What's new

"Kirstie Slams Repulsive Bigot Leah Remini"

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Changing the way the American society regards religion, and Scientology Inc.'s fraud&"Fair Game"-obtained protected status as a religious institution, are two separate subjects...
Exactly and your previous point regarding validating Scientology is also taken. We all have differing views on whether religions deserve privileged status or not. What we share is a disdain for the abuse in Scientology.

I think Mark Bunker had the best way of dealing with this which emerged in the LA conference a few years ago. They used the term 'Scientology Organization.' Neither the word cult nor religion was used. They used the brand name and the facts and let people draw whatever views on religion suited them.

If you were a Christian and now you decided to be an athiest or maybe become a Jew and now you are anti- Christain you are not a bigot.

If you have lived it and reject it then it is an opinion based on your experience.

A bigot is someone who hates another group without any experience or knowledge. Someone who judges though ignorance not experience.

I always get a kick out of a Scientologist calling someone a bigot, it's kind of like a mafia hitman having a problem with someone who's jaywalk

I always wondered why SCN even parades Kirstie as a success story she had one show, a couple of movies and did dancing with the stars. Oh wait is it because she was in a Star Trek movie?

I always wondered why SCN even parades Kirstie as a success story she had one show, a couple of movies and did dancing with the stars. Oh wait is it because she was in a Star Trek movie?
yeah they should focus on promoting their academy award winning actors as success stories instead ... oh wait they don't have any academy award winning actors ... nevermind.

Deeana

Patron with Honors
I find it hard to believe Kirstie Alley was dumb enough to go onto the Stern show and mouth such invectives. There IS a repulsive woman in all of this. It isn't Leah Remini.

Stupid woman, that Kirstie. THIS was her promotion for her new TV show? Yikes.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Having met both, Krustie's responses haven't surprised me one bit. She's a very reactive, bitter woman. Leah is an up front broad, not reactive like Miss Imonadietandfailingmiserably.

Some how in scn, people tend to think they have the right to judge and say anything because of their "confront levels". It's almost like being an "scner" gives you the right to have no filter whatsoever. Fortunately, for the rest of us, it shows you just how ignorant and petty they really are. This was very evident in Krustie's twitter spaz-outs.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kirstie is the only Scieno with enough star clout and stupidity to speak up.

Scientology's PR is in trouble because they have NO INTELLIGENT SPOKESPEOPLE.

That's not quite fair. Tommy and Heber were bright enough to pull off an interview without sounding like a complete idiots. Their problem was that they HAD TO FOLLOW AN INSANE PR METHOD of attack, attack, lie and attack.

Consider for a minute the vast numbers of sleezy, lying, stealing, no good politicians that we listen to who can conduct almost any interview in their sleep and come off sounding likeable and honest. ?!? Even an average used car salesman can make me like him about 2 minutes. As soon as a Scieno PR person begins to speak publicly, it's a disaster.

Keep talking Kirstie, I love the image of the church you are projecting.

apple

Patron Meritorious
Scientology's PR is in trouble because they have NO INTELLIGENT SPOKESPEOPLE.

That's not quite fair. Tommy and Heber were bright enough to pull off an interview without sounding like a complete idiots. Their problem was that they HAD TO FOLLOW AN INSANE PR METHOD of attack, attack, lie and attack.

]

This is so true, don't tell Scientology but if they conducted an interview without using the Scn. method it may be to their advantage.

I listened to the Stern interview. It was obvious that Stern was stroking her so that she would not walk off. She came across as someone without any class a lying, foul mouth total fool. She represents a religion? Really? No a cult. Michael Richards is the only talent on her show all the others are just a sideline.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep with all of the effort they place on trying to lure 'celebrities' into their cult, they do not have a single academy award winning actor to show for it.

And with his own studio, 30 years of experience, and enough money to do anything he wants, Tom Cruise is rehashing action movies.

I find it hard to believe Kirstie Alley was dumb enough to go onto the Stern show and mouth such invectives. There IS a repulsive woman in all of this. It isn't Leah Remini.

Stupid woman, that Kirstie. THIS was her promotion for her [STRIKE]new [/STRIKE] soon-to-be-canned TV show? Yikes.
Fixt.

Kirstie Alley makes Tommy Davis look competent.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

REASON: Scientology parades ANYONE that they have at the moment. Their only qualification for calling someone a "major celebrity" is that they can convince gullible Scientologists that the person is a "major celebrity".

NEW SCIENTOLOGIST
The com course was okay, but...
I am not sure that I want to pay for auditing.

REG
Did you know that Amanda Ambrose is a Scientologist?

NEW SCN
Who is Amanda Ambrose?

REG
She is a major celebrity. She's huge!

NEW SCN
I never heard of her.

REG
Everyone on this planet has heard of her because
she used her OT powers. She's on the
cover of major celebrity magazines!

NEW SCN
Really? Which celebrity magazine?

REG
(holds up a copy)
Celebrity magazine! See?

NEW SCN
Wow! In that case, how much
is the auditing? I want OT powers
so that everyone on the planet knows me too!

Re: Leah R

I just knew it would end like this. The good, sweet, Leah and the wicked witch and diet con artist, Kirstie. Grave dug, footbullet accomplished.

Leah Remini Scientology War with Kirstie Alley -- I'd Rather Kill Her ... With Kindness

I suspect it may not be the end, although very close to it.
When Ms Alley attacks Ms Remini in the way she does, I
easily imagine Mr Miscavige being delighted, as Ms Alley
seems to have a similar bent for profanity and gutter
language. So Ms Alley appears to be very on purpose with
command intention. I don't mind profanity and gutter language
myself, but using it as a Church Representative, which she is,
with or without any formal announcement of that position, in
such a bumbling idiotically hypocritical way is just plain
fucking stupid. I am not claiming to represent a "Church" here, so I feel happy to use coarse language without being hypocritical myself.
BTW, the sexist rant against the man of the small penis, which sounded quite bigoted to me, did nothing to prove her higher moral ground either. If she had issues with him, could her superior knowledge and abilities about communication not be used to say what her issue really was? Strange for someone who is probably a Clergywoman.
I said it may not be the end because such acting out just made me think there will be more coming.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
REASON: Scientology parades ANYONE that they have at the moment. Their only qualification for calling someone a "major celebrity" is that they can convince gullible Scientologists that the person is a "major celebrity,"
Hope I don't cause you to have a flashback! :biggrin:
Eloquent Elephant
Dick Glass

(major celebrity early 70's)

backelephant1973.jpg

dickglasswellrdd.PMO.1.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Yep with all of the effort they place on trying to lure 'celebrities' into their cult, they do not have a single academy award winning actor to show for it.

That's because the Academy members are low toned wogs. Their knowingness is too low to duplicate OT quality acting.

If Scientologists had been allowed to vote, both the movie and Travolta would have received Oscars for Battlefield Earth.

RAZZIES Shrugged Off by Travolta

WILMINGTON -- John Travolta's sci-fi epic swept the 2001 RAZZIE Awards. As well as being named the Worst Picture of the year, BATTLEFIELD EARTH earned Travolta a RAZZIE for Worst Actor.

Travolta was neither amused nor offended.

"I didn't even know there were such awards. I have people around me whose job it is to not tell me about such things. They're obviously doing their job," says Travolta.

"Not every film can be a critical and box-office success. It would have been awful only if Battlefield Earth was neither. That's not the case. It is edging toward the $100-million US mark which means it has found an audiences even if it didn't impress critics.

"I'd rather my films connect with audiences than with critics because it gives you more longevity as a performer."

Hey John! About that "$100M box-office success", nice TR-L!!!

Battlefield Earth

Domestic Total Gross: $21,471,685
Distributor: Warner Bros.
Release Date: May 12, 2000
Genre: Sci-Fi Adventure
Runtime: 1 hrs. 57 min.
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Production Budget: $73 million

Total Lifetime Grosses​
Domestic: $21,471,685
Foreign:
$8,253,978
= Worldwide: $29,725,663

Last edited:
Sorry to repeat myself, but just to put it in its own post:

Kirsty is getting closer and closer to what David Miscavige
would say if he had the chance. The worse the stuff is that comes out of her mouth, aimed at the enemies, the more he will be liking it.

HelluvaHoax!

Hope I don't cause you to have a flashback! :biggrin:
Eloquent Elephant
Dick Glass

Major Celebrity

backelephant1973.jpg

dickglasswellrdd.PMO.1.jpg

LOL

I am having a major flashback right now because I saw him perform at the org. Because he was an OT, Scientologists were required to have mandatory wins on his OT music.

I didn't make it through my cramming cycle because there wasn't enough clay to demo out the Elephant's OT encumbrance.