What's new

"Kirstie Slams Repulsive Bigot Leah Remini"

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Breaking now on Radar:

Kirstie Alley Slams ‘Repulsive’ ‘Bigot’ Leah Remini Over Scientology Split: ‘You Are My Enemy'

Meow! Kirstie Alley has reignited her feud with former Scientologist Leah Remini in a big way, telling Howard Stern that Remini is a “repulsive” “bigot” who she’s blocked on Twitter.

Full story at: LINK HERE

When I first read it in utter disbelief that Kirstie could be such a complete lying asshole, I had an epiphany, realizing that Scientology actually LIKES complete lying assholes who spew venomous lies about their "enemies" (i.e. people who tell the truth).

Think about that. LOL

AnonKat

Crusader
never mind posting content

[video=youtube;d2nJpC4gcYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2nJpC4gcYI[/video]

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
It took you this long to have the epiphany? I had mine somewhere between realizing that DM wasn't the problem and power washing rat brains off the front doorsteps.

(Yeah guys, I know that was you. If you could leave about 2-3 more fat ones, I'll have enough to make a rat fur coat).

HelluvaHoax!

No one cares that she’s left Scientology,” Stern responded. “Are you upset with her that she’s being so f****g vocal and critical about it? Or you don’t care?”

“First of all,” Alley said,
“I just want everyone to know that I have hundreds of friends who have come into Scientology and left Scientology…You're not shunned, you're not chased. All that stuff is bullshit."

Hey Kirstie, you have a cycle to do at the Examiner:

Have a seat Kirstie.

Thank you.

Please pick up the cans.

Thank you.

Do you have any doubts or reservations about attesting to being a lying cult predator?

Your needle is floating. You can put the cans down now.

Thanks for everything you do to help Scientology destroy its enemies.

We'll be sending you a really big certificate which we want you to proudly hold up over your head, while we photograph you smiling about the huge spiritual wins you get from lying.​

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
It took you this long to have the epiphany? I had mine somewhere between realizing that DM wasn't the problem and power washing rat brains off the front doorsteps.

(Yeah guys, I know that was you. If you could leave about 2-3 more fat ones, I'll have enough to make a rat fur coat).

You need to hook up with aegerprimo, who can probably supply you with more than a few. :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Slight problem.

While Kirstie was furiously black PRing Leah and lying about disconnection, she forgot to simultaneously lie about how the tech works 100% of the time and "is the only game in the universe where everyone wins".

“First of all,” Alley said, “I just want everyone to know that I have hundreds of friends who have come into Scientology and left Scientology…You're not shunned, you're not chased. All that stuff is bullshit."

WOG
Jeez Kirstie! The tech didn't work on hundreds of your friends?

KIRSTIE
Only a repulsive bigot would say that.

WOG
But, you said it.

KIRSTIE
That's it! I am disconnecting from you.

WOG
But you said Scientologists don't disconnect.

KIRSTIE
Okay, maybe I reacted a little too fast there.
Sorry about that. Before disconnecting, I should have
probably first checked if you are a fan of my new show or not.

Yeah Kirstie, who are we to believe a strong woman who was in the religion most of her life who got out when she realized it was no longer the church she'd thought it was or someone who is so blind they cannot see the evidence of the hoax when it's put right in front of their face.

Lone Star

Crusader
Is that stupid bitch aware of the fact that Stern has been trashing Scientology for at least 20 years? Per "policy" she shouldn't even be talking to him.

Policy..........:hysterical:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Toc Toc Toc
Kirstie
Is there someone in this head ????​

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
“I just want everyone to know that I have hundreds of friends who have come into Scientology and left Scientology

Q: do you have any friends left in scientology?

Kirstie: No they all left 'cause they are all bigots

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
:omg: When I looked at the comments section of that radar article in the entire first page (40?) of over 926 comments I didn't see ONE comment supporting Kirstie.

Maybe she should quit while she is [STRIKE]ahead[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]OT[/STRIKE] ...cause over life.... and winning!! lol

HelluvaHoax!

At 34:30 of the Stern interview, Kirstie remembers the OSA PR drill she passed where you lie about Scientology's stats in order to trick people into believing that it's not a terrorist money cult:

"There are tens of millions of Scientologists in the world."

Sure, Kirstie, we believe you.

And we also believe that your diet tech works too! You look so mahhhvelously thin darling! (double air kiss)

At 34:30 of the Stern interview, Kirstie remembers the OSA PR drill she passed where you lie about Scientology's stats in order to trick people into believing that it's not a terrorist money cult:

"There are tens of millions of Scientologists in the world."

Sure, Kirstie, we believe you.

And we also believe that your diet tech works too! You look so mahhhvelously thin darling! (double air kiss)

Uh Kirstie shouldn't that be there are tens of scientologists in the world. Just thought I would correct your numbers