What's new

Central Bureau Order forbidding International Events

Gib

Crusader
Thoughtful aka Skeve Hall posted this comment at Mike Rinders blog. Anybody have doc's?

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/freedom-medal-winners/
Thoughtful says
February 26, 2014 at 12:08 pm
Dave, the skill set you are remarking on comes completely from Dave Miscavige. Much earlier, he employed his trademark ability make mountains out of molehills and make molehills out of mountains in the weekly report line from WDC members and senior execs, up to LRH. Yet, Golden Era Productions is good at manufacturing glossy lies, but they learned their craft from DM. From the beginning, he always ran Cine directly. No other area of Gold had as much direct micromanaging. Cine was from the start his baby.

As mentioned before, there was a CBO (Central Bureau Order) where LRH forbid International events. It was written about 1978. If anyone could find that CBO it would devastating to DM’s credibility because it DA’s the validity of his sickening events.

Sindy

Crusader
What's a CBO? A Central Bureau Order? In 1978?:confused2:

Central Bureau Order, Battleplan, Ethics Officer, Commanding Officer......... It's all so warm and spiritual -- so healing. Makes you feel all centered and whole, doesn't it?

Gib

Crusader
Central Bureau Order, Battleplan, Ethics Officer, Commanding Officer......... It's all so warm and spiritual -- so healing. Makes you feel all centered and whole, doesn't it?

the second line of the second paragraph above:

If anyone could find that CBO it would devastating to DM’s credibility because it DA’s the validity of his sickening events.

Finding that CBO would help to discredit DM for those wanting to help those still in.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
the second line of the second paragraph above:

If anyone could find that CBO it would devastating to DM’s credibility because it DA’s the validity of his sickening events.

Finding that CBO would help to discredit DM for those wanting to help those still in.

That order came after the Internationals Peace Conference in the Anaheim Convention Centre. Scientologists, including staff, travelled from all over the world to attend the week long event. It crashed stats in the short term.

This event was before the live video feeds to every org which were done after that. Never again was there a single big event that everyone had to travel to. .....well, except maybe super power... :confused2:

Gib

Crusader
That order came after the Internationals Peace Conference in the Anaheim Convention Centre. Scientologists, including staff, travelled from all over the world to attend the week long event. It crashed stats in the short term.

This event was before the live video feeds to every org which were done after that. Never again was there a single big event that everyone had to travel to. .....well, except maybe super power... :confused2:

there was probably no IAS back then?

Anonycat

Crusader
I've been going over various dox, but I don't see it so far. I think I've read enough for the moment - break time. Yes, he wrote: Evolvement. What is this the Church of the Subgenius? They make up much better words than LaFayette ever did.

No reality means an absence of familiarity with the scene effected by the originator's Intention which prevents the recipient from connecting the communication with the existing scene, or which precludes in the recipient's mind any possibility of making any change, or the desired change, to the
existing scene. It can manifest as an Evolvement on the part of an individual in a situation in his personal life which occupies all
his attention, or as a failure to fully wear a hat on account of one or more of the organizational psychoses. (BPL 10 Nov 73 A) :screwy:

Anonycat

Crusader
Not sure, but I think I found COB's back door.

“L. Ron Hubbard's role with regard to the Church is solely and only that of Founder and Author.

LRH’s identity of Founder is simply that. Any Plans, or Policy or Tech, or advices of any kind are approved by the Board of Directors prior to their implementation, and issued as the Board sees fit. The Board of Directors accepts, votes on and passes manuscripts for issuance of PLs and HCOBs.”

It looks like this was cancelled in '91, but may have been reactivated?

In 1980 we get ‘Flag Order 3789R/CBO 657R’ issued 22 June 1980. This was later revised and issued as HCO PL 7 May 81 “L. Ron Hubbard, Founder and Author”. The reference is signed at the end with: “THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS of the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF CALIFORNIA” and “In concurrence with expressed intentions of L. RON HUBBARD FOUNDER”.

This HCO PL was cancelled by HCO Admin Letter 8 Mar 91 “Cancellation of Executive Issues”. The reason given for cancellation was: “None of the following issues were written by LRH and were incorrectly issued as policy.”. Reality is that 10 years after this cancellation we still see totally new policy letters and various being issued and signed with L. Ron Hubbard. He himself however appears to have no say at all about this anymore since he officially passed away in 1986.

Source: http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_vs_nwo2.html

Back to the OP - here's a stupid question - are the CBOs within something else, or are they a stand-alone group of papers? Exes?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Look, with the state of things today, no one is going to bring DM down with the faithful by quoting some obscure LRH doctrine. DM has gotten away with the "Squirrels messed up the tech, but now we've got it right" line so often, he'll just whip it out again and blame the offending passage on David Mayo, or Ketchup and Mayo, or whoeverthefuck, and life in the Co$ will go on as before.

Anonycat

Crusader
Look, with the state of things today, no one is going to bring DM down with the faithful by quoting some obscure LRH doctrine. DM has gotten away with the "Squirrels messed up the tech, but now we've got it right" line so often, he'll just whip it out again and blame the offending passage on David Mayo, or Ketchup and Mayo, or whoeverthefuck, and life in the Co$ will go on as before.

For now, I think you're right - Debbie Cook reached those willing and able to read and think and act on their own. I guess there should be another outreach for those who are willing to read, in the future. There is always more outreach. Some people are never-in, and just looking it up on the internet, too, and that is a good audience.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Not sure, but I think I found COB's back door.

It looks like this was cancelled in '91, but may have been reactivated?

Source: http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_vs_nwo2.html

Back to the OP - here's a stupid question - are the CBOs within something else, or are they a stand-alone group of papers? Exes?

It's a type of issue - like Flag Orders or HCOB's or HCOPL's.

raqoft.jpg

Gib

Crusader

I understand, but I differ in opinion. While no one person will do it,

the combined efforts of many getting those they know in to look and see

will effectively cause the downfall, as it is happening now and has been happening since the internet.

Marty posted today and I like this question he poses:

"But is it super literacy or super literalness that it ultimately produces?"

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

I just try to think with all current info available today to help some members in get the truth.

So, if the ole fat man said so & so (literalness), then that can be used as ammo to get a present time member to start thinking with at least one of the steps of Arnie's 10 steps out of scientology. JMHO

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
"But is it super literacy or super literalness that it ultimately produces?" Marty Rathbun

Another grandstanding "insight" by Marty...This has been discussed in extensive detail, examples and brilliant, knowledgeable and experienced analysis on a number of ESMB Threads over a number of years preceding this recent Marty realization. :yes:

Marty could save himself a lot of time and effort if he spent time doing some serious reading over here of past Posts by all the Hater, Out Ethics, DB, PTS, SP and Disaffected Whiner ESMBer Punks. :coolwink:

Face:)

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
"But is it super literacy or super literalness that it ultimately produces?" Marty Rathbun

Another grandstanding "insight" by Marty...This has been discussed in extensive detail, examples and brilliant analysis on a number of ESMB Threads over a number of years preceding this recent Marty realization. :yes:

Marty could save himself a lot of time and effort if he spent time doing some serious reading over here of past Posts by all the Hater, Out Ethics, DB, PTS and Disaffected Whiner ESMBers. :coolwink:

Face:)

I bet he has already, and is just try'in to help those that wouldn't dare come over here to us bad asses. :laugh: