What's new

Taiwan Ideal Org to open on 12/7 with Miscavige(?)

AnonKat

Crusader

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remind you we are talking about a people used being governed by totalerism

WTF are you talking about? This is the ROC, not the PRC. The Nationalists gave up absolute power in 1987, and Taiwan has been a true democracy since, with the Nationalists only recently regaining power after the Greens totally screwed the economic pooch. The Blues may lose the next election, though, as they did as bad as the Greens in some areas, and people are willing to give the Greens another shot.

Taiwan is ripe for Scientology because of a tradition of religious eclecticism, superstition, and a pre-existing belief in past lives, not because of a totalitarian state.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
How much does it cost to hire a sky banner in Taiwan?

Does anyone know where this Ideal Org is located? I am going to be in Taiwan in the near future.

[Edit: Never mind. I just saw the flyer at the Bunker. Funny enough, even though I have never been there before, business takes me to Kaosiung at New Year's. I will grab some pics if I can.]

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Does anyone know where this Ideal Org is located? I am going to be in Taiwan in the near future.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/12/10/miscaviges-idle-fraud-tawain/

LOL AT ME, I am such a narcissist

Cat Daddy | December 16, 2011 at 12:08 am | Reply

‘It is NOT because there is a lack of available cash in the IAS.”

Mike that fills me with joy

Cat Daddy | December 16, 2011 at 12:10 am | Reply

Demand your money back from IAS

it’s the right (theta/I am such a smuck:grinn) thing to do

Anonkat aka Kittyktspanker

PTS

Elliott
I wonder how Slappy will get to Taiwan? There are currently only a handful of corporate jets with the legs to make the journey non-stop and the charter would run upward of 200K. I suppose he could deign to use a less able aircraft and refuel mid-ocean but it would still cost a mint and wouldn't that be kind of downstat? Worse yet, he could travel with the other first class rabble on a China Airlines flight. Now that would really be slumming it!

Anonycat

Crusader
IAS Impact 120:

IAS-SPONSORED STRATEGIC IDEAL ORG FOR KAOHSIUNG

With a network of 13 missions dotting the island from coast to coast, the nation of Taiwan has been at the forefront of Scientology expansion in Southeast Asia. Spearheading that expansion is the Mission of kaohsiung, the largest and fastest growing mission in the country and site of the future national Church of Scientology for Taiwan.

Situated less than 200 miles from the Asian mainland, right on the doorstep of Communist China, this org will not only serve as the gateway to the Chinese-speaking population, but indeed to the whole of eastern Asia. When one considers that this region comprises over two billion people, or nearly one-third of the world’s population, and that it is an area of the world we have hardly begun to reach with LRH technology, it is clear why Kaohsiung is a strategic Ideal Org for Scientology.

It is located on the banks of the famous Love River, site of Taiwanese festivals and celebrations. The building stands at 99,000 square feet with 11 floors above ground and two below and was formerly one of Taiwan’s most exclusive hotels. This will be the first Class V Org in Taiwan and so, for the first time in history, Taiwanese Scientologists will be able to train in the Academy and go up The Bridge to Clear in their homeland. But more than just bringing the tech to Taiwan, this org will provide the perfect launchpad to expansion for real freedom across all of eastern Asia.

THE STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE OF KAOHSIUNG

• Kaohsiung will be the first Class V Org in eastern Asia.

• One-third of Earth’s population lives in eastern Asia.

• Taiwan will be the center for providing LRH translated materials in Chinese—the most widely spoken language in the world.

• At over 99,000 square feet, it will be one of the largest Class V Orgs in the world.

• Kaohsiung will be the first Chinesespeaking Class V Org, and for the first time in history, will provide the full spectrum of Scientology services in Chinese.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wonder how Slappy will get to Taiwan? There are currently only a handful of corporate jets with the legs to make the journey non-stop and the charter would run upward of 200K. I suppose he could deign to use a less able aircraft and refuel mid-ocean but it would still cost a mint and wouldn't that be kind of downstat? Worse yet, he could travel with the other first class rabble on a China Airlines flight. Now that would really be slumming it!

Maybe John Travolta will personally fly him on Quantas.

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors
I have a special place in my heart for Taiwan, but let's face facts. For a "foothold" in Asia, it's pathetic! The country is TINY!

Anonycat

Crusader
From Tony Ortega:

KaohsiungIdealOrg.jpg

http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/01/scientology-sunday-funnies-fundraising-mailers-galore/

Terril park

Sponsor
Helen Chen's FZ Org in Taiwan has 100 or more staff and has been going 12 years. I expect they'll still be there when CO$ is gone.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is also EVA, which I prefer over China "Oh Shit!" Airlines, who flew me into the tail end of a typhoon once. They are primarily a cargo company (if you've seen the Evergreen trailers on a semi, that is them) and they may also run charters.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have a special place in my heart for Taiwan, but let's face facts. For a "foothold" in Asia, it's pathetic! The country is TINY!

Yes. And they don't use the simplified characters used in the Mainland, so translating for them gets you nowhere with the majority of Mandarin speakers. I read Taiwanese Chinese and can make out PRC Chinese with difficulty. People raised on simplified Chinese can't make heads or tails of the real thing. Not to mention the differences in slang and technical terms.

Anonycat

Crusader
Helen Chen's FZ Org in Taiwan has 100 or more staff and has been going 12 years. I expect they'll still be there when CO$ is gone.

What's a dead baby to a matchmaker?

The problem with Scientology: Helen Chen is a rather well known person in Taiwan as she appears on TV in several occasions to promote her books or her Heart Bridge Consultancy - a life coach and mainly match making company. She even got onto Chinese TV programs. She didn't mention that she has a Helen Chen Academy in LA that offers full Scientology services.

What did she do? She started a nursery for staff on 7th floor, 1 or 2 staff watching 12 babies while the minimum is 1:5. Staff have absolutely no qualifications as they are the parents taking turn on duty. It is not registered. What made it totally illegal is that she charges about US$700 a month for nursery fees.

Each baby has about 3 sq metres of space. It is above minimum BUT that baby did not go home with parent after work. The baby lives there since 6 month old, until he died at one year old. The parents were told that he had flu symptoms three days ago. The father claimed that he WAS about going to take him to see a doctor. The staff on duty in the morning found that the baby was dead.

Helen Chen was the match maker of the parents.

Article Google translated:

Fuxing North Road in Taipei heart bridge consultants kangaroo for staff, trainees Nursery child care infants, one-year-old surnamed Jiang baby boy sudden death case occurred yesterday. Police identified the baby boy three days before there are symptoms of a cold, but the parents did not the hospital, whether such sudden death, prosecutors indicate that the remains of the ice deposit and then check.

Heart Bridge, spiritual growth, marriage consultant company president Chen Helen author of "president said," Century matchmaker "book, a minor celebrity in the gender marriage.

The preliminary police investigation nursery room of about 15 square meters to accommodate twelve babies, not professionally qualified nanny to take care of; usually by staff and students take turns attendants, even the baby boy parents Child. Police suspected illegal daycare center, has notified the Bureau of Social Affairs investigation.

Taipei City Bureau of Social Affairs, Women and Children chief of Du Tzu Jung said that the nursery is not on the roster of qualified file daycare institutions currently confirmed its mode of operation, if the violation of the Child and Youth Welfare and Protection of the Rights and Interests of law, be liable to six not three million $ fines. Required by children less care five infants received more than one agency, just hire an outsider to take care of the parents of fees shall apply for the Bureau of Social Affairs'.

Du, Tzu Jung said, but the nursery what is a parent support groups or NGOs to nature, can not be determined yet. The government encourages enterprises to set up childcare institutions, is to hire professionally trained personnel to take care of. Legal Babysitting agencies, to take care of and the proportion of infants for at least five, a baby quiet activity area about Ping.

Jiang surname baby more than ten o'clock yesterday, is to take over the care of Huang, the students found the cold hands and feet, and taken to hospital where he died. Surnamed female employees of the consulting firm in charge of the nursery evening shift, the night before the lights are turned off so that the baby have not found anything abnormal bedtime.

Jiang surname baby boy father, children six months old in the baby room to take care of; inform baby boy three days ago to take care of personnel with the symptoms of a cold, he had intended to bring the doctor yesterday, I did not expect too late.

The Jiang Father He is also a consultant Heart Bridge students, and surnamed female employees and Huang, trainees are cooked, he did not want to report on the Chen women and a man surnamed Huang mentioning.

Baby boy special location of sudden death, the cause of death is unknown, the prosecutor instructed the police access to the building all the monitors and baby boy medical records first, then a further investigation.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
But I would fucking love to see DM set foot in the PRC. Can we say "Falun Gong and forced organ donation?".

DM and his Oat Tees don't have the balls to try something in the PRC, even in Hong Kong.

Anonycat

Crusader
Bing translation: (note that Kangaroo (the animal) in urban Chinese also means privately established or set up illegally.

Fuxing North Road, Taipei Bridge consultant sishe baby nursery room for employees, trainees, Chiang, one year old baby death case happened yesterday. Police identify baby cold symptoms three days ago, but the parents did not send medical, sudden death, prosecutors indicate that ice deposited the bodies to go back further.
Bridge company is a consulting company of spiritual growth, marriage, Chen hailun, President "President says", "century matchmaker", a minor celebrity on the gender marriage.
Enquiries nursery room about 15 square feet, take 12 babies, and professionally qualified nannies to take care; usually consists of alternating between staff and student attendants, even the boys parents are temporary nanny. Police suspect an illegal daycare center, had informed the social investigation.
Du Cirong, Chief of the maternal and child section of the Taipei City Council said the nursery room is not on the roster of qualified registered daycare institutions are currently being confirmed its mode of operation, violation and protection of rights and interests of children and juveniles welfare law, punishable by between six and six Yuan fines. According to the Juvenile Act, shoutuo more than five babies bodies, as long as hiring outsiders care charges to the parents, it should apply to the Community Council Office.
Du Cirong said, but the baby is the room parent self-help groups, is an institution, it is not possible to determine. Government encourages establishment of a care institution, is to employ trained staff to look after. Legitimate daycare agencies, proportion and infant care personnel must be at least 1:5, static and active area of about one square feet of a baby around.
Chiang, baby boy was yesterday at around 10 o'clock in the morning, surnamed WONG in the care of students was to take power found hands and feet cold, hospital where he was certified dead. Consultant responsible for the nursery room night shift female employee said Chen, two nights ago when to turn off the lights put babies to bed has been identified present.
Chiang said baby father, children six months old in the infant room care; caregivers informed baby cold symptoms three days ago, he had intended to go to see a doctor yesterday, but too late.
Parent said Jiang, he is also a bridge for a consultant to trainees, and Chen's female employees and yellow's name participants cooked, he is unwilling to will to men surnamed Chen Nv and yellow.
Because baby death special, cause of death unknown, prosecutors indicating police access to building all monitors and baby records, and then further investigation.

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Baby boy special location of sudden death, the cause of death is unknown, the prosecutor instructed the police access to the building all the monitors and baby boy medical records first, then a further investigation.

THIS IS HORRIBLE! When did it happen?!

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

Article Google translated:

Fuxing North Road in Taipei heart bridge consultants kangaroo for staff, trainees Nursery child care infants, one-year-old surnamed Jiang baby boy sudden death case occurred yesterday. Police identified the baby boy three days before there are symptoms of a cold, but the parents did not the hospital, whether such sudden death, prosecutors indicate that the remains of the ice deposit and then check.

Heart Bridge, spiritual growth, marriage consultant company president Chen Helen author of "president said," Century matchmaker "book, a minor celebrity in the gender marriage.

The preliminary police investigation nursery room of about 15 square meters to accommodate twelve babies, not professionally qualified nanny to take care of; usually by staff and students take turns attendants, even the baby boy parents Child. Police suspected illegal daycare center, has notified the Bureau of Social Affairs investigation.

Taipei City Bureau of Social Affairs, Women and Children chief of Du Tzu Jung said that the nursery is not on the roster of qualified file daycare institutions currently confirmed its mode of operation, if the violation of the Child and Youth Welfare and Protection of the Rights and Interests of law, be liable to six not three million $ fines. Required by children less care five infants received more than one agency, just hire an outsider to take care of the parents of fees shall apply for the Bureau of Social Affairs'.

Du, Tzu Jung said, but the nursery what is a parent support groups or NGOs to nature, can not be determined yet. The government encourages enterprises to set up childcare institutions, is to hire professionally trained personnel to take care of. Legal Babysitting agencies, to take care of and the proportion of infants for at least five, a baby quiet activity area about Ping.

Jiang surname baby more than ten o'clock yesterday, is to take over the care of Huang, the students found the cold hands and feet, and taken to hospital where he died. Surnamed female employees of the consulting firm in charge of the nursery evening shift, the night before the lights are turned off so that the baby have not found anything abnormal bedtime.

Jiang surname baby boy father, children six months old in the baby room to take care of; inform baby boy three days ago to take care of personnel with the symptoms of a cold, he had intended to bring the doctor yesterday, I did not expect too late.

The Jiang Father He is also a consultant Heart Bridge students, and surnamed female employees and Huang, trainees are cooked, he did not want to report on the Chen women and a man surnamed Huang mentioning.

Thanks AC. Do you have a link to the Chinese article?