What's new

okay guess i gotta introduce myself

marjiking

Patron
hello i would like to say hi. i'm 32 been out of Scientology for about 14 years now.
i'm one of the unfortunate S.O children every one has heard of uh let see heard of this site few years back when i saw a recording on t.v with Zoey woodcraft and got intrigued.

first off why i got interested is that i went to school with Zoey when she was living at flag in the Apollo cadet academy actually lived same dorm as her for a bit. so guess reason why i came here was that i needed some closure on things get some tips and tricks on how to reverse the mental damage done by the church.

maybe reconnect with long lost friends in here etc... not many understand about the church it's damage etc.. alot have not idea what it does to ones head most are in disbelief when i tell them they are like "there is no way u were in a cult i don't believe you"etc....

well here my intro i'm marjorie king and i can proudly say i'm an EX scientologist and have no problems exposing the real truth behind all the lies. remember lisa McPherson? who died of a brain aneurysm. she was next to my mom's office when she was going "nuts" poor lady was physically ill and i can't beleive the church wouldn't even let her see a doctor and just kept her on 24 hour watch in that room for days.

it was horrible yes i was a witness to the things they did to her in there the door connecting the 2 rooms was a jar i use to sneak her food and drink . i was 13 or 12 at the time that happened. anyhoo wanna know anything i can help.

Last edited:
hello i would like to say hi. i'm 32 been out of Scientology for about 14 years now. i'm one of the unfortunate S.O children every one has heard of uh let see heard of this site few years back when i saw a recording on t.v with Zoey woodcraft and got intrigued. first off why i got interested is that i went to school with Zoey when she was living at flag in the Apollo cadet academy actually lived same dorm as her for a bit. so guess reason why i came here was that i needed some closure on things get some tips and tricks on how to reverse the mental damage done by the church. maybe reconnect with long lost friends in here etc... not many understand about the church it's damage etc.. alot have not idea what it does to ones head most are in disbelief when i tell them they are like "there is no way u were in a cult i don't believe you"etc.... well here my intro i'm marjorie king and i can proudly say i'm an EX scientologist and have no problems exposing the real truth behind all the lies. remember lisa anderson? who died of a brain anurism. she was next to my mom's office when she was going "nuts" poor lady was physically ill and i can't beleive the church wouldn't even let her see a doctor and just kept her on 24 hour watch in that room for days. it was horrible yes i was a witness to the thing they did to her in there the door connecting the 2 rooms was a jar i use to sneak her food and drink . i was 13 or 12 at the time that happened. anyhoo wanna know anything i can help.

Thanks Marjiking, and welcome.

You may have been fooled like all the rest of us, and you may have your thinking confused like the rest of us.

But don't ever think for a moment that you have been damaged mentally.

You are still yourself; you can create new hopes and aspirations for yourself, and you can still smile.

To think otherwise is to still be fooled by Scientology.

Here's looking at you kid!

http://youtu.be/m5TwT69i1lU

The Anabaptist Jacques

FoTi

Crusader
Oh, hell....the smileys aren't working. I was trying to make a pretty welcome for you.

Welcome Marjiking.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hiya :wave: Its okay kiddo, come over here>>>>>>>> :fire: we haz :cheers: , :cake: , an' :hug: Welcome to sorting it all out, you sound like you'll be fine, and hm, might even meet some old mates here! (wouldn't that be cool? :) )

:rose:

Purple Rain

Crusader
hello i would like to say hi. i'm 32 been out of Scientology for about 14 years now.
i'm one of the unfortunate S.O children every one has heard of uh let see heard of this site few years back when i saw a recording on t.v with Zoey woodcraft and got intrigued.

first off why i got interested is that i went to school with Zoey when she was living at flag in the Apollo cadet academy actually lived same dorm as her for a bit. so guess reason why i came here was that i needed some closure on things get some tips and tricks on how to reverse the mental damage done by the church.

maybe reconnect with long lost friends in here etc... not many understand about the church it's damage etc.. alot have not idea what it does to ones head most are in disbelief when i tell them they are like "there is no way u were in a cult i don't believe you"etc....

well here my intro i'm marjorie king and i can proudly say i'm an EX scientologist and have no problems exposing the real truth behind all the lies. remember lisa anderson? who died of a brain anurism. she was next to my mom's office when she was going "nuts" poor lady was physically ill and i can't beleive the church wouldn't even let her see a doctor and just kept her on 24 hour watch in that room for days.

it was horrible yes i was a witness to the things they did to her in there the door connecting the 2 rooms was a jar i use to sneak her food and drink . i was 13 or 12 at the time that happened. anyhoo wanna know anything i can help.

Do you mean Lisa McPherson?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

well here my intro i'm marjorie king and i can proudly say i'm an EX scientologist and have no problems exposing the real truth behind all the lies. remember lisa anderson? who died of a brain anurism. she was next to my mom's office when she was going "nuts" poor lady was physically ill and i can't beleive the church wouldn't even let her see a doctor and just kept her on 24 hour watch in that room for days.

Are you also aware of this forum?
http://www.exscientologykids.com/eskforums/

Purple Rain

Crusader
:omg: Good question!

Could well fit in the time frame. Marjorie tells she is 32 now, so from 1981 or 1982. As she also tells she was 12 or 13 at the time then the events would have been in 1995.

Did this happen in November or beginning December 1995? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Lisa_McPherson

:omg:

If you witnessed that, Marji, that's huge.

Edit: Either way, I strongly encourage you to contact somebody like Karen de la Carriere - you can pm her here as karen#1.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Marjiking! I was intrigued by your statement concerning Lisa Anderson. Could that be Lisa McPherson? You mentioned the lady that went crazy and that you sneaked her food and water. Please let us know if you would. Lisa McPherson died at Flag and is the lady who had a minor car accident after which she took off all her clothes and was transported by EMS to the hospital. Scientology then went to the hospital and signed her out against the doctors advice and kept her in a room at the Fort Harrison Hotel where David Miscavige oversaw her treatment until she died.

Is your mom still in Scientology?

marjiking

Patron
Welcome Marjiking! I was intrigued by your statement concerning Lisa Anderson. Could that be Lisa McPherson? You mentioned the lady that went crazy and that you sneaked her food and water. Please let us know if you would. Lisa McPherson died at Flag and is the lady who had a minor car accident after which she took off all her clothes and was transported by EMS to the hospital. Scientology then went to the hospital and signed her out against the doctors advice and kept her in a room at the Fort Harrison Hotel where David Miscavige oversaw her treatment until she died.

Is your mom still in Scientology?

yes she very much is still a scientologist still deep in the sea org. lol mcpherson been 20 yrs my memory is shot since then my mother was crying about it while she was next door wishing she could say or do something about it it was horrible she literally mentally regressed like she was going thru a bi polor mania at it's peak use to do cadet missions and was posted with my mother in her office so i was there for quite a few months actually heard and saw alot from her office and on flag base being my mother is in CMO

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
WOW marjiking! Do you realize that you are one of a very few people who was an *eye witness* to the LM incident and is willing to discuss it? I do hope Karen de la Carriere will interview you.

marjiking

Patron
WOW marjiking! Do you realize that you are one of a very few people who was an *eye witness* to the LM incident and is willing to discuss it? I do hope Karen de la Carriere will interview you.

why wouldn't i?? what have i got to lose? church already took my family from me left me homeless educationally inept damaged my mental stability oh and if they want to sue me i'm pretty sure social security will bring up the lovely documentations of my working at age 12 being i receive social security for part of this reason. as far as i know child labor laws a a bitch i would win in court.

Purple Rain

Crusader
why wouldn't i?? what have i got to lose? church already took my family from me left me homeless educationally inept damaged my mental stability oh and if they want to sue me i'm pretty sure social security will bring up the lovely documentations of my working at age 12 being i receive social security for part of this reason. as far as i know child labor laws a a bitch i would win in court.

Well, that must have been awful for you. For what you and your friend did for Lisa - those small kindnesses - must have meant the world to Lisa in those last days. A bit of kindness from a friendly face. I am not a religious person, but bless you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

marjiking

Patron
:omg: Good question!

Could well fit in the time frame. Marjorie tells she is 32 now, so from 1981 or 1982. As she also tells she was 12 or 13 at the time then the events would have been in 1995.

Did this happen in November or beginning December 1995? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Lisa_McPherson

:omg:
yes trev i was 13 born in 1982 that time of my life was a whorl wind at that time just couple months jan later i was being offloaded outta the sea org which is weird considering i was a cadet not an actual so member. kinda funny maybe they realized i was a threat