What's new

David Miscavige's abuses and violence

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Thanks for posting this Karen, unfortunately hubbard has affected far too many lives adversely and they were never going to just lay down take it for ever.

I so admire these people that stood up and talked prior to 'recent' events (anon and critics forming allegiances via the net) because they really were on their own at the time and those OSA people would have been scary in those days.

It is horrible to think that it (RPF brutality) is still going on to this very day ...

:yes:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is no TRUST left in connection with the "Church" of Scientology.
Whatever TRUST the early dupes get sucked into slowly drifts away.
Nowadays parishioners are actually changing their telephone numbers to avoid calls to be fleeced for more money.
Others simply move away,. but the "Church" has a skip tracing UNIT right there in their phone bank central system.

There is no TRUST inside the Sea org, it is FEAR.

The "Church" does not even trust its own "OT VIIs"
"OT VIIs" are top of the scale in their enriched spiritual advancement and enhancement !
$30,000 a year is raked out of them for 6 month sec checks so they can cough up their CRIMES. Their last 6 months of overts, witholds, Internet snooping and other dirty deeds !

SEAORGChineseschool.jpg

And who are these people that do not TRUST the other people in Scientology ?

FREEWINDScrew.jpg

Sea Org members are only a heartbeat away from the dreaded RPF, the Gulag. The so called "Rehabilitation Project Force"
These Gulags occur on every continent, and on the Prison Ship called "Freewinds"

Look at the smiling faces; below decks in the engine room, sadistic punishment takes place.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/11/valeska_paris_scientology_freewinds.php

One TRUSTS in early stages. One BELIEVES one is joining a group that wants to do good.
Person after person who emerges after 30 years is totally disabused of the idea....

TRUST of the entity calling itself "The Church of Scientology" is long gone.

Then the "Church" turns on its retaliation and vengeance ! Hate pages on the web ! Anonymous phone calls to Law enforcement ! Stalking past members with posses pretending to be filming a "documentary". Doing Dirty OSA "OPS" to destroy the former member...

I am sure :unsure::unsure::unsure: the "Church" feels that all this builds Further TRUST worldwide for the organization.

GOING ON HOPING Indeed

Hatshepsut

Crusader

Chilling. What a ripoff, turning idealistic impressionable youth into zealots. But I guess every recruiter for any war in history did the same thing. This above linked picture went to the bone.

Same old. Clearing the planet of the louse... claiming it for the "Pure!" ( are the DBs Miscavige's Jews?) The world is OURS! The planet is OURS! Smells of drama.

hitler-youth.jpg
292dictator.jpg

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even though the shirts are freshly starched and the uniforms look spiffy, the RTC are the ultimate execution arm of Miscavige.
He has ordered them to have the demeanor of "COLD CHROME STEEL"

Do not be fooled by these smiling faces

DMsRTCcrew.jpg

Compliance is gotten by fear and intimidation.
The operating basis is "Severe Reality adjustment", "Too Gruesome" "Face Ripping" and the RPF can occur at any time essentially cutting your off from SPOUSE and family for the next several years.

These RTC thugs over rule and have total power in any continent, org, entity. They report directly to Office of COB by passing all management levels below them.

Miscavige can send an RTC Rep (say at AOLA) to go "investigate such and such" and have an answer in 15 minutes. They believe and fervently support HIM and only HIM.

The cult leader has cult status over and above.

I do believe that absolute power corrupts absolutely....

Jump

Operating teatime
So true Karen. Civilisation has realised for thousands of years that 'balance of powers' 'separation of powers' are concepts to be overlooked at a leadership's peril.

allPower.jpg

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The operating basis is "Severe Reality adjustment", "Too Gruesome" "Face Ripping"

This is known by stage hypnotists as the Stage Attack Method and/or the Parental Authority Method, rapid methods that use abruptness, make use of the 'startle response' , as well as a fear to induce a state of intense suggestibility, to create hypnosis.

Sudden FEAR also induces a trance state... as 911 was a testament to.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
###

Yesterday Paul Crouch died. Co-Founder of the Christian Based "Trinity Broadcasting Network he died at 79.
His wife Jan co-founded Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) in 1973, buying their first station in Santa Ana, Calif., before expanding the company across the world, The New York Times reports. TBN currently runs on 84 satellite channels and more than 18,000 television affiliates
The company reaped $93 million in donations in 2010.
The couple had matching his-and-her mansions in Newport Beach, Calif., and used multimillion dollar corporate jets.
And why did Paul Crouch die without active whistleblowers on message boards and blogs watching and reporting on his every financial irregularity ?
Why did Paul Crouch die without the name of Trinity Broadcasting being associated with criminality ?
Why did Paul Crouch die without a single enemy plotting the demise of TBN even though donations were fleeced ?
Because even though he fleeced in the bucks, he did not beat, punch, body slam and batter his staff.
He did not have an SP HOLE (Wikipedia) for his staff, sleep deprivation, human trafficking, slave labor and he did not enforce disconnections and break up familes...
He did not build hate web sites on those that departed his Church
He did not hire shameful journalists to slime past members
And he simply did not engage in ATTACK ! ATTACK ! ATTACK
RIP Paul Crouch.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen #1

I agree with your view that Miscavige and his actions are despicable, but I have to say TBN and the Crouch's were not without
wrong doing, having court doc's sealed, and non-disclosures obtained, nor without being associated with probable illegal enurement, legal pressures.

http://www.ocregister.com/taxdollars/strong-478558-koper-tbn.html

The granddaughter of Trinity Broadcasting Network's Paul and Jan Crouch has accused the world's largest Christian broadcaster of unlawfully distributing charitable assets worth more than $50 million to the company's directors.
The charges are leveled in a federal lawsuit filed by Crouch granddaughter Brittany Koper (far left) last week against her former lawyers, who also do legal work for TBN.
"Observers have often wondered how the Crouches can afford multiple mansions on both coasts, a $50 million jet and chauffeurs," said Tymothy MacLeod, Koper's attorney. "And finally, with the CFO coming forward, we have answers to those questions

and much more at http://www.tbnexposed.com/id43.html and links therein.

Bread gained by deceit is sweet,
but afterward the mouth will be full of gravel.
Proverbs 20:17, NRSV

And perhaps Jimi Hendrix was right

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace

Lone Star

Crusader
Karen #1

I agree with your view that Miscavige and his actions are despicable, but I have to say TBN and the Crouch's were not without
wrong doing, having court doc's sealed, and non-disclosures obtained, nor without being associated with probable illegal enurement, legal pressures.

The granddaughter of Trinity Broadcasting Network's Paul and Jan Crouch has accused the world's largest Christian broadcaster of unlawfully distributing charitable assets worth more than $50 million to the company's directors.
The charges are leveled in a federal lawsuit filed by Crouch granddaughter Brittany Koper (far left) last week against her former lawyers, who also do legal work for TBN.
"Observers have often wondered how the Crouches can afford multiple mansions on both coasts, a $50 million jet and chauffeurs," said Tymothy MacLeod, Koper's attorney. "And finally, with the CFO coming forward, we have answers to those questions

Yes. I'll just say that hopefully Pat Robertson will be joining Crouch in Hell soon.

Oh I kid the lying, corrupt, christo-scumbags.....I don't even believe in Hell.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen #1

Absolutely agreed with.
My comment is really the *Difference* in how TBN handles its public (No held against will, no kidnap, no assault and battery) and hence no watchdogs, message boards, YouTube channels exposing them etc etc.
Fully agreed on internal misconduct, but that was not the point. I was doing a comparison on how the Internet treats Scientology Inc on a daily basis compared with TBN.
Thanks Dchoice.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes. I'll just say that hopefully Pat Robertson will be joining Crouch in Hell soon.

Oh I kid the lying, corrupt, christo-scumbags.....I don't even believe in Hell.

Not even the Hell that lying, corrupt and psycho's (of any ideology) manufacture for others? NO need for belief there. :no:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Absolutely agreed with.
My comment is really the *Difference* in how TBN handles its public (No held against will, no kidnap, no assault and battery) and hence no watchdogs, message boards, YouTube channels exposing them etc etc.
Fully agreed on internal misconduct, but that was not the point. I was doing a comparison on how the Internet treats Scientology Inc on a daily basis compared with TBN.
Thanks Dchoice.

YOU are Welcome Karen. Thanks for narrowing it down to a point.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
:bump2: The last many posts on this thread, starting with Karen's about Janet Light are very interesting. :)

Colm McLaughlin has a new job in Long Beach (posted 6 days ago).

Social Media Marketing Help Offered (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)

Colm McLaughlin
(562) 253-6239
EverettAndrew.com

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cps/4308598974.html

http://www.everettandrew.com/blog.html

Owner of EverettAndrew: https://www.facebook.com/chapmark

Janet is a FB friend of his: https://www.facebook.com/janet.mclaughlin.3726

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's the kind of heartache story I like to expose. Reposted from comments here ~
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=1IPDTHjyj7o

~~
william drummond
13 hours ago

Our mother left me and my brothers and sisters in an orphanage where we suffered abuse for years while she travelled the world promoting scientology and spending vast sums of money to get to OT 6 after which she ended up in prison for years convicted of fraud.. This is an OT 6 someone of the highest level in Scientology at the time.Stay away from them.

Id love to help. Its time this abuse was stopped.Its so hard to get people to believe the abuse that Scientologists suffer in the name of the greater good.I commend all of those who are really trying to make this a safer planet.We joined the org to bring about change.These people are destroying our purpose of a safer environment.you can contact me at [email protected] We stand united in hope that this corrupt organisation is brought to rights

betskand

Patron with Honors
I read two posts today on OCMB that really show the extent of the voilence and abuse of Miscavige. There are many such reports, including all the interviews in the St Petersburg Times.For the benefit of lurkers and new posters, here they are to start the thread. Perhaps links to the many other reports can be posted when I have time to find them. Just a reminder of what the management of the "Church of Scientology" is about.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41348

Karen #1

Larry Brennan

Larry Brennan

Oh myGod good lord what in hell Jesus H. Christ can't believe this.

I have to go lie down.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am going to start posting abuse stories from around the world. We need to expose more and more what goes on inside the "Sea Organization"~~

Good afternoon Karen,

Hope you're well. My name is XXXXXXX and I've enjoyed and respected your continuous efforts to expose the CoS for its crimes.

I joined the Sea Org when I was 12; I was poisoned by the chef at the CLO EUS. She wanted to leave and they wouldn't let her. She resorted to leaving meats out to spoil.

I became more ill than I can remember and didn't receive medical attention whatsoever. Instead, I was isolated on the 7th floor; ignored and ostracized, (I am sure you're familiar with this practice).

Certain I would not have made it out of that building alive, I left at 3am the next morning and never looked back. Since then I wrote a narrative for the FBI which was forwarded to the DHS. It helped start the investigations into child labor abuses and though I've heard of more of these abuses, the CLO EUS was by far the most unsafe facility at the time.

I don't mean to take more of you time, instead, I wanted to pay some respect to you and the AG Pope. I was a child abused within this cult and to me, you're both heroes.

I can't express enough thanks or gratitude to you both.

Very truly yours,

XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
It probably goes without saying, but I find it absolutely extraordinary that Scientology continues to abuse its members, there is all this media coverage, and it seems that law enforcement still turns a blind eye, or is somehow complicit. And not just in the U.S. but on a world-wide level. I truly don't understand how the "church" gets away with it - perhaps everything does come down to money and fame.

But if they can go after bad priests, why not bad auditors/church leaders? It's just a sad indication of where we are as a country. We've had people go on television over and over again talking about the abuse of children in the Sea Org, the indentured servitude and the cruelty, the violence - but, unlike other cults in the past, there are no raids, no ultimatums, no indictments...just what feels like silence.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid we are going to look back on their period with disgust, at the way so many of us did nothing while we knew that others were suffering. (I'm not talking about the people here, but the rest of us.) I just find it shocking that a group of people could be locked up somewhere in the desert of California against their will and the police don't want anything to do anything about it.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Karen,

I am certain, child abuse, as slave labour, false emprisonment, and child molesting would be the most disgusting
behavior of this cult that would retain attention of the public and , we wish, their protest.

Thank you for what you do in exposing it.

At least, it will send a message to the abused children that we care, disagree and want it to be end
in opposite of what they experience with other adults in the cult = indifference.

“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
J.K. Rowling​

Thank you very much!:flowers2:

Leland

Crusader
We should not forget that it is the parents that must initially let , allow, push , or perhaps think it best that their children to go into the SO ......to be abused. That type of think needs some serious discussion here.