What's new

LA Premiere: “Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishioner Reveals All”

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Re: LA Premiere: “Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishioner Reveals

Thank you for that clarification, Karen. I appreciate that.

That's truly bad news that Steven Mango may be sued by Beverly Hills Playhouse. I sincerely hope that does not happen.

I strongly agree with what J. Swift said above: "... I hope this matter drops off the radar yesterday." I also hope this matter can be resolved by Steven Mango and Allen Barton to their mutual satisfaction.

Given the threat of litigation, I strongly urge everyone here to restrain themselves from making any further comments that might inflame the situation.

TG1

While I was watching the movie, the question about copyright popped into my mind once or twice during the video inserts. But in the end, I thought: "He never declared these video snippets as his own, they were in context and on topic, therefore "fair use" can be applied." Therefore, even if a lawsuit comes from that, I doubt that Mr. Mango has anything to seriously worry about, as far as his movie goes.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: LA Premiere: “Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishioner Reveals

Utter Rubbish TGI. No one had any input to Steve's film. Not even Jeff Myers, his husband. No one saw it til it was released. This thread would not be happening if Roz Cohn had not gone on a rampage to character assassinate Steve Mango.

Allen Barton (CEO Bevely Hills Playhouse)is threatening to sue Steve Mango for his 2 minute comment on Beverley Hills Playhouse and Milton K. so Jeff and I are making sure all the documentation that may be needed is publicly posted.

I'm suspect the legal threat would not have occurred with Roslyn's contacting Allen & raising Hell. Great job, Roslyn. Another case of one quitting the cult, but the cult hasn't left them.
fuck-you-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

What a mess!

:vacuum::vacuum:

Seems you all are on a roll, and I'm happy to say I was busy with something
I needed to get done. It's not done...but good tracks were made today.

:flowers2: Love you ALL,

Tory/Magoo
PS: I *Hope* this calms down and Steve does not get sued. That would SUCK big time.
But then...........:scnsucks: :scnsucks: <<<< :yes:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Speaking of "Tone Levels" and "COB/RTC/David Miscavige"...(Mentioned in above video):

I was AT the Sandcastle when my friend (and friend to many), Tony Klock, was a Sea Org
member working in the Sandcastle.

Miscavige was upset about his fork. Tony asked him: "Would you like a different fork, sir?"

David Miscavige ranted: "I DON'T LIKE HIS TONE LEVEL...........THROW HIM ON THE RPF!!" :angry:

This was OUTRAGEOUS to most of us as all of us loved Tony. He was one of THE kindest people we knew. :omg:

Later Miscavige threw him out of the Sea Org.......a life he had worked at for 30+ years. :no: AWFUL we ALL said.

I hope, if he's still alive, he's OK. If anyone knows Tony, please let me know how he is.

To Dave: :moon: :scnsucks: :moon: :scnsucks: <<< OH YES IT DOES!

To Tony: :bighug:

Love to ALL :)

Tory/Magoo :biggrin:

Gib

Crusader

Speaking of "Tone Levels" and "COB/RTC/David Miscavige"...

I was AT the Sandcastle when my friend (and friend to many), Tony Klock, was a Sea Org
member working in the Sandcastle.

Miscavige was upset about his fork. Tony asked him: "Would you like a different fork, sir?"

David Miscavige ranted: "I DON'T LIKE HIS TONE LEVEL...........THROW HIM ON THE RPF!!" :angry:

This was OUTRAGEOUS to most of us as all of us loved Tony. He was one of THE kindest people we knew. :omg:

Later Miscavige threw him out of the Sea Org.......a life he had worked at for 30+ years. :no: AWFUL we ALL said.

I hope, if he's still alive, he's OK. If anyone knows Tony, please let me know how he is.

To Dave: :moon: :scnsucks: :moon: :scnsucks: <<< OH YES IT DOES!

To Tony: :bighug:

Love to ALL :)

Tory/Magoo :biggrin:

well, according to this:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/t/tony-klock.html

he did grades 0-IV.

hopefully he has all those abilities so I assume he is fine,

but DM being the KSW guy he is, would have him re-do the grades to get those abilities, at all costs to the individual. Afterall scientology is priceless. :hysterical:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Good Gawd, this shit just goes from bad to worse! :duh:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

well, according to this:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/t/tony-klock.html

he did grades 0-IV.

hopefully he has all those abilities so I assume he is fine,

but DM being the KSW guy he is, would have him re-do the grades to get those abilities, at all costs to the individual. Afterall scientology is priceless. :hysterical:

Gib.....
"I assume he is fine"? I know you're joking....but FTR:
Those actions were done in the 70's! :omg:
"Dave" sent him to the RPF over the FORK in the 90's! :angry::nervous:
After that, they kicked him out of the Sea Org, AFTER he did
a full Narconon Program his Sea Org WIFE had to pay for! :no: Not Ok!

So is he "Fine"? My guess? :no:

I'll ask again: Anyone who knew Tony Klock, have any of you ANY more recent info?

Thanks to ALL :)

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Perhaps I don't fully understand the issue,
but what's bad about getting kicked out of a billion year contract?

I think you need to read the thread, MrNobody.
The bad to worse isn't about getting kicked out of the Sea Org.
It's about the title of the thread...and ALL the shit that's flown since it began, I think. :furious::hissyfit::argue::blah::boxing::stickpoke::carryon::devil::stir::neener::blah::pfft:

If it was the S.O. please correct me, Panda. :) :flowers:

Love to all,

Tory/Magoo

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

You know Panda, for someone that has distaste for the content of this thread, you don't seem to have the ability to stay away and ignore it.

Stop reading it for God's sake.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

I will exercise my 1st amendment rights to write anything on this message board I know to be true from my own experience in life.

This includes people dead or alive.

Dead people do not really give a damn what ESMB says about them. and they do not come alive to be re-buried because ESMB covers actual time track truths such as the fabulous post by Helluva Hoax.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I'll ask again: Anyone who knew Tony Klock, have any of you ANY more recent info?

Anthony Dexter Klock died in 2007. I found this in a Klock genealogy newsletter..

"Looking for Gavin Klock

I was recently contacted by Rev. Phil Gerson who lives in Las Vegas. He is the friend and neighbor of Anthony Klock. Anthony was in the hospital & wanted to see his son Gavin. He is on a ventilator..is currently & was communicative until a couple of weeks ago when he experienced a severe lung infection. He is currently medicated to the point of not communicating, Rev. Gerson told me in one of his e­mails.

Anthony Klock was born June 07, 1945, in Camp Rucker, Alabama, the son of Carleton Klock and Doris J. Botkin. Carleton was a veteran of WW­II. Anthony is their only child. Anthony married Sally Leipold and they had a son, Gavin Leipold Klock. Anthony and Sally divorced and Anthony re­married, but that marriage also ended in divorce. According to Rev. Gerson, Tony had lost track of his wife, Sally and his son Gavin and would like to see him.

I tried all the tricks that I know in locating people on the Internet. I did a bulk e­mailing to everyone in my address book looking for Gavin. I got three or four return e­mails. I thought I got a hit. I thought he may be in the Clearwater, Florida area. I called the Police Department in Clearwater and they did a drivers license check on him, but no luck. I called every Klock listed in the Clearwater area, including a Helen Klock.

Gavin is 28 years old, born October 18, 1978 in Los Angeles, California. If you know the whereabouts of Gavin Leipold Klock, please e­mail me at [email protected]."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...s,%20Issue%2066.pdf+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"Anthony D Klock 1945 - 2007 was a member of the Klock family. Anthony was born on June 7, 1945. Anthony died on January 28, 2007 at 61 years old"

http://www.ancientfaces.com/person/anthony-d-klock/81275323

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/sally-klock.html

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/g/gavin-klock.html

Sally was in the Sea Org. http://www.reconnect.org/mott0097.htm

Gavin lives in the Tarpon Springs, FL. area & has a lengthy criminal record..

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d-Klock.731019.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://tampabayprofiles.com/p/2aItFNN/Gavin_Leopold_Klock

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

You know Panda, for someone that has distaste for the content of this thread, you don't seem to have the ability to stay away and ignore it.

Stop reading it for God's sake.
[^^formatting tamed by me^^]

Yes, Karen, but this thread isn't about Milton or The BHP.
It's about the LA Premiere: “Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishioner Reveals All". I keep reading in the hope that we'll get back to discussing that.

I thought Steven's doco was EXCELLENT!
Congratulations on a job well done to all involved, particularly Steven and Jeffrey.
My Best Wishes to you both. :)

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

I think you need to read the thread, MrNobody.
The bad to worse isn't about getting kicked out of the Sea Org.
It's about the title of the thread...and ALL the shit that's flown since it began, I think. :furious::hissyfit::argue::blah::boxing::stickpoke::carryon::devil::stir::neener::blah::pfft:

If it was the S.O. please correct me, Panda. :) :flowers:

Love to all,

Tory/Magoo

If you think I don't read the threads I post in, you underestimate me - and what you call "all the shit that's flown", may be exactly what has helped me to come to a better conclusion about certain issues. :)
I was referring to the back and forth about digging up a dead guy so he can be buried again.

I found some of the posts about that guy helpful.

FascinatedNeverIn

Patron with Honors

It would be great if Steve appeared in some of Karen's vids, acting out his regging experiences as the hapless victim with as much real script as he can remember. :thumbsup:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

Thanks to everybody for posting. Posting info on Milton and the BHP is relevant to this thread. When someone like me who knew nothing about this area reading these posts gives valuable insights to an area that had something to do with spreading Scientology. It doesn't matter to me that this was brought to attention by Steve Mango nor does it make a difference that he didn't attend BHP acting classes. What does matter is that he brought to attention how CC LA uses this area as a tool to further the Co$ aims. The enemy here is not Steve nor Milton nor BHP but Scientology itself and that strongly includes Hubbard and His Smallness. And all those who think Milton needs to be defended - what does he care? He dead!!