What's new

WHAT LONG TERM AGREEMENTS IS IS IT OK TO BREAK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

That er, its 'OK' when you decide someone should stop promoting their tek ... or trying to use it on people.

:coolwink:
That's incorrect. See my post above, it was about an action, not a Belief. If Old Auditor had said those things about Helena you would have been all over him like a ton of bricks. Do you seriously support offbeat psychoanalyzing of Members here on the Public Board.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
That's incorrect. See my post above, it was about an action, not a Belief. If Old Auditor had said those things about Helena you would have been all over him like a ton of bricks. Do you seriously support offbeat psychoanalyzing of Members here on the Public Board.

You know perfectly well that I don't, that's why I supported your posts (and still do)!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Lol, I usually edit (sometimes more than once) after I've posted.
I often need to read what I said in context to see if it makes sense or whatever.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: The effort to change ...

Consent?!

Do you think that the mothers who have had their kids disconnected from them consented to it?

That's crazy!

These family members who have lost loved ones have had their families violated and they did not consent to it.

I'm sorry, but that is an insane statement you made.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Fools rush in;

No it isn't. We're all agreed that disconnection (which is what you're referring to) is an evil. It doesn't necessarily mean that the Tech is, in part at least.

As an aside (which is relevant here), I've seen it (or something very similar) offered as policy in a different organisation I belonged to before I joined the Church, but I still read that author's books and even have had some of his quotes in my sigs.

So, I don't feel that the fact that the CofS practises disconnection (and a lot of other thoroughly shitty things) does or should stop me from looking at or discussing ideas promulgated by Tech people such as the Pilot (whom I know best) or others who may know something worthwhile in this area.

It's not the same thing.

Last edited:
Re: The effort to change ...

Fools rush in;

No it isn't. We're all agreed that disconnection (which is what you're referring to) is an evil. It doesn't mean that the Tech is.

As an aside (which is relevant here), I've seen it offered as policy in a different organisation I belonged to before I joined the Church, but I still read that author's books and even have some of his quotes in my sigs.

So, I don't feel that the fact the CofS practises disconnection (and a lot of other thoroughly shitty things) does or should stop me from looking at or discussing ideas promulgated my Tech people such as the Pilot (whom I know best) or others who may know something wortyhwhile in this area.

It's not the same thing.

Disconnection is part of the Tech, you know, everyone knows it.

Just because Freezoners et. al. pick and choose their Tech doesn't lessen anyone's pain.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can't we all just get along?

I'm going through a very trying time right now and I very much appreciate the advice and support I've been given. But please don't flame each other using my name.

Helena

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Well they are if you're not going to offer even a scintilla of justification for your jibes, as you managed not to in that post.

Sneers without content are easy. Cheapzone Fail? Where? What? Let's all share the joke (if there is one).

OK, that was a very small serving, but still finger-licking good. (I particularly liked how you accepted the appellation, Cheapzone.)

The joke is the life and work of L Ron Hubbard, "explorer", "philosopher", "humanitarian" and "war hero". I truly hope you are able to share it, one day.

Meanwhile, keep 'em coming.
attachment.php

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, that was a very small serving, but still finger-licking good. (I particularly liked how you accepted the appellation, Cheapzone.)

The joke is the life and work of L Ron Hubbard, "explorer", "philosopher", "humanitarian" and "war hero". I truly hope you are able to share it, one day.

Meanwhile, keep 'em coming.
attachment.php

Well I'm British, and in the UK "cheap" isn't an insult as it is the US. It just means "less expensive."

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors
Dear TAJ and other bitter clingers,

You condemn yourself with every comment and it is a shame.
Surely Scientology has not left such permanent scars on your that you cannot smile once in a while.

I do not recall that ESMB was always a non-stop bitchfest, but it seems that any suggestion of things possibly getting better for any reason prompts a tirade from the self-appointed guardians of the "Life is awful and can't get better" brigade.

Do you plan on sitting in your self assigned penalty box forever?

Most of us in the Freezone, free zone, and Independent field have gone on to lead normal lives with kids and jobs and careers and we still find time to help those who are having trouble recovering from the cult. We "misguided" positive thinkers you sneer at are getting on with life and looking at new vistas while you roam the dark corners of ESMB looking for any signs of hope so you can squash them before they spread.

It appears that you have left Hubbard's cult only to found one of your own: "Life is awful and can't get better"

Dear TAJ and other bitter clingers,

You condemn yourself with every comment and it is a shame.
Surely Scientology has not left such permanent scars on your that you cannot smile once in a while.

I do not recall that ESMB was always a non-stop bitchfest, but it seems that any suggestion of things possibly getting better for any reason prompts a tirade from the self-appointed guardians of the "Life is awful and can't get better" brigade.

Do you plan on sitting in your self assigned penalty box forever?

Most of us in the Freezone, free zone, and Independent field have gone on to lead normal lives with kids and jobs and careers and we still find time to help those who are having trouble recovering from the cult. We "misguided" positive thinkers you sneer at are getting on with life and looking at new vistas while you roam the dark corners of ESMB looking for any signs of hope so you can squash them before they spread.

It appears that you have left Hubbard's cult only to found one of your own: "Life is awful and can't get better"

You sure have a pretty mouth.

The Anabaptist Jacques

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Status
Not open for further replies.