Scientology EP ????

2 days of deep thinking :think:

Scientology end phenomena
Ability to mock up a mock up
:look:

visualizing.gif

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry Hoxie but the SP EP is confidential. You'll have to have a chat with IJC first, then a small donation (say $25,000) and you can secure your spot for the oilyness tilt-a-whirl extravaganza! Can't wait to see you at dinner in the Sand Castle. Much Lv, Me

Jump

Operating teatime
Sorry Hoxie but the SP EP is confidential. You'll have to have a chat with IJC first, then a small donation (say $25,000) and you can secure your spot for the oilyness tilt-a-whirl extravaganza! Can't wait to see you at dinner in the Sand Castle. Much Lv, Me

Thanks, but for now most of us will keep playing whack-a-mole. :coolwink:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

But really. . .

After 20 years and 200 million dollars to build a SuperPower building, does nobody actually know what the EP of SuperPower is?

The tech that will "make planetary Clearing a reality" and there is no published EP?

WTF? (What The Fraud?)

I am still having trouble conceiving of the idea that tens of millions of cult-man-hours of feverishly frantic fanaticism has been dedicated to an EP that nobody knows anything about. If it is true that Scientologists have dedicated their entire lives to an ambiguous marketing jingle ("make planetary Clearing a reality") then the depths of Scientologists' moronics is unimaginably pathetic.

Is that it then? A sociopath can simply utter the words "Total Freedom" or "Clearing the Planet" and believing marks derail their own lives, leaving a wake of destruction everywhere they go? That's all that Scientology is?! A cruel money making hoax chased by blinkless fools?

Cringe.

Sometimes in moments of real clarity, the utter stupidity of the hoax just hits with a stunningly sobering thud.

Hoaxie - I do believe you just posted the extremely confidential EP of doing Scientology ~~~~:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

and this is the face:omg: the auditor looks for when one has this cognition!!

"A cruel money making hoax chased by blinkless fools"?

Of course, most people don't have this EP until they have spent $$$,$$$,$$$ and wasted years of your life....but eventually, everyone has this EP!! :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology EP ????

2 days of deep thinking :think:

Scientology end phenomena
Ability to mock up a mock up
:look:

visualizing.gif

Fascinating! I have been thinking about that since I read it yesterday. I even started putting together a variation on that cool theme--but it was beyond my computer graphic skills. LOL

It had the same girl thinking a thought-bubble that contained the entire graphic of her sitting at a desk (writing) with a thought bubble of herself on a bucking bronco. But it also contained the same bucking horse again. God this sounds complicated, LOL. In other words, she is sitting at a desk MOCKING UP ("postulating") a thought of herself postulating a horse. And in that imaginary thought bubble there is a "real" horse. Thus, she imagines that if she postulates a horse it is really real. OMG, sounds crazy, but I guess that's the point of Scientology--to drive people nuts to the point where they cannot tell the difference between their own thoughts and reality.

Here's a far simpler variation on the theme:

visualizing.gif

SCIENTOLOGIST WRITES LETTER OF DISCONNECTION TO
THE SB THAT TRIED TO BUCK HER OFF (Suppressive Bronco)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
In other words, she is sitting at a desk MOCKING UP ("postulating") a thought of herself postulating a horse. And in that imaginary thought bubble there is a "real" horse. Thus, she imagines that if she postulates a horse it is really real. OMG, sounds crazy, but I guess that's the point of Scientology--to drive people nuts to the point where they cannot tell the difference between their own thoughts and reality.

Hello HH

Me think this is all about scientology - all other ''explanations'' will lead to that terminally EP -

Don't you think all EP are mocked up phenomenon that do not exist at all :confused2: ???

Let's take for example these people who cog and wins about POB who is a great thetan and so devoted to manking freedom.
Others who think there is a ''tech'' that gives results if applied 100% on source - like it's humanitarian founders had created it
:duh:

How many $cientologists, bancrupt, ill, no more family, no more home , no job, no money, no food to eat, on the edge of a psychotic break, used as a slave, pressed like a citrus to give more money they do not have ...
will tell they ''win and cog'' and they are powerfull thetan in total control of the MEST since they applied scientology in their life and environment :nervous:

But the worse, is these 100 scientologist who are aware of the scene and despite knowing it, will praise the huge wins one pretend to have and applaude the cult founder for giving so much wins :melodramatic:

ex: The feshback

it's all about mocking up a mock up!

Many of them originate : ''I realise I mocjked-up all my time track - I mocked-up my engrams, I mocked up my bank, I mocked-up my sufferings...and on and on and on...

It's like there is a mirror reflecting to them what they wish to have
When they see what they wish, in the mirror, they are convinced it's true and real...so they become dependant upon the mirror..

Scientology is a mirror
It show to you what you want it to reflect​

$%28KGrHqN,!iMFDykz1Vi9BRNjFqinIg~~48_35.JPG

LRH & $cientology have no grip on one's mind while this mind is aware and not seeking for illusion!

tim-burton-alice-in-wonderland1.jpg

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
I think you're onto something here.

The EP of Superpower woud be to have the air, arrogance and certainty that one is above all others by having the ability to convince others that one has the satus and powers of a thetan in super fantastic shape and can prove it by displaying his Certificate of Superpower Completion.

Scientology is a mirror
It show to wyou what you want it to reflect

LRH & $cientology have no grip on one's mind while this mind is aware and not seeking for illusion!

Alle G

Patron with Honors
I think you're onto something here.

The EP of Superpower woud be to have the air, arrogance and certainty that one is above all others by having the ability to convince others that one has the satus and powers of a thetan in super fantastic shape and can prove it by displaying his Certificate of Superpower Completion.

I think you are right. Hubbard only knew how he himself (the narcissist) operates. So he assumed that others are made the same way only worse.

So he gave the followers the perfect model to strive for: a false front – an infallible, omnipotent thetan, perfect, arrogant and impervious to criticism, and the agonized, tortured real self inside, full of aberrations and imaginary crimes. He called the real self ‘case’, the case is almost a physical container full of imperfections the narcissist can’t face and must disown (erase) to survive.

Making others to confront their own imperfections gives the narcissist sadistic pleasure, as he wishes but can’t do it himself, so he does it vicariously.

His model did not work as people are not narcissists and can only delude themself into believing they are a two-part being – the thetan and the case.

freethinker

Sponsor
Remember when you tippy-toed around OT's because you didn't want to make them mad because you didn't know what they might or could do to you?

Oooooooooo, the mystical OT, what would he do if you accidently bumped into him or you said the wrong thing?

Then after you have been around them for a while and you see them get mad and upset or worry about something, you wonder why, aren't they OT, cause over everything or at least a problem?

The mytery of OT tends to wear thin over time and you find yourself arguing with them because they say things that dont make sense and then someone, not the OT, writes a KR that you disrespected the OT and you have some sort of out ethics situation.

I'll never forget when someone wrote a KR on me saying that I tried to kill an OT and they weren't even there but they knew I was trying to do that. Unbelievable.
I think you are right. Hubbard only knew how he himself (the narcissist) operates. So he assumed that others are made the same way only worse.

So he gave the followers the perfect model to strive for: a false front – an infallible, omnipotent thetan, perfect, arrogant and impervious to criticism, and the agonized, tortured real self inside, full of aberrations and imaginary crimes. He called the real self ‘case’, the case is almost a physical container full of imperfections the narcissist can’t face and must disown (erase) to survive.

Making others to confront their own imperfections gives the narcissist sadistic pleasure, as he wishes but can’t do it himself, so he does it vicariously.

His model did not work as people are not narcissists and can only delude themself into believing they are a two-part being – the thetan and the case.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

hmmmm...

four hours and nobody's talking? LOL

Really? Nobody knows the EP of SuperPower?

I might have to just make one up. Hey, that's how Hubbard did it! LOL
OCMB
revenimus2004
Post subject: IMPORTANT, SUPERPOWER END PHENOMENA...
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:21 pm

"revenimus2004"

End phenomena... that which tells the auditor that a degree has been achieved.

The Superpower End Phenomena has finaly been released to you...

You will see... I was in the Gray Office (RTC Chairman's) and for some reason found it... finaly the Golden Age of Tech End Phenomena of Super Power in my hands... and it is for you...

It is in the format of the Golden Age of Tech... you now, you have to say the answer vervatim and by memory...

Step One: Who is the Founder of the Church of Scientology International?
Answer: Earl Emory, the IRS Attorney, and David Marcavige is his prophet.

Step Two: Who leads The Church of Scientology? Answer: David Marcavige, with the blessing and Copyright authorization from Emory's IRS.

Step Tree: What is your most sacred and important mission in the Church of Scientology International?
Answer: To pay my taxes under the supervision of the special IRS tax enforcement officers at OSA, with the blessings of Earl Emory's IRS.

Step Four: What is the mission, henceforth, of every Super Power OT Ambassador?
Answer: To make the world and every individual in it, whether alien or humman, to pay his taxes under the supervision of the special IRS tax enforcement officers at OSA, with the blessings of Earl Emory's IRS.
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=6838&p=83362

HelluvaHoax!

Some indications of the eps of the individual rundowns are listed here by Dan Koon. There is also some end phenomena mentioned about many of the pilot pcs winding up not doing well, some even put on the RPF.:
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/superpower-the-facts/

Thanks! I had read Dan Koon's writeup when he first wrote it and walked away scratching my head, thinking it was all just some half-baked theory without any real research, pilot or EP.

I just read it again and have an even more profound disrespect for what Scientologists so sacredly refer to as "science", "tech" and "Standard Tech".

In summary, here is a recap of the madness that is SuperPower:

1. It was entirely theoretical just like DMSMH was supposed to produce a "Clear".

2. Hubbard never finished the SuperPower Rundown.

3. Sea Org members were tasked with finding ways and techniques to implement Hubbard's theories, pouring over decades of arcane unrelated tech references and making up with their own "processes".

4. The SuperPower concept arose out of the fact that Sea Org members were so frequently "effect", "casey", ineffective, out-of-present-time, unproductive and not able. This was contrary to the entire mythology of Sea Org members and the theoretical states of "Clear" and "Operating Thetan" that they should have evidenced if any of the previous "tech" had actually worked.

5. More specifically, "SuperPower" was one of the first remedies hypothecated to repair the massive screw up when vast numbers of staff were ordered off post for "List One Sec Checks", RPF and other evil purpose handling. The new "why" of "evil purposes" (Rockslams, et al) had not worked and the generality was blindly applied to such extent that entire divisions or orgs were decimated by reason of staff being "busted" to "handle their out ethics and case" that supposedly were the reason they were "impeding" (i.e. sabotaging) the expansion of Scientology. In other words, evil people were preventing more money from being paid to Hubbard.

6. There were never any fancy "perceptic" machines or machines of ANY kind that Hubbard conceived of, created or tested. That was, as above, all the "bright idea" of Sea Org members who, themselves, were failed cases.

7. There never was any need for a special building to deliver SuperPower. It was not part of the rundown and was dreamed up by the same flubbing Sea Org members that the SuperPower Rundown was supposed to handle. And, none of the people researching and inventing the SuperPower R/D had received SuperPower.

8. The "pilot" that was run on SuperPower was incomplete and all that actually happened was a few Sea Org members were run on a few of the processes and they wrote Success Stories.

9. The SuperPower R/D was only intended to help staff members to produce more on their post because they were incompetent. The theory was that if all staff were no longer incompetent, they could easily Clear the planet--something all the previous Clears, OTs and Hubbard himself were unable to do.

10. The SuperPower "abilities" were repetitions of previous stated EPs that the recipients should have already possessed, had the stated EPs of Clear and/or OT actually been true. Example: Attaining "No longer having attention on the past" should have long since occurred with Dianetics, Grades and Clearing.

11. The three (3) most prominent SuperPower completions did not evidence ANY of the attributes of SuperPower. Those would, of course, be:

MATT FESHBACK: Paid one million dollars to receive SuperPower. Business ruined and dead.

JOE FESHBACK: Paid one million dollars to receive SuperPower. Multiple businesses ruined, personally declared bankruptcy.

L. RON HUBBARD: Perpetrator of massive international frauds, tax evader, criminal mastermind behind innumerable felonies under the guise and protection of the Fair Game "religious" doctrine. His life concluded with years in hiding from authorities and dodging process servers--in addition to being overwhelmed by debilitaing physical and psychological infirmities.

CONCLUSION: Scientologists absolutely love SuperPower. They are indescribably euphoric over its release. They don't know what it is. They never received it. The people who did receive it blew, came to ruin and/or died. But Scientologists have total certainty that it works. That's how Scientology itself "works"--the wins come first, in advance of doing the process. The rest of Scientology is repairing what you did to prevent the tech from working.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Ironically the Super Power rundown will probably be the final straw that does the cult in. Scilon Whales will be dying and going off the rails like crazy!

Thank you Slappy!! You put the 'Retarded' in RTC.

Hey why don't you get your legal team to do the rundown!

:hysterical:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
The “Scientology Singularity” is a theoretical moment in time when the intelligence and BS detection capability of the majority of Scios progresses to the point of an average Internet-savvy, well-educated human being living in the modern world. A mass awakening of sorts occurs . . . like slowly shaking off a morning-after hangover. Scios change radically and forever, never again being able to rekindle their former esprit de corps.

I believe that moment is happening right now. Some signs and accelerants:

• six-man SO mission declaring many go-to-whales in South Africa,
  • abysmal turnout for the 35-years-in-the-making Super Power event,
  • flying squirrels Mike and Mike over Clearwater,
  • reports of very low turnouts at several GAT II org events around the country,
  • raised financial bar with a mandatory two $5K Mark VIIIs plus a $5K IAS lifetime membership,
  • use of a serial port and serial-to-USB adapter in a $5000 electronic device in 2013, :confused2:
  • mandatory retraining of all auditors . . . again,
  • demands to turn in and destroy all old training materials/books/lists/issues (it’s coming to an org near you soon)
  • and a great “disturbance in the force” that I’m feelin’ right now in a big way.
And most of all, I believe the "Scientology Singularity" is happening right now because of a controversial magazine just released on the heels of the last IAS event. It gives clues about the current mindset and what we should expect.

View attachment 6404

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Ironically the Super Power rundown will probably be the final straw that does the cult in. Scilon Whales will be dying and going off the rails like crazy!

Thank you Slappy!! You put the 'Retarded' in RTC.

Hey why don't you get your legal team to do the rundown!

:hysterical:

That brings into question the "MOST FORBIDDEN QUESTIONS IN SCIENTOLOGY"!

Probably a thread by itself, LOL.

We already know that one of the most forbidden questions is: "Where's Shelly?"

Ranking right up there is asking COB: "What is your own case level and why didn't you do SuperPower?"

If he says he did do SuperPower, the next question is: "If you did SuperPower, why do you need to physically beat staff?"

freethinker

Sponsor
This is really what it is, this is Scientology and why it has survived because people have the wins cogs and EP's on the promise but when they pay for and receive the service it acts like the Suppressive person proving to them that it can't be attained.

This could be the why behind people paying for their bridge and then not doing it because doing it will take it away so they can't be convinced to come in and do it because the EP was the promise, not the result.

Then the next promise comes and the cycle starts all over, wins up front and losses at the end.

It's like working your whole life for a company but the company folds and you lose all your retirement , your job and your future was already spent or you contract for a job and get paid up front, you receive all the money up front, you blow it all but then have to complete the work which gives you the feeling you are working for nothing.

I know people who operate that way and they were all Scientologists.

CONCLUSION: Scientologists absolutely love SuperPower. They are indescribably euphoric over its release. They don't know what it is. They never received it. The people who did receive it blew, came to ruin and/or died. But Scientologists have total certainty that it works. That's how Scientology itself "works"--the wins come first, in advance of doing the process. The rest of Scientology is repairing what you did to prevent the tech from working.

Gib

Crusader
. . .
The “Scientology Singularity” is a theoretical moment in time when the intelligence and BS detection capability of the majority of Scios progresses to the point of an average Internet-savvy, well-educated human being living in the modern world. A mass awakening of sorts occurs . . . like slowly shaking off a morning-after hangover. Scios change radically and forever, never again being able to rekindle their former esprit de corps.

I believe that moment is happening right now. Some signs:

• raised financial bar with a mandatory two $5K Mark VIIIs plus a $5K IAS lifetime membership,
  • use of a serial port and serial-to-USB adapter in a $5000 electronic device in 2013, :confused2:
  • demands to turn in and destroy all old training materials/books/lists/issues (it’s coming to an org near you soon)
  • and a great “disturbance in the force” that I’m feelin’ right now in a big way.
And most of all, I believe the "Scientology Singularity" is happening right now because of a controversial magazine just released on the heels of the last IAS event. It gives clues about the current mindset and what we should expect.

View attachment 6404

I just had the most wonderful two days of thanksgiving. We all drank and were merry. Just friends having a good time.

And I had them with 8 OT's.

I wish I could be more specific and tell more.

But, what you write I can concur, sort of, in my small group, in a around about way.

:thumbsup:

Gib

Crusader
Thanks! I had read Dan Koon's writeup when he first wrote it and walked away scratching my head, thinking it was all just some half-baked theory without any real research, pilot or EP.

I just read it again and have an even more profound disrespect for what Scientologists so sacredly refer to as "science", "tech" and "Standard Tech".

In summary, here is a recap of the madness that is SuperPower:

1. It was entirely theoretical just like DMSMH was supposed to produce a "Clear".

2. Hubbard never finished the SuperPower Rundown.

3. Sea Org members were tasked with finding ways and techniques to implement Hubbard's theories, pouring over decades of arcane unrelated tech references and making up with their own "processes".

4. The SuperPower concept arose out of the fact that Sea Org members were so frequently "effect", "casey", ineffective, out-of-present-time, unproductive and not able. This was contrary to the entire mythology of Sea Org members and the theoretical states of "Clear" and "Operating Thetan" that they should have evidenced if any of the previous "tech" had actually worked.

5. More specifically, "SuperPower" was one of the first remedies hypothecated to repair the massive screw up when vast numbers of staff were ordered off post for "List One Sec Checks", RPF and other evil purpose handling. The new "why" of "evil purposes" (Rockslams, et al) had not worked and the generality was blindly applied to such extent that entire divisions or orgs were decimated by reason of staff being "busted" to "handle their out ethics and case" that supposedly were the reason they were "impeding" (i.e. sabotaging) the expansion of Scientology. In other words, evil people were preventing more money from being paid to Hubbard.

6. There were never any fancy "perceptic" machines or machines of ANY kind that Hubbard conceived of, created or tested. That was, as above, all the "bright idea" of Sea Org members who, themselves, were failed cases.

7. There never was any need for a special building to deliver SuperPower. It was not part of the rundown and was dreamed up by the same flubbing Sea Org members that the SuperPower Rundown was supposed to handle. And, none of the people researching and inventing the SuperPower R/D had received SuperPower.

8. The "pilot" that was run on SuperPower was incomplete and all that actually happened was a few Sea Org members were run on a few of the processes and they wrote Success Stories.

9. The SuperPower R/D was only intended to help staff members to produce more on their post because they were incompetent. The theory was that if all staff were no longer incompetent, they could easily Clear the planet--something all the previous Clears, OTs and Hubbard himself were unable to do.

10. The SuperPower "abilities" were repetitions of previous stated EPs that the recipients should have already possessed, had the stated EPs of Clear and/or OT actually been true. Example: Attaining "No longer having attention on the past" should have long since occurred with Dianetics, Grades and Clearing.

11. The three (3) most prominent SuperPower completions did not evidence ANY of the attributes of SuperPower. Those would, of course, be:

MATT FESHBACK: Paid one million dollars to receive SuperPower. Business ruined and dead.

JOE FESHBACK: Pid one million dollars to receive SuperPower. Multiple businesses ruined, personally declared bankruptcy.

L. RON HUBBARD: Perpetrator of massive international frauds, tax evader, criminal mastermind behind innumerable felonies under the guise and protection of the Fair Game "religious" doctrine. His life concluded with years in hiding from authorities and dodging process servers--in addition to being overwhelmed by debilitaing physical and psychological infirmities.

Brilliant, you took words right out of my mind, but communicate it much better than me.

HelluvaHoax!

. . .

I believe that moment is happening right now. Some signs and accelerants:

View attachment 6404

Amazing post!

And I luvvvv Adventures of Kool-Aid Man! Whenever and wherever that Superhero appears, he is being routed to the Stupid Thread!

ps: Superheroes always have a nemesis. Superman had Kryptonite. I wonder what can possibly make Kool-Aid Man go PTS?

:giggle:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Amazing post!

And I luvvvv Adventures of Kool-Aid Man! Whenever and wherever that Superhero appears, he is being routed to the Stupid Thread!

ps: Superheroes always have a nemesis. Superman had Kryptonite. I wonder what can possibly make Kool-Aid Man go PTS?

:giggle:

Soda.