view, there are some legitimate criticisms of the field of psychiatry (and of the APA), but for anyone to align themselves with CCHR would pretty much reduce their credibility to zero faster than you can say "Hail Xenu!"

To illustrate my point, here's some criticism of the APA (American Psychiatry Association) from Psychology Today:

(hopefully I haven't derailed my own thread) :nervous:

Is Criticism Of DSM 5 'Antipsychiatry'?
No: It is trying to save psychiatry from DSM 5.
Published on May 24, 2013 by Allen J. Frances, M.D. in Saving Normal

The American Psychiatric Association has never once addressed the substantive questions raised about DSM 5. Instead, it has always followed the Public Relations recommendation to endlessly repeat the same meaningless mantra that many experts worked hard on DSM 5, that it reflects the latest in new science, and that it was the most open process ever.

When more than fifty mental health associations requested an independent evidence based review of the controversial new proposals in DSM 5, APA brushed them off. Whenever the DSM 5 leaders and I have been invited to debate, they always refuse to meet face to face and to discuss the issues point by point. Their 'talking points', deaf ear, circle the wagons approach has deprived DSM5 of a much needed opportunity to self correct before its rushed publication.

<snip>
Read Full Article: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/saving-normal/201305/is-criticism-dsm-5-antipsychiatry

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am glad she is out.
Am I being uncharitable when I say I am seriously underwhelmed?

Either say it or don't say it. But this searching through lyrics for clues, or analysing videos. I'm over it. If it is obvious to exes, it will be obvious to the church, mum and the relatives too, so why the coy act?

It would be awesome for her to come out on Saturday though.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I wonder if she confirmed her attendance at the SP opening.Give the midget a little surprise appearance treat on the stage. You go girl!! Maybe Leah could do some back up dancing. :cloud9:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think that she gives OSA and DM "night terrors", because the have absolutely

no prediction of when and what she may say.

She has "left the room" and is sorting out the years of bullshit

and manipulation she experienced.

These are merely the tremors. The earthquake is coming.

Count on it.

"Truth crushed to earth shall rise again."

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Am I being uncharitable when I say I am seriously underwhelmed?

Either say it or don't say it. But this searching through lyrics for clues, or analysing videos. I'm over it. If it is obvious to exes, it will be obvious to the church, mum and the relatives too, so why the coy act?

ditto.

Gib

Crusader

True. There are other non-scientologists as well who have endorsed and/or supported CCHR.

And then there are some others who are calling for some reforms within psychiatry but want nothing to do with CCHR as they understand it's a front group for a crazy cult.

I predict that in time Lisa Marie will drop her support of CCHR.

In my view, there are some legitimate criticisms of the field of psychiatry (and of the APA), but for anyone to align themselves with CCHR would pretty much reduce their credibility to zero faster than you can say "Hail Xenu!"

To illustrate my point, here's some criticism of the APA (American Psychiatry Association) from Psychology Today:

(hopefully I haven't derailed my own thread) :nervous:

Well, I agree.

But you reminded me of a posting done back in July of 2012. You'll have to scroll down and click on the first image, it's a lecture hubbard gave in 1952. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...of-Scientology&p=838645&viewfull=1#post838645

The point is hubbard said he could go over and talk to the pysch's and show them how to help their patients. But instead he decided to have a game and make them the enemy.

Likewise, DM could grab a couple of his newly highly trained GATII auditors, go over to the pysch's and show them how to make people better.

This was one of my "moments" in connecting the dots.

So why didn't hubbard do this?

Well, it's like Gadfly wrote in that posting. And also hubbard's epic novel having many parts and a long runway called The Bridge to Total Freedom, why hubbard, the sci fi writer, needed a enemy is his long Bridge story,

yep, the evil wholetrack pysch's. :hysterical:

Jump

Operating teatime
Well, I agree.

But you reminded me of a posting done back in July of 2012. You'll have to scroll down and click on the first image, it's a lecture hubbard gave in 1952. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...of-Scientology&p=838645&viewfull=1#post838645

The point is hubbard said he could go over and talk to the pysch's and show them how to help their patients. But instead he decided to have a game and make them the enemy.

Likewise, DM could grab a couple of his newly highly trained GATII auditors, go over to the pysch's and show them how to make people better.

This was one of my "moments" in connecting the dots.

So why didn't hubbard do this?

Well, it's like Gadfly wrote in that posting. And also hubbard's epic novel having many parts and a long runway called The Bridge to Total Freedom, why hubbard, the sci fi writer, needed a enemy is his long Bridge story,

yep, the evil wholetrack pysch's. :hysterical:

Beware the double curve.

The thing is, Hubbard did go over and talk to the psychs and showed them how to help their patients.

They laughed in his face at the total crock of bullshit he was serving up.

Gib

Crusader
Beware the double curve.

The thing is, Hubbard did go over and talk to the psychs and showed them how to help their patients.

They laughed in his face at the total crock of bullshit he was serving up.

exactly, that was my point

and he had to turn it into a religion a few short years from the date of the lecture

NxdBSC

Patron
I think that she gives OSA and DM "night terrors", because the have absolutely

no prediction of when and what she may say.

She has "left the room" and is sorting out the years of bullshit

and manipulation she experienced.

These are merely the tremors. The earthquake is coming.

Count on it.

"Truth crushed to earth shall rise again."

This. When she is ready she will speak. Her whole life was scientology. It's all she knew. Once Priscilla is out( I have been told it may be soon. They have been pushing her to either correct Lisa or disconnect and she won't do either). she will be ok.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This. When she is ready she will speak. Her whole life was scientology. It's all she knew. Once Priscilla is out( I have been told it may be soon. They have been pushing her to either correct Lisa or disconnect and she won't do either). she will be ok.

Thank-You NxdBSC, this is great news!
Lisa's OUT! That's as 'correct' as one can be! :biggrin::happydance:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Lisa was in concert tonight in Western Massachusetts. Here's a review:
http://www.masslive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2013/11/concert_review_lisa_marie_pres.html

NORTHAMPTON – Lisa Marie Presley's first-ever Western Massachusetts concert gig on Sunday night drew not only the singer-songwriter's loyal following, but scores of curiosity seekers.

The King of Rock 'n' Roll's only child performed a 75-minute set before a sold-out crowd at the Iron Horse Music Hall in support of her third album.

“We haven't been around these parts,” Presley, 45, told the crowd. “It's new terrain.”

Heavily armed with songs from her 2012 roots rock album “Storm & Grace,” Presley kicked off the night with “So Long,” widely seen as a commentary on her break from the Church of Scientology.