What's new

Mike Bennitt shares a creepy e-mail he received after filming Scientology events

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Ortega: Mike Bennitt shares with us a creepy e-mail he received after filming Scientology events
http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/08/mi...he-received-after-filming-scientology-events/

BennittEmail.jpg

Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:15 AM

Mr. Bennitt,

I am working on a story involving Karen de la Carriere. You apparently work in some capacity for her and your background is very important to show the variety of people Ms de la Carriere embraces.

Questions:

1. Your business address [redacted] is listed at [redacted] in Irvine, which is a storage facility with no mailing address. Mail to this address gets returned by a dubious vitamin store not in Irvine but in Hollywood. Where is your business registered and is it active?

2. Can you explain your relationship with [redacted] or [redacted]? Is Mr [redacted] still your mentor?

3. Are you aware of a debt of $4,000 that you have with a former [redacted] partner? Do you have reason to think that the debt does not need to be paid back?

4. You recently trained as a Gelato chef. Does this represent a second or third leg of income for you or did you leave the social media business altogether? Is your work for Karen de la Carriere related to ice cream or social media marketing?

5. Are you allowed to enter the State of Illinois? Do you have tax liens in the tune of $100,000 or more? Is there some reason you cannot visit your parents?

6. Did you analyze your failure at the Chicago mercantile and is this the reason you turned to multi-level marketing?

7. Lastly, as a fan of Texas, do you have any kind words to say about this State?

Please prove any answers you please by Friday, 6 am GMT.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Richard Chesler
[email protected]

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It seems the DA/Black PR creepy campaigns are in full swing. I had a couple of nasty emails about Jeffrey Augustine today and have had the same on David Love, Karen and someone else recently. So childish and disgusting ... in fact I can't even find the words for what it represents.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
It seems the DA/Black PR creepy campaigns are in full swing. I had a couple of nasty emails about Jeffrey Augustine today and have had the same on David Love, Karen and someone else recently. So childish and disgusting ... in fact I can't even find the words for what it represents.

Did you send them to Karen, David etc? Maybe they would like to post them to show just how spiritual the cult of Scientology really is!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Did you send them to Karen, David etc? Maybe they would like to post them to show just how spiritual the cult of Scientology really is!

Or perhaps Tony Ortega.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Posted this afternoon over at the Bunker: :biggrin:

Graham5 hours ago

Hey Slappy! A few questions for you:

1.Your business address is listed at Flag in Clearwater, which is little more than a vast empty storage facility with de-tox facilities based on a dubious vitamin regime. Is there any evidence that any of this works?

2. Can you explain your relationship with Mike Rinder or Marty Rathbun? Is Mr L Ron Hubbard still your mentor? Really?

3. Are you aware of vast amounts of money you've conned out of gullible Scientologists under the guise of advance payments for services? Do you have reason to think that these debts do not need to be paid back?

4. You long ago trained as a Gestapo chief. Does this represent the sum of your lifetime ambitions and have you left the human race altogether?

5. Are you allowed to enter the State of Texas or are you merely too frightened to do so? Is there some reason you cannot visit your father? (Apparently he knows of a good hiding place for a midget on the lam).

6. Did you analyze your failure at everything you ever turned your hand to and why have you allowed Hubbard's multi-level marketing scam to degenerate into rip-off demands for donations?

7. Lastly, as someone who has never heard of Texas and couldn't even find it on a map, nevertheless do you have any kind words to say about this State?

Please provide any answers you please by Thursday at 2pm

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

I recently got a series of black PR emails on David Love.

You can really tell who they are worried about. ie: Who are the most effective critics currently.

Go Karen, Jeffrey and David!!!

:cheerleader:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I recently got a series of black PR emails on David Love.

You can really tell who they are worried about. ie: Who are the most effective critics currently.

Go Karen, Jeffrey and David!!!

:cheerleader:

Hi Kook, long time no see. Glad to see your still incomm with the church.

I think I understand now why Scientology thinks it has so many members.

Also, can you please post them Kook?