What's new

Narconon Australia/Melbourne trying to move into town

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
BREAKING NEWS

CULT LOSES 8-0

The application by the cult to move into the town of Warburton just got UNANIMOUSLY voted down by the local council:happydance:

The clever, clever locals FOI'd the local police call-outs for the NarCONon at East Warburton and now a number of the council want them thrown out altogether, not just barred from moving into town !!!:woohoo:

I will have full details for you when I get them sent to me but I've just had a brief phone call for now:yes:

O happy days indeed !!!:biggrin:

Hey OSA, me love you long time.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=11632

Today, March 11, 2014, Yarra Ranges Councillors in Australia, unanimously voted to reject the controversial Scientology's drug rehab, Narconon application that would allow them to shift from East Warburton to Green Gables in La La Ave, Warburton.

"Through information objectors obtained through Freedom of Information, it was last night revealed that police attended more than 30 incidents at the East Warburton site, including one where a person had an axe."

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you haven't yet, click on the ink for the FOI police report and read it in full - it gives an excellent unbiased view into the truth of the goings-on at a NarCONon. Not even the most die-hard cultie could say this is "psych data.":yes:

"Dr" Nerida James stated earlier that there'd been only "one or two" police call-outs IN THE 13 YEARS NARCONON HAD OPERATED AT EAST WARBURTON.:omg:

She also stated that THERE ARE NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL NOR PEOPLE AFFECTED BY THEM ON THE PROPERTY EVER (or at least since I left in 2008:biggrin:)

Nerida is an OT VIII.:duh:

Last night, we had truth revealed - about NarCONon and Nerida's "carelessness" with the truth.:thumbsup:

Care to write a Success Story about it, Nerida? It'll save you having to go through your "Bridge to Total Freedom" again. Starting with Purif and Objectives.:ohmy:

After you do Ethics Conditions and amends for screwing up so badly and being obvious CI to Command Intention.:whipped:

Oh, and by the way, national media will be coming REAL SOON on this.:clapping:

Just in time for Ron's Birthday (happies,:puke: you fat fraud - cop this):devil:

Stay tuned, OSA:roflmao:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:party:FOR L RON HUBBARD'S BIRTHDAY:party:

A Current Affair are running a story on NarCONon - tomorrow night for all you Ozzies:biggrin:

Just had a text from a mate who saw my head on his TV - and survived the shock. It's an ad for the show tomorrow:roflmao:

How's that for your viewing pleasure, Vicky and the OSAspawn? :clapping:

JustSheila

Crusader
YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!

Yay! Way to go!

Australiia-Day-in-Vietnam.jpg

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

A Current Affair are running a story on NarCONon - tomorrow night for all you Ozzies:biggrin:

Just had a text from a mate who saw my head on his TV - and survived the shock. It's an ad for the show tomorrow:roflmao:

Yep, I just saw the ACA ad for tomorrow's program.
I know it's a day early but "Happy Birthday, Ron". :happydance:

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=11632

Today, March 11, 2014, Yarra Ranges Councillors in Australia, unanimously voted to reject the controversial Scientology's drug rehab, Narconon application that would allow them to shift from East Warburton to Green Gables in La La Ave, Warburton.

"Through information objectors obtained through Freedom of Information, it was last night revealed that police attended more than 30 incidents at the East Warburton site, including one where a person had an axe."

History factoid. Scientology OSA campaigned vigorously for FOI so they could get the dope on what government officials had on their crimes, and also to get dope on people they wanted to fairgame and do ops on. How is that FOI thing working out in this sit, OSA?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Looking good mate! Nice to see your face back on the box, and looking forward to tomorrow night. :hattip::cheers:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Saw an ad briefly tonight for A Current Affair (I think!) tomorrow night here in Oz, talking about how Scn is going to set up all these churches all over Oz trying to get more peeps in.

LOL!

I saw a map on screen (very briefly). Looks like they're going to enlist all the kangaroos and (gasp!) wombats!

So, they think the Aussies are going to flock to these orgs? Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa...... yeah, right!

Come to think of it, the kangaroos don't have brains any bigger than Miscavige's (or maybe they do?). They're still trying to decide if a wombat has one....

Not too many white folks in some of those areas either, from what I could see. Aboriginal settlements? Maybe someone better informed than I could say.

Crap! I've got to watch it now and I don't really watch TV anymore...

Edit: Just read the previous postings. Late for the party again. narconon eh?

That would explain the setups in Aboriginal settlements. God help the abos.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
This article by David Love really hits the jackpot. And what is true for one Narconon centre is true of every one of them.

http://www.examiner.com/article/scientology-s-narconon-application-rejected-today-australia

It starts with police reports and goes on to non-certification. A must-read.

Today, March 11, 2014, shocking Police Reports revealed police attended more than 30 incidents at Scientology’s drug rehab, Narconon, in the East Warburton site, including one where a person had an axe.

Freedom of Information – Narconon Police Events – Précis:

Numerous Police Reports were filed concerning missing persons, violent threats, threats to burn the place down and abduct female staff member, assaults, and numerous other disturbances...

I also liked the Examiner's suggestions for further reading: Scientology, Scientology Religion, Scientology Church.

JustSheila

Crusader
:wow: Scooter, you were TERRIFIC and that was really LONG!

I loved
the clip with LRH quoting himself a madman,
the professor telling the dangers of the drug doses,
the man yelling at the ashtray (yikes!)
you repeatedly stating that Narconon was a recruitment center for the C of S
the mentions of all the deaths at Narconon

and it was aired RIGHT AFTER that boy's murderer is jailed in Perth. Great positioning!

FUCK YOU OSA!

FUCK YOU NARCONON!

Australia runs this. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jump

Operating teatime

I loved
the clip with LRH quoting himself a madman,
the professor telling the dangers of the drug doses,
the man yelling at the ashtray (yikes!)
you repeatedly stating that Narconon was a recruitment center for the C of S
the mentions of all the deaths at Narconon

and it was aired RIGHT AFTER that boy's murderer is jailed in Perth. Great positioning!

FUCK YOU OSA!

FUCK YOU NARCONON!

Australia runs this. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Professor is Prof. Kerryn Phelps - she has a majorly high profile in Australia :yes:

That was a great and very credible piece :thumbsup:

Former President AMA, Health, Communication & Leadership Speaker

Professor Kerryn Phelps has been a familiar face to many Australians over the last twenty five years during which time she has appeared regularly on television, radio and the print media informing the Australian public on health issues.

Professor Kerryn Phelps is Adjunct Professor at Sydney University in the Faculty of Medicine in the Schools of Public Health and General Practice. Professor Kerryn Phelps is also extremely involved in integrative health and is on the Advisory Board of the Australian Integrative Medicine Association.

Aside from practicing as a General Practitioner in Sydney, Professor Phelps also lectures at Sydney University, is a Consultant to various Corporations and Associations and sits on several boards. She has recently established a state of the art multi-disciplinary health clinic in Sydney’s Surry Hills called the Uclinic.

In May 2000, after a year in the position of President of the AMA in NSW, Professor Phelps was elected Federal President of the Australian Medical Association. Professor Kerryn Phelps was the first woman to head this organisation. She served for the maximum term of three years.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Brilliant Scoots ... you get better at this every time you do it and make your points so calmly and well (you get better looking too BTW!).

Thanks for making it happen, again.

:yes:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron

I loved
[the man yelling at the ashtray (yikes!)

[/SIZE]

The man yelling at the ashtray is RVY=Robert Vaughn (spelling?) Young who gave a demonstration of some of the TRs.

Opter