What's new

How do you pick up a new body?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one? What determines who gets it?

If one is to believe Scientology then there are far more thetans in existence than there are available bodies. When one audits on OT 3 - OT 7 you are freeing body thetans and clusters and releasing tens of thousands of these souls into the environment. On OT 3 Hubbard said that billions of thetans were transported to Earth (Teegeeack) and blown to Kingdom Come with Hydrogen Bombs after which they were implanted. If there are a thousand souls for each body available then what determines who gets the body? Do thetans wait in line at the hospital? Do you have to fight to get a certain body that you want? Is there a between lives area where other beings hold onto you until they are ready to insert you into a body? Maybe you enter a body and bring along another thousand entities with you.

I had never really found anything specific about this. Sure, there were a few rare tapes and references where Hubbard mentions between lives areas, implant stations, and so forth but the usual statement after a person passes away is that "They will just go and pick up a new body." What if a thousand or ten thousand thetans want that same body? How does that work?

I have been out of Scientology now for four or five years. I no longer believe in BTs and Clusters. I don't believe that a body is a compaction of other beings. I also don't believe in past lives anymore but I am curious as to how a Scientologist would handle the problem of too many souls and not enough bodies. I don't think that just because you are a Scientologist that you get to go to the front of the line although at one time I believed that was the case.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one? What determines who gets it?

If one is to believe Scientology then there are far more thetans in existence than there are available bodies. When one audits on OT 3 - OT 7 you are freeing body thetans and clusters and releasing tens of thousands of these souls into the environment. On OT 3 Hubbard said that billions of thetans were transported to Earth (Teegeeack) and blown to Kingdom Come with Hydrogen Bombs after which they were implanted. If there are a thousand souls for each body available then what determines who gets the body? Do thetans wait in line at the hospital? Do you have to fight to get a certain body that you want? Is there a between lives area where other beings hold onto you until they are ready to insert you into a body? Maybe you enter a body and bring along another thousand entities with you.

I had never really found anything specific about this. Sure, there were a few rare tapes and references where Hubbard mentions between lives areas, implant stations, and so forth but the usual statement after a person passes away is that "They will just go and pick up a new body." What if a thousand or ten thousand thetans want that same body? How does that work?

I have been out of Scientology now for four or five years. I no longer believe in BTs and Clusters. I don't believe that a body is a compaction of other beings. I also don't believe in past lives anymore but I am curious as to how a Scientologist would handle the problem of too many souls and not enough bodies. I don't think that just because you are a Scientologist that you get to go to the front of the line although at one time I believed that was the case.

Isn't that why you get BTs in the first place? Too many souls, not enough bodies. What I always wondered is how do you determine who is "you" and who is the BT? Did anyone ever consider that they might audit themselves away and let a BT take over?

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
The trouble with the notion of thetans fighting over bodies is that it implies that an allegedly 'big' and 'able' thetan chose to inhabit the fuck-ugly, fish-lipped, ginger, flabby body of the coward known as Laffayette Ron Hubbard.

(Took great care of it, though, didn't he? LOL.)

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been out of Scientology now for four or five years. I no longer believe in BTs and Clusters.
How sad.... otherwise I would answer your question: "the democratic way"

This means, after the death of your body all the exorcised BT´s and Clusters meet in a comm-ev and vote if and when you will be allowed to occupy a new body.... :coolwink::duh:

BTW, sometimes they consult El con Hubbard at Target II....

guanoloco

As-Wased
Ron is still researching this area. Unfortunately, Ron's tech on this issue hasn't been completed enough for BPI...because... well...Ron hasn't exactly gotten a body yet, savvy?

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
How is it done? Here is your answer: make up some story, any story. Be creative and use colorful imagery and scientological words and expressions.

That 'explanation' will be as good as anything anyone else could come up with.

If you can do that, then congratulations. You now know how Ron came up with the vast amount of scientology.

You're welcome.

Dean Blair

Isn't that why you get BTs in the first place? Too many souls, not enough bodies. What I always wondered is how do you determine who is "you" and who is the BT? Did anyone ever consider that they might audit themselves away and let a BT take over?

I've met people who voiced that concern but in the end they didn't vanish and BTs did not take over their body. There are no BTs and L Ron Hubbard was wackadoodle. He had BTs and Clusters coming out his ass till the day he died. He was one insane motherfu@ker. Imagine if he had ever gone to a psych for an evaluation and told the guy what he really believed. :omg:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Doesn't L Ron have a hat pack on this somewhere? Perhaps GAT III? LOLOLOL

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I vaguely recall a tape somewhere Scubs saying something about the thetan will usually see the picking up of the body as an overt, as they would have had to fight off other thetans or something odd like that. Anyone recall this or more specifics on it?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I remember seeing some C/S Program from Mithoff for Scios with terminal cancer. I don't recall much of it, but it had that silly 1963 Between Lives Implants tape on it, guaranteed to scare the bejeezus out of any true believer about to die! They probably got their ruds flown after listening to that.

Paul

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron is still researching this area. Unfortunately, Ron's tech on this issue hasn't been completed enough for BPI...because... well...Ron hasn't exactly gotten a body yet, savvy?

He's gotten plenty. He was up in the Van Allen belt, he saw the CST symbols, he floated down and enter the body of a pregnant Sea Ogre.

Because of his fixation with abortion he pulled it in.

This has occurred 43 times so far. I thought this was fairly well documented.

R2-45

Just kinda walk over to it and say, "That's cool. But watch this... Here, hold my beer... "

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

I'm confused/ If you no longer believe the BT ? cluster theory of Hubbard & you don't believe in past lives then why be concerned with this picking up bodies nonsense.

Many here will try to say, well, this part of scn is valid but this part isn't & so on.

It is easier for an X scn to see the hyprocisy in those who say homosexuality is a sin as they munch on lobster.

Or maybe a vegan who wears leather shoes, leather belt, &carries a leather purse.

scn is pretty much the same way - but picking up a new body sort of shows agreement with the sci-fi package necessary to get there.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

I too think there are some serious problems with the Hubbardology BT and Cluster stuff.

But is fun to do the math sometimes.....76 planets around 21 stars....and the rest of the tale.....equals around 16 trillion...(transported to Earth....not billions.) Plus add in the extant population of teegeach.....you end up with about 17 trillion. :eyeroll:

It is even more funny when you look at the motto of the Sea ORg....."we come back"...........
Something as "important" as the Sea Org.....and Hubbard didn't tell them how they were suppose to "come back"?

Now that is an oversight!

Gib

Crusader
I'm confused/ If you no longer believe the BT ? cluster theory of Hubbard & you don't believe in past lives then why be concerned with this picking up bodies nonsense.

Many here will try to say, well, this part of scn is valid but this part isn't & so on.

It is easier for an X scn to the hyprocisy in those who say homosexuality is a sin as they munch on lobster.

Or maybe a vegan who wears leather shoes, leather belt, &carries a leather purse.

scn is pretty much the same way - buy picking a new body sort of shows agreement with the sci-fi package necessary to get there.

It's a rhetorical question being posed by Dean, which I believe is a valid one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

Sort of like this, now that I think about it.

During the LRH death event, given by Pat Broeker, Cooley, and DM,

they said Hubbard left the body causatively, because the body was an impediment to his (LRH) research.

So the question would be, if LRH's body was an impediment, and he had to leave the body, well,

where is the hat write-up for us humans (clears, OT's, homo novus, etc. LOL) leaving the body, to get LRH's data on being fully OT?

and how could we scientologists follow in LRH's foot-steps to leave the body and get communications to become fully OT like he was? Where is the hat write-up?

Bottom line in my eyes, and Dean's -----------------BULLSHIT. IT's all -------------- BULLSHIT.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I vaguely recall a tape somewhere Scubs saying something about the thetan will usually see the picking up of the body as an overt, as they would have had to fight off other thetans or something odd like that. Anyone recall this or more specifics on it?

Ole Tubbs would make this an OVERT!! :duh:

He was a master manipulator and after doing my fair share of "scientology services" :whistling:to make my able - more able....being human was an overt act.

What is fascinating about what Tubbs did - was every evil religion out there that wants to control the sheep hammers on SIN!

We have a mechanism built in that helps us be accountable - and these religions PREY on it!

Fuckin Tubbs - nasty con man!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I'd go to the maternity ward and ask all the other thetans floating around if it's really true that they give day-old babies ECT at this particular hospital. Then wait for the other thetans to clear out and you'll have your pick of bodies.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Dean, this is a terrific question and a terrific thread, which I hope all the "OT" lurkers sneak a peek at! :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
How is it done? Here is your answer: make up some story, any story. Be creative and use colorful imagery and scientological words and expressions.

That 'explanation' will be as good as anything anyone else could come up with.

If you can do that, then congratulations. You now know how Ron came up with the vast amount of scientology.

You're welcome.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Perfect!

....and be sure to tell your story with great certainty.

Certainty is the snake charmer's physically swaying back and forth as they play their flute. The mesmerized snake "follows and contributes to the motion", likewise swaying about--because they cannot hear the music. This accounts for why the above tech of "..some story, any story" works.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yes, the data comes from an LRH taped lecture called: "Routine 7A: Assumption of Bodies & Havingness". Hubbard explains how the essential wholetrack problem a being is trying to solve is havingness, which creates a craving for mass, thereby pitting them against other beings in order to acquire any available body. Ron explains that this is the cause of human conflict and war.

Ron's research also discovered an earlier universe in which beings actually had tech to resolve the conflict of many thetans arriving in a hospital maternity ward and fighting over who gets the body. Ron states that the body should always be given to the first being who calls: "I've got dibs on this one!"

ps: All of the above was made up. I learned how to do that from Ron.