What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

small steps

Patron with Honors
If this violates anyone's copyright, I will take it down later, but this looks to be "the money shot" until Rinder and Bennitt get on the ground and publish more pix and vid.

ClearwaterOH5.jpg

you know, I keep coming back to this photo for the last hour or so and I really don't see it as being 3000 odd people. is it just me? just doesn't seem to be that many to me. maybe my 'end of the week' eyes are playing tricks? but 3000+? really?

TG1

Angelic Poster
you know, I keep coming back to this photo for the last hour or so and I really don't see it as being 3000 odd people. is it just me? just doesn't seem to be that many to me. maybe my 'end of the week' eyes are playing tricks? but 3000+? really?

My husband, who was a big city cop and has considerable crowd control experience says: "That's a couple thousand people, tops!"

So, no. It's 2,000, max. No more.

After all the hype and buildup of events and anticipation of something great was going to happen that I went through in the past, and all events felt they all had a similar phenomena, the same arc; I was surprised to feel I went through it all again today - ending with a kind of "let down & life is now back to normal" feeling when they were over.

Why did I feel the same let down sensation, after Tony's reporting stopped, Mike flew away and they went in the SP building?

Mimsey

TG1

Angelic Poster
After all the hype and buildup of events and anticipation of something great was going to happen that I went to in the past they all had a similar phenomena that I went through today - a kind of "let down & life is now back to normal" feeling when they were over.

Why did I feel the same sensation, after Tony's reporting stopped, Mike flew away and they went in the SP building?

Mimsey

Post-adrenaline rush?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
This thread is classic LULZ. Haven't laughed so hard in months. ESMB rocks!. :)

And thank you to the 2,847 remaining clams, I apologise, I feel guilty but I feel just a bit of schadenfruede. And it feels good. Carry on $cn. you are providing a valuable comedic relief to millions.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
From Mike's blog:

"I took a drive through downtown this afternoon. The only thing of note was the number of people
with earpieces, walkie-talkies and guns. More Security, OSA, PIs and cops than I have ever seen
in one place. It was like a walled off fortress defending against imaginary hordes of attackers."

Only thing missing this weekend was the
upgrade to presidential-level security.
:coolwink:

Secret-Service-AP-Photo11-290x230.jpg

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread is classic LULZ. Haven't laughed so hard in months. ESMB rocks!. :)

And thank you to the 2,847 remaining clams, I apologise, I feel guilty but I feel just a bit of schadenfruede. And it feels good. Carry on $cn. you are providing a valuable comedic relief to millions.

Yeah I feel like doing a Marlon Brando impersonation and saying :"the lulz, the lulz".

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
This thread is classic LULZ. Haven't laughed so hard in months. Thanks ESMB. :) And thank you to the 2,847 remaining clams, I apologise, I feel guilty but I feel just a bit of schadenfruede. And it feels good. Carry on $cn. you are providing a valuable comedic relief to millions.

You're so right. Scientology is a comedy, a drama, a tragedy, a movie and TV series all rolled up into one giant train wreck that people can't stop looking at.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I expected some epic fail this weekend, but I honestly did not see Mike Rinder flying a helicopter over it. The whoismikerinder picture couldn't be more appropriate for what he just did to Der Dwarfenfuhrer. This is for Mike!

mike-the-finger_0.jpg

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
From JEFF HAWKINS on Tony Ortega's brilliant and entertaining Blog, The UnderGround Bunker:

Epic Fail doesn’t even begin to cover it. That the “fastest growing religion in the world” with “millions of members” was only able to muster up 3000 people for “the most important event in the history of the galaxy” says it all. And probably half of those are staff and student trainees who were already there. They have been claiming for years that there are “10,000 Scientologists in Clearwater.” Guess they all stayed home.

Then, Mike Rinder shows up in a freakin’ helicopter! The pathetic turnout is going to be filmed for all to see! So Miscavige panics. He cuts short what was probably going to be a one hour Dan Sherman special, axes any other speakers, cuts to the ribbon ceremony, and rabbits out of there in eight minutes flat!

Now you can bet he’s hunkered down in his office, screaming at everyone, RPFing a number of people, and beating on others. His big moment, opening the Superpower building after a 15-year buildup, has turned into a stinking disaster! I would really hate to be anywhere in his vicinity right now, and I’m sure his staff are thinking the same thing about now.

There is no way it was planned to be only eight minutes. No way.

More from Tony O:

4:11 pm (Eastern)

Some more details from Rinder: we asked if he’d felt all right with all that activity in the chopper. He said he’d felt fine — he’s been on a lot of helicopter rides.

He said that when the second helicopter showed up, his pilot had radioed to ask what its plans were. And got no response. He tried again. Nothing. Finally, the other helicopter radioed back, saying that it was working for the church, would circle at 750 feet, and wanted Rinder’s pilot to know that speakers were talking at 1 pm. They asked Rinder’s pilot to move away for 15 minutes.

Rinder’s pilot asked, “Are we moving anywhere?”

Rinder then answered with a choice Anglo-Saxon curse word. They didn’t budge.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: See, TGI? Your sig-line prayer is starting to come true! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was quite exciting.

Pinellas County Sheriffs showed up before they were airborne. The Pilot had over 20,000 flying hours and knew all the rules.

Mike Rinder and Mike Bennitt rushed to the back, got on the helicopter and took off. They did not entertain Pinellas County Sheriffs queries. Pinellas Sheriff's jurisdiction is only on the ground. US airspace is never shut down unless for the President or Vice-President. But the Pinellas Sheriffs could have delayed the take off, engaging in meaningless chatter delaying the crucial minutes...

Mike Bennitt told me to look at these still images he took.
You can navigate on this site to custom size the images and they magnify when you double click.

What a stunt !
These are stunning still shots of the Super Power event~~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/truthrevealed/
Truth Revealed2012
www.flickr.com

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I expected some epic fail this weekend, but I honestly did not see Mike Rinder flying a helicopter over it. The whoismikerinder picture couldn't be more appropriate for what he just did to Der Dwarfenfuhrer. This is for Mike!

mike-the-finger_0.jpg

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If anyone has DM's Fax number than now would be a perfect time to fax that photo over to him. :)

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm convinced the "extras" sign should read "Extra Parking" and the error was made by one of the Eastern-European slave laboring staffers. I mean, it's just too... IS that really REAL? :questions: Are they THAT stupid?

It crossed my mind too. If that was just a mistake I bet somebody is in deep shit. I'm glad I don't live in a world where I live in terror of being in deep shit at any given minute.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
It was quite exciting.

Pinellas County Sheriffs showed up before they were airborne. The Pilot had over 20,000 flying hours and knew all the rules.

Mike Rinder and Mike Bennitt rushed to the back, got on the plane and took off. They did not entertain Pinellas County Sheriffs queries.

Mike Bennitt told me to look at these still images he took.
You can navigate on this site to custom size the images and they magnify when you double click.

What a stunt !
These are stunning still shots of the Super Power event~~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/truthrevealed/
Truth Revealed2012
www.flickr.com

So when is the nonexistant email database that Debbie Cook never gave to Marty or any other Indie going to be used to send a link out the few remaining Co$ Scientologists that would take the forthcoming "Source Mag" shoops seriously?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
If anyone has DM's Fax number than now would be a perfect time to fax that photo over to him. :)

DO IT DO IT DO IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT............. Karen, do you have any sooper seekrit fax numbers for the dwarf????

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Here's some video from Mike and Mike: :)
http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/17/li...gy-from-an-eye-in-the-sky/#comment-1127210077

[video=youtube;2YM_g5sDZ2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YM_g5sDZ2g[/video]

Dear Cult,

VWD on making it go right to supply the extra JUMBOTRON SCREEN on Ft Harrison to accommodate the orders of magnitude demand from people on this planet!

Helpful Tip: Next time, be sure to remember to postulate that more extras respond to your casting call.

ML,

Hell Ron Hoaxard
Founder
Church of Hoaxology

ScreenShot2013-11-17at42206PM_zps37950614.png

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Cult,

VWD on making it go right to supply the extra JUMBOTRON SCREEN on Ft Harrison to accommodate the orders of magnitude demand from people on this planet!

Helpful Tip: Next time, be sure to remember to postulate that more extras respond to your casting call.

ML,

Hell Ron Hoaxard
Founder
Church of Hoaxology

ScreenShot2013-11-17at42206PM_zps37950614.png

I'm sure it was an easier escape over there. That's what I would be thinkin.