What's new

Scientology: At the request of those in command...

Free Being Me

Crusader
My thoughts are a little disorganized, because I realized his name really is Parodi. :)

So, bricks can be suppressive? Is that why Ron had those tomatoes on a meter, because someone threw suppressive tomatoes at him?

Oh my! :melodramatic: :giggle:

Church of Scientology
Enemy P.R. Line

To: Anonycat

Dear Anonycat,

It has come to our attention that you have posted disparaging Enemy Line P.R. against our Founder in connection with tomatoes. Having quickly obtained a power of attorney on behalf of tomatoes worldwide the following is true:

L Ron Hubbard was conducting vital religious research for the benefit of all tomatoes. This research discovered the unprecedented Tomato OT Levels trademarked by Scientology.

Our Founder, the world renowned Humanitarian and Gardener became concerned when he discovered tomatoes are being suppressed due to Man's inhumanity towards tomatoes.

History is replete with examples of the tomato being targeted by man for centuries. Soups, stews, casseroles, and the ever dangerous salad are a few inhumane uses our Founder diligently researched as suppressive.

The previously mentioned Tomato OT Levels will ensure Tomato Eternity, ending the downward tomato cycle terminatedly.

A Cease and Desist Order will be obtained regarding the previously mentioned False P.R. for the following reasons:

Tomato Auditing will soon be released to our religious flock called TOM l.

The Tomato Mark XV E-meter will be the centerpiece of this release.

New Tomato T.R. Auditor Drills for auditing tomatoes to OT will be included.

Fully hatting all Scientologists for Tomato Bridge Routing will also begin.

Bridge Publications will disseminate The Way To OT Tomatoe-ness immediately.

A newly discovered LRH song, "Tomatoes and OT" will be available.

Lobbying governments globally to stop suppressive abuses against tomatoes.

The IAS will have a sub-designation and Fund entrusted to them: The IAT
(The International Association Of Tomatoes)

All tomato companies not registered with WISE are now declared Merchants of Chaos.

Henceforth it is a High Crime to eat a tomato or tomato related product.

To wit, Anonycat's post would harm the Scientology religion undermining our duteous efforts freeing Man Kind and Tomatoes.

ML,
Ann Oying

Last edited:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Very interesting thread - having read through now. I suppose what's the most bizzare-o is that all this talk of circuits, cuttting them and such, it's obvious that one must have cut WAY too many circuits of normal human type thinking and living, that the only way you (one) can even begin to wanna THINK about going through that wall -o -matches (a-hem) is, by virtue of having had too many cut already, either by 'the evil tech', or however/whatever you may have come to the false conclusion, that this is real and is the only outta the trap.

It's like - one gets way too far into the trap -yet not see it - to then choose to continue to go further into it. Too many circuits long-since cut. Isn't this the core/part and parcel to decompression?? (the opposite is what I mean)

Gawd: so wish there was a better way to say this to anyone so far past gone, get 'em a little closer back to our ancient, antiquated human ways - just burns my ass every time I think about - and major frustration of so many here...GGrrrrrr.

What an evil dick-wad that guy was. I'll stop now cause I'm just going rant mode.

Thanks for the passion ESMB!

nitey

guanoloco

As-Wased
Re: What to do when there are no more levels on the Bridge? Go back and do it again!

It's speculation.

If Miscavige stood on a stage in Clearwater at the Land Base and, in a confidential briefing, announced to an audience of OT 8s:

You had terrific gains when you did Ron's fabulous Objective processes as a composite being. What do you think will happen when you do them as a single unit being?

Do you think the Scientologists would shake their heads in disgust, stand up, and walk out? Or would they have "VVVGIs"?

Originally, the first "actual OT level" was supposed to be after Clear (announced 1965), and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, as a Clear had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and then came OT 2 (1966), and an OT 2 had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and then came OT 3 (1967), and an OT 3 had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, and then came NOTs (1978), and the person had no case anymore and negative case gain was over after NOTs, and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, then (late 1980s) Miscavige discovered that Hubbard lied about there being lots more OT levels, except that Hubbard had left some notes about a third Wall of Fire and being Lucifer, and Miscavige had a problem.

Miscavige, of all people, is aware of the supreme flexibility and malleability of a Scientologist's mind when in the hands of Source or Source's Apprentice.

What do you think he'll do?

Maybe cut a deal with Cap'n Bill, aka Astar Parmesan Cheese or whatever. Word has it there's a bucket load of OT levels "out there".

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very interesting thread - having read through now. I suppose what's the most bizzare-o is that all this talk of circuits, cuttting them and such, it's obvious that one must have cut WAY too many circuits of normal human type thinking and living, that the only way you (one) can even begin to wanna THINK about going through that wall -o -matches (a-hem) is, by virtue of having had too many cut already, either by 'the evil tech', or however/whatever you may have come to the false conclusion, that this is real and is the only outta the trap.

It's like - one gets way too far into the trap -yet not see it - to then choose to continue to go further into it. Too many circuits long-since cut. Isn't this the core/part and parcel to decompression?? (the opposite is what I mean)

Gawd: so wish there was a better way to say this to anyone so far past gone, get 'em a little closer back to our ancient, antiquated human ways - just burns my ass every time I think about - and major frustration of so many here...GGrrrrrr.

What an evil dick-wad that guy was. I'll stop now cause I'm just going rant mode.

Thanks for the passion ESMB!

nitey

I like your post Techless but I didn't really follow what I underlined. Maybe I just need some sleep then I will get it. checking back later

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: What to do when there are no more levels on the Bridge? Go back and do it again!

It's speculation.

If Miscavige stood on a stage in Clearwater at the Land Base and, in a confidential briefing, announced to an audience of OT 8s:

You had terrific gains when you did Ron's fabulous Objective processes as a composite being. What do you think will happen when you do them as a single unit being?

Do you think the Scientologists would shake their heads in disgust, stand up, and walk out? Or would they have "VVVGIs"?

Originally, the first "actual OT level" was supposed to be after Clear (announced 1965), and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, as a Clear had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and then came OT 2 (1966), and an OT 2 had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and then came OT 3 (1967), and an OT 3 had no case anymore and negative case gain was over, and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, and then came NOTs (1978), and the person had no case anymore and negative case gain was over after NOTs, and Scientologists had "VVVGIs" as this made perfect sense, then (late 1980s) Miscavige discovered that Hubbard lied about there being lots more OT levels, except that Hubbard had left some notes about a third Wall of Fire and being Lucifer, and Miscavige had a problem.

Miscavige, of all people, is aware of the supreme flexibility and malleability of a Scientologist's mind when in the hands of Source or Source's Apprentice.

What do you think he'll do?

I was just thinking of what I bolded of your writing VEDA. I think it fits really well with what Afaceinthecrowd and Cowboy experienced. And the actor who I can't think of right now that Mark Bunker did some hours long interview with at his home and how he realized that the lecture series were 'concluded solutions' and then the next lectures stated it all over again. I read a lot of that all the way from the first foundation and the dispute with Dr Winters and subsequent participants. Well, actually from the statements made in DMSMH and forward. It would be a good essay at the least to compose.

As to what DM will do! I doubt DM is intelligent enough to extrapolate or creative enough to compose more steps. He would be caught out by too many. It is for the most part a diminishing percentage of those who start on the 'bridge' that are either, tough and blind enough, or tough and bring enough create, to keep striving. Out of 100's of thousands there are probably less than 4k who are anywhere near the 'end' of the released 'bridge'. Probably 1% or even far less who 'arrived' and none known to have attained the promoted result, although some have for 'whatever varied reasons' squeezed? out some benefit!

Edit: Jason Beghe is the actor to which I was referring.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor

Maybe cut a deal with Cap'n Bill, aka Astar Parmesan Cheese or whatever. Word has it there's a bucket load of OT levels "out there".

Don't laugh. :)

Hellen Chen, that stalwart of aesthetics, decorum, and standard tech, and the founder of the Helen Chen Academy

hellen-chen-academy-graduation-party.jpg

recently announced that she is delivering the Ron's Orgs upper OT Bridge.

rons_org_bridge.jpg

Scientologists, being Scientologists, want more levels. It's practicality and marketing. It's also a sign that Cap'n Bill's OT levels have become a respectable commodity, at least amongst some standard tech Scientologists.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
okay I laughed. is it standard red on white or standard rainbow in the sky? Hell, I sure don't know it all, but please truth in advertising. How about some pedal meets the metal then rubber meeting the road. gotta say though RPF and Fair Game and disconnection? seem to have been dropped out as far as I know..which is good as far as I am concerned. May the force be with without wars. :yes:

Free Being Me

Crusader

:hysterical:

Don't laugh. :)

Hellen Chen, that stalwart of aesthetics, decorum, and standard tech, and the founder of the Helen Chen Academy

hellen-chen-academy-graduation-party.jpg

recently announced that she is delivering the Ron's Orgs upper OT Bridge.

rons_org_bridge.jpg

Scientologists, being Scientologists, want more levels. It's practicality and marketing. It's also a sign that Cap'n Bill's OT levels have become a respectable commodity, at least amongst some standard tech Scientologists.

Having perused Astar Parmesan Cheese's writings, they are even more delusional & paranoid than what Elcon was offering. Perhaps his $cio oriented reasoning for infiltrations of just about everything with ot levels galore appeals to the cult mindset. A double dose of cult with a topping of cheese so to speak.

Veda

Sponsor
okay I laughed. is it standard red on white or standard rainbow in the sky? Hell, I sure don't know it all, but please truth in advertising. How about some pedal meets the metal then rubber meeting the road. gotta say though RPF and Fair Game and disconnection? seem to have been dropped out as far as I know..which is good as far as I am concerned. May the force be with without wars. :yes:

I'm assuming you're referring to the preceding post.

One of the reasons for tightening the screws is, later, to loosen the screws, much to the relief and appreciation of others.

That's something that almost always "works."

As for Fair Game and Disconnection, they can manifest in various ways. The key component is the "anti-Scientologist" = "anti-social personality" = "SP" state of mind.

This is one of Helen's most promoted courses to her unsuspecting Taiwanese arrivals expecting to learn English and maybe find a mate:

4125erRwmcL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And before they know it, they're on the Bridge to Xenu and beyond.

It is what it is.

Just reporting the news. :)

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Veda, are there public DOX on Hellen's announcement that she's joining Ron's orgs?

I'm beginning to see a pattern, here.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I'm assuming you're referring to the preceding post.

One of the reasons for tightening the screws is, later, to loosen the screws, much to the relief and appreciation of others.

That's something that almost always "works."

As for Fair Game and Disconnection, they can manifest in various ways. The key component is the "anti-Scientologist" = "anti-social personality" = "SP" state of mind.

This is one of Helen's most promoted courses to her unsuspecting Taiwanese arrivals expecting to learn English and maybe find a mate:

4125erRwmcL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And before they know it, they're on the Bridge to Xenu and beyond.

It is what it is.

Just reporting the news. :)

Thanks, Veda, because enquiring thetans want to Know to Mystery!

guanoloco

As-Wased

:hysterical:

Having perused Astar Parmesan Cheese's writings, they are even more delusional & paranoid than what Elcon was offering. Perhaps his $cio oriented reasoning for infiltrations of just about everything with ot levels galore appeals to the cult mindset. A double dose of cult with a topping of cheese so to speak.

We need a cheese grater...wasn't there some incident called the cheese grater? If not...I'm thinking there's another HH moment on the ESMB whole track here!