What's new

Request: Un ban Alanzo

RogerB

Crusader
Yes, well, while the Armadillo can be funny or attempt such, and while it is one of those "noble things" to be open minded and all that kind of stuff . . . . most folks are not aware of the insanely destructive deeds and lies he pulled to get his first ban 2 years ago. Then to come back and pull stupid shit again shows, as Lulu Belle put it,

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Just sayin'.

He earned his bans and deserves them.

One needs to look at what you feel ESMB exists for . . . this ain't a playground for stupid people to run stupid, destructive shit on others in.

I'm with Scooter and the old-timers here who witnessed and went through Alanzo's bad shit against ESMB and Emma 2 years ago . . . we are better off without him and his carry-on.

And . . . err, umm, is it silly season for ESMB chaos again or something? It has historically happened this time of year, remember? What's with January anyway? :ohmy:

RogerB

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I can't say I remember what the drama with Alanzo was all about, but my view is this: ESMB is like a big house that we are all invited into, so we can interact and give our views, and have heated discussions with each other, or whatever we do. But you HAVE to draw the line when one of the guests SHITS on the owner of the house! The owner of the house has the right to ban that person, forever if need be.

Alanzo should open up his own chat board and he can run it and say whatever he wants over there and have drama and "Look at me" contests all he wants, then anyone can join or not join as they see fit.

But it is Emma's call. I support her in this.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think alanzo leaves posts on Tony Ortega's place so oen can always head over there and search long and hard to find alanzo somewhere in there.

Rd00

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Not a good idea. His last foray onto this board was painful to watch.

This board is not a healthy relationship for him.

If I were his friend, I'd sincerely suggest that he move on in life to other activities and hobbies and interests. Forget all this.

I think he's burned up enough of his life tilling the same soil over and over again.

He needs an intervention not a renewed membership. It's just too obvious.

Move on. Make the best of the rest of your life.

Emma, please don't. For our sakes. But mostly for his sake.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
And . . . err, umm, is it silly season for ESMB chaos again or something? It has historically happened this time of year, remember? What's with January anyway? :ohmy:

RogerB
It's ESMB's Birthday. People sometimes act silly at parties! :)

I think it's actually the 5th January and that day came and went with this Event being unremarked upon and uncelebrated as far as I can see.

Happy Birthday ESMB, you're seven years old! :party:

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
[video=youtube;o1eHKf-dMwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o1eHKf-dMwo[/video]

I love the perma shit grin and the stiff choreography. But not for ten hours!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
[video=youtube;o1eHKf-dMwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o1eHKf-dMwo[/video]

I love the perma shit grin and the stiff choreography. But not for ten hours!

That being is so VVGIs! He's so theta, he must be a Scientologist, right?

Well, look at his tie! Isn't that the same gold-tone one Ideal Org staff wear? Seriously! LOL

If that guy was an Intro Lecturer in the COS, all OTs would be C/Sed to rewatch the entire ten hours of the video as the set-ups before redoing Objectives.

And Scientologists would pay for re-watching the video, plus be required to buy 2 portable GADs (Golden Age DVD players) to watch it on. Yeah, that's right 2, in case one didn't work, per Ron's policy.

And they would have huge wins and write success stories.

Of course they wouldn't' be stupid enough to simply do all this just because they were told to do it. They would first require a briefing where they would be shown some scientific evidence that it was necessary--like a huge number that Ron came up with during his research.

ScreenShot2012-09-30at83816AM.png

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Who's Alzono? :confused2: Seriously, I don't know why he was banned either time mostly because I have PLD (Post Limit Deficiency) where if it goes into double digit pages I become :sleepy:

I assumed he slightly pissed off a few people but getting banned twice after getting declared isn't that kinda of Hall of Fame material? How many have achieved this status?

Alanzo (Allen Stanfield) posted on Mike Rinder's blog on September 22, 2013..

"My name is Allen Stanfield. I was on staff in Missions around the US for 7.5 years, and a Scientologist for 16. I am “Clear”, trained to Exec Status One, spent many years as a Book One Auditor and a Div 6 Supervisor, am an Elementary Data Series Evaluator, and have trained to Level J of the BC.

I saw many abuses in Scientology and almost went bankrupt from it until I looked at my situation as a Scientologist and asked myself “What’s the difference between this and a bad cocaine habit?” I know from 30 years of experience studying and critically examining its products all around the world that Scientology delivers just fine. 90% of my auditing was delivered by Class 8 auditors who were trained directly by L Ron Hubbard. I was in a very unique position. I had many wins in Scientology.

I also had many losses. The losses, obviously, out-numbered the wins. I am certainly not the only one for whom this was their experience. In fact, if you stand back and look at it, most Scientologists throughout its history have become Ex-Scientologists."

Mike Rinder responded.. "Allan has been around forever and likes to make provocative comments on blogs. He has been banned from a number of them. He is a bit of the spice of life."

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-is-shrinking/

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Really? If that's the case, and I see that Emma has clicked thank you to your comment, then, sadly, I withdraw my vote to un-ban.

I don't feel that you voting, or even wanting to cast a vote on something is traumatising me. However the subject matter itself is quite upsetting.

Allen & I were good friends. Very close. We aren't now & it's because of what's occurred on ESMB. I really don't feel like reliving it or even worse, living it all over again.

Yes it is upsetting. I miss my friend. But my friend left years ago. I'm not sure who the new Alanzo is.

Perhaps Veda you have never lost a really close friend because of words on the internet, but I have, and it's not fun.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I don't feel that you voting, or even wanting to cast a vote on something is traumatising me. However the subject matter itself is quite upsetting.

Allen & I were good friends. Very close. We aren't now & it's because of what's occurred on ESMB. I really don't feel like reliving it or even worse, living it all over again.

Yes it is upsetting. I miss my friend. But my friend left years ago. I'm not sure who the new Alanzo is.

Perhaps Veda you have never lost a really close friend because of words on the internet, but I have, and it's not fun.

I know how that feels and it's not easy.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Al will almost certainly be reading this and he has mentioned before how awful it was to read things said (about him while he was banned) and not be able to respond, so I just want to say that I hope he's doing well and not to be hurt by this thread ... because we all have our mad moments and regrets but sometimes it's impossible to fix them and especially so via the net with many other people chiming in ... which is what I feel he was trying to do at one point when he was last here.

Anyway, if you are reading Alanzo, take good care of yourself sweetheart.

:yes:

Al will almost certainly be reading this and he has mentioned before how awful it was to read things said (about him while he was banned) and not be able to respond, so I just want to say that I hope he's doing well and not to be hurt by this thread ... because we all have our mad moments and regrets but sometimes it's impossible to fix them and especially so via the net with many other people chiming in ... which is what I feel he was trying to do at one point when he was last here.

Anyway, if you are reading Alanzo, take good care of yourself sweetheart.

:yes:
Alzono is a very passionate guy and was one of my favorite posters, I miss his humor and wittiness, unfortunately that passion became misguided and he lost his focus.

He was given an opportunity to come back, but it didn't work out.

He himself choose to commit suicide by mod, nobody pushed him to do it, in fact quite a few people tried to talk him down from that ledge, but he wasn't interested, so I can't say I feel sorry for him.

We're just living on different planets these day, the posters here for the most part are living on a planet that revolves and the Sun, and Alonzo is living on a planet that revolves around Alonzo.

I hope he finds happiness, because I really do believe he's a good person.

Last edited: