What's new

Taiwan Ideal Org to open on 12/7 with Miscavige(?)

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
If someone REALLY wants scientology, then people like Helen are a blessing, IMO. They deliver what they promise without all the identity-molding (apart from the obvious identity-molding inherent in scientology itself, of course). I'd recommend Helen over the CofS any day of the week! :)

Weren't much use when it came to rescuing that Taiwanese lass who managed to escape from the cult in Aussie.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Weren't much use when it came to rescuing that Taiwanese lass who managed to escape from the cult in Aussie.

This I don't get - Helen had nothing to do with that particular event.

Do you have other info on this that I'm missing?

I presume you're talking about Alice Wu and the sad sorry saga of her hospitalization after the cult abuses, yes?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, Infinite, to be fair, just because something is there doesn't mean people will use it. Alcohol is legal, and I'd rather people use it than meth, but some people still choose meth.

On the other hand, I'm going to be tracking this infant death case as it unfolds, and if it is true, then I don't agree Helen is better than Hubbard. Kids died in the SO nursery, too, IIRC. She's a chip off the old block, just better polished.

The article mentions an "evening shift" in the nursery. WTF? If the parents were "students", why don't they go home at night? The Chinese article says the child was discovered at "10 in the morning". So the kid was put down by strangers and woken up by a different shift of strangers. Why did the parents have to be away all night? Is she running some sort of SO?

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting find. We found an anti-Co$ blog from Taiwan earlier this year that seemed to be defunct. I ran across it just now - seems to have moved, and the English site has not been updated since February, but the Chinese site is regularly updated. And I found some commentary on Helen Chen's squirrel SO nursery story interspersed in a reprint of the article AC posted. Here is the snipped commentary and my translations (better translations are welcomed):

但是,男嬰猝死全是因爲山達基,陳海倫心橋顧問公司基本上是山達基機構,陳海倫未有正式宣佈,但她離開山達 基教會大約兩年。心橋顧問有限公司是在臺灣的婚友會,她在洛杉磯有陳海倫學院,有全套山達基宗教服務,但與 山達基教會無關。

However, the infant boy died purely because of Scientology. "Chen Hailun Bridge Consultants" is basically a Scientology Organization. Chen Hailun [Helen's Chinese name - Udarnik] has not officially announced anything, but she left the Church of Scientology about 2 years ago. Bridge Consulting Ltd. is a Taiwanese Singles group; when Chen was in Los Angeles she had a "Helen Chen Academy" that offered a full range of Scientology services without having any affiliation with the Church of Scientology.

根據山達基,希坦是不死的,這男嬰已有億兆年的生命,只是還未找回記憶。山達基人一般是把小孩當成人照顧的 ,放在那裏一坪左右長住便可以了。湯姆·克魯斯的女兒蘇瑞便是自己選擇衣服,自己出主意,是凱蒂·荷姆斯要 離婚的原因。

According to Scientology a thetan does not die; the baby was billions of years old, but does not remember the past. Scientology generally provides childcare, and parents can put children there long-term. Tom Cruise's daughter Suri was supposed to choose her own clothes, his child-rearing advice was cited as one of the reasons for the divorce.

根據山達基,病由心生,雖然山達基發言人多次否認他們不看醫生(只是不看精神科),事實上他們相信山達基是 可治百病的。男嬰父親三天前以知道他有感冒症狀,還未看醫生。

According to Scientology, all illness is psychosomatic. Although they deny that they do not see doctors (except psychiatry), in fact they believe that Scientology can cure all ills. The baby's father knew he had flu symptoms three days ago, but did not report this to a doctor.

根據山達基,死因是男嬰的錯,是他前生做了什麼錯事,或他今生近多了麻煩來源。

According to Scientology, the death was the boy's fault, either he had done something wrong in a past life or a PTS in his life caused the death.

山達基人是不准告其 他山達基人的,教會有自己的法庭。但教祖羅恩·賀伯特沒有讓山達基人可以脫離教會獨立。

Scientology does not allow members to sue each other, it has its own court. However, founder Hubbard did not allow Scientology to be practiced outside the Church.

山達基的海洋機構多年前都有類似的育嬰房,規模大很多的,但是發生了太多恐怖問題,主管建議臨時關閉育嬰房 ,改善後從開。但是變成了海洋機構人員不准生育,無數被主管威迫墮胎的案件。

The Scientology Sea Organization had similar, but larger nurseries many years ago. There were too many serious issues, and managers proposed a temporary closure of those nurseries to improve on the initial set-up. But the Sea Org personnel are now not allowed to reproduce, and there have been allegations of forced abortions.

And here's the video of the arrest. Doing the walk of shame with the hoods down.

[video=youtube;tCgxu6lqync]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tCgxu6lqync[/video]

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
This I don't get - Helen had nothing to do with that particular event.

Do you have other info on this that I'm missing?

I presume you're talking about Alice Wu and the sad sorry saga of her hospitalization after the cult abuses, yes?

That sad debacle lies firmly on the CofS' doorstep, does it not?
What does Alice's situation have to do with Helen Chen?

I am not suggesting that Alice was a victim of the Taiwanese Free Indie Dependent Zone. I do wonder, though, what level of assstance did Helen Chen and or any of her acolytles provide in the rescuing and recovery of Alice and in the telling of Alice's tale to the world? My understanding is that Chen and co were less than helpful. Do you have any information which might prove that false?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am not suggesting that Alice was a victim of the Taiwanese Free Indie Dependent Zone. I do wonder, though, what level of assstance did Helen Chen and or any of her acolytles provide in the rescuing and recovery of Alice and in the telling of Alice's tale to the world? My understanding is that Chen and co were less than helpful. Do you have any information which might prove that false?

They were never asked - it was strictly between several ESMBers, the family and a few former well-under-the-radar Taiwanese scilons.

IF anyone from her "camp" were asked (and I don't recall that but it may be a possibility) it would have been only for a minor role.

Where does your info come from and what specifically is it?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

Chen is still drinking the LRH Kool Aid. I'm not sure how trustworthy she is - she also seems to be playing a game of her own. I can't figure out if the parents of that boy were her students or her employees, but either way she was taking advantage of them SO style. She exudes that old money KMT aura that just crawls up my left nostril, and her behavior to her employees is in line with that persona. She does not strike me as someone from whom I would ask for help on anything that didn't involve her own personal interests.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, question to you California peeps.

Is the Helen Chen Academy in LA still in business? The links to their former website are dead. It looks like Helen is now based in Taiwan and spending a considerable amount of time on the Mainland. Did she run out of fresh meat in LA, or get run out by DM? Allegedly they were outperforming AOLA two years ago, and then BAM! Implosion and silence? Inquiring minds want to know what's up with that.

How did Helen get into the Co$ in the first place?

Helmut is selling a load of shit disguised as business consulting. Allegedly she's helping in those efforts in Taiwan, but she's got at least 4 other irons in the fire there, plus making the circuit of the Taiwanese talk shows. What's the dope on Helmut, and where did he meet Helen? Did she bring family money into his ventures?

Funny, Helen advertises her marriage to an "entrepreneur" in her matchmaking enterprises, but never mentions he's Caucasian, because that business is all about perpetuating the traditional Chinese family.

Another question - were she and Helmut whales or mini-whales, or did their money making come by siphoning off some from the top of the cult's revenue? Their PR makes them look big time, but when you get into it, there is just empty words.

Indies acting like the Co$ is a special hot button of mine. Add the Taiwanese connection and the death of that kid and she's earned a special place on my shit list, but I know some of you have interacted with her.

Spill it, peeps.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Update: I am starting a new thread about Helen and Helmut. I plan to make a drive-by of the Taiwan Idle Morgue and post it here, so let's keep this thread focused on the Co$ in Taiwan, and use the other thread for the FZ.

Please reply to my query above in the new thread.

Gib

Crusader

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/cob-opens-ideal-org-taiwan.115584/

Miscavige did went to Taiwan. No pic but multiple confirmations. I doubt if he gave a speech. No mention of any VIP's. The only C-list TV star had nothing to do with them since she must had been scammed by fellow scilons, trying to be a sale agent of some weight loss detox gadget. GAT II had at most 1000 people attending. Can't be a lot more in the opening. They were calling on family members of new scilons to attend, who didn't have a glue about what they are talking about, scilon speak. Scientologists / staff are so fed up that now we have eyes on the ground. This is one pic that no scilons can claim copyright.

idealorgopensnow-jpg.217006

Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/08/sunday-funnies-scientology-gets-ideal-in-taiwan/

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Congratulation flowers from President n Vice President in Taiwan. Kaohsiung Ideal

Congratulation flowers from President n Vice President in Taiwan. Kaohsiung Ideal Org

https://twitter.com/scntwn/

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 6418View attachment 6419

I can confirm that the name on the flowers is indeed Ma Ling-Jeou, President of Taiwan, and head of the KMT (Blue Party) and former mayor of Taipei, and Wu Den-Yih, Vice President of Taiwan and former mayor of Kaohsiung. This is such a non-event in Taiwan that I suspect it was forwarded to Wu via someone contacting his power base in Kaohsiung, otherwise the flowers would have been addressed differently. The VP is not usually included in such greetings.

[Edit] Note that Wu Den-Yih left the office of Mayor in 1998. A Green took over after him, and the City leadership has been Green ever since. Kaohsiung is the southernmost city in Taiwan. The more southern locales in Taiwan are Greener than the north - Taiwanese rather than Mandarin is the preferred language - and the KMT doesn't need any black eyes down there by associating with 山達基.

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
1479250_550549061705140_879773746_n.jpg

Hey, anyone know how Slappy got there and back? Until I read the comments and caption on this picture (感謝長官蒞臨!好感動! — at 「山達基教會高雄理想機構」國際跨時代開幕大典.) "Thanks to the Chief Executive for coming! You showed us! -At "Church of Scientology Kaohsiung International Ideal Org ceremony." I hadn't noticed he went, but looking at the blown up picture above, yep, that's him. Can't mistake the Dwarf.

And look how far away from him the local dignitary is. Can't have the COB mixing with a wog, in the real sense of the word, right? Not to mention real wogs are supposed to be short, and this one is taller than Slappy. :melodramatic:

[Edit] - One of the other commenters noted that the prop in the foreground photobombed and the camera focused on it.

Question - The inscription on the seal that the prop sword is sticking through reads simply "The Sword in the Stone". Other than the goofy-assed horse-on-a-carpet guy, are there other Authurian symbols mixed in $cientology? Where did that imagery come from, and when did it appear?

Last edited: