What's new

Scientology: At the request of those in command...

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
"At the request of those in command, the specifics on this week’s grand openings are not being put on email lines."

Mike Rinder: At The Request Of Those In Command…
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/at-the-request-of-those-in-command/

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 From: pat parodi <[email protected]>
Subject: Sunday Note and Quote

Hello!

The hot news this week all concerns the upcoming grand opening of the new Hollywood Life Improvement Center on Hollywood Blvd along with the opening of the new AOLA and ASHO buildings on L.Ron Hubbard Way. At the request of those in command, the specifics on this week’s grand openings are not being put on email lines. Instead the word should be spread like crazy via word of mouth. You can understand why. Any Org can give you the data on grand opening dates and times for the Test Center and AO/ASHO. 323 953 3300 is AOLA’s number if you need this info. It is going to be so exciting, it will be a brand new feel, very much in keeping with what happened at Flag in November! Soon there are going to be a sparkling new Advanced Org to service Clears and OTs in LA and an equally immaculate new Saint Hill Organization to train the Dukes of the Auditor Elite, the Class VI, on the SHSBC!

As I have told you, I am now co-auditing on my SRD. What an experience it has been so far. I am finding that the Objective processes so far are subtle in their approach, gradually leading me through the circuits, machinery and considerations which have nothing to do with present time, running them out and putting me more in the “hear and now”! Its like I am, session by session, process by process (still on those “undercuts”), snipping wires which are connected to all these automaticities running “in the background” of my universe! What an adventure!

The following quote you may have seen if you subscribe to Bridge’s “Quote of the Week”. I loved it as it has everything to do with what I am currently involved with; coming up to present time! I recall hearing this lecture back in the 80's when I was doing my BC, it certainly has taken on a whole new meaning for me now. I hope that you too enjoy LRH’s message regarding this subject, it is fascinating to think how wide Ron’s present time must have been and what he was able to accomplish because of it!

Happy reading!

Be sure you do refer your upstat friends, acquaintances and associates to me; I promise I will help them move UP the Bridge at lightening speed! Have a super fun week!

Much love,
Pat

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Pat,

I keep telling everyone when the event is but they keep writing KRs on me for verbal tech. Sorry but I have to write a KR on you for off policy orders and I need to include those in command who told you to issue off policy tech. I will be digging up the Verbal tech policy letter if I can find it as I have heard from the texas court case that command doesn't keep written record anymore. Please meet me at the smoking lounge outside the RPF if you need to discuss this with me. Much Love, your comrade in the recent roll backs.

Leland

Crusader
Hell, they completely renovated the SHSBC course rooms at asho 14 or 15 years ago with fancy wood paneling.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Or you can wait to receive promo in your mail-box.

Attend The Ideal Pacifica Bridge Grand Opening

Feb 28, March 1 and 2.

You can RSVP 888-8417131 or [email protected]

This makes how many Grand Openings?

8-8008

Patron with Honors
"At the request of those in command, the specifics on this week’s grand openings are not being put on email lines."

Mike Rinder: At The Request Of Those In Command…
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/at-the-request-of-those-in-command/

LEAKED E-MAIL:

=============
I thought he (Pat) was OT VIII !!!! Does that mean he will have to do, in a new unit of time, every single processes on the Grades, OT levels :lol:
I think DM will come up with something like that "now here comes the release of the GOLDEN AGE OF TECH FOR OT Phase II". All the OT Levels are now standard and on policies... EUHHHHHHH based on COB's (I mean HCOB's).... :lol: BECAUSE you did not get everything single EP's of the lower grades, then you did not get the FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EP's of the OT Levels. Therefore, you've got to re-do them. It won't take you much time.... but more $$$$$$ to donate :)

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I put a brick or two in that street.....Oops now CofS will have to tear it out.

Me too Leland! Guess they'll have to at least go back and find the bricks we put down and replace them, otherwise Dear Leader may have a nasty slip and fall on them.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I thought he (Pat) was OT VIII !!!! Does that mean he will have to do, in a new unit of time, every single processes on the Grades, OT levels :lol:
I think DM will come up with something like that "now here comes the release of the GOLDEN AGE OF TECH FOR OT Phase II". All the OT Levels are now standard and on policies... EUHHHHHHH based on COB's (I mean HCOB's).... :lol: BECAUSE you did not get everything single EP's of the lower grades, then you did not get the FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EP's of the OT Levels. Therefore, you've got to re-do them. It won't take you much time.... but more $$$$$$ to donate :)
Yep. What I find amazing is that Parodi - an OT VIII - is talking in his success here about circuits blowing and automaticities going away. He's OT VIII!!!! Technically speaking, he's not supposed to have any more reactive minds, circuits or non-self-determined automaticities in his case anymore. That's a technical point, not an opinion or arbitrary. So much for OT VII being the end of all negative case gain. These people are so blind they don't even see the gross and and glaring inconsistencies in their own tech.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
I am now co-auditing on my SRD. What an experience it has been so far. I am finding that the Objective processes so far are subtle in their approach, gradually leading me through the circuits, machinery and considerations which have nothing to do with present time, running them out and putting me more in the “hear and now”!

"Hear and now"??? Any relationship to the "See and then"?

:roflmao:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pope on a Rope (to downstat junior): YMSCOHB!!!

Downstat Junior: Yeah but at least she does it in front of the new Hollywood Life Improvement Center.

Rd00

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

he's not supposed to have any more reactive minds, circuits or non-self-determined automaticities in his case anymore. That's a technical point, not an opinion or arbitrary.

-snip-

Besides correcting the "tech alter-is" of "DB" "PTSes," and "SP" infiltrators, etc, I think the (upper upper level) technical point, or justification - or at least one of the justifications - is that everything, prior to OT 8, was (sometimes unbeknownst to the pc or pre-OT) handling "BTs" and blowing off "BTs," even the Purif, the Lower Grades, and Dianetics.

Now, having done New OT 7, and then OT 8, the Pre-OT is, now, finally, a "single unit being," and can address his own (previously occluded) "case," circuits, etc.

Thus he has to do, at least, the lower Bridge again (prossibly the whole Bridge) as a "single unit being," and THEN!!!!!! Zowie!!!!! :yes:

TG1

Angelic Poster
"At the request of those in command, the specifics on this week’s grand openings are not being put on email lines. Instead the word should be spread like crazy via word of mouth. You can understand why."

Yes, we can. :)

Three Stooges material.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Besides correcting the "tech alter-is" of "DB" "PTSes," and "SP" infiltrators, etc, I think the (upper upper level) technical point, or justification - or at least one of the justifications - is that everything, prior to OT 8, was (sometimes unbeknownst to the pc or pre-OT) handling "BTs" and blowing off "BTs," even the Purif, the Lower Grades, and Dianetics.

Now, having done New OT 7, and then OT 8, the Pre-OT is, now, finally, a "single unit being," and can address his own (previously occluded) "case," circuits, etc.

Thus he has to do, at least, the lower Bridge again (prossibly the whole Bridge) as a "single unit being," and THEN!!!!!! Zowie!!!!! :yes:

Is this the latest MESTquirrelage hype on this or are you just joking, Veda?

What I remember is that OT VIII is the first actual OT level where the being has no case anymore and negative case gain is over. From then on it's positive case gain where abilities are put back/added on IX and X and higher.

guanoloco

As-Wased
"Hear and now"??? Any relationship to the "See and then"?

:roflmao:

No, that would be "Sea and then".

Well...it's actually "Speak and Spell" because...anything else would just be Verbal Tech and "if it isn't written it isn't true" and such.

LOOK!! It even comes with the latest meter!!

speak_n_spell.gif

This one is [STRIKE]diagnosing[/STRIKE] obnosing Tom Cruise.

Veda

Sponsor
What to do when there are no more levels on the Bridge? Go back and do it again!

Is this the latest MESTquirrelage hype on this or are you just joking, Veda?

What I remember is that OT VIII is the first actual OT level where the being has no case anymore and negative case gain is over. From then on it's positive case gain where abilities are put back/added on IX and X and higher.

It's speculation.

If Miscavige stood on a stage in Clearwater at the Land Base and, in a confidential briefing, announced to an audience of OT 8s:

You had terrific gains when you did Ron's fabulous Objective processes as a composite being. What do you think will happen when you do them as a single unit being?

Do you think the Scientologists would shake their heads in disgust, stand up, and walk out? Or would they have "VVVGIs"?

Originally, the first "actual OT level" was supposed to be after Clear (announced 1965), and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, as a Clear had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and then came OT 2 (1966), and an OT 2 had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and then came OT 3 (1967), and an OT 3 had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, and then came NOTs (1978), and the person had no case anymore and negative case gain was over after NOTs, and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, then (late 1980s) Miscavige discovered that Hubbard lied about there being lots more OT levels, except that Hubbard had left some notes about a third Wall of Fire and being Lucifer, and Miscavige had a problem.

Miscavige, of all people, is aware of the supreme flexibility and malleability of a Scientologist's mind when in the hands of Source or Source's Apprentice.

What do you think he'll do?

Anonycat

Crusader
Me too Leland! Guess they'll have to at least go back and find the bricks we put down and replace them, otherwise Dear Leader may have a nasty slip and fall on them.

My thoughts are a little disorganized, because I realized his name really is Parodi. :)

So, bricks can be suppressive? Is that why Ron had those tomatoes on a meter, because someone threw suppressive tomatoes at him?