What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Crusader
For Gawhde's sake or GheeBus' sake or moHAM Mad's sake or Batman's sake, somebody say something.

("Sake". Isn't that a Japanese rice booze?)

Mystic

Crusader
1977303_465480396916017_2325923056476403196_n.jpg

Leland

Crusader
Foot Plates. ( instead of cans ) circa 1972 at FCDC. I don't recall if I had to wiggle my toes for a " squeeze ". LoL

AnonMo

Patron
I heard that Jeff Baker (of Golden Era), son of Ron and Sally Baker had been in the hospital for something very serious - maybe a couple of years ago. Anyone know anything?

Gosh, I have no idea what my post count is. What is my post count? My posts count? Usually I'm just silly.

YES!!!

your posts count. you've posted substantial historic material and we'd all love to hear more. you've come up with so much on the early days of saint hill but you were also at fcdc in the late fifties and historic material from that time would be especially welcome; you knew people like phil spickler and even nibs. i don't know as you've ever mentioned nibs. can you tell us anything of the original heir apparent?

Mystic

Crusader
YES!!!

your posts count. you've posted substantial historic material and we'd all love to hear more. you've come up with so much on the early days of saint hill but you were also at fcdc in the late fifties and historic material from that time would be especially welcome; you knew people like phil spickler and even nibs. i don't know as you've ever mentioned nibs. can you tell us anything of the original heir apparent?

Nibs was a guy born into the wrong family with the wrong name.

Mystic

Crusader
Hey, outside of everything else, how is everyone doing? Like, yeah, at our age our bodies are half falling apart but we've been thru a LOT. Like mental attitudes, soul feelings? How'r you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.