What's new

Rinder & Bennitt in Helicopter Over Super Power Opening!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

QUESTION: In all those photos, there is a remarkable absence of all the cool cult celebrities from LA.

WHERE IS?

Kirstie Alley?

Ann Archer?

Nancy Cartright?

Jenna Elfman?

Greta Van Susteren?

John Coale?

Elizabeth Moss?

Jason Lee?

Erika Christensen?

Jason Dohring?

Danny Masterson?

Bijou Phillips?

Peaches Geldof?

Juliet Lewis?

Giovanni Ribisi?

Sky Dayton?

Beck?

Ethan Suplee?

Pricilla Presley?

Catherine Bell?

Michelle Stafford?

Shelly?

Anonycat

Crusader
AT TOM CRUISE's LEFT: Erm, is that...cane tek? In the front row?
(Who knew Lucius Malfoy was an OT? "Old-fogie-ium Whale-e-osa!")

Fun Fact: If you move closer to the picture on the screen, you can smell spaghetti bolognese, sauerkraut, and pomposity.

JB

He's the only one who looks interested. And I can't tell if he's thinking "WTF?", or if he's thinking it's cool. The rest look propped up and looking like they'd rather be somewhere else. Happy people sightings: zero.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Re: News from RTC

A few minutes earlier

33k6mo4.jpg

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
He's the only one who looks interested. And I can't tell if he's thinking "WTF?", or if he's thinking it's cool. The rest look propped up and looking like they'd rather be somewhere else. Happy people sightings: zero.

'Cane Dude'* is leaning forward a bit... hard of hearing, too?
Running around a pole - really?

*A dear friend let me know that he's actually VERY famous (see below) and in negotiations to star in the upcoming video of this weekend's Clearwater events soon to be shown in orgs all over the world. Whee!

[video=youtube;LU2yt6wOoK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU2yt6wOoK0[/video]

JB - Thinkin' of Wee Davey and humming "Boulevard of Broken Dreams". :whistling:

Purple Rain

Crusader
What's with all their hands in front of them -- like they want to demonstrate that no one is hiding a weapon? A gun? A camera? A cell phone?

It looks like they're following TSA instructions. Or doing TR-0 with COB.

Weird.

TG1

P.S. And there is Laurisse (bottom left in light blue dress).

P.P.S. And there are the Feshbachs on the top of the front row.

Laurisse looks awful! Well, about what you'd expect from living with an abusive person in a constant state of hypervigilance. Not at all what you'd expect with a lover that lives like a movie star.

I could just SLAP John Travolta, Kelly Preston and Tom Cruise for breathing life into this evil cult!! :angry: Did I just snap terminals with Slappy Miscavige? :unsure: I hope they find out the truth about their cult soon because they look like total baboons sitting at the Golden Age of SCAM II Souper Powah Show!!

None of them look excited or happy at all. Everyone looks like they're at a funeral.

Yes, exactly! That's what I noticed.

The most exciting thing was the lack of support from the rank and file Scientologist followed closely by Miscavige "going effect" of Mike Rinder! Still loling! It shows that the real brains behind Scientology's previous successes have definitely left the building, and hooray for that!

No worries...I didn't delete all of them.:no:

I kept your one with the secret of the universe. :yes:

In the essence of my personal instruction by El Ron and the spirit of Scn, for a fee I will send you the text, a letter at a time, subject to arbitrary price increases at my discretion. :coolwink:

Hopefully, there will be no errors in transcription. However, should that inadvertently occur, I will start over sending you the text, at a new fee schedule, adjusted to inflation and what ever the F else I think I can shake you down for.:biggrin:

Due to my magnanimosity, I will PM you the first letter for free, taken at random from the original text.:whistling:

Face:)

Can I buy a vowel? Mimsey

617662b6-6ee3-4158-a67a-10005f854820_vanna-white-pat-sajak-wheel-of-fortune-jpg_195634.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
you know, I keep coming back to this photo for the last hour or so and I really don't see it as being 3000 odd people. is it just me? just doesn't seem to be that many to me. maybe my 'end of the week' eyes are playing tricks? but 3000+? really?
I agree - it looks like the Sea Org Staff and Outer Org Trainee's with a few family members from Class Five Morgue's that flew in because they HAD to! I heard NO ONE from our tiny empty Morgue went to this event - LOL

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The tight body language is hilarious.

What I find most amusing is that, first, someone had the effrontery to tell them to sit up with their feet together and hands clasped on their knees. And secondly, these celebrities mostly OBEYED.

Paul

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The two Mikes have made my day :roflmao:

SHORT leader lasted only 8 minutes in the real world, not in the fantasy tentland where He gets 10-minute standing ovations from hired crowd:hysterical:

I doubt that even His nightly soak in embalming fluid will cheer Him up tonight (I mean He'd have to, there's no other way He could keep up that complexion He has):dieslaughing:

Can't wait for the next installment:drama:

p.s. - I have at least one friend that I still care deeply about who's currently at FSO for "training" - I hope this wakes him and the others up to just how LITTLE Slappy actually is doing for the toxic cult's survival.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

QUESTION: In all those photos, there is a remarkable absence of all the cool cult celebrities from LA.

WHERE IS?

Kirstie Alley?

Ann Archer?

Nancy Cartright?

Jenna Elfman?

Greta Van Susteren?

John Coale?

Elizabeth Moss?

Jason Lee?

Erika Christensen?

Jason Dohring?

Danny Masterson?

Bijou Phillips?

Peaches Geldof?

Juliet Lewis?

Giovanni Ribisi?

Sky Dayton?

Beck?

Ethan Suplee?

Pricilla Presley?

Catherine Bell?

Michelle Stafford?

Shelly?

tommydavisyells.jpg

Complete the sentence

''what's your ___________ ____________ _____ __________ _____ ______?''​

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
The two Mikes have made my day :roflmao:

Can't wait for the next installment:drama:

Tony O is talking up a big story tonight (methinks celeb related - he's talking about all the big online sites like Radar picking up on it)

And Leah dances again....
:happydance:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
You can see some celebs in the front row (Travolta, Kelly, Cruise sitting next to each other?)

original.jpg

Yes, Kelly Preston, Travolta (with a very black thick rug applied to his head), and Tom Cruise.

Also more importantly in the front row, the massive $ whales: Michael Baybak (with a cane), Kurt and Matt Feshbach plus wives, and Bob Duggan (Forbes billionaire, #342 Forbes 400).

Seems like the uber-big money is still "all in."

That's what counts after all, isn't it? :confused2:

SignPost

Patron with Honors
Here's another photo that Sam Domingo posted at the Bunker.

You can see some celebs in the front row (Travolta, Kelly, Cruise sitting next to each other?)

original.jpg

From left to right after John Travolta there are 2 guys, then Cindy Feshbach with her hands on her knees. Followed by Kannon and Kurt Feshbach. Then Kathy and Matt Feshbach. I looked for Bob Adams but could not see him.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, Kelly Preston, Travolta (with a very black thick rug applied to his head), and Tom Cruise.

Also more importantly in the front row, the massive $ whales: Michael Baybak (with a cane), Kurt and Matt Feshbach plus wives, and Bob Duggan (Forbes billionaire, #342 Forbes 400).

Seems like the uber-big money is still "all in."

That's what counts after all, isn't it? :confused2:
No. The lulz count.

Also, when he gets supa powaz, will he be able to ditch the cane?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From left to right after John Travolta there are 2 guys, then Cindy Feshbach with her hands on her knees. Followed by Kannon and Kurt Feshbach. Then Kathy and Matt Feshbach. I looked for Bob Adams but could not see him.

Who's the pouting kid in the red vest? I'm betting he's thinking, "Why did I have to come & watch this crap?" :)

CO2

Patron Meritorious

I don't think so.

Cindy is on Matt's left, our right.

I didn't see Bob and his wife either.