What's new

What's funny about Scientolgists

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
Have you ever noticed those symbols on every promo piece and product? Also if you were ever 'in' you will realise that these particular symbols, and they're highly noticeable at events too, are never explained beyond what scientologists believe they represent. That's because Scientology is an occult practice where the followers are the very people under the spell. They have to be because they are the very assets of the organisation because when correctly manipulated they manifest the intentions of those in charge and it's not David Miscavige. He is merely a figure head. This is how a Sorcerer works. He gets you do do what he wants. That's how the Vatican and Jesuits also work.

Example:Here's an early version of the book 8-8008 - how to increase your spiritual ability from zero to infinity. Here, 2nd to bottom image, you see the sunburst - symbol of the divine, the infinity sign, an archangel, the triangle in the circle which, according to Alice Bailey, best symbolizes the coming of the New Age, better known as the New World Order which even Hitler spoke of many times.

Hubbard also alludes to this regularly but does not fully explain because if he ever did there wouldn't be any church because everyone would have left once they realised what they were a part of. However, the whole point of this type of belief system IS deception. Because everything is backwards. And that goes right back to Crowley and Thelema and way beyond that, predating even Dr. John Dee who started MI5 and whose code name was 007 and that's not a number, it's a sigil. See? you've been conned again.

Also featured here are
the colours purple, scarlet, (what Church likes those 2 colours?) blue, orange/amber and yellow or is it gold? On the Scientology logo below note the same colours and 4 lightning bolts. That's what they are.

rtc-symbol.jpg
seal-of-solomon.jpg
unicursal.jpg

Scientology Logo Seal Of Solomon Unicursal Hexagram -- All binding spells.

The interlocked double triangle symbol is just a different way of invoking the Seal of Solomon which was the device used by Solomon to entrap the demons used to build the temple. IE slave labour. What better entity to work for you than a demon? Or in this case the mind controlled slave. What temple has just been built, or opened anyway, by slave labour in Clearwater?

Back to the book: This particular cover design is a clever statement of the law of Thelema of which Scientology is just another incarnation because they have exactly the same end as included in the book's title.
IE become cause. So far no one in scientology has achieved this because it is cleverly obscured. And I don't care if you've done OT8 or not. If the claim of OT8 were true we'd all be doing it. Wouldn't we?

And btw you'll be doing that again soon once you're been completely reverse-processed by running Objectives. You see? These technical changes are not 'discoveries', they are part of the plan for all scientologists because it is merely a spell which binds the follower over a lifetime. And Hubbard did not think it up. Again he was just the face of this New Age 'religion'. All of which are convincing you to do away with moralistic judgement and 'decide for yourself' what's right and wrong IE you are god of your own universe, also espoused by Crowley. In fact if you read works by them both you will notice 100's of parallels.

Crowley did the same exact thing with Wicca through Gerald Gardner, forming a dumbed down version of Thelema so the average bozo feels like he's 'on to something' while practicing it but which is actually being used to control him as well as manipulate him into accepting certain viewpoints he may never have considered before. EG Wicca/Occult is being used to help sexualize children. This is observable in pop music and the media. All of these originate way back to Babylon where they invented mind control itself. Check it out.

All religions promise one thing and one thing only: union with the divine. Unfortunately it will always be just out of reach and that's fully intended.

One give away to all of this is that all those mentioned here work or worked for MI6 or the CIA or both. They created the 60's flower power era too through their front group The Esalen Institute which was co-created by the Huxleys whom were of course personal friends and followers of Mr. Crowley. He first gave them LSD for instance. One more thing. Notice the angel's hand positions. Mirrors Baphomet perfectly.

d61d228348a042a5bafb1110.L.jpg
Baphomet.png

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientologist's are "implanted" with believing "symbols are LOW TONED" so they never pay attention to symbols. I asked some bitter defrocked to draw the scientology cross - they COULD not do it - could not remember what it looked like! I showed them a photo of it and then showed them the "rosy cross" - they left Scientology! Get the truth out - show them the crosses and tell them to LOOK - if they Look, they will leave! http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...06600BC345E817DC645626A4DEBABFCB8&FORM=IQFRBA This is the rosy cross! http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=scientology+cross&qpvt=scientology+cross&FORM=IGRE this is the scientology cross! Very interesting!! What a con man Hubbard was!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, shizo religion is so shizo , that is dichotomous in scieltology jargon I think for the Scientologist reader

"SCIENTOLOGY SEEKS PSYCHIATRIC HELP." - Galactic Patrol - at Tony's blog

motivatorc1217b0805c224c695e58d24818f3e9c274758e9.jpg

That would make an awesome T-Shirt!!!! Just the picture of MissCabbage with the gun. Can someone skilled in such things remove everything except the pic for me?

at3ist

Patron with Honors
Keep up the good work, there is more to scientology and magick connection to what has been written in the past about it, every procedure and every step is also connected, but it requires a well versed guy in both things.

What is needed is early stuff like dates, books, people, and give them a little analisis in occult terms, cuz hubbard was into that kind of stuff, nowdays nobody really knows what they are doing, today scientology leaders are just sheep too, explaining stuff in scientology terms, its just sad, that why scientology has become a joke, cuz thats people trying to work a system that was laid out to control them, and give power to one source, but now that doesnt make any sense, well probably for a few in the top, but they are still deluded about what is it that give them power and keep trying to apply scientology.

Last edited:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
JohnMccMaster > Notice the angel's hand positions. Mirrors Baphomet perfectly.

Sigh..... only that the Angles rignt palm in turned inward and the left palm is open (not pointing).

Baphomet: his two hands forming the sign of occultism, the one pointing up to the white moon of Chesed, the other pointing down to the black one of Geburah. This sign expresses the perfect harmony of mercy with justice.

Christian theology on Angels comes from Persia/ Zoroastrian teachings, Satan (meaning enemy) is the one who spoke out to Yahweh that man should mot be given power over them and was caste "down". Go and look it up.

If you are going to comment on symbology, I can recommend Frazer's "Golden Bough"

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Indeed it has but I have actually experienced all I have written about.

FYI: Scientology and the Occult on Lermanet

Why David Miscavige was chosen by Hubbard (numerology)

Perhaps why David Mayo became the top Tech person... ESMB1 ESMB2

the last link makes better sense if one tries to think like a schizophrenic....

-------------

And thanks for the post, tis good to have interest in this as it is yet more evidence of Hubbard or whatever was behind him, of intent.
re Hubbard's Babylon Working... the only other historical reference I have found of this ritual being done was one of Hitler's pals....

And if one wished to create a venue. complete with endless reports going up lines, which would provide a proof-of-concept for the societal control mechanisms of the New World Order, $cientology is perfect.

Last edited:

at3ist

Patron with Honors
Nibs always gives good insights into hubbard mind, all his interviews are gold.

Also where I can find his a look into scientology or 1/10th... writings.?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nibs always gives good insights into hubbard mind, all his interviews are gold.

Also where I can find his a look into scientology or 1/10th... writings.?

All I have of that are those pages that I posted. There are also two versions of this around.
I have some other nibs interviews linked from the bottom of his Penthouse Interview

at3ist

Patron with Honors
And how is it that the whole thing is not on the internet?

I didnt knew that existed until today, there is also a tape trancript that says tape one, but there is no tape 2 and the guy says it will be one. "It's a very easy trap to get into, but don't confuse them. SO, MORE LATER and this is the end of tape 1."

Its also a shame that all Nibs interviews are made by people who dont know what to ask for.

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader

I didnt knew that existed until today, there is also a tape trancript that says tape one, but there is no tape 2 and the guy says it will be one. "It's a very easy trap to get into, but don't confuse them. SO, MORE LATER and this is the end of tape 1."

Its also a shame that all Nibs interviews are made by people who dont know what to ask for.

[video=youtube;W9YbDFgWyjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9YbDFgWyjk[/video]

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Things get put up, taken down - often by complaints from churchies to youtube, and storage sites... Lurk on the internet more, there are many things still available and being put up every day. You just have to search properly for it to find it.