What's new

Am I clear? The DCSI and the CCRD

I don't know if you are aware of the clear certainty rundown, but it is an interesting subject. Hubbard has always had difficulty with delivering clears who fit the original definition of clear. In the '60's and 70's one did Power and Power plus and R6EW as a setup to doing the clearing course. I don't know why, but Hubbard came up with the Dianetic clear. He came up with a small rundown that would determine if one was a Dianetic Clear or not. the DCSI I think it was called. (Dianetic Clear Special Intensive) For like $500 you got this rundown to see when and if you had the clear cog.

There came into being several versions of clear - Dianetic Clear, Scientology clear, natural clear, and for a while there were harmonics of clear. There were this life and last life clears for those that were born after 1940's when Ron was doing his "research" into Dianetics. People would get declared clear, then undeclared clear, and redeclared clear etc.

They redid the DCI into another version called the CCRD - the clear certainty rundown - and got rid of the harmonics of clear, said you could not go clear on scientology auditing ( Not including the clearing course) etc.

You would think that would tie it up with a pretty bow, right?

Nope. They, Hubbard? came up with yet another version. Instead of a name, it goes by a date, much like the 10 aug PTS handling procedure. I can't remember the date of it though I have had it. It really goes into dicy territory, auditing Dianetics on clears. That is supposed to be a no no. They generally spring it on the OT who shows up at Flag to get set up for OT 7. It is a long rundown, lots of dianetic auditing, and /or ser. fac. handling.

They determine by dowsing his folders and interviewing him, to determine if he is in fact clear. This is a guy who is, in some cases already an OT5 completion getting on his solo NOTs. Or in my case, while I was in the middle of the damn OT7 level.

A real cash cow for the person who wants to go up onto the OT levels - because it is part of their very expensive OT setups. It takes many intensives to deliver. I was stranded for like a month and a half at Flag getting mine - I burned through intensives like they were water. When I didn't go clear on the Dianetics portion, they switched to running ser facs on me. Ultimately, when I ran out of money, they ran, a listing and nulling process - "What was your clear cog." Which really pissed me off, since I knew that one ran the Clearing Course material till "you cogged you were mocking it up". There was an HCOB that said just that on the CC It gave the EP you were expected to have.

Amazing how one can attest with an ARCX needle going and be happy to get the hell out of Dodge. They had some sort of ARCX step the ran to clean up the BPC, but really - that last step, so ham bone stupid, brought me the closest to realizing it was all a scam.

And all of those hours and money were wasted because, I had the clear cog when I was getting my power setups back in the 60's. I was running a Dianetic chain, I cogged I was mocking the pain up as I was getting stitched up after a car accident with out anesthetics, because I was in shock, and since I was out of it anyway, why bother (or how ever my DR. justified it) I had an amazing case change at that point in session, and for the longest time no one could explain what happened to me, till years later I realized I was a Dianetic clear.

It's an amazing thing, how they try to make the unworkable tech deliver an unobtainable product. So sad. Such a waste of talent.

Mimsey

Last edited:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Am I clear? The DCI and the CCRD

Regardless of the Clear Cog if one looks at the EP which is more precisey labeled on the Grade Chart as Ability Gained and this is shown to the Clear attestee at the attestation exam by the examiner and that ability gained states

A Being Who No Longer Has his Own Reactive Mind

could not possibly make sense to someone in it's full blown LRH understanding unless one has also read the infamous OT3 hand written document.

As for the Clear cog itself I give mucho kudos to an individual who can have that cog without being fed any kind of appetizer soup and bread before being able to cook up that cognitive "realization" within their own realm of mind.

Rd00

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious

I had the DCSI (Dianetic Clear Special Intensive) and Sunshine Rundown. Attested to Natural Clear and then later went through some other check to confirm clear. Forgot my clear number -- now what's up with that?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

The whole thing is fraud. They proclaim you will get rid of your reactive mind...but lots of time and $$$$$ later - you have to say "I am mocking up my reactive mind but can stop it and control it". What a scam! I hope the Church of Scientology gets sued for their fraudulent claims!

8-8008 - When I got into Scientology - I was $old Dianetics and deceived - GET RID OF YOUR REACTIVE MIND!!

I went up the Bridge and even reached a point where I could control my reactions. - the BANK

I did Clear Certainty Rundown but did not say these words "I am mocking up my own reactive mind but can stop it and control it"!

That is the Clear Cog today - who knows what it will change into.

That is FRAUD! You don't get rid of your reactive mind. False advertising and deceptive practices.

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader

Good post Mims . . .

We had some earlier threads on this issue of Clear and WTF . . .

As Alan Walter had commented: "Clear of what!?!"

In our view (his and mine) the proposition of "Clear" in any of Hubbard's versions is bullshit.

The EP for any case area handling is, in reality, coming to be at cause over the area or subject and no longer on auto effect of it. "The Clear Cog" arbitrary, in actuality really is revealing that the guy has come to cause over that level, area of case . . .

For example, I have often referred to on ESMB my 1959 event of "blowing my Dianetics case" . . . . in actuality, it was the instant I became at cause over my own "mental image pictures" and experience of my "whole track."

Here is a write up of it.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Wrong-and-Why&p=217560&viewfull=1#post217560

Later in 1969-70 I was put through the ringer of Standard Dn, and also the CC :duh: Shit, was that a boring nothing event . . . only matched by crawling through OT2. :grouch:

At least, OT3 and NOTs were "entertaining!" :biggrin: :melodramatic:

So, in actuality, Hubbard screwed it all up by failing to recognize what his tech was producing and his insistence on the loony paradigm of the "need to get rid of" rather than the validation of natural powers and capacities restored or recovered.

As a result, many good people who got gains in early actions were subsequently given strife, difficulty and often screwed up by the incessant hunt for the arbitraries delineated in all of the various "Clear handlings" . . . . the hunt was for "what was wrong, out or otherwise missed" and never for "what was the ability or power regained, recovered or restored."

It is a cascade of BIG goofs . . .

R

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

I had the DCSI (Dianetic Clear Special Intensive) and Sunshine Rundown. Attested to Natural Clear and then later went through some other check to confirm clear. Forgot my clear number -- now what's up with that?

Chip I don't mean to be invalidative here but if you forgot your clear number that means you weren't Clear because a Clear has photographic memory. As a matter of fact a Clear would be able to also tell us what the date was he became Clear and would be able to tell us the color of the clothes that the auditor was wearing and would be able to tell us the garabage can he threw away his glasses into that he no longer needs.

Last edited:

I think you're right - the DCSI. My wife had a couple of them, plus the a couple of the CCRDs as well. She was declared clear and undeclared clear so many times it make your head spin. Mimsey

Chip I don't mean to be invalidative here but if you forgot your clear number that means you weren't Clear because a Clear has photographic memory. As a matter of fact a Clear would be able to also tell us what the date was he became Clear and would be able to tell us the color of the clothes that the auditor was wearing and would be able to tell us the garabage can he threw away his glasses into that he no longer needs.
Mine was low - like 2021 - I got it in 1970. Now I'm lucky to remember what I had for breakfast. Mimsey Or maybe the # was lower - who knows.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
The only thing that was invalidated was my bank account, Rene. At one time I had the phrase "forgot my clear number" in my signature.

8-8008

Patron with Honors
I don't know if you are aware of the clear certainty rundown, but it is an interesting subject. Hubbard has always had difficulty with delivering clears who fit the original definition of clear. In the '60's and 70's one did Power and Power plus and R6EW as a setup to doing the clearing course. I don't know why, but Hubbard came up with the Dianetic clear. He came up with a small rundown that would determine if one was a Dianetic Clear or not. the DCSI I think it was called. (Dianetic Clear Special Intensive) For like $500 you got this rundown to see when and if you had the clear cog.

There came into being several versions of clear - Dianetic Clear, Scientology clear, natural clear, and for a while there were harmonics of clear. There were this life and last life clears for those that were born after 1940's when Ron was doing his "research" into Dianetics. People would get declared clear, then undeclared clear, and redeclared clear etc.

They redid the DCI into another version called the CCRD - the clear certainty rundown - and got rid of the harmonics of clear, said you could not go clear on scientology auditing ( Not including the clearing course) etc.

You would think that would tie it up with a pretty bow, right?

Nope. They, Hubbard? came up with yet another version. Instead of a name, it goes by a date, much like the 10 aug PTS handling procedure. I can't remember the date of it though I have had it. It really goes into dicy territory, auditing Dianetics on clears. That is supposed to be a no no. They generally spring it on the OT who shows up at Flag to get set up for OT 7. It is a long rundown, lots of dianetic auditing, and /or ser. fac. handling.

They determine by dowsing his folders and interviewing him, to determine if he is in fact clear. This is a guy who is, in some cases already an OT5 completion getting on his solo NOTs. Or in my case, while I was in the middle of the damn OT7 level.

A real cash cow for the person who wants to go up onto the OT levels - because it is part of their very expensive OT setups. It takes many intensives to deliver. I was stranded for like a month and a half at Flag getting mine - I burned through intensives like they were water. When I didn't go clear on the Dianetics portion, they switched to running ser facs on me. Ultimately, when I ran out of money, they ran, a listing and nulling process - "What was your clear cog." Which really pissed me off, since I knew that one ran the Clearing Course material till "you cogged you were mocking it up". There was an HCOB that said just that on the CC It gave the EP you were expected to have.

Amazing how one can attest with an ARCX needle going and be happy to get the hell out of Dodge. They had some sort of ARCX step the ran to clean up the BPC, but really - that last step, so ham bone stupid, brought me the closest to realizing it was all a scam.

And all of those hours and money were wasted because, I had the clear cog when I was getting my power setups back in the 60's. I was running a Dianetic chain, I cogged I was mocking the pain up as I was getting stitched up after a car accident with out anesthetics, because I was in shock, and since I was out of it anyway, why bother (or how ever my DR. justified it) I had an amazing case change at that point in session, and for the longest time no one could explain what happened to me, till years later I realized I was a Dianetic clear.

It's an amazing thing, how they try to make the unworkable tech deliver an unobtainable product. So sad. Such a waste of talent.

Mimsey

here is what I found, interesting :)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?10438-The-Clear-Cognition-***Confidential***

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

And if the Clear had also done L-12, they could tell you the color of Ron's tie because they would be exterior with full perception.

I am still working out the small details of how they would time travel to go back to that event Hubbard did in the early 50's announcing the "world's first clear".

Perhaps easier is if they would simply exteriorize to Target II where they could find Ron and see what color his tie and or ascot is today.

Does anyone have an intergalactic map showing how to get to Target II? I tried Google Maps but got this error message:

UNABLE TO PERFORM MAPPING TASK
Target II? Really? Are you a fucking Scientologist? OMG! LOL

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Now just wait a Gang dang awful minute. I remember standing in the Flag bookstore showing someone a reference where it said a Clear didn't have pictures anymore and that information made me wonder ....again... if I was Clear as I had attested to at least twice before..as I was still using 'mental image pictures'. WTF contradictions galore. Then add to that, years later while on the Freewinds, as 'a clear, but no OT levels' being corrected in qual and shown that the greatest liability a thetan had was 'mental image pictures' ...uhmmm WTF what the hell is audited on OT levels? Oh, I see, a person doesn't have 'mental image pictures' they are all 'BTs' .....uhhhhhh yahhhhh...I can 'PICTURE' that... lol

I think I need a pink sheet for HH's law of commotion :biggrin:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
I would suggest a new definition of Clear:

The ability to be yourself; to not feel the need to be evaluated, invalidated or validated by the Church of Scientology.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

As for the Clear cog itself I give mucho kudos to an individual who can have that cog without being fed any kind of appetizer soup and bread before being able to cook up that cognitive "realization" within their own realm of mind.

Rd00

While I was on Dientitics they told me I needed to buy cassette tapes for about $1200 so that will give the the data I needed to get the clear cognition. That is wrong on so many levels.

My motivation was to save money.

I didn't "go clear" on Dienetics. (as if anyone does)

Then I did the clearing course for 5 months or so and didn't get the cog. Then I listened to the tapes again and heard Hubbard tell us the clear cognition.

So the next day I went in and told them I had the cognition and what it was. and flibity flobity flooo I was clear.

What bullshit.

RogerB

Crusader
Ummmm . . . on the "no mental image picture" thingie :duh:

Whomever said it was/is bullshit is RIGHT! :yes:

Umm, imagery and the envisionment of them is the language of we spiritual Beings! :melodramatic: Without them there is no comm :nervous::nervous:

Maybe we should have a new thread titled . . . .COUNT THE WAYS HUBBARD WAS OFF THE WALL GOD AWFULLY, STUPIDLY, IMBECILICALY WRONG!

R

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I went through the wringer with the Clear thing. Not as bad as some of you though but definitely mind phucking and money being poured down the drain. Hubbard was a genius at interiorizing people so they'd miss his sleight of hand maneuvers.

I was at ASHO/AOLA in 1980. I was on the Briefing Course and bogged due to hubbards faulty study tech and having to sludge through those god awful lectures filled with mind boggling nonsense and hubbards inability to articulate his nonsense clearly. After all the usual remedies to debug my study case the authorities figured I may have been an unacknowledged Clear. That was the era where being declared Clear was the latest panacea to everyone's case problems. I remember the day I attested: April 20, 1980. I remember the date because April is the fourth month of the year times the 20th day of the month = (19)80. 4/20/80. If I had a clear number I have no idea what it was and I don't give a flying phuck! lol.

After attesting I didn't feel any different. Just more puzzlement and disappointment. And it didn't solve being bogged on the Briefing Course. It was then determined that the Purif would handle that. LOL I was relieved to be sent back home to do the Purif! Note: the Purif didn't do a damn bit of good for anything. Period!

Later on down the line I wasted 500 bucks on the DSCI. I recall some details doing it but when I re-attested to Clear again I didn't feel the magic. lol. It was around this time that I seriously started doubting the marketing hype about the wonderful things diametrics and scientologoy claimed to provide.

In the years following my escape and deprogramming I still thought there might be something there about diuretics and scilon-bog-ology.

Fast forward to 2008 and beyond and doing lots of reading on ESMB and other sites thoroughly disabused* me of the whole theory of diantology. I've concluded that the reactive mind is hubbard's fantasy and invention in an effort to control his slaves and extract the maximum amount of money, time and effort from them as possible. And of course what follows is there is no such thing as Clear.

It was all a wild goose chase! And for what?

I'm so blessed to be off the delusional hubbard merry-go round. Actually it wasn't merry at all!

* I hesitate to use the word because it was one of hubbard's favorite words. But it's use here is appropriate.

Wow I just realised I am mocking up [STRIKE]my own [/STRIKE] RON HUBBARDS SCRIPTED pictures/case/engrams. [STRIKE]I love that I had this cognition about myself.[/STRIKE] I love that I played Rons little fiddle right to the end including the bit where he scripted me becoming cause!
Now.......where did I leave my mind, myself, my life...can't seem to find them.

JustSheila

Crusader
The irony of my clear attest in '82 is that I didn't believe in the reactive mind. Creative auditing went great, it was fun, but reactive mind? Pfffft!

So I just kept saying I didn't have one, and that would F/N. No matter who audited me.

They tried to get me to recall when I went clear, like in a past life or something, but no, I said, I had never been in scn before. I just didn't have a reactive mind.

F/N F/N

Attested natural clear.

We are ALL natural clears. lol.