What's new

ABC News: Scientology shatters families and enforces Disconnection!

What do you think Commander?

Maybe nothing to do with Dianetics and Rex just had a misunderstood word in The Way to Happiness?

well pitsy...

it shouldn't surprise you to know i think the sort of reg pressure which (apparently) resulted in rex embezzling funds to donate to CoS which (apparently) led to a lethal confrontation suxxx...

Are you telling me if Davie had to file corporate income taxes that the hit would not be significant? And then OSHA and who knows what other agencies examining labor practices of Scn? That would not be enough to bring indictments and lengthy prison terms? And maybe compensation to victims? Oh, my the can of worms that would be opened if this were a legit enterprise.

awww winnie...

yer tawkin' like a gawdam dimmicrat...

as CB said:

"the subject means little or nothing to you but i'm an auditor. i know what i've done with the materials. and i know we are spirits with what could be denominated as "OT" potential some of which i have myself realized and used..."

When CB dies, the subject dies.

i don't figure to die when i die. i'm a noted poet who has produced a body of work expected to outlive me...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
well pitsy...

it shouldn't surprise you to know i think the sort of reg pressure which (apparently) resulted in rex embezzling funds to donate to CoS which (apparently) led to a lethal confrontation suxxx...

But shouldn't the abilities that Rex obtained from getting Dianetics allowed him to easily deal with that pressure without having to resort to murdering others?

But shouldn't the abilities that Rex obtained from getting Dianetics allowed him to easily deal with that pressure without having to resort to murdering others?

well...

this can get into being a rather profound question...

yes. i do believe a proper study and practice of dianetics can help a person to develop their personal character. i also believe in a proper study of our judeochristian scripture

but...

i also know that SHIT HAPPENS!!!

thank god i'm not a murderer myself pitsy. i've been there. i didn't do that. but i have been there...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
well...

yes. i do believe a proper study and practice of dianetics can help a person to develop their personal character. i also believe in a proper study of our judeochristian scripture

but...

thank god i'm not a murderer myself pitsy. i've been there. i didn't do that. but i have been there...

On the part that I bolded I will have to emphatically disagree with you.

I honestly cannot recall even one instance where I observed the study and practice of dianetics to have helped someone in that way.

No evidence that it helped L. Ron Hubbard, Rex Fowler, or anyone else. :no:

If you personally feel as though you were helped I would tend to attribute that towards your study of judeochristian scripture you just mentioned.

On the part that I bolded I will have to emphatically disagree with you.

I honestly cannot recall even one instance where I observed the study and practice of dianetics to have helped someone in that way.

No evidence that it helped L. Ron Hubbard, Rex Fowler, or anyone else. :no:

If you personally feel as though you were helped I would tend to attribute that towards your study of judeochristian scripture you just mentioned.

i believe you're making an honest statement pitsy but it still seems a bit puzzling. i remain very impressed with the chart of human evaluation and the book SOS. that material works awfully well for me; i can and 2WC with someone angry enough to fight and bring 'em uptone to where they are more tolerant and rational. but if you see nothing in it, then you see nothing in it

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Commander, it's feeling like you keep moving the goalposts on me.

I was responding to your statement where you said:
i do believe a proper study and practice of dianetics can help a person to develop their personal character

What does THIS response have to do with that:
i believe you're making an honest statement pitsy but it still seems a bit puzzling. i remain very impressed with the chart of human evaluation and the book SOS. that material works awfully well for me; i can and 2WC with someone angry enough to fight and bring 'em uptone to where they are more tolerant and rational. but if you see nothing in it, then you see nothing in it

I've seen many people in my life who were angry enough to fight spoken with by others resulting in conflicts resolved with no physical violence. (no scientology used by the way to achieve those results)

Contrary to what some scientologists seem to believe, Hubbard did NOT invent the use of communication to resolve conflicts. :no:

Again though, what does all this have to do with helping a person to develop personal character?

Are you suggesting that your 2WC with someone created permanent changes resulting in an improvement in their personal character?

well...

but...

How could you not know with all of it that you foitser off on ESMB?

ABC News- Scientology shatters families and enforces Disconnection!

CB. It's:

Not. "I told you a thousand times and I will tell you another thousand times: Auditing works".

Commander, it's feeling like you keep moving the goalposts on me.

I was responding to your statement where you said:

What does THIS response have to do with that:

I've seen many people in my life who were angry enough to fight spoken with by others resulting in conflicts resolved with no physical violence. (no scientology used by the way to achieve those results)

Contrary to what some scientologists seem to believe, Hubbard did NOT invent the use of communication to resolve conflicts. :no:

Again though, what does all this have to do with helping a person to develop personal character?

Are you suggesting that your 2WC with someone created permanent changes resulting in an improvement in their personal character?

i'm not moving any goalposts here

i'm not playing on a gridiron or a hockey rink but a baseball diamond; it's the foul poles that seem to be kept in motion

yes. a study of dianetics can improve character

and yes many people who have never studied dianetics can do wonderful things with 2WC

nd i hope you will pay some attention and perhaps respond to my next post...

CB, medical error is one thing. If we canned every doctor who made a mistake, we'd have no doctors.

Medical malpractice is quite another, and doctors have to keep hefty insurance policies to pay when they go beyond a simple mistake. Mostly docs continue to practice. Who hasn't made a major mistake in their career?

Medical negligence is quite another thing again, and a doc doing that will soon have a pulled ticket and possible jail time.

This goes beyond even medical negligence, as NO ONE INVOLVED WAS LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE.

This deserves a lot more bad publicity than it got. Lisa deserves it.

speaking of what lisa deserves...

it is reported that she had $60K in the bank and immediately after her death someone from the org forged a withdrawal slip and withdrew the cash. looked like a pretty credible report. lisa deserves to have this reported and more importantly deserves to have that act considered by her colleagues which CoS, of course, prohibits and blockades

i suspect you are happy to concur with this statement...

however...

lisa loved scientology and made it her life's work. she deserves to have this respected by those who express concern about her wrongful death. and to attempt to use her wrongful death to attack and destroy her life work that she loved is far more despicable than grabbing some cash in which she no longer had any interest; it is in truth the act of a jackal...

Re: ABC News- Scientology shatters families and enforces Disconnection!

CB. It's:

Not. "I told you a thousand times and I will tell you another thousand times: Auditing works".

disconnection sucks chancrous donkey dick DB

but...

i'm still an auditor

it is reported that she had $60K in the bank and immediately after her death someone from the org forged a withdrawal slip and withdrew the cash. looked like a pretty credible report. lisa deserves to have this reported and more importantly deserves to have that act considered by her colleagues which CoS, of course, prohibits and blockades

however...

lisa loved scientology and made it her life's work. she deserves to have this respected by those who express concern about her wrongful death. and to attempt to use her wrongful death to attack and destroy her life work that she loved is far more despicable than grabbing some cash in which she no longer had any interest; it is in truth the act of a jackal...

ok gang...

library is about to close

i'll be back tomorrow and i hope to see some responses to this statement. i don't think most of you want to be jackals and i hope you mostly would prefer not to act like jackals. i toe the mark when you toss tough questions my way and i expect the same from you...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

however...

Neither you nor anyone else would have known how Lisa (or any other scientologist) really felt about scientology Birdie ... we were forced to become actors while in the cult and even our closest family and friends would not have known our true thoughts, because it was not safe to disclose the truth, the inevitable penalties were too high for many of us.

You don't know how she would have felt about her money either but I doubt she would have appreciated it being stolen ... if that is what happened.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
but they aren't good enough for me to tolerate CoS abuses

not with ron dead. i could tolerate much that i would not condone from el primo maximo. he had produced something of profound substance and it was still experimental and developmental and he was playing in a no autopsy - no foul league as far as i was concerned...

Yeah he came up with something more important than a Human Being.