What's new

Rathbun lawsuit makes Page Six....

Lone Star

Crusader
Damn these assholes can just never stop lying. It's just lie, lie, lie, lie all the time. It would be unbelievable if it weren't Scientology. La La La LOSERS!!!

YOU"RE GOING DOWN BITCHES!!!! Accept it.

Oh yeah, here's the lying quote.....

"....Adds the rep about the suit, “It is nothing more than a transparent get-rich-quick scheme. The discredited allegations are nothing more than the same tired propaganda spread for nearly five years by the same tiny clique of anti-Scientologists who remain obsessively bitter at having been expelled nearly a decade ago for malfeasance and incompetence from their positions in the Church. The Church is currently experiencing its greatest period of expansion.”

:roflmao:

Lone Star

Crusader
It's kind of disappointing that most media outlets will print anything that the CoS tells them without doing any fact checking. :grouch:

It's okay to print whatever a lying rep says, but journalists today, or I should say too many journalists today, are lazy fuckers. It's all about short, attention grabbing tabloid pieces.

The writer should've asked an ex-Executive of the church to comment on the quote about going through the "highest rate of expansion ever". That lie would've been easily refuted.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Oh yeah, here's the lying quote.....

But it's in policy! For example, HCO PL 28 March 1965 EMERGENCIES AND ACCOUNTS PERSONNEL says:

Promote the org's credit. Public confidence in Scientology depends on our promoting and maintaining excellent credit everywhere, and even when you're on the ropes in emergencies, still promote our good credit.

Paul

Maybe, since this is the Christmas holiday ( I know - a pagan holiday that was done with out IA (issue authority) season - the church needs it's own Christmas Carol - Hit it boys...

"I'm dreaming of a shore story,
Just like the one I used before
Where the stats glisten
and reporters listen,
To the glory of our unparalleled expansion.

I'm dreaming of a shore story.
With every press release I write...

You get the idea.

Mimsey

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Despite the lies the Church states - the World is getting the true picture of Scientology and believe me - this is not GOOD PR for the church...all one has to do is google Scientology and :omg: no one will go into an Org!! That is why they sit empty and the staff regurgitate the same ole stuff....Go up the Bridge...then down the Bridge...then up the Bridge and down the Bridge...you are clear...no you are not clear...you are confused if you are a Scientologist!! Talk about a "roller coaster"!!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
But it's in policy! For example, HCO PL 28 March 1965 EMERGENCIES AND ACCOUNTS PERSONNEL says:
Promote the org's credit. Public confidence in Scientology depends on our promoting and maintaining excellent credit everywhere, and even when you're on the ropes in emergencies, still promote our good credit.

Paul

and Scientology RUINS its members credit so it can have its own good credit. What a criminal organization and it is dying fast!! Continue...with your lies Scientology - you are destroying your own religion faster than any SP ever could!! Thank you!!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
It's kind of disappointing that most media outlets will print anything that the CoS tells them without doing any fact checking. :grouch:

I don't really think it requires any fact checking. I think they print these quotes exactly as-is shows how stupid and blind they are. Scn public opinion is at an all-time low and a couple of words about their expansion (which has already been repeated ad-nauseum). It's part of Scientology policy to indicate expansion when the SP's (including newspapers) attack. I'm sure most people either chuckle or roll their eyes at the comment, because it is so obviously untrue. Opening new church buildings while celebs run away publicly in droves does not show much for expansion.

Lone Star

Crusader
I just saw that Drudge Report linked the Page 6 article. That's huge because Drudge, like him or hate him, gets millions of views per day.

Don't be concerned, I have worked in Radio, Print Media, and Television. The reason it's on Page six is because right now every media outlet you can shake a stick at is clogged up to their ears with stories. Not the stories that are interesting, the stories that are related to my all-time favorite holiday... :| Christmas.

Don't get me wrong i like christmas, but it's like my family is so big at this point that it feels like i'm going to a convention, I should not bitch about that.

Anyways, the lines are clogged with BS-shopper stories, or incidents regarding reindeer, and other festive proclivities. People don't want heavy reading during the holidays, they want as little to do with reading and more to do with eating and spending money as possible. At least that's what the researchers say. There were plenty of times in my career in these areas where there were cool stories, some of the best in that whole year, exclusive stories, you name it, that were pushed back to january or the two-week period after black friday.

I would not be surprised if the Church knows this and manipulates their court dates and public appearances based on this fact. IIRC they have until friday to do or say or comply with whatever the judge said, so this is a good time to manipulate the press is what i'm saying. press is weakened by holidays, national events, etc. If you have any chance of suppressing a story long enough "to make it go right" then

TIS THE SEASON!