What's new

Tony O "Breaking Even Bigger Story" Monday, 11-18-2013

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Wooo! The suspense is delicious!

Some possibles. . .

Leah does some major (think Cruise/Travolta/Alley) juicy-celeb-gossip-whistleblowing as a teaser for her upcoming book. (OMG, just a second, did Shelly call her after escaping?)

An Anne Archer interview with her photo and the caption: "Do I look blown to you?" (and, in the photo she's holding a copy of Blown For Good)

Pricilla and Lisa Marie team up for a-hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin' natter.

Jenna Elfman suddenly decides to…no wait, scratch that! That's not gonna happen. LOL

Kirstie reveals her doubts about Scientology and shows the cover of her new tell-all book, where she is mooning an MAA while asking: "Does my ethics folder look fat to you?"

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Could be something about one of the court cases....but then again Tony alluded to it being about a celeb....Scrap that.

Or... combine the two.

Celeb + Legal filing = Headlines.

Has a scio-celebrity filed a lawsuit?
Has Mr. Ortega a copy of a scio-celebrity's videotaped deposition to share? Or a complete transcript?

There certainly were lots of scio-celebrity names on the Cornerstone Member lists -- the same lists that featured Luis & Rocio Garcia. :coolwink:

I've Googled "Leah Remini" quite often over the past few weeks to keep track of info to add here, and have seen how quickly the UK's Daily Mail moves to upload content about her. They're very, very fast -- usually within an hour for photographs.
If Tony Ortega's story involves Leah Remini, that would be the site to keep an eye on.

Lisa Marie Presley's next tour date/location is... November 20 in Patchogue, New York. (<---That's on Long Island.)
I didn't see any shows scheduled for November 18 or 19. :whistling:

JB

Wooo! The suspense is delicious!

Some possibles. . .

Leah does some major (think Cruise/Travolta/Alley) juicy-celeb-gossip-whistleblowing as a teaser for her upcoming book.

An Anne Archer interview with her photo and the caption: "Do I look blown to you?" (and, in the photo she's holding a copy of Blown For Good)

Pricilla and Lisa Marie team up for a-hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin' natter.

Jenna Elfman suddenly decides to…no wait, scratch that! That's not gonna happen. LOL

Kirstie reveals her doubts about Scientology and shows the cover of her new tell-all book, where she is mooning an MAA while asking: "Does my ethics folder look fat to you?"

I think of all the Scientology celebrities Kirstie Alley can really tip the scales.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Deeana

Patron with Honors
I word checked the term. "something outstanding or unique of its kind"

Where I come from the term seems to carry a slightly negative connotation.

Hmmm...... It is an outstanding story. Or it is a unique story. Or it is an outstanding AND a unique story.

Kirstie was a no show at the weekend events, right? And I think her defection would be much more outstanding than if Pricilla were to defect.

She carries a lot of weight .......... in swaying opinions, folks!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Arrghh! End of page 2 and I still don't know!

The suspense is killing me...

Tell me you bastards!

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Arrghh! End of page 2 and I still don't know!

The suspense is killing me...

Tell me you bastards!

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Two hours to goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple Rain

Crusader
Bert led the standing ovation at the TomKat Project .. wouldn't it be grand if he was over it all.

Especially if Tom had booted him about advice for the 'Abandoned' lawsuit

:roflmao: :duh: :roflmao:

I doubt that was why he led the standing ovation, but it would be great to see him say goodbye to it all.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
My prediction:

L. Ron Hubbard has returned to Teegeack.

He bought soldiers from the 5th invader force that are now theta clears with zap guns who can dodge bullets.

DM is on the RPF.

Scientology is saved.

The planet will be clear soon.

Sector 9 will be saved.