What's new

How do you pick up a new body?

lkwdblds

Crusader
Isn't that why you get BTs in the first place? Too many souls, not enough bodies. What I always wondered is how do you determine who is "you" and who is the BT? Did anyone ever consider that they might audit themselves away and let a BT take over?

I'm starting to gravitate over to the metaphysical way of looking at things. In that scenario, there are disembodied beings in our spaces but some of them are "in our corner", much like a boxer's handler and cut man are in a boxers corner during a boxing match. The analogy is quite similar; the boxer is slugging it out with his opponent and at the end of each round, the two assistants in his corner give the boxer water to drink, pour water over his head, repair his cuts, stop his bleeding and give him advice and encouragement to help him win the fight. If they feel he is too weak to continue, they will even throw in the towel to stop the match. These types of aides are looked at as spiritual team mates and/or spiritual advisers by those in the world of the occult. I believe that there are living entities in people's spaces because I can feel them present in my space. Of course, not all these entities are "in your corner", many of them may wish you harm and or want to do you in. The negative ones can be run out but you certainly don't want to run out those who are working hard to aid you to do well in life.

If you are running late to work and for some reason the traffic lights are all green and you make it to work on time, some people feel that they were lucky and just experienced a bit of luck based on randomness while others believe that they were assisted by their spiritual team mates. If there is any merit in this concept, and I admit that it is not at all scientific, a person should be careful about which disembodied souls they audit out of their space. That is one reason why I stopped wanting more NOTS, too many allies were being set free from my space.

As to which souls take over a body, it seems as if often family members tend to come back and rejoin their former family. Let's say one's Mother and Father get married in February and the woman immediately gets pregnant. An ailing Father of one of the newlyweds dies shortly after the pregnancy occurs. What could happen is that that disembodied spirit hangs around the pregnant Mother and picks up the body, when the baby is born. In such a case, the disembodied spirit would hang out in the Mother's space during pregnancy and move in and take control of the body just before or just after birth occurs. It might work something like that. I really don't know and I don't believe anyone has total certainty on exactly how that works.
Lakey

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I too think there are some serious problems with the Hubbardology BT and Cluster stuff.

But is fun to do the math sometimes.....76 planets around 21 stars....and the rest of the tale.....equals around 16 trillion...(transported to Earth....not billions.) Plus add in the extant population of teegeach.....you end up with about 17 trillion. :eyeroll:

It is even more funny when you look at the motto of the Sea ORg....."we come back"...........
Something as "important" as the Sea Org.....and Hubbard didn't tell them how they were suppose to "come back"?

Now that is an oversight!

LOLOLOL

Actually Ron did in fact give the tech on how to come back. It's at the very tail end of a taped lecture, thus many may have missed it. He was quite specific:

"...when your body serves no useful purpose for you, you simply discard it and go find another fresh one. Many of you seem to be confused about how to go about acquiring another body. There's quite a simple trick that beings use to do that. One simply locates a body in good working condition and so on and so forth. I trust that this vital data will be useful to you. Thank you." (end of tape)

For anyone still not getting it, I would suggest clay demoing the last two steps of the technique ("and so on and so forth").

EDIT: The above LRH lecture was channeled. I took copious notes in the theta universe and was sure to quote Ron verbatim so as not to alter-is Source's wisdom, and so on and so forth.

Last edited:

lkwdblds

Crusader
It's a rhetorical question being posed by Dean, which I believe is a valid one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

Sort of like this, now that I think about it.

During the LRH death event, given by Pat Broeker, Cooley, and DM,

they said Hubbard left the body causatively, because the body was an impediment to his (LRH) research.

So the question would be, if LRH's body was an impediment, and he had to leave the body, well,

where is the hat write-up for us humans (clears, OT's, homo novus, etc. LOL) leaving the body, to get LRH's data on being fully OT?

and how could we scientologists follow in LRH's foot-steps to leave the body and get communications to become fully OT like he was? Where is the hat write-up?

Bottom line in my eyes, and Dean's -----------------BULLSHIT. IT's all -------------- BULLSHIT.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hi Gib,
I attended that event and at the time I was still a believing and totally loyal scientologist. Even so, I immediately spotted that the claim that LRH causatively left his body because it impeded his ability to do further research was just a made up shore story!

I was disappointed that he died at age 74. At the time I believed all that crap that he was cause over life and figured that he could keep his body going as long as he wanted. I felt that most other scientologists felt that same way and that if the COS just admitted that he died of a massive stroke or something like that at only age 74, then people would abandon scientology by the thousands or maybe tens of thousands. Plenty of people would have reasoned, "Why pay all that money and put in so many hours studying if LRH was only able to live to age 74!"

Using this rational, I rationalized that the new leaders of COS had to make up a phony shore story to explain away Hubbard's death. At the time, I believed that they were correct in doing this because if they didn't at least half of all scientologists would probably quit. As I say, I was then a total believer and felt that Hubbard and COS were doing good and so I gave management a pass for cooking up this obviously silly shore story. It wasn't until about 13 years later when I finally wised up enough to figure out that COS was doing far more harm than good and even then, it took 3 more years before I had enough conviction to call it quits with them.
Lakey

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
How is it done? Here is your answer: make up some story, any story. Be creative and use colorful imagery and scientological words and expressions.

That 'explanation' will be as good as anything anyone else could come up with.

...and be sure to tell your story with great certainty.
You got it! See below.

I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one? What determines who gets it?
Once you are bodiless, you "float around" (square around?) until you come across an available body (usually a few days before birth) --although it helps if you can "see" what's out there. Then you flow admiration at the body, and the GE "pulls you in" and holds you in the body for that (your new) lifetime.

It's mostly your own actions that determine who gets what. If you believe you don't deserve a desireable body, you'll search around until you find one that meets your expectations of what you do deserve.

If one is to believe Scientology then there are far more thetans in existence than there are available bodies.
Absolutely. Getting a new body is a race and a contest. And it's not just about getting a body -- it's about getting a good body (such as in a rich family).

I had never really found anything specific about this. Sure, there were a few rare tapes and references where Hubbard mentions between lives areas, implant stations, and so forth but the usual statement after a person passes away is that "They will just go and pick up a new body." What if a thousand or ten thousand thetans want that same body? How does that work?
Sometimes you fight over it. I'm not really sure.

I don't think that just because you are a Scientologist that you get to go to the front of the line although at one time I believed that was the case.
"Being a Scientologist" is hardly sufficient. But if you get your "charge" handled and are in reasonably good shape, you're more likely to get the kind of body you want. (Bonus question: how does the above statement relate to transsexualism?)

What I always wondered is how do you determine who is "you" and who is the BT? Did anyone ever consider that they might audit themselves away and let a BT take over?
"You" are a thetan; BTs are what I call "lambdans", fundamentally different in makeup than "big thetans" such as yourself. A BT is too degraded to form a permanent connection to a body.

Although sometimes two (or more) big thetans will occupy the same body, fighting for control of it. One will take over, run it for a while, then another will take over. This is called multiple personality.

Or a thetan could exit the (still usable) body, never to return, and then another one moves in. This is called a walk-in. I believe FOUR thetans sequentially occupied the body of LRH.

I remember seeing some C/S Program from Mithoff for Scios with terminal cancer. I don't recall much of it, but it had that silly 1963 Between Lives Implants tape on it, guaranteed to scare the bejeezus out of any true believer about to die! They probably got their ruds flown after listening to that.
I was greatly influenced by that tape. Here is my own version of that story: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31522-Implants-Prison-Planet&p=801637#post801637 .

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--
If you are running late to work and for some reason the traffic lights are all green and you make it to work on time, some people feel that they were lucky and just experienced a bit of luck based on randomness while others believe that they were assisted by their spiritual team mates. If there is any merit in this concept, and I admit that it is not at all scientific, a person should be careful about which disembodied souls they audit out of their space. That is one reason why I stopped wanting more NOTS, too many allies were being set free from my space.

I understand Lakey, but for the greatest good, you really should continue up your Bridge. Don't worry about the loss of ally-beings. That all gets handled on OT IX and OT X.

OT IX: On that level you will do a huge roundup and recover of all those OT helpers whom you mistakenly routed offlines.

OT X: You will put those beings through lower conditions for betraying you by accepting illegal orders and blowing post.​

I had huge wins on OT X because I wouldn't sign any helper-being's Liability Formula until they made up the damage by finding me a good parking spot.

lkwdblds

Crusader
LOLOLOL

Actually Ron did in fact give the tech on how to come back. It's at the very tail end of a taped lecture, thus many may have missed it. He was quite specific:

"...when your body serves no useful purpose for you, you simply discard it and go find another fresh one. Many of you seem to be confused about how to go about acquiring another body. There's quite a simple trick that beings use to do that. One simply locates a body in good working condition and so on and so forth. I trust that this vital data will be useful to you. Thank you." (end of tape)

For anyone still not getting it, I would suggest clay demoing the last two steps of the technique ("and so on and so forth").

The concept of moving in on a body in good working condition and taking over, never made sense to me. A lot of science fiction movies have used that theme, such as "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" which came out in 1956 and then had a remake in 1978. The 1956 version is just a movie more for kids and teenagers than serious Sci-Fi. One day a guy would be a happy go lucky farmhand and the next day, he would have a dedicated glare and look more like a Nazi SS camp commandant. Here is a clip from the 1956 version of the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFnSxeDfENk

Hubbard may have mentioned this silly notion in a taped lecture once, just in passing, but I don't think he ever put it down in writing as actual tech. If he did, I never read it but I have heard that tape which you referenced.
Lakey

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>
If you are running late to work and for some reason the traffic lights are all green and you make it to work on time, some people feel that they were lucky and just experienced a bit of luck based on randomness while others believe that they were assisted by their spiritual team mates.
<snip>

In the traffic control industry that is called "intersection coordination".
During "rush hour" major intersections are coordinated for traffic movement as it moves from one intersection to the next.
The groups of vehicles, as they move, are termed "platoons".

It has nothing to do with OT powerz nor "spiritual team mates". It's just traffic control technology.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm starting to gravitate over to the metaphysical way of looking at things. In that scenario, there are disembodied beings in our spaces ... these types of aides are looked at as spiritual team mates and/or spiritual advisers by those in the world of the occult. ... The negative ones can be run out but you certainly don't want to run out those who are working hard to aid you to do well in life.
The question is, how do you tell the difference? And whenever I think of that question, I am always reminded of the following:

Bullwinkle: Eeny meenie, jelly beanie, the spirits are about to speak.

Rocky: Are they friendly spirits?

As to which souls take over a body, it seems as if often family members tend to come back and rejoin their former family.
God I hope not. My family (that I grew up with in this lifetime, now all dead) were such shits. I never want to come across them again.

In such a case, the disembodied spirit would hang out in the Mother's space during pregnancy and move in and take control of the body just before or just after birth occurs.
Im sure that happens a lot. It's how the rich hold onto their wealth from lifetime to lifetime, and is the basis for the custom of your descendants inheriting (most of) your money.

Helena

lkwdblds

Crusader
I understand Lakey, but for the greatest good, you really should continue up your Bridge. Don't worry about the loss of ally-beings. That all gets handled on OT IX and OT X.

OT IX: On that level you will do a huge roundup and recover of all those OT helpers whom you mistakenly routed offlines.

OT X: You will put those beings through lower conditions for betraying you by accepting illegal orders and blowing post.​

I had huge wins on OT X because I wouldn't sign any helper-being's Liability Formula until they made up the damage by finding me a good parking spot.

Very, very funny, Helluva!! I was almost on the floor with laughter while reading your post. I would come back at you saying that you ought to rejoin COS as an FSM, promoting OT IX and OT X to disaffected former COS members. Just think, DM isn't looking very well these days, what with all the nasty law suits against him and COS membership dwindling. You could CSW him about bringing out the new OT IX and X rundowns.

OT IX - "The fabulous new Spiritual Roundup and Recovery Rundown"
OT X - "The fabulous new Spiritual Lower Conditions Rehab Rundown"

This would give COS badly needed new tech to sell and help them recover many of their blown parishioners. Meanwhile, you could earn 10% FSM commissions as thousands of formerly disaffected scios come back on lines to receive their new OT IX and OT X rundowns. :happydance:
Lakey

HelluvaHoax!

The concept of moving in on a body in good working condition and taking over, never made sense to me. A lot of science fiction movies have used that theme, such as "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" which came out in 1956 and then had a remake in 1978. The 1956 version is just a movie more for kids and teenagers than serious Sci-Fi. One day a guy would be a happy go lucky farmhand and the next day, he would have a dedicated glare and look more like a Nazi SS camp commandant. Here is a clip from the 1956 version of the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFnSxeDfENk

Hubbard may have mentioned this silly notion in a taped lecture once, just in passing, but I don't think he ever put it down in writing as actual tech. If he did, I never read it but I have heard that tape which you referenced.

Ooops! I made that tape, quote and data up.

Ron taught me to do that.

Bad habit, I gotta work on that. LOL

ps: I'll add a "WARNING" footnote on that post. Weeeee!

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
(Bonus question: how does the above statement relate to transsexualism?)

Helena
Oh that´s simple to explain:
The lack of the right gender can be handled easy with a surgery when you achieve to catch a body in the right (= wealthy) family. The lack of wealth can´t be handled with any gender. So a wealthy family is more important than the gender. But be careful: I have never seen yet, that an ugly man has become a beautiful woman with a surgery :coolwink:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh that´s simple to explain:
The lack of the right gender can be handled easy with a surgery when you achieve to catch a body in the right - a wealthy - family. The lack of wealth can´t be handled with any gender. So a wealthy family is more important than the gender. But be careful: I have never seen yet, that an ugly man has become a beautiful woman with a surgery :coolwink:
It's even simpler than that. Anyone else?

Helena

lkwdblds

Crusader
Ooops! I made that tape, quote and data up.

Ron taught me to do that.

Bad habit, I gotta work on that. LOL

ps: I'll add a "WARNING" footnote on that post. Weeeee!

I swear, I heard something very similar to what you wrote on one of Hubbard's tapes from the 50's, maybe one of the Philadelphia Doctorate tapes. Their is some mention of taking over bodies which are already inhabited and kicking out the spirit who was formally running the body.

He also writes and talks about one being having bodies in pawn at various locations. For instance someone could have a body in L.A. leading a life there and have other bodies in pawn on different parts of Earth, or different planets in our Galaxy or even on different Galaxies. Whenever I encountered that stuff I never accepted it seriously, it just didn't make any sense to me.
Lakey

HelluvaHoax!

In the traffic control industry that is called "intersection coordination".
During "rush hour" major intersections are coordinated for traffic movement as it moves from one intersection to the next.
The groups of vehicles, as they move, are termed "platoons".

It has nothing to do with OT powerz nor "spiritual team mates". It's just traffic control technology.

I think I duplicate what you are saying.

So, in other words, it's not the drivers that have paranormal powers?

Are you saying the supernatural phenomena is because the traffic control engineers are on the OT levels?

:giggle:

HelluvaHoax!

I swear, I heard something very similar to what you wrote on one of Hubbard's tapes from the 50's, maybe one of the Philadelphia Doctorate tapes. Their is some mention of taking over bodies which are already inhabited and kicking out the spirit who was formally running the body.

He also writes and talks about one being having bodies in pawn at various locations. For instance someone could have a body in L.A. leading a life there and have other bodies in pawn on different parts of Earth, or different planets in our Galaxy or even on different Galaxies. Whenever I encountered that stuff I never accepted it seriously, it just didn't make any sense to me.
Lakey

Sure it's similar.

Because, I can take Ron's words and "make it my own". I practiced that TR for decades when I was a Scientologist.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

You get the biggest win of all when you cognate that it's best pronounced "OT-ex."