What's new

Me on GOD and the universe

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I personally believe that we are all part of God. I imagine that at one point I and everyone in the universe was one entity that permeated everything that is considered nothingness. It was an entity that could bi-locate and create other separate beings. Because this entity is so powerful, it let itself be in many individual entities that would be free to create their individuality through their unique viewpoints and experiences that would be offered to them in a physical universe. I think that God's bi-located offspring became us, but we became trapped because we used engrams as a way to learn what to be afraid of and what could cause harm to our physical bodies. But over time, the stimulus response has also brought with it inhibitions that do not serve for only true physical danger, but for threats to our survival in a world where being mauled to death by wild animals is less likely. Nowadays not being on good terms with somebody can lessen our survival. Communicating effectively on the job and to customers increases our survival, but if we alienate people and anger them then they can make our lives hell. Some of us are so chalked with negative energy about certain incidents that we can hardly confront them, and some of us become hermits. We are unable to be as successful as we can be or increase our survival or that of our families because we are so inhibited by these experiences and the things that were told to us, that became ingrained in our heads.

I think that prayer works because we clear our minds a bit in this moment. We focus on what we really want in our lives and we ask to be rid of what we don't want. We breathe differently and we tell ourselves that there is hope. We believe that we are speaking to God, and the Supreme Being that is God definitely does not have the inhibitions that we have incurred in our life times, in our hearts we believe that this Supreme Being is much wiser and less encumbered than we are, we instinctively know that God would operate on a more serene wavelength. We actually sub-consciously emulate that wavelength whilst we pray.

Vinaire

Sponsor
I personally believe that we are all part of God. I imagine that at one point I and everyone in the universe was one entity that permeated everything that is considered nothingness. It was an entity that could bi-locate and create other separate beings. Because this entity is so powerful, it let itself be in many individual entities that would be free to create their individuality through their unique viewpoints and experiences that would be offered to them in a physical universe. I think that God's bi-located offspring became us, but we became trapped because we used engrams as a way to learn what to be afraid of and what could cause harm to our physical bodies. But over time, the stimulus response has also brought with it inhibitions that do not serve for only true physical danger, but for threats to our survival in a world where being mauled to death by wild animals is less likely. Nowadays not being on good terms with somebody can lessen our survival. Communicating effectively on the job and to customers increases our survival, but if we alienate people and anger them then they can make our lives hell. Some of us are so chalked with negative energy about certain incidents that we can hardly confront them, and some of us become hermits. We are unable to be as successful as we can be or increase our survival or that of our families because we are so inhibited by these experiences and the things that were told to us, that became ingrained in our heads.

I think that prayer works because we clear our minds a bit in this moment. We focus on what we really want in our lives and we ask to be rid of what we don't want. We breathe differently and we tell ourselves that there is hope. We believe that we are speaking to God, and the Supreme Being that is God definitely does not have the inhibitions that we have incurred in our life times, in our hearts we believe that this Supreme Being is much wiser and less encumbered than we are, we instinctively know that God would operate on a more serene wavelength. We actually sub-consciously emulate that wavelength whilst we pray.

CAN GOD BE DEFINED?

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
To me the above is God. I am a splinter of him as a soul not as a body. My memories of me as an individual in a physical body make me distinct from him, because the memories I have of my life, are easily retrievable to me as the sole driver of this body. I think that God is the most pure of all the entities in the universe. God has a wavelength that is hard to feel by one who is encumbered by life's problems. But I think that prayer retrieves this wavelength. But it also depends on how exactly you are praying. But it is there. I think that God is bi-located entity. He isn't just one lump. Every being in the universe is a bi-located piece of him. I think black holes are part of him too. This is who I think that he is.

But I respect and like to hear other people's take on him. I do not intend to define God for you, because we may all have experiences that lead us to think of him differently. I only tell you what I think of him because it seems that other people have a similar take on him as I do, and even more.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
You might want to read the link. This is a discussion board, after all.

Been there done that.

I have read vinare's writings for quite some time.

And discussed some of them with him.

vinaire has helped in my education at times and may do so again in the future.

I just wonder sometimes why he does not take much of an inkling towards the education that alanzo and I try to place in front of him sometimes.

vinaire and I go back a ways, back when beliefnet had a civilized debate board on Scientology.

In the meantime you will have to take note of the fun vinaire and I have at times.

Although he has been ignoring me lately.

Perhaps he is thinking I will go away.

Rd00

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Been there done that.

I have read vinare's writings for quite some time.

And discussed some of them with him.

vinaire has helped in my education at times and may do so again in the future.

I just wonder sometimes why he does not take much of an inkling towards the education that alanzo and I try to place in front of him sometimes.

vinaire and I go back a ways, back when beliefnet had a civilized debate board on Scientology.

In the meantime you will have to take note of the fun vinaire and I have at times.

Although he has been ignoring me lately.

Perhaps he is thinking I will go away.

Rd00

Thanks for the history lesson. I thought your post was in the way of getting someone not to post or discuss, however it is a personal rib, different story.