What's new

Rapper Chill E.B. has started his first Scientology services

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Community Learning Center Blog: Worldwide Telethon a success!
Code:
http://www.communitylearningcentertutoring.com/uncategorized/worldwide-telethon-success/

Our Worldwide Telethon weekend was filled to the brim with amazing volunteers, tremendous talent and generous donations! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED! We had a fantastic event and we were able to get the word out about the Community Learning Center to thousands of people! We had entertainment from so many talented artists including Chill E.B., Rob Meister, Jim Meskimen, Princess Joy Villa, Diego Verdaguer, the Jam Band, the Jive Aces, David Pomeranz and the amazing Kenny Rogers!

If you weren’t around to see this event, you can go to the Telethon page (using the tabs at the top) or by going to
Code:
www.clctutoring.com/telethon
and you have 30 more days you may watch it on LiveStream. Check out the thermometer on the right side of the page… great results!

Jump

Operating teatime
Community Learning Center Blog: Worldwide Telethon a success!
Code:
http://www.communitylearningcentertutoring.com/uncategorized/worldwide-telethon-success/

Does anyone think that thermometer is reading correctly? Maybe someone breathed on it . . .

CommunicatorIC

Is it only me who finds it odd that Chill E has been spruiking for the cult for years, yet he's only now on his first service? :confused2:
]Honestly, I do not think it is odd.

I think for years he tried to be a CCHR guy, have his schtick be fighting the psych drugging of children, not be a Scientologist, and maintain some semblance of independence. True, his appearance in the "We Are The IAS" video sort of blew that. Then again, he could have explained away that appearance on the grounds that the IAS funds CCHR, he was grateful, etc. I really think he delayed as long as possible until he was forced into doing Scientology services.

In a similar situation, I've heard that Rev. Alfreddie Johnson resisted doing Scientology services for years in order to maintain an aura of independence as a Baptist Minister. He finally succumbed and is now Clear.

In both cases I think the internal propaganda, internal discipline and conformity needs of the Church of Scientology trumped what would have been far better for the Church in terms of external PR. For the COS it would have been far better if both of these guys were NOT Scientologists, but instead civil rights and activist allies. I suspect that was intolerable for members of the COS.

Chill and his handlers were probably constantly asked where he was on the Bridge to Total Freedom (tm). It probably got too embarrassing to say he hadn't done shit.

CommunicatorIC

Don't forget he picks up his share of the 10% commission on IAS Funds raised at Events he participates in. He's even been Downunder for IAS Fundraisers, if I remember correctly.
At least one commentator on Mike's blog begs to differ:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/happening-inside-bubble/#comment-44434
OTout6284 says

April 15, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Chill EB doesn’t make that much from his events, and certainly no percentage from funds raised at IAS nights. He would make more at a regular desk job. Unlike Jeff Pomerantz – who professes to travel around doing “good will” as he and his wife rake in 10% of everything raised.
FWIW, I suspect OTout6284 is correct. I don't think Chill E.B. had or has the weight to negotiate a percentage deal. When Chill began his COS gig, he was a has been rapper at best, and a never was rapper at worst. I think he is on salary, which is one reason he travels 320 days a year.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I don't know enough about it to make a judgement call on that. I've always thought that the Celeb/Spruikers got the percentage and worked out equitable shares between themselves, depending on their participation, when these Tours were being arranged.

In a Sydney IAS Fundraiser I heard about he was the main Spruiker.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Now what exactly was that Blubbard quote about how Scientology needed to attract celebrities either before they're famous, or when they are in decline? Shill EB should find out - it might save him a lot of heartache.

Note to celebrity Scientology victims: talking up Hubbardism is career suicide nowadays. But whatever.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Now what exactly was that Blubbard quote about how Scientology needed to attract celebrities either before they're famous, or when they are in decline? Shill EB should find out - it might save him a lot of heartache.

Note to celebrity Scientology victims: talking up Hubbardism is career suicide nowadays. But whatever.

Chill E.B. is another cult abortion.

They abort Sea Org babies.

They also specialize in aborting artistic careers.

Witness:

Tom Cruise's fan base crashing out the bottom when he shilled KSW for the cult.

Peter Schless (pop hit composer of "On The Wings of Love" and others...) relegated to a SO post whereupon his music career ceased.

Michael Roberts (actor of hit tv shows and "A" movies) stopped acting entirely, except to Scientologists for donations.

Jeff Pomeranz (tv soap actor) whose career ignominiously tanked when he became a full time donation stalker.

Isaac Hayes who was forced to disconnect from South Park, killing his career and perhaps his will to live a short time later.

Kirstie Alley, whose last feature film was two decades ago and the only other one she was in was not released.

ETC.....

Chill E.B. has the unique distinction of being the only Scientology super-celebrity ever to have his career die BEFORE he actually became a star.

JustSheila

Crusader
Chill E.B. is another cult abortion.

They abort Sea Org babies.

They also specialize in aborting artistic careers.

Witness:
Tom Cruise's fan base crashing out the bottom when he shilled KSW for the cult....
Chill E.B. has the unique distinction of being the only Scientology super-celebrity ever to have his career die BEFORE he actually became a star.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Tom Cruise lost a good chunk of his American fans, but he's still doing alright on international movies.

Why?

Through TRs, he mastered the art of speaking without moving his lips, which is the only way to sell subtitled movies. Through botox, he learned to speak without varying facial expression, and through doubles, he learned the art of taking credit for physical feats he can no longer accomplish.

Superstardom, man. Tom Cruise is a living hallucination.

CommunicatorIC

Chill E.B. - The DissemiNation Tour

The DissemiNation Tour.

attachment.php

View attachment 7163

"before they are famous or when they are in decline" --no need to clarify that policy; whichever one it is, policy is being followed.:)

CommunicatorIC

chill-20e-b-20-20born-20suspicious-20rear-jpg.228181

For some reason I find the title of the above EP to be ironic.

As noted in an earlier post, Chill E.B. recorded on Jello Biafra's label.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...338.357003.15980682337&type=1&theater

Jello Biafra

Alternative Tentacles Records positive hip-hop legend Chill E.B. with a Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine poster in Tel Aviv last year!

P.S.- We just got some of his 1994 EP back in stock direct from him yesterday! http://www.alternativetentacles.com/product.php?product=41

1932405_10151989811467338_1119024340_n.jpg

Jump

Operating teatime
After Chill EB blows, the dead-agent pack is released, and his folder details are leaked .. usual drill ..

Dave is all ready to release his own totally un-squirreled rap album. Anyone else is just a DB.

DMHA-1.jpg