What's new

How do you pick up a new body?

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one? What determines who gets it?

If one is to believe Scientology then there are far more thetans in existence than there are available bodies. When one audits on OT 3 - OT 7 you are freeing body thetans and clusters and releasing tens of thousands of these souls into the environment. On OT 3 Hubbard said that billions of thetans were transported to Earth (Teegeeack) and blown to Kingdom Come with Hydrogen Bombs after which they were implanted. If there are a thousand souls for each body available then what determines who gets the body? Do thetans wait in line at the hospital? Do you have to fight to get a certain body that you want? Is there a between lives area where other beings hold onto you until they are ready to insert you into a body? Maybe you enter a body and bring along another thousand entities with you.

My grandmother told me that after she died in her last life, her only instinct was to find another body. She was looking for a male body, and at one point, she fought with another thetan over a body and ended up losing. She flew to the hospital and found a woman in labor. The woman was having trouble delivering, so my grandmother decided to fly in to give the delivery a kickstart. But she ended up getting stuck in the baby's body, and unfortunately, it was a female body.

No implant stations.

I had never really found anything specific about this. Sure, there were a few rare tapes and references where Hubbard mentions between lives areas, implant stations, and so forth but the usual statement after a person passes away is that "They will just go and pick up a new body." What if a thousand or ten thousand thetans want that same body? How does that work?

I have been out of Scientology now for four or five years. I no longer believe in BTs and Clusters. I don't believe that a body is a compaction of other beings. I also don't believe in past lives anymore but I am curious as to how a Scientologist would handle the problem of too many souls and not enough bodies. I don't think that just because you are a Scientologist that you get to go to the front of the line although at one time I believed that was the case.

You know what? Last year, I was e-mailing a longtime Scientologist somewhere in his OTs. While we were actually talking about the Bible, this Scientologist actually originated, "Mythology is true, but true in a different way, not true in the literal sense. Even Scientology has elements of mythology in it, but you'd have to be crazy if you were to believe it in the literal sense. It's just that people can't understand higher truths without myths, but when you use the myth, you get fantastic results," or something to that effect. What I found interesting was that this Scientologist seemed to have a realistic view that OT 3 was common knowledge, and found a way to talk about it without actually talking about it.

I certainly don't believe in body thetans.

However, one idea that I've been seeing in Eastern philosophies as well as neuroscience -- THE SELF IS AN ILLUSION. While you might think that you have some kind essence that's "you", in actuality, you are actually just a collection of thoughts, perceptions, sensations, experiences, memories, that only appear to be a single entity. So, if you view the Xenu incident as a myth as opposed to an actual event, I suppose you could look at body thetans as metaphors for all those different elements that make up the illusion that is the self you think you are.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one?...

You just need a car and some cash.

breaking-bankers-into-prostitutes-and-strippers.jpg

Attachments

• breaking-bankers-into-prostitutes-and-strippers.jpg
    breaking-bankers-into-prostitutes-and-strippers.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13

8-8008

Patron with Honors
I vaguely recall a tape somewhere Scubs saying something about the thetan will usually see the picking up of the body as an overt, as they would have had to fight off other thetans or something odd like that. Anyone recall this or more specifics on it?

I remember a lecture I listened to.... A tape from the SHSBC... Where it says something like (sorry for the verbal tech :dance3:) :

1. Hubbard telling a story as usual "blablablabla I was looking at the sun becoming bigger and smaller blablabla and I found myself somewhere blablabla, I did not decide to be at that place blablabla, so something was strange blablabla".
2. Hubbard saying something like "blalablabla I then decided to go back there, blablablabla and blablabla I found out this was an implant station blablablabla..."
3. Hubbard saying "when you drop the body, decide to stay as low as you can and don't go to the light blablabla" or something like "don't look at the light. If you do, you will get trapped blablabla".
4. Hubbard saying "so stay as low as you can, you will still remember your life, then go something and pick up the body"...
5. By the way, he says somewhere on the same tape "Decide now where you will go when you drop you body blablabla by doing so, you won't go back to the implant station blablabla but you will go to that place you have decided to go to blablabla."

Well ??? What do you think of this ? BS or not ? :dance3::clap::happydance::happydance::yes::whistling:

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one? What determines who gets it?If one is to believe Scientology then there are far more thetans in existence than there are available bodies. When one audits on OT 3 - OT 7 you are freeing body thetans and clusters and releasing tens of thousands of these souls into the environment. On OT 3 Hubbard said that billions of thetans were transported to Earth (Teegeeack) and blown to Kingdom Come with Hydrogen Bombs after which they were implanted. If there are a thousand souls for each body available then what determines who gets the body? Do thetans wait in line at the hospital? Do you have to fight to get a certain body that you want? Is there a between lives area where other beings hold onto you until they are ready to insert you into a body? Maybe you enter a body and bring along another thousand entities with you.I had never really found anything specific about this. Sure, there were a few rare tapes and references where Hubbard mentions between lives areas, implant stations, and so forth but the usual statement after a person passes away is that "They will just go and pick up a new body." What if a thousand or ten thousand thetans want that same body? How does that work?I have been out of Scientology now for four or five years. I no longer believe in BTs and Clusters. I don't believe that a body is a compaction of other beings. I also don't believe in past lives anymore but I am curious as to how a Scientologist would handle the problem of too many souls and not enough bodies. I don't think that just because you are a Scientologist that you get to go to the front of the line although at one time I believed that was the case.
There is a big electronic gun that packs millions of thetans into a meat body. No kidding, LRH wrote about this gun in his most fabulous book, A History of Man. I bought the book at a used books store for $2, and now I am having fun reading it. I wish I have read it during my 6-monts tenure in Sea Org -- this would have been my ticket to freedom. But instead I wasted valuable time slaving for the cult.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm confused/ If you no longer believe the BT ? cluster theory of Hubbard & you don't believe in past lives then why be concerned with this picking up bodies nonsense.

Many here will try to say, well, this part of scn is valid but this part isn't & so on.

It is easier for an X scn to see the hyprocisy in those who say homosexuality is a sin as they munch on lobster.

Or maybe a vegan who wears leather shoes, leather belt, &carries a leather purse.

scn is pretty much the same way - but picking up a new body sort of shows agreement with the sci-fi package necessary to get there.

I posted this to see what others have for a reference regarding picking up a body. It was always a mystery to me even after becoming Oat Tee. Perhaps others had the same question and I would like to hear what they have to say about it.

RogerB

Crusader
Interesting comments there, HollywoodGuy . . .

For those interested, I did a write-up on ESMB of a personal experience of the event of going through a death sequence and looking for a new body in 1963. As you can read in the link below . . . my experience and spiritual perceptions were later verified by the mother involved. Also validated by a member here who later knew the family involved (audited them in Sydney).

Make of it what thou willst :biggrin:

Link: The death at Bronte 1963
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?9333-Ascension-Experience&p=198701&viewfull=1#post198701

Dean Blair

Quote from Helena Handbasket "Absolutely. Getting a new body is a race and a contest. And it's not just about getting a body -- it's about getting a good body (such as in a rich family)."

"Sometimes you fight over it. I'm not really sure."

This then would mirror what occurs in human copulation. 250 million sperm cells race to be the first to reach the egg. Only one makes it and the rest die.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
What I love about Dean's original post is that it demonstrates the mindset of so many in scientology. To receive bits of 'tech ' ( fallacy ) that is intended to lead believers in a direction of incomplete ideas that one is indoctrinated to believe but are really based upon faulty 'facts', where there are no directions once on gets there.

One is sufficiently cornered into not asking more questions, like the ones Dean asks, or inspect what is really known or not. I really think this post of his will jar the minds of a good amount of scientology 'OTs" who are courageous enough to read it because what they will find is that they have been 'filling in the blanks' on this subject all on their own without any real foundation to go by.

After Dean's laying out the information on what scientologists are told to believe and asking for a logical answer, I suspect it may help burst the whole fallacy of 'getting a new body' for some.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, I will reveal now "Ron´s tech" concerning this matter (not in red, not in blue, not in green.... no, it is in brown, like on tape or like sh*t):

THE ROLE OF EARTH

Dated Nov 1952 in R&D Volumes and 30 Oct 52 on old reels.
5210C30A SOP8A (SOP lectures number 8A).
62 min and 10 sec long.

Answer no. 1:
A thetan can go over and take possession of the body of - let's say we want to influence the priemier of Buckwupistan. So we boot this thetan out and make this thetan go over and knock out the thetan in the wife of the priemier of Buckwupistan.

And now the main stuff:
Really, from death back to assumption of a new body and so on, is ordinarily a time period of about fifteen minutes, and he has three engrams in those fifteen minutes: 1) The death, 2) The wipeout and implant between lives, and 3) The assumption - knocking out the GE and taking over a body at birth. Very interesting.

All right. You'll run into these things with pc´s. That's the only reason I'm talking to you about it, not to romance with you.
(rem: How kind...)
Fifteen minutes to find a new body ? Not much time....

Some derailing, but from the same tape - (wondering which drugs he was using or if he was a "natural insane"):
A body in pawn utilizes not the thetan but ridges. Here's some of the most fascinating things. They'll take a thetan and they'll build up ridges, and these ridges will act like personalities (rem: How cool, Ron´s paranoic BS-concept of BT´s back in 1952), and because their wavelength is known, they can be monitored.

So you'll very often run into entities. And there are a certain number of entities and they're in a certain order and so on, and they act like beings in a person, but they are not beings. And you want to know how to get rid of an entity. A couple of auditors here have run into this problem in the last week and that's why I'm going over this ground with you.

Actually, this is covered to a very marked degree in the course books, and it's covered in "What to Audit" <History of Man>, not perhaps with the frankness that I'm covering it with you now, but it's covered.

Now, how do you get rid of an entity? You simply find where that entity is located geographically in the body. You do this with an E-Meter. Your next step is to find out where the entity is stuck on the time track. And you'll find out that it's some sort of an incident having to do with a body in pawn, it'll be a between-lives implant; it'll be something on this order.
Body in pawn: something floating in fluid or under an electronic - constant electronic bath. You'll find these described. They're lying on a pallet or something of the sort; the body is completely motionless. And at the foot of this will be something that looks like a window, and it's not a window.
Now, for instance, the body in pawn, which will have something to do with this stomach entity, the stomach entity has become so terrified, they will actually go along and just kick it or shove needles into it or something, to make a pain shock come down and hit somebody here on Earth.
(rem: How cool, Ron´s voodoo magic)
All right. Now, as I say, this sounds science-fictiony. Well, don't let it sound science-fictiony to you, because the truth be told, it's not science fiction. In the first place, it's not fiction, and it really isn't very closely resembling what you read and call science fiction.
(rem: When Ron says it, then it must be so. People from the Theta Clearing Lectures in London paid to listen to this BS ...)
Now, if you are out of your body and stable, and if your preclear is out of his body and stable, the point I'm trying to make is that you have escaped from and stepped sideways from the liability of sudden body shock. If you have done this, all by itself, so that the body can be hurt and so on regardless of the state of knowingness, regardless of the ability to put out energy, regardless of any other of these abilities - you have achieved a knowing immortality for your preclear, or for yourself. .....

You want to perfect that skill, because it's the only thing that ever got you in trouble. See, you were unable to stay outside of bodies when they were given a sudden shock or when they were hurt. So get up through the command range on a body; don't stay down along the other level, and actually, what you've bought is an immortality.
..... and this outrageous story I have been telling you about space stations and all that sort of thing is very muchly responsible for the state and action - the weird, insane character - of these darn ridges today.
(rem: Therefore we have to clear this planet.... now....START !)

Oh, and "Perfect Ron" about his son Nibs and Alphia Hart (Editor of the Aberree: http://www.aberree.com/)
Let me give you the example of my boy Nibs, L Ron Hubbard junior. Interesting thing. He's a rather nice kid. Rather standard hot rod American kid. Perfect sense of irresponsibility.
He had 7 hours total processing up to stable outside of his body and so forth. That was in the course of about 36 hours. He completely change his attitudes, personality, and so forth. He got a terrific sense of responsibility.
And of all the guys anywhere in that vicinity, there's just two people that I would trust a great deal. One of them is old Alphia Heart who is the hardest boiled soft-hearted character you ever saw (laughter). A great guy. And the other one's Nibs. Just fantastic.
So fantastic, that both "great guys" have been declared SP later on.

I also don't believe in past lives anymore ....

I was hoping to get some quick clarification on this point. I have pretty much junked everything I learned in 26 years in scn, but I was kind of holding the past lives thing as a truth, just so I had something to look forward to. Personally I like the idea of being a spirit and going from lifetime to lifetime, I like the challenge of "lets see what I can do this time round" and I have absolutely no intention of "going free" because why would I want to stop the merry-go-round?

Two years ago my dad died, he was on OT7, and when everything was all set and it was 'his time to go' he seemed either unable to just go, or the idea I got, when it came down to it, he seemed unconvinced about what would happen, or maybe he was thinking of the "between lives implant thingy". I dont know, he couldn't talk, so I dont know. But that kind of shook me a bit because like I said, I had dumped most things, but was planning to hold on to that one. Anyway, I was just wondering what your thoughts are now on the subject. You say you no longer believe in past lives, which makes me think you also don't believe you are a spirit. Feel free to tell me to piss off if I'm being too nosey. :thumbsup:

I was in Scientology for decades and reached the level of OT5 and Class 9 C/S. One question I always had while I was a believer was how do you pick up a new body after dropping your current one? What determines who gets it?

If one is to believe Scientology then there are far more thetans in existence than there are available bodies. When one audits on OT 3 - OT 7 you are freeing body thetans and clusters and releasing tens of thousands of these souls into the environment. On OT 3 Hubbard said that billions of thetans were transported to Earth (Teegeeack) and blown to Kingdom Come with Hydrogen Bombs after which they were implanted. If there are a thousand souls for each body available then what determines who gets the body? Do thetans wait in line at the hospital? Do you have to fight to get a certain body that you want? Is there a between lives area where other beings hold onto you until they are ready to insert you into a body? Maybe you enter a body and bring along another thousand entities with you.

I had never really found anything specific about this. Sure, there were a few rare tapes and references where Hubbard mentions between lives areas, implant stations, and so forth but the usual statement after a person passes away is that "They will just go and pick up a new body." What if a thousand or ten thousand thetans want that same body? How does that work?

I have been out of Scientology now for four or five years. I no longer believe in BTs and Clusters. I don't believe that a body is a compaction of other beings. I also don't believe in past lives anymore but I am curious as to how a Scientologist would handle the problem of too many souls and not enough bodies. I don't think that just because you are a Scientologist that you get to go to the front of the line although at one time I believed that was the case.

check out plato's writings for a tale he attributes to a man named Ur...

there just might be some truth to it...

Dean Blair

I was hoping to get some quick clarification on this point. I have pretty much junked everything I learned in 26 years in scn, but I was kind of holding the past lives thing as a truth, just so I had something to look forward to. Personally I like the idea of being a spirit and going from lifetime to lifetime, I like the challenge of "lets see what I can do this time round" and I have absolutely no intention of "going free" because why would I want to stop the merry-go-round?

Two years ago my dad died, he was on OT7, and when everything was all set and it was 'his time to go' he seemed either unable to just go, or the idea I got, when it came down to it, he seemed unconvinced about what would happen, or maybe he was thinking of the "between lives implant thingy". I dont know, he couldn't talk, so I dont know. But that kind of shook me a bit because like I said, I had dumped most things, but was planning to hold on to that one. Anyway, I was just wondering what your thoughts are now on the subject. You say you no longer believe in past lives, which makes me think you also don't believe you are a spirit. Feel free to tell me to piss off if I'm being too nosey. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the question. The ideas I have about such things are simply my ideas and none of us will know if our ideas about such things are truly correct until the day we die.

I am a Christian now and I very much do believe that I am a spiritual being. My understanding of things and what I have read and learned about Christianity is that upon death of the body I will go before God and be judged. Hopefully I will end up in Heaven with God. Being human as I am, I also wonder about alternatives. What if that isn't right? What if something else occurs other than what I believe? The thought has crossed my mind a number of times that it might be possible that when my body dies so do I. In other words I may just cease to exist any longer. If that is the case then so be it.

I don't any longer believe the Scientological explanations about spirituality and past lives. I am of a mind set that you live once. This viewpoint is mine and is shared by others but would be met with much disagreement by many of the posters here on ESMB as well as Buddhists, Hindus, Scientologists and a host of other religions. The thing is that no one can prove or verify what actually happens when you die. You will find out when it happens unless of course it is true that when the body dies, so do you. It is Faith that helps one contend with the inevitable.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally posted by uncover

Hmmm.... as long as those crab bodies ar not some of El Con Hubbard´s space cuties (Body Thetans) .....

Always keep in mind:

Originally Posted by El Con Hubbard
"There are more BTs! Many more than people realize!"

uncover....loved both of your previous posts. Wonderful reading, funny and insightful.

"There are more BTs! Many more than people realize!"

This LRH datum is actually true--if "BT" stand for "Bullshit Theories".

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
I am a Christian now and I very much do believe that I am a spiritual being. My understanding of things and what I have read and learned about Christianity is that upon death of the body I will go before God and be judged. Hopefully I will end up in Heaven with God.

While that is the typical Christian view, in actuality, the canonical afterlife, according to the Bible, is that when you die, you're essentially asleep. It is not until God has done the work of cleaning house on Earth, purging it of evil, establishing the new kingdom of Heaven on Earth, and THEN the dead are resurrected with restored bodies and are judged, which is talked about in the Book of Revelation.

This was the view of Jewish apocalypticists. The academic view of the historical Jesus was that he was an apocalyptic prophet who believed that the apocalypse was coming soon, so it was time for sinners to repent.

According to Bibical scholar Bart Ehrman, the early Christians believed in a horizontal duality between the present age and the age which was yet to come, and they believed the age yet to come would be coming soon. However, as the years passed, and the Kingdom of God never arrived, that was when the horizontal duality shifted to a vertical duality where Heaven and Hell were afterlife destinations.

Being human as I am, I also wonder about alternatives. What if that isn't right? What if something else occurs other than what I believe? The thought has crossed my mind a number of times that it might be possible that when my body dies so do I. In other words I may just cease to exist any longer. If that is the case then so be it.

The truth is, we don't know. Even if the subjective experience of consciousness continues after death, that doesn't mean that you'd know the difference. If past lives are indeed true, most of us don't seem to know the difference.

I don't any longer believe the Scientological explanations about spirituality and past lives. I am of a mind set that you live once. This viewpoint is mine and is shared by others but would be met with much disagreement by many of the posters here on ESMB as well as Buddhists, Hindus, Scientologists and a host of other religions. The thing is that no one can prove or verify what actually happens when you die. You will find out when it happens unless of course it is true that when the body dies, so do you. It is Faith that helps one contend with the inevitable.

Very well put, thank you for the response and congrats on the new found belief. Although I am not a christian, I have read some of the bible and found many things that make sense. I thought about it some more, and I think my question boils down to the past life recollection in session thing. I was never able to do it, despite many many hours of auditing. I guess that plays into your belief that there is nothing there to recall. If that is the case, what are all these people in session seeing/recalling or whatever you want to call it. I guess everyone is just making crap up, saying whatever they need to when prompted by the auditor, to get done and onto the next thing. Is it a case of "I want to believe" so you just go with it? You made it to OT5, what were your thoughts at the time about past life recall? Was it real to you then? Again no need to answer if to invasive, I'm just really curious.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOLOLOL

Actually Ron did in fact give the tech on how to come back. It's at the very tail end of a taped lecture, thus many may have missed it. He was quite specific:

"...when your body serves no useful purpose for you, you simply discard it and go find another fresh one. Many of you seem to be confused about how to go about acquiring another body. There's quite a simple trick that beings use to do that. One simply locates a body in good working condition and so on and so forth. I trust that this vital data will be useful to you. Thank you." (end of tape)

For anyone still not getting it, I would suggest clay demoing the last two steps of the technique ("and so on and so forth").

EDIT: The above LRH lecture was channeled. I took copious notes in the theta universe and was sure to quote Ron verbatim so as not to alter-is Source's wisdom, and so on and so forth.

I know this was written as a joke, but I swear to hell coming across something incredibly similar to this.