What's new

L Ron Hubbard's Origins. Black Magick and Aleistar Crowley

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
That statement appears to be true based on this link:

http://www.hypnotherapistsunion.org/statelaws

BTW, "Innominate" means nameless, from latin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innominate

But I tend to agree with Innominate Dude, for the most part.

I think getting into Crowley, black magic, white magic,

is a road to "no data" if true or not,
for most people, and doesn't help the cause of exposing scientology.

Shoot, if Crowleys black magic and beast 666 were true,

why there would be more followers of those things. (and scientology).

Hubbard just did his usual, create a mystery, as a [STRIKE]thetan[/STRIKE] person loves a mystery sandwich (OT levels),

which is what Innominate Dude is saying, I believe.

But, it doesn't matter to me.

[STRIKE]Scientology[/STRIKE] Hubbardology is one big mystery sandwich, shore story, BS,

whatever words that explain persuasion in it's fullest sense and suits one. :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persuasion

Good post Gib! Thanks for your input.

What I am getting at with the Aleistar Crowley connection to ole Tubb's and his cult is the fact THAT SCIENTOLOGY LIES ABOUT IT to the members!

Ole Tubb's lied about it too and his cult perpetuates the lie.
Why would they lie about it?

Because people would leave if they knew the founder was involved in Black Magic, the Occult and Aleistar Crowley - I would have left right away!

The other point is that hypnosis is what ole Tubb's used on us - why else would we spend years and $$$,$$$ going up a Bridge to nowhere when there has NEVER been one fucking Clear or Oat Tea? LOL Not a one! Never asking the "cherch" to show their books, never asking for the scientific research ole Blubbard promised...etc.

Hypnosis is a subject Scientologist's don't know anything about - cuz Tubby says "stay away from it" while he uses it on them daily.

Even after I left the cult, I did not think I was hypnotized...and I was wrong again! :duh: Wrong about El Con, Wrong about Scientology and Wrong about how I got trapped!! - cringe - :blush:

Danger Mouse

Patron with Honors
I'd like more information from Arnie and others about Hubbard supposedly choosing David Miscavige as his successor.

From my reading, I had formed a picture of Pat and Annie Broeker having been chosen by LRH as his successors. I thought that DM barely beat a SP Declare with a timely putsch.

My theory is that Hubbard actually chose the Broekers to be his parents. My guess is that they were supposed to hold on to his possessions, have a child for the Mighty Thetan to inhabit, and then hand the keys back over around 2005 or so. It might explain why Miscavige kept the Broekers apart and took away the Commodore's toys. I wonder if DM lays in bed at night worrying that Hubbard will still somehow show up in a new body, despite the forced abortions.

Is there any information available that Hubbard actually chose the Tiny King Herod to be the Permanent Dictator of the One True Religion and Science? I think he'd have been horrified by the thought.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd like more information from Arnie and others about Hubbard supposedly choosing David Miscavige as his successor.

From my reading, I had formed a picture of Pat and Annie Broeker having been chosen by LRH as his successors. I thought that DM barely beat a SP Declare with a timely putsch.

My theory is that Hubbard actually chose the Broekers to be his parents. My guess is that they were supposed to hold on to his possessions, have a child for the Mighty Thetan to inhabit, and then hand the keys back over around 2005 or so. It might explain why Miscavige kept the Broekers apart and took away the Commodore's toys. I wonder if DM lays in bed at night worrying that Hubbard will still somehow show up in a new body, despite the forced abortions.

Is there any information available that Hubbard actually chose the Tiny King Herod to be the Permanent Dictator of the One True Religion and Science? I think he'd have been horrified by the thought.

The question to ask is how exactly did DM manage to go from being the new guy on the CMO who actually was called "The asthmatic dwarf" to even being in position to oust Pat Broeker?

Danger Mouse

Patron with Honors
OK, I'm asking.

I'm guessing that it was a 3-step process: that he impressed Hubbard with his assholishness at the infamous Mission Holder's Conference, somehow ended up being half of the only communication line between His Tubbardness and the outside world, and then he only had one guy to stab in the back to get the top job.

Am I close?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
OK, I'm asking.

I'm guessing that it was a 3-step process: that he impressed Hubbard with his assholishness at the infamous Mission Holder's Conference, somehow ended up being half of the only communication line between His Tubbardness and the outside world, and then he only had one guy to stab in the back to get the top job.

Am I close?

You are attributing way more importance to hubbard than you should.

What is important is that the core SO members thought Miscavige was 'connected to the power" - was he really connected? I doubt that we will ever know the definitive answer to that question but for sure CMO Int people thought he was.

One of the great ironies of scientology for me is that when the transition from hubbard to - whomever - was about to start the future of scientology was left in the hands of a bunch of pubescent twits who had no idea what they were doing and a bunch of chancers who thought they knew what they were doing.

In that great moment the people who really knew scientology (fwiw) were totally outside of the loop and they stayed that way for the rest of the 80's and 90's.

I mean, seriously - would you trust a Diaper cleaning franchise to the likes of Miscavge? He is after all. a wanker.

guanoloco

As-Wased
You are attributing way more importance to hubbard than you should.

What is important is that the core SO members thought Miscavige was 'connected to the power" - was he really connected? I doubt that we will ever know the definitive answer to that question but for sure CMO Int people thought he was.

One of the great ironies of scientology for me is that when the transition from hubbard to - whomever - was about to start the future of scientology was left in the hands of a bunch of pubescent twits who had no idea what they were doing and a bunch of chancers who thought they knew what they were doing.

In that great moment the people who really knew scientology (fwiw) were totally outside of the loop and they stayed that way for the rest of the 80's and 90's.

I mean, seriously - would you trust a Diaper cleaning franchise to the likes of Miscavge? He is after all. a wanker.

And thank God for this. Can you imagine if someone effective had actually gained control? It is my contention that Scientology is so inherently toxic that any form of it is a threat to peace and harmony and prosperity...it's only a matter of time until the core writings of Ron run their venom as the well is poisoned...sort of like leaving Hitler in control may've done the best to sabotage the German war effort leaving MESTquirrelage in control just more rapidly leads to the eradication of Ron's "church".

There will always be Nazis but after the world got a thorough taste of Hitler's pure form it was the best antidote one could wish for. The same legacy will be inherited for Scientology from WeeDavey's reign of terror.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
And thank God for this. Can you imagine if someone effective had actually gained control? It is my contention that Scientology is so inherently toxic that any form of it is a threat to peace and harmony and prosperity...it's only a matter of time until the core writings of Ron run their venom as the well is poisoned...sort of like leaving Hitler in control may've done the best to sabotage the German war effort leaving MESTquirrelage in control just more rapidly leads to the eradication of Ron's "church".

There will always be Nazis but after the world got a thorough taste of Hitler's pure form it was the best antidote one could wish for. The same legacy will be inherited for Scientology from WeeDavey's reign of terror.

DM is the antidote to scientology.

I have observed that Scientology, in any environment, inevitably ends up poisoning it.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
Hubbard being into magick is very important if you want to know the guy a little bit more, mostly cuz it shows his inner mind and drives. also the mere fact that he wanted a sect is mostly out of him being in direct touch with other sects himself, like the OTO and stuff like that.

He started to taste the power those organizations give and want it for himself. But you can only taste it by being a part of it. And being a part of it has its price.

Also as lerma says it can be used to guess stuff, like why he did the thing he did, in some way, cuz for example if he was heavily into numerology, then you can see patterns on his behaviors.

To say it in other words hubbard had his own beliefs and his own traps, he was mindfucked himself. Like the kind of guy who needs to pray every morning before going out, he had his own rituals and his own metal illness. He might not practice scientology per se, but he would go out and perform rituals he believed would make a change, the same way a regular guy pray to god, hubbard would perform his own rituals and have his own tech.

We already know he used hypnosis on himself and was deeply into crowlean magick and deubachery with his own little tweks and style, like a good magicians do.

And hubbard did became what he consumed, like the guys who study scientology become human robots, he became a sociopath himself by going deeply into crowlean stuff, but crowley is not the one to blame, he was also raised to become what he turned into and its not about being satanic and stuff like that, cuz most people here we dont see the world in the christian duality of god and satan. Its more about character and the personalities they formed based on the things they consumed, books, ideas, people they hang out with and their own motives.

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, I'm asking.

Am I close?

I dont have that answer, Why would people say he seemed to be connected to Hubbard's 'power'? was it, perhaps, cause Hubbard was acting based upon the significance of DM's birthdate. One the holiest days in satanism, Walpurgisnacht? AND the Founding date of incorporation for CST, AND The Temple of Set (By ex Army psychological Intelligence guy named Col. Michael Aquino) and the Church of Satan? (And CST's fiscal year end... Fiscal year ending dates are chosen depending up reporting requirements... Begs the question in this case, reporting to whom?

"On Walpurgisnacht of 1966, Anton LaVey began the Church of Satan."

Was it just chance that DM was perceived as having some influence with Hubbard, was it because he was such a powerful being? Or was it all due to his birthday?

And what are the odds that Hubbard would say to Nibs, when referring to Abra-Mellen, to always refer to it as MAYO,,,? and then 30 years later or so, a kid named David Mayo becomes the top tech person in the world?

This is the "gong" effect seen in paranoid schizophrenics that see huge significances in such things... it is also a pattern of thinking that is described as Magic.

Though I define Magic as "not knowing how the trick was done"...

Now, in the case of DM's and David Mayo's rise in the organization, I believe we may now know WHY....

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I decided to educate myself for a couple of hours when seeing the archives used in this vid. The ideas behind the original mysteries and rituals of freemasonry run parallel to what Ron seemed to be after. The big weenie in the game. Maybe it was the same elusive goal behind his OT 8.

Anyhow, this is an enlightening expose on what exactly their mysteries are and what every initiate mentored toward. The presentation shows one exhibit after another in the printed materials of freemasonry in an effort to prove it's decidedly incongruent with Christianity.

After the 1:53:00 marker some spiritual goals are clarified by the writings of esteemed members. Same old... one paragraph sounds like the dropping away of illusory selves until you realize your union with the 8th dynamic.

A few founding members from 1950's Phoenix relocated back to Fla. At their local mission on Sundays they said prayers remarkably like those in lodges...starting out with homage to the ""architect of the universe. So...just sayin, besides Crowley and other occult sources, Ron had attracted to him and researched with a few who had backgrounds in secret rites of Freemasonry.

Couldn't find the other thread on secret occult roots of Scientology, but the info in the vid is enlightening. I wanted to share. There are as many myths, lies and superficial understandings on this subject as there are about Scientology. Telltale passages cited in multitudes of books from libraries inside the lodges are revealing.
Maybe it's already been deposited into the ESMB troves somewhere.

https://youtu.be/5EW_fpWAvTg

Last edited:

an0n

Patron
Hubbard seemed to be most impressed with Thelema. The Book of the Law is the central doctrine of Thelema, which Hubbard allegedly was captivated by at age 15. To hear him mention Crowley at least a twice in his lectures suggests he continued to be influenced by Thelema.