What's new

For anyone making videos talking about disconnected families...

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Patricia Krenik is not a tragic story, it is karmic justice.

i do not wish to go into personal details.

But Chris Shelton recently posted a video that said "Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa."

First of all, that wasn't Teresa in the photo with Pat, that was her granddaughter Angela, whom she is in contact with.

Secondly, Teresa is the wrong daughter.

The fact that Patricia Krenik is a declared SP is what makes the Church of Scientology look good to her daughter who is involved. Pat's relationship with her daughter was already hanging on by a thread before the daughter got involved with the Church (at which point, Pat had already been declared for fourteen years).

The only tragedy here is that the daughter doesn't speak to her sister who lives next door to Pat (but that relationship was also already threadlike).

But please, Pat Krenik does not belong in the same category as Lori Hodgson or Sara Goldberg, who are real victims of disconnection. It is offensive and embarrassing to include Pat, and including her among the other victims makes their stories less credible to people who know the truth about Pat's family situation.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Patricia Krenik is not a tragic story, it is karmic justice. i do not wish to go into personal details.

But please, Pat Krenik does not belong in the same category as Lori Hodsgon or Sara Goldberg, who are real victims of disconnection. It is offensive and embarrassing to include Pat, and including her among the other victims makes their stories less credible to people who know the truth about Pat's family situation.

Since you've first posted on ESMB, it has been all about questioning "misinformation" on Delphi School & the life of Patricia Krenik. Regardless of past personality issues between Patricia & kids, she has been the target of disconnection by her daughter, Teresa Blodgett, and received disconnection letters from the both of them.

Pat & her husband, Ray, have been Freezoners for some time now in Washington state & have pissed off the cult because they engage in "squirrel tech".

In 1999. Bob Minton held an essay contest with a $10,000 prize. Patricia participated, but did not win the contest. In her essay, she speaks of the disconnection letters she received from her kids. (Patricia, by the way, has 11 children, and numerous grandchildren & great grandchildren).

http://ot.st83.org/Krenik_Pat/essay.html

http://www.nots.org/mintonbj.htm

http://community.freezone-tech.info/times/2011/04/04/scientology-then-and-now

Last edited:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Bullshit.

Since you've first posted on ESMB, it has been all about questioning "misinformation" on Delphi School & the life of Patricia Krenik. Regardless of past personality issues between Patricia & kids, she has been the target of disconnection by her daughter, Teresa Blodgett, and received disconnection letters from the both of them.

Pat & her husband, Ray, have been Freezoners for some time now in Washington state & have pissed off the cult because they engage in "squirrel tech".

In 1999. Bob Minton held an essay contest with a $10,000 prize. Patricia participated, but did not win the contest. In her essay, she speaks of the disconnection letters she received from her kids. (Patricia, by the way, has 11 children, and numerous grandchildren & great grandchildren).

http://ot.st83.org/Krenik_Pat/essay.html

http://www.nots.org/mintonbj.htm

http://community.freezone-tech.info/times/2011/04/04/scientology-then-and-now

Well, I wasn't going to mention this, but... since you posted a link to Pat's essay, let me quote a passage from it:

"Ron stood by his friend though, and in 1965 when Ralph was in legal trouble, LRH wrote a hand-written supressive person ethics declare on the person who had made the complaint. Ron Hubbard lived his life in a manner that he later set down as policy in his "Simon Bolovar" and other power policies. It didn't matter if Ralph was guilty of the offense, Ralph was his friend and the other guy was not a Scientologist. The declare was written on goldenrod. Ralph survived his trial with a "not guilty" verdict, and I was blinded by hand-written goldenrod, which helped obscure much of the truth. I believed Ralph, I believed LRH, and my daughters grew up wondering how mom could be so blind."

Ralph Ojeda was her husband. Do I need to get more specific?

Anyway, Pat only has one daughter involved with the Church, and it's not Teresa Blodgett (that's not even her last name anymore). I don't know where you got that information. Her grandson is no longer involved with the Church. What the grandson and his sister don't like is how their aunt who is involved with the Church won't speak to their mother who lives next door to Pat. However, the grandson and his sister can't really put too much blame on the Church for the aunt's relationship with Pat.

As for Teresa, she has never been a Scientologist. All I'll say is that Pat and Teresa's boyfriend don't like each other too much, but this is something that has been going on since the end of 2011. That has definitely been a factor. Teresa's boyfriend is not involved with the Church either. Pat's relationship/non-relationship with Teresa has got nothing to with the Church.

Look, I have friends and family still involved who won't take the critics seriously when there is misinformation. Understand? Pat's daughter wouldn't take Scientology seriously as long as Pat was involved, and she won't take the critics seriously when Pat is a poster-child for "broken up families."

Last edited by a moderator:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Look, I have friends and family still involved who won't take the critics seriously when there is misinformation. Understand? Pat's daughter wouldn't take Scientology seriously as long as Pat was involved, and she won't take the critics seriously when Pat is a poster-child for "broken up families."

Every family, Scientology or otherwise, has it's personality clashes & issues involving children. You want to demonize Pat because she neglected her children when she was drinking the kool-aid? That is not unusual. Many ex-Scios, whom are now critics, have spoken of surrendering their children to the Sea Org at a young age and now regret it.

It sounds like you have a personal vendetta going on against Patricia, which has no place here.

gift-box-with-a-piece-of-shit-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jest3r

Patron
"In 1999. Bob Minton held an essay contest with a $10,000 prize."

There should be a new essay contest in honor of Bob Minton. Not for big prize money or for recognition, but to honor a good man and to raise awareness. For a week solid, the Flag Down event held the interest of ESMB, WWP and the Bunker. It brought about more cross-posting than I've seen in a while. Some of it was negative, petty drama. Most of it was positive and celebratory. So why not capitalize on this and organize a contest that will draw participation from all the major ex/critic sites? Winners could be determined, but the Anti-Scientology community as a whole would win if such a contest were to bring about a flood of well-written essays. If you disagree, Smurf, Gargamel wins.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Anyway, Pat only has one daughter involved with the Church, and it's not Teresa Blodgett (that's not even her last name anymore). I don't know where you got that information. Her grandson is no longer involved with the Church. What the grandson and his sister don't like is how their aunt who is involved with the Church won't speak to their mother who lives next door to Pat. However, the grandson and his sister can't really put too much blame on the Church for the aunt's relationship with Pat.

As for Teresa, she has never been a Scientologist. All I'll say is that Pat and Teresa's boyfriend don't like each other too much, but this is something that has been going on since the end of 2011. That has definitely been a factor. Teresa's boyfriend is not involved with the Church either. Pat's relationship/non-relationship with Teresa has got nothing to with the Church.

"Church"?

It's not a religion - that's just a shore story, to conceal a colossal scam, and dodge tax. Next time you post, try replacing "Church" with...

Science fiction role-playing game,
Cold War UFO cult,
Scam,
Failed self-help system,
Wet dream of a racist called Hubbard, etc.

Your posts will be more credible, and you'll find you recover from the mindfuck so much faster.

Meanwhile, thank you for playing the game. :duh:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Every family, Scientology or otherwise, has it's personality clashes & issues involving children. You want to demonize Pat because she neglected her children when she was drinking the kool-aid? That is not unusual. Many ex-Scios, whom are now critics, have spoken of surrendering their children to the Sea Org at a young age and now regret it.

It sounds like you have a personal vendetta going on against Patricia, which has no place here.

View attachment 7280

Look, I apologize for coming across like a Dylan Farrow.

I'm sure some of you know Pat casually. Perhaps some of you have had her for an auditor. Perhaps some of you have had awesome wins with her as an auditor. I appreciate that. Even if Michael Jackson and Woody Allen are guilty of sexually abusing children, I'm not going to let that stop me from appreciating their music and films respectively.

But trust me, even if the rest of Pat's children dislike Scientology, none of them are crying or losing sleep over the Church telling that one daughter of hers to disconnect from her.

She does not belong in the same category as other broken up families, so please don't treat her like some victim. That's what I have a problem with.

"Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa." What a bunch of bologna!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
She does not belong in the same category as other broken up families, so please don't treat her like some victim. That's what I have a problem with. "Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa." What a bunch of bologna!

I spoke with Chris Shelton & he admits that Patricia may have given her story from her own perspective which may be not be 100% factual. What is known (and, no, Patricia was never my auditor) is that Patricia was so drunk on the kool-aid at one time, that she often farmed out her kids to relatives so she could continue her endeavor to go up the Bridge.

Again, this is nothing new with many Scientology parents who were/are willing to send their kids into the Sea Org so they were/are not constrained from going up the Bridge in the cult.

Pat's ex-husband, Ron is on FB & friends with Patrica as well as her daughter, Teresa (now) King.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.arnold

https://www.facebook.com/netswan

Ron's has a photo of Pat's granddaughter, Maria Stevens, on his FB page. She lives in San Francisco: https://www.facebook.com/demogirl06

Pat's grandson, Rory, https://www.facebook.com/roryls81

Pat is FB friends with her son, Vale, and granddaughter, Maria. https://www.facebook.com/patricia.krenik

Pat's son, Vale, a TX lawyer is on FB: https://www.facebook.com/vale.krenik

Patricia is in her 80s. She has connections with some of her children & grandchildren. Teresa King is not one of them. Have you considered that. maybe, Teresa is unforgiving of her mother for years of neglect? Her son, Ryan, is also a FB friend of his grandmother's.

https://www.facebook.com/ryansaw

Last edited:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
I spoke with Chris Shelton & he admits that Patricia may have given the chain of events from her own perspective which may not be factual.
What?!? Are you saying it was Pat who told Chris Shelton that the Church ordered Teresa to disconnect from her??:laugh:

And I thought that something just got misduplicated along the grapevine.

On the other hand, if it's true that Teresa is shunning her, Pat may have purposely used Teresa's name in order to avoid drawing the Church's attention to her other daughter.

What is known (and, no, Patricia was never my auditor) is that Patricia was so drunk on the kool-aid at one time, that she often farmed out her kids to relatives so she could continue her endeavor to go up the Bridge.

Again, this is nothing new with many Scientology parents who are willing to send their kids into the Sea Org so they are not constrained from going up the Bridge in the cult.

Well, this isn't a simple matter of "Pat was so drunk off the kool-aid, that she often farmed out her kids to relatives". Who cares about that? I just PM'd Chris Shelton on YouTube and gave him all the information, perhaps more than he wanted to know.

Pat's ex-husband, Ron is on FB & friends with Patrica as well as her daughter, Teresa (now) King.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.arnold

https://www.facebook.com/netswan

Ron's has a photo of Pat's granddaughter, Maria Stevens on his FB page. She lives in San Francisco: https://www.facebook.com/demogirl06

Pat's grandson, Rory, https://www.facebook.com/roryls81

Pat is FB friends with her son, Vale, and granddaughter, Maria. https://www.facebook.com/patricia.krenik

Pat's son, Vale, a TX lawyer is on FB: https://www.facebook.com/vale.krenik

Yeah, well, not everybody shuns her. I never said she should be shunned. I'd say half of her grandchildren keep a courteous, superficial Facebook relationship with her, but while they're not holding a "grudge" against Pat, a lot of them would still feed her with a long spoon. It really depends on what kind of relationship their parents had with her. I wouldn't say she's that close with (or even knows) most of her grandchildren, one big reason is because she's too isolated in Elma.

All I said was that she is not a "victim" of Scientology's disconnection policy. Yes, it's true that the Church ordered her daughter (not Teresa) to disconnect from her, but her daughter was more than happy to oblige. Her daughter disconnected from her when she was still pretty brand new to Scientology. But like I said, Pat has had a threadlike relationship with her oldest daughters.

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Yeah, sunshine disinfects and all that.

But this thread just seems ... well ... unseemly.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
When all's said and done. This is what Scientology does. It ruins lives and wrecks families, and LRH didn't mind a bit.

a delusional bigamist college drop-out called Ron said:
"Earlier, disconnection as a condition was canceled… This put Scientologists at a disadvantage.

The bare fact is that disconnection is a vital tool in handling PTSness and can be very effective when used correctly.

Therefore, the tech of disconnection is hereby restored to use…"
HCOB 10 September 1983, “PTSness AND DISCONNECTION.”​

Is that genuine, or was LRH's disease too far advanced to allow him to write coherently by September 1983?

Last edited:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Patricia is in her 80s. She has connections with some of her children & grandchildren. Teresa King is not one of them. Have you considered that. maybe, Teresa is unforgiving of her mother for years of neglect? Her son, Ryan, is also a FB friend of his grandmother's.

https://www.facebook.com/ryansaw

Just a little background information, from what I understand, back in the '70s, Teresa was angry at Pat and wouldn't speak with her for about five years. But for the most part, Teresa's always had a close relationship with Pat. Her sons grew up having somewhat of a relationship with Pat because Teresa was close to her.

Back in 2009, Teresa had a stroke which left her paralyzed on the right side. Teresa's boyfriend has been taking care of her since 2011. Teresa and her boyfriend lived next door to Pat at the end of 2011, and Pat and the boyfriend got along terribly, so Teresa and the boyfriend moved away.

Teresa never wrote Pat any disconnection letter. She just hasn't reached out to her, and Pat hasn't reached out to Teresa, from what I understand. The last time Pat went to visit Teresa, about two years ago, Teresa's boyfriend got into a fight with Pat and told her to not come over anymore without calling first, just so that he could leave before Pat arrived. They essentially haven't heard from Pat since.

I don't understand how this got turned into "Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa to the Church's disconnection policy." That is either misduplicated, or completely fabricated. Teresa's never been a Scientologist.

Pat does not have a bad relationship with Teresa's kids. But she's not particularly close with them either. The only one she really ever sees at all is Ryan when he goes to Elma to visit old friends.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
*snip of personal vendetta*

I don't understand how this got turned into "Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa to the Church's disconnection policy." That is either misduplicated, or completely fabricated. Teresa's never been a Scientologist. Pat does not have a bad relationship with Teresa's kids. But she's not particularly close with them either. The only one she really ever sees at all is Ryan when he goes to Elma to visit old friends.

It is quite obvious that you don't like Patricia or you are only here to smear & attack her. She's 84 years old. You must be very proud of yourself attacking an elderly woman. How far up the Bridge are you?

fuck-you-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
It is quite obvious that you don't like Patricia or you are only here to smear & attack her. She's 84 years old. You must be very proud of yourself attacking an elderly woman. How far up the Bridge are you?

View attachment 7285

She's not 84 until July 5. At that age, I suppose it's possible that Pat could just be getting her daughters mixed up, if she is indeed claiming that Scientology forced Teresa to disconnect.

Although after doing a google search, I haven't been able to find anything about Teresa and Scientology or any evidence that Pat has been talking about Teresa on any public forum. The only sources that I've seen saying that Teresa disconnected from Pat over Scientology are Chris Shelton's video and you.

I'm also saying that Pat's not particularly close to Teresa's kids because it's the truth! Since they've grown up, they've been busy with their own lives, their own families, their own careers. It's not that they're avoiding her, but Pat rarely leaves Elma except to attend Freezone conventions. She doesn't go out of her way to make a drive to visit Teresa's kids, they don't go out of their way to see her, either. There's not really any bad blood there, they're not holding any grudge as far as I can tell.

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
Oh, I just want to add, I really don't have any grudge against Pat. I wish her well. I'm sorry that she doesn't have the best relationships with all of her children.

But the point is, somehow or another, people have gotten this false idea that Pat lost her daughter Teresa because of Scientology's disconnection policy. As soon as I saw Pat in Chris Shelton's video, I had to correct this false information. Yes, Pat has a daughter (not Teresa) in Scientology who is disconnected from her, but that daughter has very legitimate reasons for not wanting to be around her.

I'm doing this for the critics. When you criticize Scientology for breaking up families, you don't want to use Patricia Krenik as a poster child for broken up families (all due respect to Pat). There's too much dirty laundry there. "Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa" couldn't be more blatantly inappropriate for a video about Scientology Disconnection, in light of the fact that Teresa is not, and has never been, involved with Scientology. The very fact that someone is pointing this out should demonstrate that you don't want Pat as a poster child for Scientology disconnection.

TG1

Angelic Poster
OK, if that ^^^ is the last post you make about this, I promise not to put you on ignore.

First warning.

:hysterical:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
OK, if that ^^^ is the last post you make about this, I promise not to put you on ignore.

First warning.

:hysterical:

Okay, I just wanted to post one more thing. I found out what happened, and it wasn't Pat's fault.

First of all, Pat really doesn't talk about her family in a public forum, from what I can tell. The only place where she spoke about the disconnection with her daughter was in the ARS Literati $10,000 essay she wrote years ago. However, she did not refer to her daughter by name. But in another essay about the early days of Scientology and Dianetics, she mentioned her daughter Teresa by name.

Pat and Chris Shelton have actually never communicated. Chris just found her essays and automatically assumed that Teresa was the daughter in Scientology who had disconnected from her. Chris picked Pat to be in his video because her story was one of the lesser known stories.

But coincidentally, Pat and Teresa haven't been in communication for the last two years. So imagine my surprise when I saw in Chris's video, "Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa." I thought, "Oh my god, what the hell has Pat been saying now?" This idea was further reinforced when Smurf said, "She has been the target of disconnection by her daughter Teresa Blodgett" and because Smurf knew one of Teresa's old last names from back in the '90s, that made it appear to me that Pat had been talking about Teresa. I didn't know what was going on, but for all I knew, she was blaming her Scientologist daughter for third partying her (she has a history of blaming some of her family's problems on the Scientologist daughter, but it's true that the Scientologist daughter does encourage Teresa and her boyfriend, as well as the rest of the family, to stay away from Pat) and in her mind, because Scientology severed the relationship with the other daughter, consequently, the daughter encouraged Teresa and her boyfriend to disconnect as well.

Anyway, the family got a good laugh over it.

But Pat has not been claiming that Scientology made Teresa disconnect from her.

However, because there are too many links connected to Chris's video, he can't delete the video, edit out Pat, and repost the video. Because all the rest of the info in the video is correct, there's no point in deleting it and posting a re-edit, which would only cause all the already existing links to it to be broken. It's more important that the message be sent out to as wide an audience as possible.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh, I just want to add, I really don't have any grudge against Pat. I wish her well. I'm sorry that she doesn't have the best relationships with all of her children.

But the point is, somehow or another, people have gotten this false idea that Pat lost her daughter Teresa because of Scientology's disconnection policy. As soon as I saw Pat in Chris Shelton's video, I had to correct this false information. Yes, Pat has a daughter (not Teresa) in Scientology who is disconnected from her, but that daughter has very legitimate reasons for not wanting to be around her.

I'm doing this for the critics. When you criticize Scientology for breaking up families, you don't want to use Patricia Krenik as a poster child for broken up families (all due respect to Pat). There's too much dirty laundry there. "Patricia Krenik lost her daughter Teresa" couldn't be more blatantly inappropriate for a video about Scientology Disconnection, in light of the fact that Teresa is not, and has never been, involved with Scientology. The very fact that someone is pointing this out should demonstrate that you don't want Pat as a poster child for Scientology disconnection.
Go carnally self relate!