What's new

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad speaks at Scientology Graduation

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Student Western Regional Minister Tony Muhammad speaks at Scientology graduation.

Mike Rinder:
Tony Muhammad Does Ideal Graduation
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/tony-muhammad-graduation/

Tony-M-Graduation.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I wonder what it's going to be for DM when the ''love'' ends and the divorce comes :unsure:

These are people who love to preach and speak publicly!
:biggrin:

I wonder what it's going to be for DM when the ''love'' ends and the divorce comes :unsure:

These are people who love to preach and speak publicly!
:biggrin:

If I had to guess it's gonna go about as well as it did for us when we kicked the Taliban to the curb after the Soviets pulled out of Afghanistan.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I think so too!

I wait, but it's long! :confused2:
May be a lot of FSMC may make a marriage keeps going on for a while :unsure:

Leland

Crusader
Nation of Islam Student Western Regional Minister Tony Muhammad speaks at Scientology graduation.

Mike Rinder:
Tony Muhammad Does Ideal Graduation
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/tony-muhammad-graduation/

Tony-M-Graduation.jpg

not sure of exact scripture of the Islamic Religion, but my understanding of one point of Islam is that Christians are "given a chance to convert" but Buddists are just killed, not being given a chance to convert. This is because Christians believe in God. But Buddists believe and follow the teachings of a man. I don't hold out much of an understanding between Islam and Scientology.

not sure of exact scripture of the Islamic Religion, but my understanding of one point of Islam is that Christians are "given a chance to convert" but Buddists are just killed, not being given a chance to convert. This is because Christians believe in God. But Buddists believe and follow the teachings of a man. I don't hold out much of an understanding between Islam and Scientology.
I'm not sure it matters which scripture they follow, anyone who is following Louie Farrakhan isn't playing with a full deck, and it's there is one thing a con man can't stand it's being fuck over by another con man. His followers will go jihad on the cult's ass.

Leland

Crusader
I'm not sure it matters which scripture they follow, anyone who is following Louie Farrakhan isn't playing with a full deck, and it's there is one thing a con man can't stand it's being fuck over by another con man. His followers will go jihad on the cult's ass.

Have you read "soul on ice" by Eldridge Cleaver? Wow what a book!

Wot he said.

The salvation pimps are going to have jurisdiction wars, and fights over which bits of the Koolaide belong to which pimp. And the NOI kingpins won't take kindly to it when they themselves are up in front of "ethics".

Li'l pimply white boy EO telling the bros wot to do and how to do it.:no:

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious

I hear they're not too fond of Jews either......

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
LoL yea you got that right. I was referring to the troubles Thailand has with its Muslims killing Buddists in southern part of Thailand with machetes .

Well, yes Muslim aggression could be a whole new thread. But there are quite a few similarities between Islam and scifaggery in terms of hostility toward non believers, apostasy and the arrogance of people who 'know they are right'.

Leland

Crusader

Well, yes Muslim aggression could be a whole new thread. But there are quite a few similarities between Islam and scifaggery in terms of hostility toward non believers, apostasy and the arrogance of people who 'know they are right'.

You got that right! Is there any Scien in any Islamic country?

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
You got that right! Is there any Scien in any Islamic country?

Good question......my guess would be no. I remember seeing an LRH quote somewhere where he said 'don't fight a battle that you haven't already won' .....Fanatical Islam and Scifags battling it out......that would be a sight to see.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Although they CALL themselves "Nation of Islam", they are not Muslims in any way that real Muslims would recognize.

NoI have their own Xenu mythology, where 6,600 years ago there was only the black race, and then an evil black scientist named Ya`qub bred all the other races in a genetic experiment. The brown people were created from black people, and the white people were bleached from the brown people, and whites were created to be inherently evil:
Yakub said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied".[3] He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[4] This insight led to a dastardly plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[4] By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to the island of Patmos, where he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5] The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".[2]

The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[2] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[6] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on a ship under the "devil" John Hawkins in the 1555.[7]

According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were byproducts of Yakub's work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process;[3] however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."[2]

According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that had begun in 1914.[8][9][10]

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Although they CALL themselves "Nation of Islam", they are not Muslims in any way that real Muslims would recognize.

NoI have their own Xenu mythology, where 6,600 years ago there was only the black race, and then an evil black scientist named Ya`qub bred all the other races in a genetic experiment. The brown people were created from black people, and the white people were bleached from the brown people, and whites were created to be inherently evil:

Absolutely correct.

For real Muslims, in the Middle Ages, any of the Peoples of the Book, meaning Jews and Christians, were to be left alone until they wised up and converted. Until that time they had to pay the Jizya, the religious tax:

The intention of taking the jizya is not to approve the disbelief of non-Muslims in Islam, but rather to spare their lives and to give them some time; in hope that during it; they might stop to reflect on the virtues of Islam and its compelling arguments, and consequently converting from disbelief to belief. That's why it's important to pay the jizya with humiliation and servility, because naturally, any sensible person can not stand humiliation and servility. So if the disbeliever is given some time watching the pride of Islam and hearing evidences of its authenticity, and see the humiliation of the disbelief, then apparently this might carry him to convert to Islam, and that's the main rationale behind the enactment of the jizya.[13]

Last edited:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bosnia is mix of religions (mostly Islam/Muslim), but "they" are trying there.... bcs it is "NEW" to people with good heart....they may find good in "helping others, no drugs,no wars....blablabla"
but last I have heard ,after "They" left Croatia... maybe few in Bosnia...
now it is game on Serbia.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Good question......my guess would be no. I remember seeing an LRH quote somewhere where he said 'don't fight a battle that you haven't already won' .....Fanatical Islam and Scifags battling it out......that would be a sight to see.

It's very unlikely that an Islamic government would tolerate Scientology, particularly after one of their clerics got a good look at Scn theology.

Then there's the whole "leaving Islam is punishable by death" thing:

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:

Narrated 'Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Volume 9, Book 84, Number 64:

Narrated 'Ali:

Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Apostle, by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Any Muslim who leaves Islam is subject to the death penalty, as is any non-Muslim who preaches a non-Islamic religion to Muslims.

Last edited: