What's new

Be a friend of L. Ron Hubbard Hall for only $1,000. Benefactor $5,000. Guarantor 10K

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Be a friend of the L. Ron Hubbard Hall for only $1,000. Benefactor only $5,000. Guarantor only $10,000.

HT - Mike Rinder: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-latest-catalyst-for-planetary-clearing/

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014
Subject: LRH’s Birthday!

Dear Xxxxx,

Can you believe it! It’s already March and only 8 days until LRH’s Birthday!

Well LRH was correct when he stated Super Power unleashed the Super Power of a Being- enabling him to create a new world!

And we really have begun to create a new world with Flag’s production 3X’ing just since moving into its New Flag Building and beginning to deliver Super Power and the Cause Resurgence Rundown.

Already we have created 600 Super Power completions on the planet, and Flag now delivers over 30,000 auditing sessions every week!

We really have engaged into a new speed of expansion!

Is it the speed that will Clear this planet in your and my lifetime?

No, not yet and that is why we need the LRH Hall.

The LRH Hall will be the catalyst that causes planetary clearing to take place!

Imagine thousands of people descending upon Flag every month, every week, for events with Chairman of the Board RTC, from LRH’s Birthday to the IAS and New Years to FSM Rallies and WISE Conferences, to the Way to Happiness, along with Narconon, Criminon, the ED’s Conference and everything in between!

Combined with Flag’s new technical delivery building and Flag’s expertise in moving beings up the Bridge, there will be no one left behind!

This is how we create thousands and thousands of people moving up the Bridge to Super Power, Clear and the OT levels!!

LRH only asked for one thing for his Birthday- EXPANSION!

Please help in giving this to him and help us create the LRH Hall.

If you haven’t done the first status, the Friend of the LRH Hall, please do so now with a gift of $1,000.

If you’ve done $1,000 do another $4,000 and become a Benefactor of the LRH Hall.

If you you’ve done $5,000, do another and $5,000 and become a Guarantor of the LRH Hall.

If you are already a LRH Hall Member, please take your next step to help us put this facility in place to drive the thousands and thousands of people up the Bridge so we so create Planetary Clearing!

I look forward to hearing from you and to receive your gift in time for LRH’s Birthday.

Most sincerely,

Bruce

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Be a friend of L. Ron Hubbard Hall for only $1,000. Benefactor $5,000. Guarantor

Jesus everything they grub money for is "the catalyst that will cause planetary clearing."

They've been saying the same shit since the 1960's about clearing the planet. It makes you wonder if Scientologists are not only the most gullible people in the world, but also the most math/statistically retarded people as well.

Lamb

Patron with Honors
Re: Be a friend of L. Ron Hubbard Hall for only $1,000. Benefactor $5,000. Guarantor

How much can I donate to be an enemy of LRH?:omg:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron

I can be an enemy of L Ron Hubbard for free! Actually though what L Ron Hubbard cost me in time and sanity was quite expensive. I owe him a lot for that.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Since we, "the intentional association of the enemies of LRH", are all about freedom, you are of course free to donate as much as you want.

Here's our current status list so that you see what your money can buy:

$0.01: enemy of LRH (entry level 1)
$0.10: enemy of LRH (entry level 2)
$1.00: enemy of LRH (entry level 3)
$10.00: enemy of LRH (entry level 4)
$100.00: enemy of LRH (entry level 5)
$1,000.00: intermediate enemy of LRH (level 1)
$10,000.00: intermediate enemy of LRH (level 2)
$100,000.00: intermediate enemy of LRH (level 3)
$1.000,000.00: intermediate enemy of LRH (level 4)
$10,000,000.00: intermediate enemy of LRH (level 5)
$100,000,000.00: advanced enemy of LRH (level 1)
$1,000,000,000.00: advanced enemy of LRH (level 2)
$10,000,000,000.00: advanced enemy of LRH (level 3)
$100,000,000,000.00: advanced enemy of LRH (level 4)
$1,000,000,000.000.00 professional enemy of LRH (level 1)
$10,000,000,000.000.00 professional enemy of LRH (level 2)
$100,000,000,000.000.00 professional enemy of LRH (level 3)
$1,000,000,000,000.000.00 professional enemy of LRH (level 4)
$10,000,000,000,000.000.00 professional enemy of LRH (level 5)
$100.000,000,000,000.000.00 top enemy of LRH (level 1)
$1,000,000,000,000,000.000.00 top enemy of LRH (level 2)
$10,000,000,000,000,000.000.00 top enemy of LRH (level 3)
$100,000,000,000,000,000.000.00 top enemy of LRH (level 4)
$1,000,000,000,000,000,000.000.00 top enemy of LRH (level 5)

Then, after you've reached top enemy of LRH (level 5) status, you are eligible to start with the "elementary" levels beginning with Hydrogen (level1) and currently ending with Ununoctium (Level 118), but there's still some research to be done, so keep an eye on any future levels that the highly qualified research team of the "intentional association of the enemies of LRH may find.

As you can see, with us you can get all the status money can buy, so you better join us today, while we're still being affordable (I've heard that costs will go straight up & vertical, in the near future).

You know what? I'm feeling generous today, so for your 1st donation beyond 10 million bucks, you'll receive a hand-made tin broche or lapel pin. Now is that a deal or what? What else can I say? JOIN the "intentional association of the enemies of LRH" TODAY!!!

Sincerely yours,

MrNobody, founding member and chief researcher of the "intentional association of the enemies of LRH"

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors

I think the scientologists need to reverse the flow and should solicit the church for money. Get all the church members to write to their orgs and missions requesting money from THEM so they can buy things like cars and houses and vacation homes. Vital materials that would make them more able to borrow against to go up the bridge. It's a win-win for everyone. :yes:

Gib

Crusader

Be a friend of the L. Ron Hubbard Hall for only $1,000. Benefactor only $5,000. Guarantor only $10,000.

HT - Mike Rinder: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-latest-catalyst-for-planetary-clearing/

LEAKED E-MAIL:

If you are already a LRH Hall Member, please take your next step to help us put this facility in place to drive the thousands and thousands of people up the Bridge so we so create Planetary Clearing!

I thought Planetary Clearing was now in the hands of all those Super Power Rundown grads :wiggle:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Be a friend of Ron's...donate money to buy his dead "friendship" where this cult could care less about you once they have the dough!! Nice Church!:nervous::no:

As Tom Cruise said: " I care so VERY, VERY much!" :whistling:

Can you imagine David Miscavige even caring about anyone? Nope, me neither!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Please would you be my friends
I only charge 100$ US
and put your name on my entrance hall

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaze :bigcry:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

LEAKED E-MAIL:

Can you believe I only have 8 days to get $3,000,000 or my ass in the HOLE? Please go bankrupt so it doesn't! OH, you already are? Can you get your mother and father to go bankrupt...do you have any friends with money.....do you have any gold bullion?

The HOLE SUCKS!

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon

Be a friend of Ron's...donate money to buy his dead "friendship" where this cult could care less about you once they have the dough!! Nice Church!:nervous::no:

As Tom Cruise said: " I care so VERY, VERY much!" :whistling:

Can you imagine David Miscavige even caring about anyone? Nope, me neither!

I suspect that David Miscavage cares very much about himself.