What's new

AS IF. . .

A young man, who used to be on staff, finished off his contract and during the credit bubble where anyone could get credit - did not even have to have a job...:whistling: went off to FLAG (The MECCA of technical EXTORTION) to do his "Bridge" and left his Wife and small children at home to fend for herself. She was on staff...so her children stayed with a 14 year old sister of a staff member along with a few other poor kids, whose parents were on staff.

He cranked up his credit cards and bought up to Power and stayed at Flag for a LONG time to complete the Bridge. Due to the powerful mind control techniques used by the REGGES at the MECCA of HELL - he also did ALL THREE L'S!

When he came back - he acted like quite the moron - all puffed up, 10 feet tall and bullet proof. He continued to purchase more MEST like the money grew on trees. He was an "L's" completion. The money will just flow to him!

Life soon kicked his ass and reality of having to pay off the credit cards with REAL CASH - soon bestowed him and his wife.

Their house was foreclosed on, cars repossessed and a slew of lawsuits from creditors. They lost everything!!

He filed bankruptcy and showed absolutely no remorse.

He stated something about "pirates and bums" and said it was HIS fault, he did not apply the correct ethics formula....:duh: and he WAS NOT CLEAR

His wife left staff and they did not come around much after that fun trip up the Bridge to Bankruptcy and Foreclosure, compliments of the Church of Scientology.

I wonder if he will go CLEAR and OAT TEA? He certainly should have the "power" to do that after doing all three L's...:wink2:and POWER PLUS!!

He really was the "source" of all of his create! LOL Oh, if he would only say those magical words..."I created my reactive mind but can stop it and control it" - this would have never happened!!:lol:

i'd love to hear the followup on this guy...

if he's someone who's got the right stuff he did okay...

if not...

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

if not...

What baffled me when I was in was here is a guy that did ALL THREE L's - spent over $100,000 on just those....and he comes back and does not come around the Morgue!

AFAIK - He has family in - so he pretends to be in. If he were a true believer - he would attend the events and go on course...but he does not! He is rather sour - don't blame him. I believe he knows it is a dangerous place to go - any Scientology Organization!! They rape your bank account and send you spinning "thinking" you will pull in tons of money!!

He hides at home under the bed if any scilions come around. He "pretends" to still be in. Pretending comes easy to a Scientologist!! :wink2:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
EDIT: A fellow SP (noname) has helped me to see that my suppression of Sector Salvagers is kinda reasonable. Here, let me try to do an amends and make up for the lack of damage. . .
Scientologists willingly submit and obligate themselves to overwhelming debt, as if their "money flows will increase" by driving themselves into bankruptcy and worse.​

In addition to this effective blow to the enemy, I have also helped contribute to the fall of Scientology by promoting to others to use windex and micro-fiber cloths to clean windows, rather than ammonia and newspapers.

:hattip:

The correct LRH Tech for washing windows doesn't include ammonia. :omg: :no:

Actually it is Vinegar you should have been using.

Ammonia is sometimes used for similar purposes as glycol, (such as in refrigeration systems), and can be highly restimulative to a thetan! :omg:

(I don't want to specify why this is out of respect for those who haven't yet done OT III) :coolwink:

Jump

Operating teatime

if not...

It's a tech skill to take people as they are ignoring other considerations.

But this can be used to support a cognitive dissonance whereby after declaring bankruptcy, losing wife and family, that overall its as if he is really doing OK.

Whereas, he was done over by a cult and has to live with the consequences AS IF it was all his own silly fault.

A sad account.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
"Also what sticks in my craw is the whole treating children AS IF they were 'thetans in small bodies'. What an easy thought-stopping meme to use to make people deny children their childhood and the love and affection and quality time they need to grow up and thrive"

I too have found it to be most disturbing to read how children are/were raised in $cientology. I understand that members were under mind control and peer pressure, etc., but I've found it to be baffling that the mothering instinct did not override the cult programming. (Or perhaps the mothering instinct isn't as strong as many of have thought it to be?)

Children who only saw a parent for a very short time each day or each week or not at all for years. That just blew me away. More so I think than the individual abuses.

I'm with you Miss Wog, I feel very, very sorry for anyone who was raised in this.

Last edited:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather

Ammonia is sometimes used for similar purposes as glycol, (such as in refrigeration systems), and can be highly restimulative to a thetan! :omg:

(I don't want to specify why this is out of respect for those who haven't yet done OT III) :coolwink:

I only remember the S.O. bulletin given to EPF (estates project force, sort of the sea org boot camp, as opposed to RPF, which was the 'rehab' part. Basically, more severe punishment) only sanctioned wet newspapers.

The ink acts as a cleaning fluid, the issue goes, saving the org money on cleaning supplies.

You are all evil, tech altering squirrels! :melodramatic: Vinegar, indeed!

Wait, what are all of those space ships? Is that a glycol gun? don't point that at me! Ahhhh!

Jump

Operating teatime

I like the one where Davey M is defended in court by a phalanx of lawyers pleading AS IF he is the ecclesiastical leader of a religion.

:hysterical:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I like the one where Davey M is defended in court by a phalanx of lawyers pleading AS IF he is the ecclesiastical leader of a religion.

He's "ECCLE$IA$TICAL alright - to the tune of $1,200 per billing hour for these attorney's...all 20 of them in one lawsuit....I have hired attorney's and their billing hours go like this:

Any thought or act I do that is less than .20 mintutes = 1 hour (all attorney's will rush you off the phone and then bill you for the entire hour).
If I listened to a voice mail message and it took 2 mintutes = $1,200.00. If I have to call you back and that took 1 minute = $1,200.00.
If I thought about you and your lawsuit whilst I was in the shower = $1,200
I bill if I have to click on an e-mail or read a text message - 1 hour per click...then I bill for the time to read it...if it takes 1.2 mintutes - that's $1,200.00 + $1,200 for the effort to take my finger and click.
(The poor guy that sold his furniture and car to donate to the IAS - is now broke, living in a shit hole eating ramen noodles thinking he is saving the planet! :(

DM acts AS IF he earned that money...and he did not earn ONE FUCKING DIME!! David Miscavige could not earn one dime working a real job - he is on welfare and the system is the IAS - where they lie to get donations so he can live his lavish lifestyle and hide it from his followers!

He is a parasite ....he is a head in a basket (no arms, no legs.....screaming "FEED ME"! LOL

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love the name Scientology. It seems as if it's scientific.

I like Isaac Azimov's* 2 word review of Dianetics: Utter Gibberish. It's as if it's not Scientific.

I love the Oxford Capacity Test, so named as if it were associated with Oxford University.

I love how Ron is quoted as source as if Scientology didn't need to cloak itself in deception like the actual authority of, say, Oxford University for example.

I love the official biography of LRH per the church as if it were possible for a person to live 900 years.

I love the way that Scientology tried to stop the publishing of Bare Faced Messiah as if it were more convincing than the official biography**.

I love the new releases to 'clean up the tech' and 'return to source' as if the tech actually worked in the first place.

I love the way that David Miscavige is too afraid to go on the stand as if he had a reputation to damage in the first place.

I love the way Kelly Preston and John Travolta stay together as if John isnt...

I love the land-based Sea organization named as if a land based organization can credibly refer to itself in nautical terms.

I love seeing Tommy Davis smile in an interview as if he is not on the RPF 10 seconds after he leaves the studio.

I love that intimidating photo of David Miscavige where he appears strong and forceful as if he's not a diminutive, whining alcoholic who hides behind his OSA goons and a phalanx of lawyers.

I love the way Tom Cruise stands by Scientology as if it has helped his career.

I love the way Scientology tries its hardest to get good press as if anyone in the media doesn't know who they are by know and is scared of them.

I love the way the term 'at cause' is used by Scientologists as if they don't run screaming at the first sign of a suppressive helicopter.

I love the way Scientologists shell out for the Super Power building as if any one of them is going to walk out of there with super powers+.

I love the way Will Smith used to run a Scientology school as if he weren't himself a Scientologist.

I love the way Tavis Smiley said almost nothing to Will Smith in that interview as if he was scared Will might be clinically insane.

I love the way Tom Cruise has auditions for a wife as if it's a supporting role in a sitcom where he plays a straight family man who is metally balanced.

I love the way Tom Cruise buys a film studio as if no one will hire him since the Spielberg debacle.

I love the way Kirstie Alley gets on twitter and has the most toxic of rants as if she were trying to destroy Scientology from the inside.

* Isaac Azimov was, in contrast to Ron Hubbard, both a scientist and a good science fiction writer.
** Bare Faced Messiah, in contrast with the official biography of Hubbard, is consistent with verifiable evidence, common sense and reason.
+ It has been speculated on that upon visiting the Super Powers building, the ridiculous nature of what they are doing make cause some of the victims of Scientology to enhance their 'common sense' perceptic and run screaming from the cult.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

:coolwink:

Ohhhhhhh, vinegar! No wonder I never "made it" to OT.

Have I mentioned recently that I got chewed out by the CO of the AO when I they obnosed me using an old (clean) t-shirt to clean some windows. Newspaper tech is a deadly serious activity. If we fail to get out the smudges now, we may never get another chance. It's KSW! (Keeping Scientologists Window-washing)

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Also what sticks in my craw is the whole treating children AS IF they were 'thetans in small bodies'. What an easy thought-stopping meme to use to make people deny children their childhood and the love and affection and quality time they need to grow up and thrive"

I too have found it to be most disturbing to read how children are/were raised in $cientology. I understand that members were under mind control and peer pressure, etc., but I've found it to be baffling that the mothering instinct did not override the cult programming. (Or perhaps the mothering instinct isn't as strong as many of have thought it to be?)

Children who only saw a parent for a very short time each day or each week or not at all for years. That just blew me away. More so I think than the individual abuses.

I'm with you Miss Wog, I feel very, very sorry for anyone who was raised in this.
I wonder if this should be its own thread too..or might that be too painful, understandably.
I don't question the mothering instinct in general bc I assume these mothers truly thought they were saving the planet for their children..although, I do think some likely found it easier than others to do as they were told by the group..if that makes sense.

edit: there are shitty mothers everywhere and the majority of them don't have a cult to blame..these do, so I give them the benefit of the doubt..but the ones that easily walked their walk would have been shitty moms to begin with..just my guess.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Scientology denies its staunchest members a healthy sexlife, healthy diet, sufficient sleep, healthy relationships, healthy education, viable income or humane recognition whilst demanding total sacrifice and threatening constant total damnation and incarceration in the Hole as if that makes all the insane money grubbing criminal activity ethical and, by extension, makes them the most ethical group on the planet.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Scientology will pepper a community with flyers decrying how a high-level Int Exec for decades, Mike Rinder, is such an evil insane criminal as if that doesn't exactly prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Scientology DOES NOT WORK!!!!

How can somebody do Scientology for decades and still be insanely criminal if Scientology solved insanity and crime?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Scientology will pepper a community with flyers decrying how a high-level Int Exec for decades, Mike Rinder, is such an evil insane criminal as if that doesn't exactly prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Scientology DOES NOT WORK!!!!

How can somebody do Scientology for decades and still be insanely criminal if Scientology solved insanity and crime?

It's Scientology! It doesn't have to make sense. :no:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I love the way Scientologists throw extravagant events where they endlessly congratulate themselves to the point of ecstatic standing ovations, as if they weren't just a handful of dorky cult members, creepily grinning as they imagine themselves saving the world.

uniquemand

Unbeliever

I love the way Scientologists throw extravagant events where they endlessly congratulate themselves to the point of ecstatic standing ovations, as if they weren't just a handful of dorky cult members, creepily grinning as they imagine themselves saving the world.

I always thought it was very strange, myself, while I was in. I think I stood and clapped, too, because I was a staff member, and I thought that was expected of me. I did think it was very Orwellian, though, very much a "Big Brother Loves Us and we clap for his affection" type thing.

uniquemand

Unbeliever

Maybe they just had SO much criminality that it has taken decades to even START to get to the bottom of it.

BTW, remember "Cleared Cannibal"? Yes, a person can do Scientology for decades without it ever touching their criminality. Even if you take their claims seriously, it would be possible. That's ostensibly why they have an external (from tech departments) ethics department, and why (ostensibly, remember) they also have Sec Checks and Eligibility.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I actually think children are thetans in small bodies- cuz everyone's a thetan

I'm well aware of the fact that CofS - and Hubbard when he was alive- treats children terribly. But I maintain that this is because they treat all their members badly. They aren't nice to anyone except for the occasional honeymoon period where they're sucking up to a new prospect or they just got someone to cough up a bunch of money so they'll be nice to them for a short while.

I really don't think that the thetans in small bodies concept has anything to do with it. To me, as just a concept, it means that a spirit is a spirit. They aren't elderly and doddering. They aren't giddy and teenaged. They aren't infantile and drooling (except, possibly, with the exception of mine. :coolwink: ) There used to be, way back when, an idea that babies weren't fully human. And this was probably because those who believed this only saw as far as the helplessness, lack of ability to speak and walk. Then, when they started to walk and talk and do things, children started to seem more like people, I guess. I think that thetans in small bodies is a rebuttal to this old idea that babies and small children aren't fully human and don't have desires and thoughts of their own.

I have observed, along with billions of other people who got there way before I did, that endocrine and other development impinges on the person and that, although spiritually speaking, I think a spirit is a spirit, that obviously (as we all know) a little kid is not like an adolescent and an adolescent is not like an adult. I think that children should be children. They should have all the things that are part and parcel of a normal loving childhood. I wouldn't dream of treating a child like a 25 year old PHD candidate. But I would think of them as an immortal spirit the same as I am and anyone else is. (so a couple people on here- you know who you are- should refrain from commenting yet again about my reproductive status and how we at Chez Swazey would be with children. You don't know what you're talking about.)

So I have no problem with anyone saying a child is a thetan in a small body, per se. I personally think that CofS- and a lot of things in Hubbard's writings- does not value anyone or anything and that everyone is cannon fodder and that they will use any Hubbardite scripture or any concept at all to justify their greed and machinations.

Writing this makes me think of a couple things I've been reading about. Finding allegedly reincarnated lamas (not llamas) as has been reportedly done and, additionally, the article I just read in People Magazine about this child who was literally sold into slavery in her native Egypt, then the family (who had bought her) moved to the US. She endured years of privation and ill treatment. She should have been allowed to be a child and had schooling. toys, playmates, and all the rest of it. The name of her book, by the way, is Hidden Girl.