What's new

"Kirstie Slams Repulsive Bigot Leah Remini"

I wonder if they've asked her to be their official spokesperson. Can you see her on the RFP? Snip
Well, I signed her liability petition at Flag - I forget why she was assigned the lower condition, but I loved the part where she was painting some part of the building where the public could see her as part of her making up the damage and she said it was "despite personal danger" because she was a star! - and what out PR it would be if it got out.

So, yes I could see her on the RPF - It could be a reality show - being a star, she could work it - it could be called: Kirsty Does Clearwater...:duh:

Mimsey

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I signed her liability petition at Flag - I forget why she was assigned the lower condition, but I loved the part where she was painting some part of the building where the public could see her as part of her making up the damage and she said it was "despite personal danger" because she was a star! - and what out PR it would be if it got out.

So, yes I could see her on the RPF - It could be a reality show - being a star, she could work it - it could be called: Kirsty Does Clearwater...:duh:

Mimsey

You just put some mental images in my head I did NOT want to see. :omg:

You owe me a bottle of brain bleach! :melodramatic:

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
I thought Kirstie Alley did a good job with her interview. I liked her more after I heard it.

She used the coarsest of language – but that’s appreciated on Howard’s show, particularly when it comes from a famous actress. During the interview she repeatedly took a high degree of responsibility for bad things which have happened in her life. Howard and Robin were both impressed by this. She was seemingly prepared to answer any question and gave plenty of details about famous people like Travolta (always appreciated by a talk show host). She cleverly positioned the attackers of Scientology, by asking Howard if he would still be friends with people who had been Jewish, but who were now publicly denouncing it.

I think Kirstie believes – in a koolaid-drinking, shallow way – that there are ‘tens of millions’ of Scientologists. If I think back to how I felt five years ago, I was reasonably convinced by the fake photo-ops and computer graphics showing missions and VMs pushing down the Amazon and changing hardened Mexican killers into course supervisors and model citizens. I wanted to believe it was true and it takes a bit of digging to find out that the Mexican prisons are not all emptying out and singing the praises of LRH.

Howard's show is a pretty good place for Scientologists to go. Whilst he has mocked Scientology in the past, his current position is that the belief system is no more worthy of ridicule than the belief system of the established religions. I don’t think he is aware of the abuses particularly.

Anonycat

Crusader
I thought Kirstie Alley did a good job with her interview. I liked her more after I heard it.

She used the coarsest of language – but that’s appreciated on Howard’s show, particularly when it comes from a famous actress. During the interview she repeatedly took a high degree of responsibility for bad things which have happened in her life. Howard and Robin were both impressed by this. She was seemingly prepared to answer any question and gave plenty of details about famous people like Travolta (always appreciated by a talk show host). She cleverly positioned the attackers of Scientology, by asking Howard if he would still be friends with people who had been Jewish, but who were now publicly denouncing it.

I think Kirstie believes – in a koolaid-drinking, shallow way – that there are ‘tens of millions’ of Scientologists. If I think back to how I felt five years ago, I was reasonably convinced by the fake photo-ops and computer graphics showing missions and VMs pushing down the Amazon and changing hardened Mexican killers into course supervisors and model citizens. I wanted to believe it was true and it takes a bit of digging to find out that the Mexican prisons are not all emptying out and singing the praises of LRH.

Howard's show is a pretty good place for Scientologists to go. Whilst he has mocked Scientology in the past, his current position is that the belief system is no more worthy of ridicule than the belief system of the established religions. I don’t think he is aware of the abuses particularly.

If Kirstie is saying there are 10,000,000 scientologists today, the PR given to the celebs is FAR from reality. I believe this is exactly how Tom told Matt off about medication on national TV. Wild misinformation.

Or else Howard is helping Krustie to prise her mouth open wide enough to get both of her feet in at the same time.?

ozzybud420

I liked the part where shes saying I`m always lieing! Everytime she does an interview it somehow makes CoS look even worse! LOL!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I happen to see her appearance on Leno last night... Very OT :hysterical:

here are 2 links to see different pieces of the interview.. I especially liked how she admits she has a bad memory.. Isn't that something $cn should have fixed for her by now??

That will get fixed on the next level. :whistling:

MissWog, where the :censored: have you been?
:ohmy:

Anonycat

Crusader

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Whenever Kirstie Alley says anything about critics, exes or anything else re Scn she sounds hysterical and also like a not very bright woman.

I know a lot of devout people in various faiths who do sometimes see criticism of whatever church or group or belief set in which they take part. Most of the ones who even bother to comment at all about critiques, challenges, ex members, etc, are a lot calmer and less shrill than Ms. Alley.

Of course, CofS members tend to be like that about criticism, but Alley seems really really out there to me-even for them.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
That will get fixed on the next level. :whistling:

MissWog, where the :censored: have you been?
:ohmy:

i had my baby!!!!! I've been lurking and keeping one eye on $cn but needed to study baby stuff, paint the house and get ready.. He is beautiful!!! When I woke up to feed him and stumbled upon Leno I knew I had to reset my password and get back over here :)

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
i had my baby!!!!! I've been lurking and keeping one eye on $cn but needed to study baby stuff, paint the house and get ready.. He is beautiful!!! When I woke up to feed him and stumbled upon Leno I knew I had to reset my password and get back over here :)

Congratulations!!! :heartflower: