What's new

Scientology's Ecclesiastical Leader David Miscavige's LAVISH LIFESTYLE ~ Inurement!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology's Ecclesiastical Leader David Miscavige's LAVISH LIFESTYLE ~ Inuremen

Time has gone by from 1993.

Miscavige's army back then in 1993,

have turned into whistle blowers.

Big difference.

And these whistle blowers seem to have no intent of stopping.

The COS is now having lots of lawsuits against them, this was not so back in 1993 when communications were slow.

Hubbard said "it's a PR World".

It appears the PR World is against scientology.

Thank you Gib - my point exactly.

The IRS can obtain the information supporting a reasonable belief from many sources, including but not limited to:

• Newspaper or magazine articles or ads,
  • Television and radio reports,
  • Internet web pages,
  • Voters guides created and/or distributed by the church,
  • Documents on file with the IRS (e.g. a Form 990-T filed by the church), (thank you Karen and Jeff!! )
  • Reliable information reports from concerned members of the church or the general public and
  • Records concerning the church in the possession of third parties or informants.

Copy this off of the IRS website - If everyone wrote to them - demanding that something be done and sent in copies of the newly released Tax Returns for this "non-profit" sitting on billions (then send in names of members that had to file bankruptcy along with the tax returns) along with some articles - there are literally THOUSANDS to choose from, depositions (Debbie Cook), Marty Rathbun etc to the congressmen, senators, IRS, governors of their states - SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT.

Get out of apathy SP's and just do one letter - contribute to the motion of getting this cult shut down! It feels good!

It is in the IRS rules that if there is media, newspapers etc....they can do something. Well, it is 2014 and the media is NO LONGER AFRAID OF SCIENTOLOGY! So game on!:happydance:

Check out Radar Online: http://radaronline.com/2014/04/scie...ts-paid-for-celebrity-hotel-restaurant-bills/

They are doing something about it ~ Exposing the criminal activities of Scientology!

Hubbard says "NO SPECIAL FAVORS". :whistling:

Rent this movie and watch it - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437232/

'Catch a Fire' - it is inspiring!

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Re: Scientology's Ecclesiastical Leader David Miscavige's LAVISH LIFESTYLE ~ Inuremen

Time has gone by from 1993.

Miscavige's army back then in 1993,

have turned into whistle blowers.

Big difference.

And these whistle blowers seem to have no intent of stopping.

The COS is now having lots of lawsuits against them, this was not so back in 1993 when communications were slow.

Hubbard said "it's a PR World".

It appears the PR World is against scientology.

replying to my own post, LOL

I like talking to myself on blogs. LOL

A question I ask myself now, if Hubbard says it's a PR World,

well then why doesn't the COS leak stories to the Media, the newspapers, blogs, message boards,etc.

of all the great things Scientology members have done in society?

I mean this would be great PR.

The only great PR done by the COS is within it's own membership, and this is done thru letters out, promo magazines, now I guess email. And it's the still the same from the book Dianetics, there are "clears" & "OTs" LOL

it's all a PR World into the existing membership.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

th

That is one SWE-E-E-T lookin' pile of rice and beens. Conditions are improving.

Hi there!

You took the words out of my fingers :biggrin:

This doesn't look the rice&beans I ate in the SO - this one looks a nice cooked meal with vegetables :happydance:

The rice and beans plate is exactely what it's supposed to be per hubbard's consideration and rules
(no nutrition competence , greedness, and and absence of empathy and kindness for slaves human beings)

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi there!

You took the words out of my fingers :biggrin:

This doesn't look the rice&beans I ate in the SO - this one looks a nice cooked meal with vegetables :happydance:

The rice and beans plate is exactely what it's supposed to be per hubbard's consideration and rules
(no nutrition competence , greedness, and and absence of empathy and kindness for slaves human beings)

Here is a plate of Sea Org Slop:

th

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

For those of you in apathy about exposing Scientology to the government officials that have a duty to protect innocent victims from mind controlling cults that destroy lives like Scientology ~ may I suggest reading about those that spoke up and did something.

Get inspired by watching some films on some great men and women who did something about oppressive organizations and governments...they did not give up!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohandas_Karamchand_Gandhi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Parks

http://www.biography.com/people/martin-luther-king-jr-9365086

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norma_Rae

Monique Rathbun

Karen De la Carriere

Debbie Cook

Gerald Armstrong

David Love

Jason Beghe

Astra Woodcraft

Neil - did a you tube video

Jim Bebee

Leah Remini

Steve Mango

Tanja and Stefan Castle

Andreas Heldal-Lund

Anonymous

Jamie DeWolfe

Greg and Debra Barnes

Maria Pia Gardini (RIP)

Lisa McPherson (RIP) Her family spoke out when Lisa could not!

Scott Campbell

Katie Holmes (just by leaving Tom Cruise - she delivered a serious blow to Scientology)

Ron DeWolfe (Ron Hubbard Jr)

Lawrence Brennan

Graham Berry

Janet Reitman

Jon Attack

Lawrence Wright

Paulette Cooper

Nancy Many

Tony Ortega

Mark Bunker

Jillian Schlesinger

Chris Shelton

Marty Rathbun

Mike Rinder

Laura DeCrencenzo

Arnie Lerma

Lawrence Wollersheim

Jefferson Hawkins

Amy Scobee

Jenna Miscavige

Marc and Claire Headley

Jeff Augustine

AGP

AnonSparrow

Tory Magoo

and many, many others who did something to expose Scientology! Thank you!! You have made a difference. Even though it took years and seemed hopeless at times that nothing would make any difference - the truth is that because of what you did - the media is no longer AFRAID to write about the atrocities of Scientology Cult!

Authors and Writer's are not afraid. Producer's of shows such as "South Park" are not afraid of Scientology!

Ex Scientologist's are not afraid!

You stood up and spoke out.

It made a HUGE difference and because of all of you - we are now free to write on the internet, talk to the media , talk to government officials etc.

Don't ever give up!

Remember - as ole Tubbs said himself - SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT!! :yes:

Something has been done and it worked! Bless you all!! Continue!

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

So do we have a bet, then, Smurf? You said you'd bet. You've got a taker, there you go. :yes: I'm still an American, you know, and I don't particularly like seeing a cult flip the bird at our proud country. I don't see that lasting much longer.

You got a bet, Sheila. It's always good to have hope & dreams, but sadly, we don't live in a perfect world where Americans can rely on their government to be totally honest & straight-forward with them. There's always some scandal popping up where a government entity, for example, the IRS, waged a personal war against conservative non-profits with the blessing of the Obama Administration. Rather than be honest & straightforward in addressing the scandal, the White House has chosen to play games and point the finger at others.

Then, there is the NSA scandal. The U.S. government still treats it's citizens like a bunch of unsophisticated lackies who don't know what's best for them.

The IRS agreement with the COS should never have happened. The IRS chose to fall on it's sword to quell the harassment & bullying tactics of the cult. It's as if the U.S. government learned absolutely nothing from the investigations into what occurred in Operation Snow White.

Not that long ago, there was renewed hope that the FBI was going to take an honest & serious look at the abuse & depravity being waged by the COS. What happened to that investigation? Numerous ex-Scios, including myself, were interviewed not once, but several times. Last I heard, Monique Yingling's husband, attorney Gerald Feffer, who used to work for the U.S. Dept of Justice, intervened on behalf of the cult, and shut the investigation down.

Sorry if I sound like a pessimist, Sheila, but I don't have alot of trust in the U.S. government doing anything to end Scientology's reign of terror. The COS is a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Money + Influence = Power.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

You got a bet, Sheila. It's always good to have hope & dreams, but sadly, we don't live in a perfect world where Americans can rely on their government to be totally honest & straight-forward with them. There's always some scandal popping up where a government entity, for example, the IRS, waged a personal war against conservative non-profits with the blessing of the Obama Administration. Rather than be honest & straightforward in addressing the scandal, the White House has chosen to play games and point the finger at others.

Then, there is the NSA scandal. The U.S. government still treats it's citizens like a bunch of unsophisticated lackies who don't know what's best for them.

The IRS agreement with the COS should never have happened. The IRS chose to fall on it's sword to quell the harassment & bullying tactics of the cult. It's as if the U.S. government learned absolutely nothing from the investigations into what occurred in Operation Snow White.

Not that long ago, there was renewed hope that the FBI was going to take an honest & serious look at the abuse & depravity being waged by the COS. What happened to that investigation? Numerous ex-Scios, including myself, were interviewed not once, but several times. Last I heard, Monique Yingling's husband, attorney Gerald Feffer, who used to work for the U.S. Dept of Justice, intervened on behalf of the cult, and shut the investigation down.

Sorry if I sound like a pessimist, Sheila, but I don't have alot of trust in the U.S. government doing anything to end Scientology's reign of terror. The COS is a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Smurf - you do sound like a pessimist.:p THANK GOD there are people like the ones listed in my post above that never gave up.

Thank you everyone - continue and don't let Smurf's pessimism get you down. He is only one person who is in apathy about change. Maybe we can all lift his spirits a bit...come on Smurf...can you muster up just a little hope? :prettyplease:

Keep exposing the cult - write to your government officials and demand they do something about the scientology scam!:happydance::happydance:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Smurf -
disagree.png

Me - :happydance:

Okay Smurf - time for a group hug! :grouphug:

Seriously Smurf - you have done some good work yourself! :yes: Thanks for the videos of the failed openings and events!! It all helps!!

bromo

Patron with Honors

Just posting this as a long time lurker but from all the reading i do, as i read MUCH more than I post, it seems as if Smurf takes a very active role in doing his part to help bring down the cult. Not to speak for him at all, but it seems to me he was saying in this thread that he doesn't believe the cult will be broken by the IRS. I don't think he meant the cult couldn't be broken at all.

Lone Star

Crusader

You're absolutely right Smurf. I've been saying this in my own way for a few years. Do not have any expectations of the government taking the cult down. Ain't gonna happen. Our government is just as corrupt and pitiful as the cult.

Scientology will die a slow death of a "thousand cuts" through loss of membership. Also the growing number of lawsuits will bleed it financially. But notice that the only legal recourse is through lawsuits. Law enforcement just isn't an option unfortunately.

Now this could change overnight if, and only if, DM or someone in the cult commits a horrific crime that can't be swept under the rug. A crime so bad and easily prosecuted that a DA or the FBI will be able and willing to do so. Of course we know crimes are committed every day, but so far they can't be easily prosecuted.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

I know you're determined to be right, but how much do you want to wager that the IRS won't take any aggressive action against the COS in the next 20 years?

The IRS burned itself when it acquiesced to Miscavige's demands & legal threats in 1993.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/IRS
I live in hope of something being done about it. I'm probably a "magical thinker". :)

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tony Ortega today - More news about Scientology paying big salaries to everyone but the staff (except COB - he gets lots of perks and money):

Scientology tax return of the day
We have a great one for you today. It’s the 990 of Narconon Vista Bay in Watsonville, California. Business was good in 2012 at the Scientology drug rehab facility, which took in $12 million in revenue.
But what really caught our eye are the substantial salaries being paid Vista Bay’s executives. It turns out deceiving potential patients about Narconon’s connection to Scientology is a pretty lucrative pursuit.
Vista Bay president Daniel Manson was paid $303,175 in salary and other compensation.
Daniel’s wife and executive director Angie Manson made $287,919 and you have to assume life is good at the Manson household, with more than half a million in combined income that year.
Other salaries…
Kathi Horton, Treasurer: $104,860
Nathan Tuddernham, Secretary: $135,779
Matthew Guernaccini, Senior Dir. Production: $173,143
Juan Carlos R. Ubillus, Senior Dir. Expansion: $157,959
Dana Guernccini, Public Registration Supervisor: $129,668
Michael DiPalma, Dir. Public Registration: $263,020
Have a look yourself…

2012 Narconon Vista Bay 990 return

Now read this again:

The IRS can obtain the information supporting a reasonable belief from many sources, including but not limited to:

• Newspaper or magazine articles or ads,
  • Television and radio reports,
  • Internet web pages,
  • Voters guides created and/or distributed by the church,
  • Documents on file with the IRS (e.g. a Form 990-T filed by the church), (thank you Karen and Jeff!! )
  • Reliable information reports from concerned members of the church or the general public and
  • Records concerning the church in the possession of third parties or informants.

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon

Death of a thousand cuts, IRS action, legal action, US Department of Justice action, Foreign government attacks, a continued onslaught of truth via the internet; All or any or these routes to freeing the world of the cold sore on humanities mouth that is Scientology are acceptable to me.

Support whichever one calls out to you, my fellow ESMB'ers, and tip your hat to others working on different aspects of the struggle to lead Miscavage and his minions to the land of disappointment, and to lead the remaining rank-and-file Scientologists to freedom.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

You're absolutely right Smurf. I've been saying this in my own way for a few years. Do not have any expectations of the government taking the cult down. Ain't gonna happen. Our government is just as corrupt and pitiful as the cult.

Scientology will die a slow death of a "thousand cuts" through loss of membership. Also the growing number of lawsuits will bleed it financially. But notice that the only legal recourse is through lawsuits. Law enforcement just isn't an option unfortunately.

Now this could change overnight if, and only if, DM or someone in the cult commits a horrific crime that can't be swept under the rug. A crime so bad and easily prosecuted that a DA or the FBI will be able and willing to do so. Of course we know crimes are committed every day, but so far they can't be easily prosecuted.

That's the sad truth right there. It will probably take something like local law enforcement finding irrefutable evidence of a murder to take down the cult overnight. Or Tom Cruise publicly disavowing in a press release. Absent that type of event, the cult will merely slowly erode away, and that could take years. A billion dollars takes awhile to spend.

JustSheila

Crusader

Hey Smurf, I know where you're coming from. I'm no Obama lover, OMG, who from Chicago could be an Obama supporter who ever knew him or knew others who worked with him when he was "suddenly" made Senator by his party blackmailing a perfectly good Senator - one of the best Illinois had known - so he could serve the rest of the man's term - 9 months - and then become a candidate from nowhere for the Presidency?

He did NOTHING when he was an Illinois senator. But he did get big support for his Presidential Campaign from BP Oil - and with that handshake, agreed to appoint Ken Salazar to oversee environmental regulations for BP Oil to do experimental drilling in the panhandle/Mississippi mouth section fo the sounth and eliminated literally pages of environmental regulations? That spill destroyed wildlife that is still suffering, killed the economy of FOUR productive States' economies and destroyed some 20% of America's fishing resources for months. They paid shit for that and Obama even let them do their own investigations and counts of their damages and blocked media and other sources from observing or reporting.

No, I'm no Obama lover. lol :lol: :hysterical:

But if Marty Rathbun can change, by God, so can Obama. He's been in office long enough to get his bearings by now.

And I'll tell you something I know as an American (btw, I've lived in Aus 12 years and they still ask me when I arrived when I open my mouth with my Yank accent), Americans are friggin' S L O W to see when things are wrong, and even S L O W E R at grouping together and acting. But when push comes to shove, they do it. WWI, WWII, whatever. I'm still proud to be an American and I'm telling you, Smurf (heh heh, that ID still reminds me of when they had us confused because I once was "Smurf" on the Internet) I'm saying America WILL COME THROUGH.

But I see where you're coming from and you sort of harbor all the negativity that I would believe but refuse to believe.

Yah, that's okay. Bet's on. Two stars, dude. :coolwink:

Freebo

Patron

That's the sad truth right there. It will probably take something like local law enforcement finding irrefutable evidence of a murder to take down the cult overnight. Or Tom Cruise publicly disavowing in a press release. Absent that type of event, the cult will merely slowly erode away, and that could take years. A billion dollars takes awhile to spend.

"Irrefutable evidence of murder" might lead to charges and conviction of a single perpetrator - but Scio, Inc would be too well defended to be successfully implicated criminally. And a wrongful death civil suite would be a minor inconvenience.

If we extend the scenario to multiple or even mass murder, one wonders just how high the body count would have to be before the cult could be absolutely dismembered.

As frustrating as it is, publicity and exposure (of the relentless variety) are the main weapons available to the Scio opposition. That's the price for living in a democracy, especially one with a strong tradition of separation of church and state. And I guess we can ruefully acknowledge the ruthless cleverness of DM in exploiting that circumstance.

[Will a member some day snap and "remove" the COB from our midst? Seems improbable that a cowed membership could produce a man of action - but the human psyche can undergo surprising inversions.]

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Some thoughts....

For those of you that were being "investigated" when a government official shut down the investigation on behalf of Scientology, all went to the media that may put pressure on the government. Get together and contact Anderson Cooper and other media outlets that may expose this story. I did not know that even happened. Post your stories on the internet. Smurf - did you write up this story and post it anywhere? I would like to know what happened in detail.

I totally agree that the government is just as corrupt as the cult of Scientology. That was one of my major WINS I had my last year in - I kept noticing the similarities between the government and Scientology.

The common trait of US Government and Scientology Organization is when they make huge mistakes, commit crimes, waste money they did not earn (while getting paid huge salaries and benefit perks fit for Kings and Queens) they "pretend" it is no big deal - no accountability, no transparency, bribery, extortion and no responsibility.

They keep their TR's in and act like nothing is wrong. They gloss it over and take no responsibility. They spin stories in the media (Hillary Clinton and Obama's all time winner - the Benghazi Debacle where American's were brutally murdered. They spun a story that a video released caused the attack - when in fact, they withdrew support for the American's stationed in Benghazi after repeated requests for HELP. The US Govt knew about the impending danger and yet they did nothing about it and People DIED. Now Hillary Clinton may run for President? Who votes for these people?? Clueless citizens that believe propaganda and don't LOOK. Who stays in Scientology? Clueless people that believe propaganda and don't LOOK, disconnect from any critic's and hope they are right all the way to death!

Scientology's evil enemy - THE PSYCHS

US Government's evil enemy - THE TERRORIST'S

I believe if enough people put pressure on the government in the media - they will be forced to do something about it. Don't give up hope and keep intending justice to prevail.

Both use the same method to get people in fear. Both use the same tactics to divide the people, except the govt does not use shunning - they just hire a hit man to kill someone that "knows" too much. Both use mind control on the people.

Freebo

Patron

...Death of a thousand cuts, ...

That, and unfortunately, more time than one might like.

Consider Jim Jones: if he hadn't fallen victim to his own paranoia, but instead remained a high-functioning narcissist, he could still be in operation. In fact, if he'd been just a bit more clever, he could have remained in the San Francisco area - where, unbelievably, he had support from the political leadership.

Even with the numerous, dreadful, examples of deadly cults in the late 20th century, our society really has no remedy before the fact (excepting publicity and exposure).

What terrible events proceed from the following phrase:

"I'm your new prophet, and here's your new religion."

Freebo

Patron

"I'm your new prophet and here's your new religion."

In Joseph Smith's case, to be followed by:

"I protested mightily, but an angel with a flaming sword commanded me to institute the practice of polygamy."

Mormonism: an insult to the intelligence of Man.