What's new

Know where I can find Hubbard's Class VIII lecture?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Capture it on video this time, though. It should sell well. Even though you'll have to do it with subtitles. :)

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Your still pissed off because you gave that outdoor party with the fish and wine and nobody paid you for it! :grouch:

I'll have you know that a lot of time and effort went into the catering arrangements for that little event. I'm still paying off my bloody credit card bill.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
DS,

Laurence Gardner does not put the truth in his books! Either he himself has been misindocrinated or is economical with the truth and chooses to promote a watered down story on the grail etc and has decided that the cattle deserve no more. Gardner has many group connections which would conflict with him telling the truth- same as the Nexus crowd.

During the Class VIII Course, LRH would target certain individuals.....as there were several former Jesus Christs in the audience.....and some of them had a homosexual propensity........the lecture may have been more aimed at them.....:confused2:

That is the most coherent explanation for the LRH crap I've ever seen. Never met the man but based on the tapes I've listened to that is SO in character! :dieslaughing:

One of the things I genuinely appreciate about ESMB are the anecdotes from old timers. They provide a lot of interesting background material to the development of the tech and the early years before it all became too "important" and overweighted with significance.

Hubbard was a complex entity but he certainly could be funny.

Mark A. Baker

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
DS,

Laurence Gardner does not put the truth in his books! Either he himself has been misindocrinated or is economical with the truth and chooses to promote a watered down story on the grail etc and has decided that the cattle deserve no more. Gardner has many group connections which would conflict with him telling the truth- same as the Nexus crowd.

I object to this libel. I've put on a few pounds, but hardly enough to be called a "crowd". Small group, perhaps, but that's it. You must have been confused by the 100 after my name.

Are you familiar with the pilots descriptions of the early christian years, (which he claimed to have been involved with)?

alex

No. My interest in the period is more academic than speculative. Nor was I involved in any of that particular imbroglio on the past track. Had I been, my sympathies would clearly have lain with the empire. Although, I am a bit less "fascist" now. :wink2:

To the extent that "christianity" holds any validity for me it lies with the gnostic christians. On the whole, they, like the Romans, weren't advocates of "human sacrifice theory". :omg:

Mark A. Baker
Senatus Populusque Romanus